[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any new news on this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I noticed that no one seems to be talking about this anymore. Last I heard the police chief resigned, and the shooter was not talking to anyone.

Anyone else notice this fell off the news cycle pretty quickly? Are they saying anything about it in Australia?
>>
>>135429692
It's memory holed until the trial. White people aren't burning down cities, so there is nothing for the Media Jew to sell.

"White people wait peacefully for the outcome of the justice system..." doesn't generate any adshekel.
>>
Cops raided (((HER))) house looking for weapons. The cover up is in full swing.
>>
>>135429843
I suppose you're right. But I would like to know what's happening with that cop. Is he still just sitting around at home?
>>
>>135430180
Yes, still not talking
>>
>>135429692
fukin bamp n sheit
>>
A white person was shot by a shit skin. I'm surprised it was reported at all in the first place.
>>
>>135430110
Is this true? Got a link?
>>
>>135429692
justice bump
>>
>>135433240
no, it isn't, and no, he doesn't.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-pretty-white-australian-girls-lives-matter
>>
>>135429692
I think there's a good chance that the alleged rape she heard in-progress was being committed by the cop, which is why it took him a while to show up and why he killed her. That's probably why we aren't hearing about it.

There have been a lot of shill threads about it here and it gives me the impression that they want to marginalize it a certain way to /pol/ autists so that we don't dig into it. Not only do MSM not like to air out anything that points to any sort of corruption (like the way CNN tried to shit on Making a Murderer), they especially don't want police corruption associated with a Somalian.

Dig, anons.
>>
Bump, fags.
>>
Last I heard is she was hitting the cops car

Somali cop might be exonerated
>>
>>135429692
The Somali nigger was probably raping the female officer he was with when the white lady called the police on them, after which they immediately said they would respond and shot the witness.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.