[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idiot tagged me in this; need some real facts on the matter.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2253.jpg (231KB, 1242x1563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2253.jpg
231KB, 1242x1563px
Idiot tagged me in this; need some real facts on the matter.
>>
File: 1500591449203.jpg (54KB, 671x878px) Image search: [Google]
1500591449203.jpg
54KB, 671x878px
>>135444779
HOLY SHIT ITS THE END OF DRUMPF!!!!!
>>
>>135444779
are you sure you want facts or are you just looking for rationalizations?
>>
>>135444779
Say, "he really shouldn't spend that much on travel".

/autistic internet stand-off
>>
Argumentative points basically; I'm so fucking sick and tired of bitch ass liberals tagging me in minute stupid shit like this and thinking that ohhh its the end of trump now.

Fuck them
>>
Just feel lucky he didn't put you on the spot in person with a bunch of people around you
>>
File: 34563456.jpg (57KB, 631x521px) Image search: [Google]
34563456.jpg
57KB, 631x521px
>>135444779
Don't bother. Retards who believe every negative about Trump are a lost cause. The only way is to make them question what they believe without straight up telling them they are wrong.
>>
How much has he spent on "hotdogs & cheese pizza"?
>>
>>135444779
Most of the spending is for secret service protection following him around. So the really issue is that he has a big family and leftists keep insinuating that they are going to put a sniper on a hill somewhere to take one of his family out.
>>
File: reaction 282.jpg (92KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
reaction 282.jpg
92KB, 720x541px
>>135445918
Cite how much the federal debt has decreased since he took office

http://archive.is/NhFTV
>>
>>135444779
Just reply with,
>SURELY THIS WILL END TRUMP'S CANDIDACY
>>
>>135445918
Obama got us 10 trillion dollars deeper into debt and trump has managed in his first few months to reduce it by (at least) 100 billion
>>
>>135444779
It's true, because he's actually going out and holding rallies still. Obama didn't travel anywhere besides meeting roodypoos from south africa and the EU, besides his 2008 and 2012 campaign season.
>>
>>135447353
This is a good rebuttal, OP.

Compare how much Trump has spent on travel to how much he's reduced the deficit.
>>
>>135444779
>the president travels
>liberals get mad
>>
>>135444779
Tell him Trump probably pays more taxes than he spends on travel.
>>
very much appreciate all the feedback I have received. Definitely will use all of it.
>>
>>135446904
>and leftists keep insinuating that they are going to put a sniper on a hill somewhere to take one of his family out
DOTR can't come soon enough
>>
>>135446904
Maybe if he didn't invite half his family into his administration, this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
The issue is that 'on track' is a completely disingenuous qualifier. It's like you can tell their methodology without even looking. I'm sure they multiplied his first 6 months by 16 then compared to 8yrs of obongo. The real question is how trumps first 6 months stacks up to obongo's first 6 months because it's inherently obvious that a new president will be traveling much above average in his first year.
>>
>>135444779
He took a salary of $0.
I think he's entitled to a little travel.
Someone else said it, but compare Obama's deficit spending to Trump's budget slashing.
>>
>>135448077
>Thinking SS wouldn't still be protecting them
Presidents and their immediate family get lifetime protection.
>>
first off the whitehouse was leaking like a sieve and second trump does his best business on the golf course, particularly mar a lago where he knows for sure is secure. he's already made a few great connections and deals with other world leaders on the golf course which goes a long way.
>>
>>135447946
indeed I can't wait to hang every /pol/ack
>>
>>135447666
Good rebuttal? Trump has done nothing to improve deficit spending.

And I don't mean "nothing" like what he has done is irrelevant, I mean he has genuinely done nothing at all...

The budget he has proposed actually increased the deficit by a fuck ton since he added an extra hundred billion to the DoD and billions for his wall that will never be built... Telling congress to 'make it work' and balance it (by cutting other things).

But they are going to ignore his budget proposal all together, apart from the DoD spending which will increase, and run an even greater deficit this year than last year.
>>
>>135448077
they would still be under protection you idiot
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (17KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
17KB, 261x195px
>>135448358
This.
>>
>>135444991
And the beginning of a journey of excuses.
>>
this is what a cult looks like

anyone insults the subject of your dick slobbering, and you can't accept it as a negative but look for some sort of rationalization of it
>>
>>135448358
Get started with yourself then faggot
>>
>>135447139
we're still on obama's budget, it's completely nonsensical to assign any fluctuations in the debt to trump
>>
>>135445613
This. Will make you look a lot more fucking reasonable, and you automatically win the argument.
>>
why does that matter to you?

who gives a shit? did you attack obama for travelling to different places? if you did you're an idiot.
>>
>>135446085
The President doesn't spend it, the USSS does.
They spend that money because Congress requires them to; it's the law that existed long before Trump took office. They are ignorant people. It's why they keep citing things like "muh popular vote", and "we are a democracy!"
>>
>>135449217
Krauts really have become as cucked as the burgers, truly sad to see
>>
i think this pic is from that rally where he was wearing a bulletproof vest and it made his midsection and chest look really flat and tapered like a much stronger man
there's a tremendous pic from this rally where he's not wearing the hat and he almost looks like he has a strong physique. it's easily the best trump campaign photo. if anyone knows what im talking about please post it.
>>
>>135444779
just show him stats on the national debt going up during obama and down during trump
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.