[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

khazars and jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: groundzero.jpg (276KB, 1280x1040px) Image search: [Google]
groundzero.jpg
276KB, 1280x1040px
>morning coffee read story about geopolitics something or other
>comment section, random whackjob biblical institute article about khazars conversion to judaism
>it's also a theme on /pol/ so go ahead and read it
>wikipedia khazars
>first paragraph looks merchant meme familiar
>650 - 950AD
>they have most religions including "religious syncretism" which literally means "whatever is useful in any of them"
>sounds pretty utilitarian to me

it really must have been a shit time and place to live, with armies rampaging and a whole lot of humanity flowing back and forth for most of history. a bit further south in cappodocia some people even went underground because it was so consistently fucked up on the surface.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (78KB, 1024x799px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
78KB, 1024x799px
>>135421935

>khazars convert to judaism around 800AD and do generally manipulative things with the

ideology, hook in with merchant meme wiki paragraph
>wackjob article discussions translations and taqqiyas and all the usual lies and

deceits
>((they)) seem to start from around then

>think jews are probably just a host themselves
>bibi recently called them out
>israelis trying to distance themselves from "khazars". after they get their holy land

of course

>look deeper into khazars. wiki western turkic khaganate. really is a constant mish

mash of humanity in all of its unregulated mess.
>wiki leads to sogdians, goes back further to iran and so on

>((they)) hijacked the jews as well it seems
>>
>>135421935
>it really must have been a shit time and place to live
Don't make excuses for these filth. They make up enough excuses as it is.
>>
File: 45294981.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
45294981.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
Sviatoslav the Brave BTFO them hard. Too bad they crawled back.
>>
white slave trade- jewish business

creation of poolakia, upon destruction of the rat nest...
>>
>>135422421

daily reminder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
>>
>>135421935
Pretty offtopic, but I visited the underground city in Capadocia. Very interesting region in my opinion. For all the shitposting about Turks on this board, Turkey was probably the most interesting country I've visited last couple of years. Lots of parallels in history and current geopolitics.
>>
>>135423285
>Pretty offtopic
desu...

Early history: 966–1385[edit]
Main article: History of Poland (966-1385)
The first Jews arrived in the territory of modern Poland in the 10th century. By travelling along the trade routes leading eastwards to Kiev and Bukhara, Jewish merchants, known as Radhanites, crossed the areas of Silesia. One of them, a diplomat and merchant from the Moorish town of Tortosa in Spanish Al-Andalus, known under his Arabic name of Ibrahim ibn Jakub, was the first chronicler to mention the Polish state under the rule of prince Mieszko I. In the summer of 965 or 966 Jacob made a trade and diplomatic journey from his native Toledo in Moslem Spain to the Holy Roman Empire and Slavonic countries.[28] The first actual mention of Jews in Polish chronicles occurs in the 11th century. It appears that Jews were then living in Gniezno, at that time the capital of the Polish kingdom of the Piast dynasty. Among the first Jews to arrive in Poland (in 1097 or 1098) were those banished from Prague.[28] The first permanent Jewish community is mentioned in 1085 by a Jewish scholar Jehuda ha-Kohen in the city of Przemyśl.[29]

Early medieval Polish coins with Hebrew inscriptions
The first extensive Jewish emigration from Western Europe to Poland occurred at the time of the First Crusade in 1098. Under Bolesław III (1102–1139)
>>
>>135423229
>Shoa Resource Center: Estimated Casualties During World War II.
>Yad Vashem, The Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority, Righteous Among the Nations
>Richard C. Lukas, Out of the Inferno: Poles Remember the Holocaust
>Before the "Final Solution": Toward a Comparative Analysis of Political Anti-Semitism in Interwar Germany and Poland, The Journal of Modern History, Vol. 68, No. 2 (Jun., 1996), 351–381
> Although traditional narrative holds that as a consequence, the predicament of the Commonwealth’s Jewry worsened, declining to the level of other European countries by the end of the eighteenth century, recent scholarship by Gershon Hundert, Moshe Rosman, Edward Fram, and Magda Teter, suggest that the reality was much more complex.
>"I know this Jew!" Blackmailing of the Jews in Warsaw 1939–1945. Polish Center for Holocaust Research
>Natalia Aleksiun. "Jewish Responses to Antisemitism in Poland, 1944–1947." In: Joshua D. Zimmerman, ed. Contested Memories: Poles and Jews During the Holocaust and Its Aftermath.
>Michael C. Steinlauf. "Poland.". In: David S. Wyman, Charles H. Rosenzveig. The World Reacts to the Holocaust.
> Devorah Hakohen, Immigrants in turmoil: mass immigration to Israel and its repercussions...
>Suggested reading: Arieh J. Kochavi, "Britain and the Jewish Exodus...,"
>The Unwanted: European Refugees from the First World War Through the Cold War. Temple University Press.
>Kochavi, Arieh J. (2001). Post-Holocaust Politics: Britain, the United States & Jewish Refugees, 1945–1948
>The Canadian Foundation of Polish-Jewish Heritage. Polish-jewish-heritage.org

oy vey these citations!
>>
>>135423285
Those networks (parts definitely are much more ancient of course) were used by local Christians to hide during the Arabic and Turkic invasions and later Ottoman persecutions in the first place.
>>
>>135421935
(khazariarians) jews+ slaves tricked Teutonic and Holy Roman empire to start Northern Crusades
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.