[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Womyn in the military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: war6_1696950a.jpg (23KB, 248x300px) Image search: [Google]
war6_1696950a.jpg
23KB, 248x300px
Was it a mistake?

> A British hero medic says a fellow UK soldier who had just lost his legs to a bomb blast asked her to flash her breasts to help relieve his pain.
> Private Emily Tomkins refused, but saved his life, earning a bravery award for her heroics in Helmand, Afghanistan, the UK Sun reports.

> Tomkins, 21, initially gave the man a shot of morphine, but explained she could not risk giving any more despite his agony.
> Then he said: “Well do something useful and show me your boobs.”

> A female Army medic comments on Gawker’s version of this story that this all too common for female medics.
> “Here’s the deal. I am an Army medic, and I have heard this kind of sh– so many times. I have had guys ask me to flash them, give them oral sex, have sex with them, so they ‘feel better’. It is the biggest bunch of bull—-. If it was one guy, badly wounded, who cracked a joke, I might give him a pass. But it’s so many of them, and it’s so often. I am highly trained. I am extremely good at my job. I love my job. I am here to save your miserable f—ing life. At least *pretend* like you see me as a fellow soldier, maybe even as a person, rather than a camouflaged fleshlight on legs.”

link http://archive.is/QidLW

It's always about them, grouchy cunts.
>>
Woman can have a use in the military.

But if you put 1 woman with 30 men.. its gonna be jealousy and infighting, over the woman.
NOT the womans fault, but it never works.

Also woman tend to get urine bladder sickness from living outdoors cold and wet for many days. (fuk whats the english word?)

Again its not the womens fault, it just dosnt work if you trying make a company of soldiers.

Faggots in miltary can carry me out, when i get hurt. Most woman cant lift a grown man. with gear and shit... 80kilo man plus mabye 30kgs of gear.

TLDR Woman are great just not in a group of Men going to war. Fags ok,

Also most Soldier are faggots.
sry for typos
>>
>>135423088
UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)

Also they bleed once a month, giving away their position to the enemy from the rotten stench.
>>
>>135421508
>Tomkins, 21, initially gave the man a shot of morphine, but explained she could not risk giving any more despite his agony.
>Then he said: “Well do something useful and show me your boobs.”
Crazy idea. Maybe the guy with his legs blown off isn't exactly in the right state of mind when you drug him so heavily that you can't risk giving him any more to relieve pain.
>>
>>135425594
That or, you know, the lad has a dark sense of humor
>>
You think you're about to die because of your blown off legs. Ask for tits while you still can and get denied. Fucking shame on her.
>>
>>135425726
Soldiers tend have humor like you 4chin gay hackers.

Thanks, i feel at home, fuk if you hate

>>135424162
Thanks, and another good point
Dogs will love the blood smell

(hell man i got beat down twice for smoking, cause im a retard it fukings stink 1-2kilometers away)

Only way to get away from dog, is to cheat the handler
>>
>>135421508
>I am here to save your miserable f—ing life.
This is a revealing quote.
>>
>>135426934
Clearly she has no empathy for a guy who has BOTH HIS FUCKING LEGS BLOWN OFF
>>
>>135421508

> oh god, the bomb's taken his legs off, i'd better -

> "get ur tits out slag"

we overwatch now
>>
File: 1501335373054.jpg (25KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1501335373054.jpg
25KB, 500x477px
>>135427217
The girl in the pic did, it's a burger 68W commenting on the original article that doesn't.
> If it was one guy, badly wounded, who cracked a joke, I might give him a pass
Stupid cunt
>>
>>135421508
When the next war breaks out women on the front line will enjoy getting raped as POWs.

Let's be realistic, they are gonna get their pussies widened then bartered back to get enemy prisoners released after their pussies are worn out
>>
>oh poor me people find me attractive and I've still got my two legs
>>
>>135421508
problem will solved when military start wearing full y enclosed body armor that keeps them anon, with voice changer.
>>
>>135421508
Can any gay army guys confirm if dudes suck eachother off if requested upon their death?
>>
File: as.jpg (69KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
69KB, 540x720px
>>135421508
no
>>
File: 1501187117389.jpg (84KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501187117389.jpg
84KB, 819x1024px
>>135428131
True. It's sad because I'm sure some mean well and are good at whatever their job is but women anywhere near the enemy are a liability whichever way you look at it. Not to mention trannies, they're the worst of both genders combined into one circus freak show.
>>
>>135421508
>rather than a camouflaged fleshlight on legs.

hot

wait, what were we talking about?
>>
She needs to get over herself. She took this shit far too seriously and it was probably just some laddish banter.
>>
>>135421508
>get mad when a dying man wants to see tits

Typical.
>>
File: jidf.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jidf.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>135428454
Yes. I'm sure she's an asset and has seen plenty of action.
>>
>>135424162
big if true, entire divisions taken out of combat thanks to mysterioysly getting the crabs (from stacy)...
>>
File: army.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>135428310
Sure, how else do you expect them to maintain discipline?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h5EK62HpW8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsSYE2Tl1a8
>>
>>135421508
What a cunt.
>>
>>135428454
That fact you idiots keep posting women looking cute proves our point that they dont belong in the army not because I value women but because they will get valuable male soldiers killed.
>>
>>135428310
Gay army fags, are more RAPEY MACHO, they pretty scary. i dont think they suck dick.. it would be to GAY, they can do the job better then most other males. And they almost never tell anybody they like shit on their dick.

