[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting and social engineering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499811445010.jpg (64KB, 737x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499811445010.jpg
64KB, 737x750px
What is the purpose of mankind? to fight and dominate all others as is done in nature. We can see it everywhere, in the banks, governments and systems of power. They of course call it something else, make it sound good and full of virtue, they never say they are after power and dominion, but if you look you can easily see that is what they are doing.

Are there any arguments against raising people for the purpose of war? We can take all the homeless and ophans and train them from their birth to become the best soldiers. The spartans did it, the ottomans did it etc

Are there any good arguments against domination? All the people we know if in history have been brutal and barbaric to todays standards, are we taught to that violence is bad because the current power structure dosnt want us to fight and replace it?
>>
>>135422621
but what's the end game?
>>
>>135422921
The Jew World Order
>>
>>135422921
we are all prisoners of our codeing, our evolution. We are hardwired to survive, all things in the end are done for the purpose of reproducing
>>
>>135423144
Yeah, but it won't be any more successful than any other empire
My question though relates to the theme of the OP: power/domination only to be subjected to same by another group, then another, etc.
What's the end game? Just warring & killing, rebuilding, warring, etc. forever? Is it supposed to elevate us finally to the point we agree to disagree in the name of peace and sanity? Is it entertainment for 'something'?
We know all about conflict. Be nice to know if there's a point to it
>>
>>135423698
A lot it amounts to Lucifarianism in my opinion. I don't like to reduce things to religious allegory, but Occam's Razor eventually kicks in after you look at it long enough.

Consider the blind lunge toward transhumanism. Here you have a bunch of atheists who quite literally and openly want to become God.
>>
>>135422921
>get resources
>get money
>wave dick in the loser's face for years to come
>>
>>135422621
World domination is too expensive to feasibly pull off.
>>
>>135423698
think about that war has been with us as long as we have existed, we are a part of nature.

The point is to survive, that it is better to be the conquerer than the conqured. We sing songs about glory and a heros battle to forget what horror war really is. Nature is horror, nature is war.

Peace is temporary and only possible as long as we all have food and water, but we wont have that for long.

The world is sane, just horrible and brutal. The only point is to continue, for me to fight while my short life exists so that my children can be better and survive too
>>
File: 1485601744035.jpg (132KB, 680x693px) Image search: [Google]
1485601744035.jpg
132KB, 680x693px
>>135422621
The way I see it, the purpose of mankind is to completely dominate the universe and force our will onto it. We were given this entire realm by an ancient and mysterious power that most call God. Everyone is born with a connection to this force, and every culture has some form of religion. The universe is mechanical and logical in many ways, and even though we have to play by its rules, we leverage them to our advantage because we're sneaky fucks like that. This universe is ours, and any potential AyyLmaos will get BTFO by our superior technology and brutality. The current systems of the world are pushing for peace and tolerance but this goes against our nature. It's like keeping a tiger as a pet and expecting it to not rip your face off one day. The current system will collapse. This is not a matter of if, but when. Humans are like roaches and we aren't going to go extinct anytime soon. That window of possibility is rapidly closing because we're close to colonizing other planets so not all of our eggs will be in one basket, so to speak. One day we will return to our ways of war and fighting and we'll conquer the most distant stars in the name of mankind.
>>
File: 220px-SenatorJonCorzine.jpg (13KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
220px-SenatorJonCorzine.jpg
13KB, 220x280px
>>135424407
>too expensive
He doesn't own the banks
>>
>>135423511
Yes, the biological-imperative. Everything programmed to replace themselves before they die .. dandelions, rats, cockroaches, humans and everything else. After that, Nature has no use for us. But we're changing. People are questioning the blind reproduction of their ancestors and it's happening very quickly. Two generations ago, people automatically married and produced three or more children and that was the norm. When they were in their 70s and asked about their greatest achievement, those people invariably said it was their children, grandchildren. People of those generations today say the same thing. But younger generations are breaking free and feel no need to replace themselves. So much potential and opportunity sacrificed to parenthood and young people today don't think the end result is worth those sacrifices nor do they want to bring children into the world as it is. They don't want to kill and die in orchestrated wars. They just want to live a reasonable life and shuffle off the coil. People today are questioning the point of life.
In awareness of that perhaps, globalists, industrialists and those who profit from wars admit they have to keep producing enemies to make us fearful and threatened. But that's not working either because people can see the hands pulling the strings in the background.

The planet is soaked feet-deep in blood, yet the majority don't want to fight or kill or destroy. They want to create and get along. They want to create a better world
It was the same in the past. Most people back then didn't want to kill or die either
Go way back, several hundred years ago and those people didn't want to kill or die. They wanted to tend their crops, feed their families, enjoy security and safety
Zebras don't want endless strife and killing, nor do rabbits, deer and a multitude of animals
It's a minority who launch wars and force the majority into them. Villagers and serfs had no option. It's the same today
>>
>>135425205
I agree with you, but what the majority wants, as far i can see, is irrelevant. History was made by those few who controlled the others, who started and fought wars, who wrote the religios texts to suit their pupose and ambition.

Humanity is a hirarcy, a select few families and strongmen control the countries, using the fear and nature of the masses to devour and kill each other, so that the leaders may gain more power.

We are slaves to our nature, some just know how to use it better.

But how is this an argument against domination?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.