[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teddy Roosevelt, trust busting, Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: e94411ccf19a3bdda76c5773eb90b443.jpg (800KB, 1600x1744px) Image search: [Google]
e94411ccf19a3bdda76c5773eb90b443.jpg
800KB, 1600x1744px
I voted for Trump. I support him.

However I have serious differences with the GOP establishment, and I think that Trump can now focus on the nuts and bults.

What Trump needs is some freedom of manuever to MAGA. To do this he needs to peel off democrats so that he does not need to rely on the GOP cocksuckers.

It is our job to articulate what he should do. The GOPe and the whole washington establishment is the enemy.

He needs to borrow a page from Teddy Roosevelt, who took on the monopolistic corporations. He needs to break up the big banks of wallstreet, the insurance companies, the telecommunications companies, and bring amazon and facebook to heel.

The free market works best when mid-size firms are competing with each other, not when large firms raise barriers to entry and lobby for regulations, subsidies, etc.

This will bring him strange bedfellows. progressive dems who hate corporations, and the free market purists in the GOP.

from there he needs to:

-pass an infrastructure program that modernizes railroads, internet, and highways.

-pass a debt jubilee for those stuck with student loan, medical, or mortgage debt

obviously most of you fags will disagree with some or all of these proposals. but right now the healthcare debacle and the turnover in key staff positions means that Trump has the chance to move forward and he needs our help in finding the real goals.
>>
>>135421564
I'm going to expand on this somewhat.

We are absolutely capable of restoring the economy to 1950/1960's level of momentum. To do this, the corporations need to be broken up and the monopolies need to be shattered.

But Trump also has another weapon he can bring into play. He can help restore the labor unions, and if he does this right, they will be a GOP ally/constituency that can help entrench hard line views on immigration, and help to rebuild discipline on other social issues like marriage, race, etc.

Imagine if factory worker unions, bus driver unions, truckers unions, etc., were all strong and advocated THE WALL, advocated repeal of gay marriage, advocated for the overturning of 'no fault divorce', etc.

Strong labor unions would make it possible for the average middle class white man to find brothers who agree with him.

There is a historical strategy here too that has some precedent.

in the 1870s-1890s, the german economy went through a massive boom, and this was under the rule of Bismarck. Bismarck was smart enough to steal parts of the policies and ideas that the communist party - SPD - had been trying to pass. I've heard it characterized as a revolution from above as against a revolution from below.

Another angle to consider is that with strong unions, an infrastructure-stimulus package, and with banks and insurance companies being cut down to size, it would be possible to end all the nonsense subsidies that the Fed is using to prop up Wall street.

All that extra money could be steered away from stock arbitrage and into something like medical research, rebuilding NASA, building the wall, and in short making america great again.

In ten or twenty years America would have a competitive private sector, not monopolies, it would have a semi-efficient public sector in healthcare, and it would be leading the world in space travel and r&d.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.