TLDR my crasy rant:
GAY SOLDIERS WILL RAPE YOU, if you act like a fag, but they also a very good brother to have along in hell.
>>
>>135421508
Grills don't belong in the military, they belong in the kitchen and sometimes in the bedroom but mostly on their knees.
>>
File: SHARPposter.jpg (104KB, 550x542px) Image search: [Google]
SHARPposter.jpg
104KB, 550x542px
>>135429530
And the fact the military has to constantly remind its soldiers not to harass/rape them kinda makes the point women don't belong there.
>>
>>135421508

What a bad healslut, wouldnt team/10
>>
>>135423088
Cystitis
>>
>>135421508
It's funny, My grandmother was a hospital nurse during WW2. she said she rarely got hit on and rather was viewed as an "angel" for just being there to treat wounded soldiers. My point Females are great assets when they are far from the front and are supportive roles rather then medics on the front lines.
>>
>>135421508
>fleshlight on legs
But that's what you are
>>
>>135421508
He was treating her like his fellow soldier. Men bant with each other all the time.
>>
>>135421508
If women are held to the same physical and mental standards during the tests, fine. I don't see why you'd have different standards and literally turn away more capable male soldiers because they failed to meet the higher quotas.
>>
>>135421508
Look at kurdish fighter women, they are feared by jihadis because if you get killed by a women you don't get your virgins.
Should make pol think.
>>
>>135421508

CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ
I had a chance to hang out with some RAF Regiment types and their medics that were good sports. One QT3.14 traded shirts with me. Had a time explaining that female size brit militiary blouse in my suitcase to them Mrs.
>>
File: syrian-woman-600x330.jpg (55KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
syrian-woman-600x330.jpg
55KB, 600x330px
>>135432855
Except they aren't, they're propaganda assets waiting to become a trophy.
>>
Our Army used lesbian interrogaters.
They call em language officers, they speak arabic urdo pashi or wtf all the muhmadan tribes speak.

It was good joke for a while, we found out it was actually true.

They put a strapon on the table, and threathed to rape jihadis. i think it might the only thing they fear. (they gave good info, on ied makers and leaders, probally saved alot of british and danish lifes)
They tried to courtmartial one dyke officer, she got free, after a 1year trial... trying to find a article on it.

This was in iraq 2war,circa 2003 bashra
Iraqis are cowards compared to the goat hearders in afghanistan? i heard.

Weaponised dykes can be effective-

UK infantry are fuking the best, tthey made a bayonet charge on the iraqis, Burgers drop a bomb, brits just scare em with
>>
>>135431115
Soldiers are just modern warriors, warriors in human civilizations have always been alpha douchebags who molested women anytime they felt like it because they were just that good. There is nothing wrong with any male soldier raping their female ally as the cunt should know better than to be around alphas and expect to be treated like a person.
>>
>>135421508
>There was a show here a few years ago
>About joining the SAS/some elite unit
>Scenario: One of your team is lying injured, but alive, in no man's land with the enemy vastly outnumbering you. You have no chance of getting your member back, but the enemy are going to take him, cut his balls off and torture him to death for information
>Two choices
>You let the enemy do this while you sit back in a, somewhat, safe position helpless
>You save your member from what he has coming by shooting him before the enemy can reach him (you have a clear shot)
>Without hesitation every single male shot him
>Without hesitation every single female didn't and said they couldn't do it

Women in the military are a bigger danger than the fucking enemy.
>>
>>135433103
Then make it happen instead of bitching about women in the military, permavirgin.
>>
>>135421508
>rather than a camouflaged fleshlight on legs.

I'm sorry but that's what women basically are.
>>
>Commando unit was forced to also accept female applications
>not one got through the initial tests
Problem solved
>>
>>135421508
>UK soldier who had just lost his legs to a bomb blast asked her to flash her breasts
>At least *pretend* like you see me as a fellow soldier, maybe even as a person, rather than a camouflaged fleshlight on legs

God damn it.
>>
>>135421508
The only mistakes is dropping requirements for them.
>>
>>135423088
>fuk whats the english word

'Shitty golden shower'
>>
>get legs blown off
>probably gonna bleed out
>make a joke to help yourself feel better, possibly see tits before you die
>survive
>get charged for sexual harassment and dishonorably discharged
Bitch needs to lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>135433559

>be designed for all of human history to submit to dominant/aggressive males
>expect this to suddenly stop because some Jewish bulldyke tells me it's not because of pseudoscience
>>
File: arab news viewership.jpg (35KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
arab news viewership.jpg
35KB, 750x500px
Meh. Some are competent, some are well motivated professionals and do a great job. Most however are there for the benefits and paycheck. They'll whine their way out any hard physical work, are far more often late/sick/on PT waivers, and they bring senseless drama to the office more often than not. I can't say they're all bad, but I don't think they improve the force as a whole.
>>
The fundamental issue here is that men want to fuck women, they have evolved to be constantly horny.

When you have stressful extreme situations like having legs blown off or even being a risk of getting killed 24/7 for several months this type of behaviour is to be expected.

Also I'm pretty sure that soldier wasn't white, only shitskins say shit like "show your tits" or "I want to fuck you" without second though.
>>
>>135433559
you need to hunt around and make a webm of this for us anon.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.