[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did 9/11 change America?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1038354515.jpg (93KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1038354515.jpg
93KB, 1000x541px
Was America different before 9/11?

I'm not just talking about wars and the police state.

I remember being on the internet in the late 90s-2000 and americunts seemed much calmer and laid back than they are now. Totse was the place to be before 4chan.

Now everyone is an entitled snowflake.

Does this ring true with resident burgerrs?
>>
>>135429999
It marked when the US as a society started its down hill trend.

I dont know if it had anything to actually do with the down hill trend though.
>>
You should've learned this in elementary school
>>
>>135430166

Approx. how old are you, out of curiosity?

What do you feel changed more precisely in terms of American society and your culture?

How did it happen?
>>
>>135430306
Nvm my bad anon
>>
>>135429999
it changed the whole world, there a reason the term "Post 9/11 World" exists
>>
>>135430315
30's

What changed? basically what you are seeing today around the world in western societies.

What was wrong is now being pushed as right by (((them)))

how did it happen? kikes with their infinite amount of money.
>>
>>135429999
I never noticed the 24 poster before
>>
I would say even after 9/11 things were pretty good in land until 2008 then it started to spiral out of control.
>>
File: 1491338003973.png (186KB, 720x950px) Image search: [Google]
1491338003973.png
186KB, 720x950px
>>135429999
You've got the cause and effect backwards. The people who wanted the wars and police state caused 9/11 to give justification to make the changes they wanted. The tragedy didn't cause the neocons to fabrication intelligence linking Iraq to Al-Qaeda, or any of the other bullshit that went down. Tragedies that go against the grain of what the powerful in media and government want get quieted down and pushed out of sight, like the bodies of 8 year old girls run over by a truck.
>>135430306
Is this something that is actually hammered into kids heads in schools now?
>>
>>135429999
Yes. We felt invincible before and after we wanted revenge. Our bloodlust made us easy to trick for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>>135430306
Not once in my life has a history class covered anything past 9-11.
>>
>>135429999
no shit it changed America faggot
saged
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.