[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is North Korea Happening A Real Possibility?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Frog.jpg (29KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
Frog.jpg
29KB, 218x218px
Well lads, if the US West Coast is in range how long until we strike first? Seriously what would even happen? Long term ground war in Asia?
>>
Highly unlikely NK will strike and if they do, they would be obliterated due to their military tech being mostly from the World War Two era when compared with US and South Korean military tech. Plus China has stated that if NK started a war, they will not back them and even if they do, they will probably back out of it due to the US having better tech, being essential for their economy, and a vast majority of Chinese citizens having a negative view on North Korea and would not support a war for a nation that does nothing but leach off of them.
>>
>>135442049
Here is alleged video of the missile

https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/891150675840774152
>>
>>135442976
>Highly unlikely NK will strike and if they do, they would be obliterated due to their military tech being mostly from the World War Two era

They could still do sizable damage if they manae to get a hit anyway. They'll probably target the military troops in Japan anyway, in which we don't have to worry about the American reaction at that point.
>>
2 USAF B-1B bombers have just left Anderden AFB heading for the Korean peninsula. Get comfy lads ITS HAPPENING
>>
>north korea strikes first = glassed by u.s.a.
>u.s.a. strikes first = japan and south korea get NORK'd

It's not happening, lad.
>>
>>135442049
It's undeniably pretty interesting that within the first year of Trump, Norks went from blowing up mines and catapulting missiles next to Japan to full ICBM capabilities. If you had access to nukes and Trump was about to end your pizza party, giving one to Kim might be just as good as nuking us.
>>
>>135443411
I mean It's pretty much all his choice, I wonder what goes through his mind. Crazy Kim!
>>
>>135442976
>le NK isn't crazy enough to do it meme
North Koreans have brainwashed themselves to believe they're the mightiest nation on Earth. They aren't suicidal. They think they would wipe the floor with us in a war.
>>
>>135442049
Yellowstone isn't going to blow up.

Alex Jones is almost never right.

Reptiles don't run the government.

Trump won't be impeached.

North Korea has been threatening nuclear war for over twenty years, and NOTHING has happened.

Now go clean your room and sort yourself out.
>>
>>135442049
I also think it would be pretty fucking hilarious if it turns out NK has all the rare earth metals for real. Like all the Vibranium. And the next 100 years are super comfy for them. And Kim turns into Gook Panther.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.