[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War with Russia is a stupid idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tribbles_xmsn.jpg (42KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
tribbles_xmsn.jpg
42KB, 432x288px
>I'm a Baby Boomer, and the Cold War will never be over as long as Russia is still around. I only had one kid, and he turned out to be gay, so I have nothing invested in the future. That's why I'm willing to bury you younger generations up to the neck in 3rd worlders who breed like tribbles. Unlimited 3rd world immigration is good because muh cheap labor.
>I want to have a war with Russia just for lulz. Having the two nuclear mega-super powers play chicken on dubious and made up grounds makes perfect sense to me, because 'muh cold war.'
>Russia hacked our election, so we need to make them pay. Russia would never use nukes on us, even we deployed troops into their country, because they're intimidated by us.
>We have to depose all the secular Middle Eastern dictators and bring Democracy to the sand people.
>War is objectively good and makes the world better.
>The EU is a good thing, because muh Russia.
>We can totally replace the demographic majority and it won't make any difference.
>Islam isn't a threat, they're useful allies. We should arm more Muslim militias, because that always worked out well for us.
>Blue pills taste like blueberries with sprinkles and sparkling magic rainbow glitter. Everyone should eat them, and if they don't want to they should be made to.

I'm so tired of this war with Russia nonsense. I don't have the stomach for fighting white Christian men who didn't do anything to me while our countries are being invaded by 3rd worlders who stalk my wife in broad daylight. I am not willing for one nuke to land in the US because of stupid Baby Boomers who still think we're living in the 1950s. Explain to me why war with Russia is a good thing, and what superior good your policies will bring that outweigh exposing my family to nuclear war and/or an increased presence rapefugees? Yes, let's go and destabilize more of the Middle East, and then bring them here because we made their country so much worse.
>>
>>135422024
I would like to add, one reason why I think Baby Boomers are stupid is because they had communist college professors who told them that Russia was the enemy, not Communism, and that the USSR was bad because of Russia. A lot of stupid commies today still make this sort of argument, claiming that Russian culture is at fault for communism failing, and that the USSR was not "true communism."

I would also add that MENA people are not our blood enemies as a race, but it's Islam that turns them into crazy walking bombs and rapists. Take Islam away, and they would probably just grow olives and make whine.
>>
>I would like to add, one reason why I think Baby Boomers are stupid is because they had communist college professors who told them that Russia was the enemy
wtf
>>
>>135422024

Americans are incredibly stupid and prone to trends. Cold war was a major trend. Don't forget, many boomers are offspring of immigrant white europeans who were Nazis or Nazi lite and had to flee to US after Allies won and Warsaw pact was formed.
>>
>>135423660
We also had a lot of people who came here from the Soviet Bloc.
>>
>>135423200
>>135426042
pls explain
>>
>>135423200
Our educational institutions and entertainment industry was infiltrated by communists. They started to creep in during WWII. Before that we used to purge them.
>>
>>135426448
>communist college professors who told them that Russia was the enemy
makes no fucking sense because russia was gommie
>>
>>135422024
it's easy cause of all the debnts america has, they cant pay it off', so they we need a hard reset aka 3rd ww with russkie china and who ever get's caught in that storm
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.