[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacks in America should rule African nations.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Kangz.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kangz.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
African-American should be the upper caste of Africa and rule Africa as kangz since American blacks are the smartest, in terms of blacks, in the world.

PROVE. ME. WRONG.
>>
So if blacks were Egyptian kings, when are they going to pay reparations to Jews for forcing them to build the pyramids?
>>
>>135437461
I don't think US blacks are even the best on the continent. Blacks in South America and the Caribbean operate successful money laundering facilities, tourist economies with good agricultural output.
>>
>>135437461
Too fucking lazy. Plus no one wants to live in Africa, not even niggos.
>>
>>135437461
African blacks will resent them 100% for being outsiders who arrogantly believe that they know what's best for a country that they have no connection to aside from some distant ancestors. Even blacks from different countries within Africa hate and kill each other. What good would American blacks do there?
>>
>>135437461
I think they tried this in the multiple Back to Africa movements

African Americans were hated by African Africans
>>
We wuz fagz.
>>
File: 1501155890688.jpg (94KB, 960x720px)
1501155890688.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>135437461
No.
>t.mixed kid
>>
>>135437461
Do African Americans act better then African Africans? If so then I guess so.
>>
>>135438487
You don't wanna go back to the motherland of your ancestors? Don't want aids and ebola and stuff? I'm shocked.
>>
>>135438536
That's debatable
>>
File: blacks et4t545345.png (60KB, 618x239px) Image search: [Google]
blacks et4t545345.png
60KB, 618x239px
>>135437461
>PROVE. ME. WRONG.

prove me any sort of evidence that blacks are intelligent in the first place.

the burden of prof is upon you, you idiot.

basically by being such an idiot, u already disproven yourself, OP.
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>135438145
this. blacks in africa like the most blackest ugliest and low intelligence people around. they are trible as shit and do divide each other into groups based on whether they're from sudan, nigeria, and other things. it's just dumb fuck niggers, kikes, and stupid white liberals who believe niggers are some hegemonic peaceful group.

also, niggers shouldn't be allowed to own anything let alone africa. africa should be taken from niggers and niggers should be killed. i'm so glad china is stealing africa. whites are stupid and deserve to suffer for not exterminating blacks and thinking they deserve to rule anything
>>
>>135438650
If its true then we might have a solution to the african problem that doesn't necessarially call for genocide.
>>
File: Sleepy Doctor.jpg (322KB, 1200x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Doctor.jpg
322KB, 1200x1499px
>>135438723
>>
>>135438798
Honestly this.

I swear, if every other race on the planet just got their shit together, steam rolled Africa and wiped out every indigenous African the world would be a better place and Africa would be a useful continent.

Image the civilization we could build there.
>>
>>135437461
They have to leave either way, O.P.

>>135438487
Especially you, even more ugly than the normal black and more shameful for any whites who see you. You have to go back.
>>
It's already been done, google Liberia. Place is also a shithole.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.