[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Kelly: Americans Largely Unaware of Sacrifice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

This article made my chest hurt to read, but it also gives me immense respect for and confidence in John Kelly as he steps into the Chief of Staff role.

Tl;dr:
>John Kelly served multiple tours in Iraq
>His son, Robert, was a 2nd LT who died after stepping on a landmine in Afghanistan.
>John Kelly gave a speech days after his son's death, about Honor and Sacrifice, and talked about how the American public has become increasingly separated from the less than 1% of American families with military members.

It makes me so fucking angry to know that men like this die in Afghanistan, and their fathers grow old with that memory, while here in America our degenerate culture lacks even the slightest gratitude or appreciation for what military families sacrifice for the rest of us. Liberals scream about oppression and how terrible the rest of us are, and yet they know nothing of true pain and hardship experienced by people who give everything for them.

I hope Kelly, who is known for discipline and integrity, will utterly and completely clamp down on the West Wing and put a military-style of discipline into effect.

http://archive.is/lMqoq
>>
>>135423491
I honestly think, the more veterans in government, the better. Our weak, incompetent, effeminate government needs a serious injection of masculine discipline and hierarchy back into the system.

Just compare the kind of man Reince Priebus is, to a man like John Kelly. There is no comparison.
>>
>>135423664
Specifically, former marines. Plenty of these cuck admirals in the navy or air force generals are a big part of the problem, at least concerning the culture war and experimenting with the military.
>>
>>135423664
This.
I want a Starship Troopers type of government.
>>
>>135423491
>I hope Kelly, who is known for discipline and integrity, will utterly and completely clamp down on the West Wing and put a military-style of discipline into effect.

he wont because scaramucci will just end run to the president anyway and the COS's job is just as much about controlling the president as it is controlling the other members. further, his leadership experience is overseeing trained personnel that actually listen and have respect for authority.
>>
I like how our legit Military Generals are less War mongering than our fucking pencil-pushing congressmen
>>
>>135423904
>>135423664
my nibbas
>>
>>135423875
name 5 air force and navy generals without opening googling them
>>
>>135424029
Because war is hell, and they've seen it.
>>
>>135423955
>he wont because scaramucci will just end run to the president anyway and the COS's job is just as much about controlling the president as it is controlling the other members

Reports are saying Trump has given Kelly full authority. And who in the West Wing wouldn't respect Kelly?
>>
>>135423491
We shouldn't even still be in Afghanistan.
>>
>>135423664
Prirbus is a weak jawed faggot who reeks of estrogen, im all for more Mattis tier leaders in government. Even Jim Webb was a great candidate.
>>
>>135423955
This entire post is garbage, I don't think you know what you're talking about.

>>135424029
Yup, there's a difference between people who live in the abstract (politicians) and people who live in reality (soldiers and generals).

>>135424206
I fully agree. I wouldn't trade 1000 afghanis for a single American soldier. The fact that 5000 Americans families have lost family members fighting for these savages is an absolute disgrace. I understand what Kelly meant about people supporting the soldiers and not the mission, but seriously, the entire point is that our soldiers are far too valuable for this "mission" that should have never happened. No American should ever die for an Arab muslim.
>>
>>135424166
>who in the West Wing wouldn't respect Kelly?

Ivanka
Kushner
Scaramucci
other new york faggots who don't belong in DC
>>
Rats get fat while brave men die.
>>
>>135423875
>former marines

Somehow they're good at just getting shit done, and on time. I worked with a former marine at a tech outfit in Seattle for a couple of years and he was consistently just really good at management. He was always there, professional and not trying to be your fake friend, he never threw us under the bus and took full responsibility for any fuck ups to higher management. After I left to work in research I looked him up a few months ago and he's already on the executive board.

I suspect Trump upped this guy to chief of staff in the west wing because he gets shit done.
>>
Patton was killed after he found out the truth about WW2. Anyone that joins the military after that gets no sympathy desu.
>>
>>135424744
I disagree entirely. Ivanka and Jared know they are just rich little New York children. Rich elites always know deep down they are nothing compared to people of true character, discipline, and accomplishment.

