[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Shapiro to debate Cenk Uygur

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4205.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4205.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
So how excited are you to watch Shapiro eat a buffalo burger?
>>
Day of the spray?
>>
>>135437586
Kek.
>>
Who gives a fuck? Fuck off.
>>
>>135437501
I'd like to see Cenk try to fend himself off for longer than 30 minutes.
>>
Super excited. If you watched Chunk's debate with Dinesh D'Souza you know Shapiro is gonna wipe the floor with him.
>>
>>135437836
>>
>>135437836
Normie fucking faggot
>>
>>135437836
100%
I also watched the first hour of his debate with Sam Harris. Cenk showed to be the most dishonest humanoid POS to ever grace the lens of a camera. Can't wait to watch Shapiro tear him to pieces, Ben is into blood sport when it comes to debating.
>>
>>135437699
:'(
Nazi cunt can't argue. So he flips off everyone.
I drink the salt from your tears.
>>
>>135438095
>>135438139
Thanks for the (You)s, brother. Remember, you're the cutting edge, the new counter-culture, the alt-right!
>>
>>135437501
cenk uygur can't beat anyone in a debate. he can only yell, act indignant, and in the process fool the weakest minded people in the audience that he has a point
>>
>>135438864
>>135438171
>>135437501

That's why Cenk will win. The michelle fields supporting kike is going down.

Benji is just going to talk about 'muh constitution' and will start speaking in boring platitudes.
>>
> Ben (((Shapiro)))

Nice try, but he is a cryptojew. My vote goes to Cenk Uygur, atleast Cenk has a reasonable stance on why Israel needs to be culled to its 1967-borders.
>>
>>135437699
ow hes a jew oww
you are a brainlet son
>>
When though?
>>
>>135437501
I can't wait to watch this, it's going to be a trainwreck for Cenk.

I've seen how both of them debate. Ben is, for the most part, purely about statistics and facts.

Cenk "debates" by apealing to the audience. I've seen it countless times. He makes a weak argument or character attack, and goes to the audience to like "AM I RIGHT? COME ON PEOPLE!". He lives off cheers.

If that happens, I guarantee you Ben will call him out on it.
>>
>>135437501
Who's moderating this? Is chunk just gonna use that whore to moderate on his team?
>>
Look, Shapiro might be a zionist kike but he knows how to debate.
>>
>>135439712
boring platitudes.
You mean facts?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.