[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Drumpf supporters unironically vote against their own

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5172.png (141KB, 500x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5172.png
141KB, 500x763px
>>
>answering your own question

Sage
>>
>>135413727
We don't. Being replaced by brown people is not in our economic interest.
>>
Letting hordes of rapefugees into your country, having to sit back and watch as your duaghters and wives are taken by force and raped in front of you after working a day and havibg 100% of your earnings paid to support Achmed and Tyrones welfare..

>not in anyones best interest

Unless you are a beta cuck liberal and enjoy all of the above...

Who am I kidding.. liberals dont work....
>>
File: 267810011_0_640x640.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
267810011_0_640x640.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>135413727

id love the opportunity to not pay $300 a month for health insurance that will cost me $3000 before i can actually use it (((i dont))).
>>
>>135413727
>drumpf
>>
>>135413727

The vast majority of people on Obamacare don't work, ergo their opinions don't matter as non-taxpayer citizens. Parasites either kill the host, or it's expelled. Time for a welfare purge.
>>
>>135413727

The democratic party certainly isn't in the interests of Trump-supporters. The democrats are dependent on poor voters remaining poor. Now tell me how that is in the interest of the working class?
>>
>>135413727
Most Trump supporters had insurance before Obamacare.

I'd just be happy if my cost went back to where it was. I was punished by Obama for having health insurance.
>>
>>135414600
>No proof provided
>>
>>135413727
Paying for other people's health insurance is in my interest?
>>
>>135413727
>muh healthcareeeee

LOL still not voting demorat
>>
>>135413727
tfw I dont have obamacare because I do not agree with it and just fill out an exemption every taxseason.

get fucked leftists.
>>
File: All Zero Of Them.png (86KB, 307x250px) Image search: [Google]
All Zero Of Them.png
86KB, 307x250px
>>135413727

Why are libtards so incapable of making memes that make any sense? None of these people certainly got any sympathy when Obamacare made it so they can never fucking retire. Ever.
>>
>>135414942
What exemption do you claim, being an illegal immigrant?
>>
>>135413727
insurance is a jew scam. everybody knows you can send $1 and not pay any medical bill. democrats just give insurance jews your money via forced plans or tax penalties. and of course dems get a nice chunk for themselves.
>>
>>135414831

Get out of your cuckshed and actually goto any innercity and you will see what ObongoCare is all about.

Obamas sons.. Tyrone and Jamal, procreate like roaches.

Shainqua and Taquanda have 7 keeds with different baby daddies

Evryone uses the ER for headaches and splinters

Since they didnt insurance the hospitals (all owned by huge corporations) took the hit

Now they get free healthcare, at the expense of taxpayers, and still use the ER for headaches and splinters

But the corporations get paid..

Obongo was a corporate sellout. ObongoCare was a corporate sellout.
>>
>>135415302
You're retarded.
>>
>>135413727

I actually lost my health insurance last year when they cancelled my plan. Obamacare is a system to destroy small business and the self-employed.
>>
>>135415159
I have been a life long resident of Dixie. I claim 'religious exemption' but heres the spoiler. Im an episcopalian and dont really have religious objections.
>>
>>135413727
because things are that much worse on the other side
>>
>>135414831

Obamacare is too expensive for the working poor. In fact, people are outright fined for not purchasing it, whereas non-working people receive it gratis. What's the incentive for non-working people to rejoin the workforce?
>>
>>135413727

>Rich people are so egotistical, thinking only of themselves and money, how to generate cash in any way, nothing but money money money, they are money obsessed, inhuman and greedy, would do anything for money!

>Why are poor people prioritising their country and race over a small amount of short term cash in hand? That really irrational of them! They should act mechanistically to generate the maximum cash in the short term! Why aren't they voting like cash-loving machines purely in accordance with their economic interest?

There seems to be a certain contradiction here.

What's the explanation?

The explanation is that the leftist is a complete psychopath who would rape his own mother for money. He knows that "greedy & inhuman" is an efficient avenue of attack against rich people, but his true colors is that he's surprised why everyone isn't money obsessed.

The leftist thinks: "Why, poor people, wouldn't you do everything for money? Why do you act on emotions? That's very strange of you, you should be like a cash-loving machine like me, doing everything in your immediate self-interest!"

"Why aren't you voting in your economic interest?" is another way of saying "How come you over there have emotions?"

Leftists wonder about it because they don't.
>>
>>135413727
>makes meme trump supporters who dont like obamacare and blames it on them
really got the almonds activated on that one.
sage
>>
>>135415126
>>John Cheese

Cracked, ahh, how deep have they fallen. I read them 6,7 years ago. They are now SJW central
>>
>>135415302
good post. this is what i like to see
>>
Democrats hate White people for their race, why should they vote for them?
>>
>>135413727
>jason brooks memes
what kind of sad attention whore signs their own memes?
>>
>>135418470
> muh white persecution complex
> whil simultaneously and ironically criticize miniorities for using persecution
complex

Lmao never change Conservashits
>>
>>135418717
I'm still registered as a democrat. Hillary said the day of the dallas shooting that white people were at fault for not listening to black people and 'understanding their struggle.' Obama said during the memorial that cops were unfairly targeting black people and that's why they felt the same way as the shooter.

All during the election, hillary and every other democrat talked about white privilege, how they were all racist, that anyone who doesn't vote for them is racist. Tim Kaine and Joe Biden both said that white people need to be a minority.
>>
>>135419162

All sounds like conjecture to me , Cletus.
>>
>>135413727
Lol @ "Jason brooks memes"

What a huge faggot
>>
>>135418717
whites are getting attaked for protecting there race, minorities are celebrated as heros if they do so.
why should that be fair ?
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (319KB, 1134x1374px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
319KB, 1134x1374px
>>135413825
second post best post
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.