[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first I have hear dof Mexico resort death abbey corner 20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/fears-tainted-alcohol-mexican-resorts-deaths-article-1.3347949
>>
>>135433506
archive that shit
http://archive.is/yL3Hm
Also
>going to mexico
>for any reason
>actually trusting your drunken life in their hands
Save a bit more and vacation somewhere else
>>
>>135434349
I've been to an all-inclusive resort in mexico, shit was fine. The ride from the airport to the resort was a bit scary, but this was in cozumel where there's not too much drug crime.

The problem is these places throw booze at you like there's no tomorrow, because they know americans tip. One girl I was with was handing out pesos like they were worthless, which they kind of are. So kids who can't drink in the US show up and think they can hang but get way too drunk and do stupid shit and die.
>>
>>135435247
>shit was fine
Probably for the most part it probably is. But if I just want to get drunk in the sun I can sit out back or go down to a waterfront bar. When I go on vacation I like it to be unique and memorable (drunk or not). Last year I went to Iceland for 2 weeks, apart from the food and expense it was one of the best times I've ever had. I'd much rather pay Icelanders 10$ a beer than go to Mexico and pay pennies, maybe I just hate the heat though.
>>
>>135437197
Well all-inclusive is a good pull for burgerclaps because it's basically a 24/7 all you can eat buffet. Plus booze. It's like a cruise I guess and Americans love those. (until the power goes out for a few hours and it turns into Lord of the Flies).

The heat was something. I live in Texas so I'm used to the heat but when I stepped off the plane on the island it just felt different. Like a more permeating heat that beat down on you harder.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.