[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justifiable reasons to want the extinction of the white race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
ITT we post good reasons to root for the soon extinction of the white race.

I'll start with white """"dancing"""

I mean, really? You whites are the most embarrassing no rhythm pieces you human waste on the planet. "Master race" my ass.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lOVwIBhVaE

Just look at that shit.
>>
>brits
>white
fpbp
>>
>>135451490

>my race can dance a cathedral together

Nice to know.

:^)
>>
File: 1491998444808.webm (769KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491998444808.webm
769KB, 720x720px
>>135451490
I prefer the extinction of niggers.
>>
>>135451490
After watching that I finally understand why everyone hates us.
>>
>>135451810
At least blacks can dance and sing. Not to mention actually further their race by having children.
100 years from now whites will be extinct but blacks will still be around. You and your race lost.
>>
>>135451490
Fucks LSU and fuck white dancers!
>>
>>135451490
Bait. We will rule over you until the sun darkens.
>>
>>135452115

Anyone can do those things, just because you can't doesn't mean that others can't. Go end yourself faggot.
>>
>>135451490
Being cool is the one thing whites can't do. We are superior at everything else, our image just sucks.
>>
>>135452412
Disagreed. The only people who would think this are people who are in love with black culture, which is shit.
>>
>>135451490

No white man should ever dance, it's the gayest thing ever. Unless it's like a waltz or for your daughters wedding.

Niggers dance well because they practice all the time. White man were busy building civilization
>>
>>135452363
>Anyone can do those things

Anyone who isn't white maybe. Dude whites can't dance, everyone knows this.
At least we're still smarter, but let's not pretend that whites are in anyway "cool".
>>
>>135452612
>only people who would think this are people who are in love with black culture

Black culture is American culture at this point. Has been for years.
>>
>>135451490
In this moment I hate that I'm white.
>>
>>135451490
This is why we have so many race traitors. Whites come of as lame, awkward and weak. Nobody what's to be or associated with the awkward loser and that is the image we have as a race here in America. This is something that isn't talked about enough but we need to fix our image.
>>
>>135452660
You're only saying that because whites are a joke when it comes to dancing. If whites were good dancers you wouldn't be saying this.
>>
>>135452748
I danced at a club with an African immigrant and a cuban chick, and i'm 90% Germanic.

You're a cuck.
>>
>>135453638
>>135453792
You guys are obvious virgins/born again virgins

I went to a club a couple days ago, and it was filled with dancing white dudes and chicks.

Not that we gave a fuck about race when we were inside, because we're not psychopaths.

But looking back, I remember that they were white.

Unplug your monitor screens
>>
>>135451490
Nigger "dancing" has been popularised by the media and, naturally, white people try to imitate it.

We're more adapted to proper forms of dance, such as ballroom or ballet.
>>
>>135451810
>tfw I've had the same "i've-never-see-a-white-person-do-that" reaction to these sort of webms over 200 times
>>
>>135452942
This, white america has no culture outside killing niggers and being racist
>>
>>135454077
>Not that we gave a fuck about race when we were inside, because we're not psychopaths

What the fuck are you doing on /pol/ then? Race is the only thing /pol/ is concerned with.
>>
>m.

phoneposters will be the first to go on the day of the rope.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.