[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ego/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

The NAP is a spook. Natural rights are a spook. Property rights are a spook. You don't own anything that you can't defend. No one endows you with any invisible power at birth.

Ancaps base their ideology on a complete joke: an artificial concept, something made up, a rule that only exists in your head, a figment of your imagination. A spook.
>>
>>135416275
>Forgetting the capitalist part of an-cap
Shame on you nippy.
>>
>>135416438
Capitalists are obsessed with pretending pieces of paper represent something specific that fluctuates based on a bunch of spooky bullshit outside of your control. Exchanging things with people should just be called reality.
>>
>>135416275
>anarcho-anything
>>
>>135416676
>Exchanging things with people should just be called reality.
Shows how fucking retarded you are to believe a capitalist society couldn't use any kind of currency the majority agree on. If you want I could give you a helicopter ride as an exchange of goods and services.
>>
>>135416275

On the contrary, such ideas exist in order to protect you as well, discarding them simply makes you a rabid dog in the gutter biting your own balls and on a long enough timeline failing to respect them will result in your own disenfranchisement and destruction at the hands of others either in reaction to your behavior or due to the spread of your own ideas.

TL;DR Stirner's egoism is basically just an excuse to be a prick and then get killed off for it.
>>
File: 4nL5ymY3rCI.jpg (97KB, 598x604px) Image search: [Google]
4nL5ymY3rCI.jpg
97KB, 598x604px
>>135416275
Nice "present the problem" & "offer no solution" argument. Quality post.
>>
File: 1400824276592.jpg (23KB, 245x264px) Image search: [Google]
1400824276592.jpg
23KB, 245x264px
>>135416275
>>
>>135417371
>>135417697
I, the egoist, have not at heart the welfare of this “human society,” I sacrifice nothing to it, I only utilize it; but to be able to utilize it completely I transform it rather into my property and my creature; i. e., I annihilate it, and form in its place the Union of Egoists.

If men reach the point of losing respect for property, every one will have property, as all slaves become free men as soon as they no longer respect the master as master. Unions will then, in this matter too, multiply the individual’s means and secure his assailed property. Property, therefore, should not and cannot be abolished; it must rather be torn from ghostly hands and become my property; then the erroneous consciousness, that I cannot entitle myself to as much as I require, will vanish.
>>
>>135418774
>Ching chong ling long

Shut the fuck up nip
>>
>>135417371
If you yourself cant protect your own ideas then you are a spook.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.