[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"WE WUZ SAXONS"-CELT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: map8.jpg (27KB, 322x300px) Image search: [Google]
map8.jpg
27KB, 322x300px
Is there anything more sad than this miserable, self losthing island of celts LARPING as "Saxons"?
Your 90% CELTIC, your ancestors have been on Britain for 10,000+ years
If 1000 years ago a bunch of savage niggers took your land how can you protest it occuring again?
Embrace your native BRITISH heritage you pathetic self hating cucks.
Germanics are glorified Mongoloids, Celtic is what you should STRIVE to identify as.
If you love Germans so much why don't you move over and become one?
>>
>>135447982
You have to justify the rape and pillage of your women somehow Irishanon
>>
>>135448540
This is their logic:
The conquered given dignity be adapting the symbols of their subjugators. This is the only basis of "anglo-saxon" identity.
Sounds like grovelling cuckoldry and german worship to me.
And yet because Ireland has never surrendered here soul Britons think they're "better" than us, when they've lost all they're old Celtic ways.
>>
>>135447982
Why are you abandoning your heritage by allowing your native tongue to die off. Irish is something to be proud of but all I ever see is blacks screaming in English about how great it is to be Irish.
>>
>>135447982
It's all British clay anyways. There is a reason both of the islands are called the "British Isles".
>>
>>135447982
>wanting to be saxons
no thanks, i'm just walking away with my irish passport
>>
I think it's more embarrassing that a bunch of saxon larpers are responsible for the extinction of your language.
>>
its funny because celts dont even originate from the british islands.
>>
>>135454208
didn't saxons kill your language?
oh yeah your PROUD of being cucked, that means your an alpha cuck
we're betas for not surrendering our identity
>>
>>135454395
yes they do
>>
>>135455537
They come from the Levant by way of Spain
>>
>>135455537
celts came from central europe but only today their culture/language is spoken in the british parts.
>>
File: 1492791073294.png (103KB, 1033x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492791073294.png
103KB, 1033x600px
>>135447982
The Britons were fucking retarded.
>>
>>135447982
>>135455537

>Your 90% CELTIC, your ancestors have been on Britain for 10,000+ years

where did you go OP? did i give you an identity crisis?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.