Scaramucci is a yuppie midget; he is an infant. The idea that he or any other NY cuck could in any way push back against Kelly, or somehow determine Kelly's course of action in his job, is baseless.
>>
>>135424581
That's fair. I can't defend 'the people' because it's far too nebulous a group that includes people who hate our military. But this is why putting any blame on either the people or those who serve misses the mark: our leaders are entirely to blame for this by picking stupid fights for 80 years and im pretty sure they did this intentionally.
>>
>>135424581
You guys should have just cruise missiled Taliban leaders Afghanistan until they handed over Bin Laden gift wrapped. Then told them "don't do that again" and left to let them run their shitty country as they see fit.
>>
>>135424904
That's drilled into soldiers, and Marines are known as the fanatics about discipline

>IS THAT A CREASE IN YOUR FUCKING BEDSHEET?
>10 MILE RUN, YOU GODDAMN MAGGOT.
>YES DRILL INSTRUCTOR
>>
>>135423491

he isn't wrong. I do pray that people take the passion he espouses seriously and we move forward to take care of our people.
>>
File: Kushner.jpg (59KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kushner.jpg
59KB, 600x350px
>>135423491
>It makes me so fucking angry to know that men like this die in Afghanistan, and their fathers grow old with that memory, while here in America our degenerate culture lacks even the slightest gratitude or appreciation for what military families sacrifice for the rest of us.

Ahahahahahahhahaha! This stupid fucks didn't give their lives away for the people: if anything, Iraq and Afganistan wars made it worse for a regular citizen. They should not expect any gratitude or appreciation. If they want some, maybe they should asked the Bushes or the Kochs, or hoever profited off the wars, although I doubt it that they will appreciate the stupid goyim.
>>
>>135425022
>our leaders are entirely to blame
Correct. 99% of people do not make any real decisions in politics/war/economy. It really is up to the leaders, which is why having near-perfect Integrity is so important for our leaders.

>>135425076
Years ago I was saying to people, essentially, "we should just use air power and special forces, fight on our terms with near-zero risk of casualties, don't get bogged down in a fucking desert with thousands of American troops"
Which is our current strategy, but it took years of death and suffering on the part of our young soldiers (many of whom are 18, which is still a boy) for our leaders to slowly come around to the realization that our strategy was a failure.
>>
>>135424978
>Rich elites always know deep down they are nothing compared to people of true character, discipline, and accomplishment.

That won't stop them from annoying sniping, undermining, and backstabbing Kelly.
>>
America shouldn't be in those places to begin with. Nothing was ever solved by wars
>>
>>135425076
But muh human rights, democracy, and women's rights

Funny enough, the warlords who successfully stave off the Taliban from their areas are brutes who give no fucks about the human rights meme.
>>
>>135423491
Respect and honor for military is exclusively white phenomena.

When I dated asian girls I was surprised to find out they view servicemembers as literal janitors. Spics see it as just a means to an end for citizenship and benefits. Niggers the same. Arabs see them as their enemy.

Only whites feel respect, honor, and reverence for their military.
>>
>>135423491

oh yeah and what about the transgender military people who showed sacrifice and dedication every day and who POTUS recently wet-farted upon?
>>
>>135424166
Donald Trump.

COS's job in part is to tell the president shit he doesn't want to hear.
>>
>>135423491
Poor guy. His son died while bullying a bunch of goat-fucking shepherds and guarding opium farms.
>>
>>135423491
>I hope someone from the US military, which exists to defend liberty in America, will step in to end liberty in america
The military is necessary, that doesn't mean ordering the entire country as if it were the military is a good idea.
>>
Two Johns, Kelly and McCain. Both soldiers, both heroes. McCain realised he was getting played by a traitor, and did his duty by saying NO. Let's hope Kelly does the same.
>>
>trump can trust only generals and ironically, ted cruz
No wonder marxist niggers hate da military industrial compress.
>>
File: 1498906269021.jpg (203KB, 757x493px) Image search: [Google]
1498906269021.jpg
203KB, 757x493px
>>135425931
Kelly didn't let himself get captured on account to arrogance, and he didn't squeal to the enemy like a stuffed pig. I know this is bait, but comparing John McBrain to Kelly is heretical.
>>
>>135423491
"Self-sacrifice is the first principle of civilization"
-George Rockwell

