[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US sanctions on Russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 201228.jpg (101KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
201228.jpg
101KB, 690x460px
Why does nobody talk about this?

I believe this is very serious and different from the prior sanctions

-These sanctions can last for decades
-It's directly targetting Russian political elite
-Also targetting Russian energy sector
-Aims to isolate the Russia financially from rest of the world
-Accuse Russia for the things ongoing in Ukraine, Georgia, Moldovia etc
-Targets Russian business and oligarchs in Europe.
-8 Russian pipelines to Europe/Turkey will be directly affected
-Western Energy companies doing business in Russia will be affected too (Wintershall, Uniper, Shell, OMW, Engie etc)
-Forces Europe to buy natural gas from Algiers and Qatar
-Makes possible for US companies to sell LNG to Europe
-Will increase the cost of fuel in Europe

So what will happen afterwards?

-Russia will make an offer to Beijing that they can't refuse
-American companies in Russia will be banned
-Still, Russia has not much too hit back 'financially' thus they will support Best Korea and Assad.
-Russia will provide more weapons to Taliban and other groups fighting US

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3364/text
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3364/text
>>
File: heavy.gif (1024KB, 227x158px) Image search: [Google]
heavy.gif
1024KB, 227x158px
>>135440344
> US media being this delusional
> Us people think they are controlled by Kremlin
>>
File: Smiley.gif (494KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Smiley.gif
494KB, 500x281px
>>135440344
beside: those sanctions will target more Germany than Russia.

And German will not like it because they don't want LNG from USA, they don't need it, and they are not equipped to receive it.
>>
File: 1500755695910.png (488KB, 481x813px) Image search: [Google]
1500755695910.png
488KB, 481x813px
>russian political elite will suffer from the lack of US companies in russia
oh come on
>>
File: Go ahead, kiss it.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Go ahead, kiss it.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
Russia deserves to collapse. Anyone in the west that is sympathetic to the Kremlin kike will pay as traitors pay. You russboo faggots are brainwashed to the max. America first you kikes.
>>
>>135440344
>Why does nobody talk about this
There were "happening" threads for 5 days straight when this was going through congress, roach.
>>
Pls explain to me, americlaps. What's the point of completely alienating Russia and pushing it towards China?
And I think it's time for me to leave this country. I contemplated about it before, but now I better pack it up.
>>
>>135441746
>Kremlin kike
>America first you kikes.
It's like you're completely delusional. It's Israel first, doesn't seem that it changed with Trump at all.
>>
>>135440344
Do you think Russia will become some sort of superpower if all the sanctions were lifted? Russians themselves on this board say sanctions have absolutely no effect on them or their country. Get over it already. Sanctions don't matter jack diddly squat, Russia's already established its market with the EU.
>>
I don't want the sanctions but apparently having them will mess with Germany and the EU so at least it's not all bad.

>>135442723
Most people don't give a shit about Russia and would like to have a good relationship with them. The hate for Russia is still mostly left over from the Cold War for the older people, like a lot of politicians. And even younger people I've talked to (mostly on the internet) seem to think that Russia is trying to destroy the US and it's impossible to have a good relationship with them.
>>
>>135442723
>What is the point of completely alienating Russia

Alienating from who? The US? Russia has FUCK ALL to offer to the US in terms of trade and we have fuck all to offer them as well. Russia has always alienated itself from the US even when we want to open up good relations. Russians cannot into world superpower because ever since Putin came into office they've been hostile to us since.

>muhhh nato bases muhh missile defense muhhh putin just wants to be friends

Fuck off if you're really that gullible. This is geopoliticis not memes. Putin's only goal is to see the US weaker and destabilized. A strong US is a threat to him.
>>
jew freemasons fuk goyim via cops clergy courts
>>
>>135442723
My thoughts exactly, i feel disgusted to be a part of this shitshow circus. Where are you from?
>>
>>135441746
Fuck you nigger there's nothing wrong with getting along with other nations
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.