While I agree with John Kelly, the war in Afghanistan was an entirely pointless war for the benefit of the wealthy few bankers. Sacrifice in this regard is foolish.
>>
File: sadfsdafsaffasd.png (5KB, 262x96px) Image search: [Google]
sadfsdafsaffasd.png
5KB, 262x96px
I haven't been on /pol/ so much lately, what happened to you guys?
>>
File: 1501287837838.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501287837838.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>135425685
Kys
>>
>>135426346
omg you're so vulgar...
>>
>>135423491
Robert babysat me when I was a kid. My dad was stationed with john Kelly. My mom went to his funeral, I was in Iraq when he got smoked, RIP LT. I'm glad I came across this thread, I usually just come here to call people faggots. Thank you OP
>>
>>135425685
Fuck 'em, and fuck you too.
>>
File: C_Gf8KYUwAEwcNY.jpg (200KB, 640x926px) Image search: [Google]
C_Gf8KYUwAEwcNY.jpg
200KB, 640x926px
>>135424038
Wud it do nibba?
Wuf Fucci buh?
>>
>>135425625
Only whites are human.
>>
>>135423491

I'm sure the Jews are just all busted up inside.
>>
>>135425564
>nothing was ever solved by wars

Wrong, the based German Empire was formed by a massive war led by warmongering Prussian nobles.
>>
File: soldier.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>135423491
>This article made my chest hurt to read
I know that feel.
>>
>>135423491
John Kelly clearly doesnt know about the white genocide going on, I piss on his name, fighting shitskins for Israel, giving his son for Israel. Fuck kikes, fuck Kelly, fuck Scaramucci and Kushner and Ivanka. Burn. Trump can too after hes finished not being Hillary for 8 years.
>>
>>135423491
>muh poor ZOGbot mercenaries

They sign up to be a bitch for the Jews, so they can die like the little bitches they are.
>>
File: 1476120851743.jpg (20KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476120851743.jpg
20KB, 243x240px
>>135423491
>the slightest gratitude or appreciation for what military families sacrifice for the rest of us.
thanks for all your service to our kike overlords
>>
>>135425931
Obamacare is shit that strains the middle-class to pay for worthless niggers' opioids.
>>
>>135425425
Yup, the American people got stuck with the multi-trillion dollar bill and what did we get for it? More refugees? The soldiers sacrificed for the military industrial complex and Israel, not the American people.
>>
>>135428259
>>135428286
>>135428325
>kikes terrified that U.S. military brass have torn free from their yoke and prepared to right our ship of state
Get ready, shekel grabbers. It's happening.
>>
>>135426301
Custom flag users
>>
>>135423491
>grandfater, three uncles, 14 cousins, my mom and dad served
>cousin and best friend an hero'd in may
>i got deferred for concave chest

nothing but respect for anyone who serves out of duty instead of gibs.
>>
I blame the 60's social unrest. You used to be able to criticize the army (why is there a draft? Why are you sending young people to die for someone else?) Then suddenly, you were unpatriotic if you spoke against the army. The army families cloistered themselves from society.
>>
>>135423491
>wahhhh my son died in a confluct that doesn't benefit you in the slightest so say thank you and show me gratitude
fuck off. Military fags are such whiny cunts
>>
>>135423491
Soldiers are the elites slaves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX7wxnMHWUM
>>
we need Trey Gowdy as our AG. sessions needs to go to DHS And the. Gowdy can put the fucking hammer down on the the Clinton- pedo cartel.
>>
File: 1473708855908.jpg (916KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473708855908.jpg
916KB, 1024x768px
>>135423664
hell just look at Scaramouche, hes more masculine than Spicer, who himself was a Naval Officer. I think the problem lies with weaker men empowered by the feministic poison pumping through our nations veins.

Nothing brings a country to its knees like that of a woman in power. The second worst thing is a man given power by women. I dont mind military men running our nation, however, if I had to choose predominately who ran our country, it would just be strong men in general. Be they veterans or not, I just want someone with a strong jaw and the determination to make this country the best it can possibly be.
>>
>>135428259
Send his children to die so that shitskins and kikes can be taken care of. The literal definition of a cuckold. Fuck this faggot.
>>
>>135428612
No. They are still 100% on board with the kike agenda.
>>
>>135425755
And all for uncle Jacob and Aunt Esther. What a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>135425440
The failure of that strategy was a necessity - how else to line the pockets of the military industrial complex if only a small number of guys are being equipped and supplied and engagement is left to limited scale skirmishes?

Thousands of troops were needed to pump hundreds of billions into the likes of lockheed and raytheon
>>
>>135428808
But they fought for your freedoms, Anon. Now bake my fucking gay wedding cake or I'll have your business shut down and children kidnapped by CPS.
>>
File: 1500395020558m.jpg (163KB, 655x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500395020558m.jpg
163KB, 655x1024px
>>135423491
Amen
>>
>>135423904
The book StarShip Troopers is well worth a read. 75% percent of it is about a theorhetical military-/pol/ type government system where you only get a vote if you've served
>>
>>135425625
holy shit you are such a fucking weak mark. sound just like a woman who saw a clip of a starving african child and then decided that open borders were the way to go. buzzwords like "honor" are used to emotionally manipulate you into doing exactly what they want. The only thing you're telling me is that whites are more naive than amyone else
>>
>>135429260
For or against is a false dilemma. So long as most americans keep a (((bible))) around the house, we will have some dealings with jews. Thinking you can cut them out with a wave of your hand is schizophrenic.
>>
>voluntary army
>rich enough that you can't possibly join because of your economic situation
>still joins
>complains
fuck off
>>
>>135423491
>using army not to secure colonies/enforce foreign policy and secure the country but to secure business deals for the powerful few
What a disgrace. If he's serious then he's an idiotic pawn and if not he's an asshole.
>>135423664
>a serious injection of masculine discipline
More like armed thugs with no marketable skills who only attack when larger in number or better equipped. Not unlike gang members.
>>
>>135429888
>Thinking you can cut them out with a wave of your hand
The US military could literally kill all Jews on earth if they weren't traitors, which they are.
>>
>>135427840
Hail victory.
>>135430484
>genocide is the solution
You know how I know you are a Jew? Whites don't desire genocide, that's what makes us human. Stop posting anytime.
>>
>>135425625
That's bogus you fucking shit talking scum. My whole family is black and every male went to the military and loved it. We respect and honor the sacrifice, why can't you respect your brothers who died for you that weren't white? YOU are a faggot
>>
>>135423491

> Goes to fight and die on Israels behalf
> WAAAAAH WHY AREN'T PEOPLE CARING! :(

He's an attention seeking welfare queen.
>>
File: MEME-Smedley-Butler.jpg (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MEME-Smedley-Butler.jpg
98KB, 640x360px
>>135430223
This guy said it best, a Marine also
>>
File: IMG_5969.jpg (20KB, 291x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5969.jpg
20KB, 291x181px
>>135430101
> shitting on the military
>>
>>135423491
>MUH ARMY
>MUH VETERANS

>MUH I GO TO WAR AND CRY LIKE A BABY AFTERWARDS

shut up
>>
>>135423491
>muh sacrifice for jewish banker wars and dinojuice

LOL
>>
>>135430964
if the faggot cared about his kid at alk he would havee told him to stay the fuck out of the military or at least go into a non-combat role
>>
File: 1500562544973.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500562544973.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
The US government doesn't represent the people. If the US military works for the US government, then it's arguable that the military doesn't really act in the interests of the citizenry. People can join the military for a multitude of reasons, but what really matters is what the military actually does.

>fucked up Iraq, deposed a once-allied leader
>Fucked up Libya, a prosperous nation that wouldn't play ball with the IMF
>defending poppy fields in Afghanistan to supply white America with narcotics
>defending desert gypsies and terrorists in Syria right now

All noble causes worth dying in the sand for, and those are only in the 21st century.
>>
>>135430731
He's talking about blacks vs niggers. You are black, not a nigger, we both know the difference.

t. raised by a black woman but was surrounded by niggers
>>
>>135423491
>lacks even the slightest gratitude or appreciation for what military families sacrifice for the rest of us.

Tell me exactly what that man's death accomplished.
>>
>>135425625
>asians don't hespekt military

Such utter bullshit. If you weasel out of mandatory military service in Korea, you aren't even considered a man.

In Nepal, Gurkhas are revered by everybody you run into.

Where they are not respected is communist shithole countries like Vietnam, China, Taiwan ect. because often it's somebody in a military outfit shaking you down for a bribe. In Canada none of the liberal elites respect the military either, and consistently try and disband the military claiming we should join some globalist force like the EU proposed military instead.
>>
>>135423491

Good to see we have more backbone in government now. Glad to see more veterans like myself.

>>135423875
>>135423904

These

>>135424029
Also this.
>>
>>135423491
PRAISE ISRAEL!!!!!!
>>
>>135423491
>while here in America our degenerate culture lacks even the slightest gratitude or appreciation for what military families sacrifice for the rest of us.
That's what you get for making the military a tool for freedom of business opportunity abroad. It's suppose to exist to defend your nation, not oppress other nations.
>>
File: 1185119301873jx9.jpg (47KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
1185119301873jx9.jpg
47KB, 590x300px
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.