[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mentally ill TERF blames White men for liberals' behavior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oro10bjZR31rur7vgo1_1280.jpg (208KB, 1132x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oro10bjZR31rur7vgo1_1280.jpg
208KB, 1132x800px
Where is this concept that white women rule the world coming from?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/6q8c2v/criticism_of_gender_identity_as_an_expression_of/dkvpwst/

Many white women are basically the houseslaves and servants for white men that can no longer legally or financially own slaves. White girls aren't encouraged to participate in feminism. They are often pressured to marry early and don't get the option to go off to college like their brothers. It's a shame many don't want to admit, but they don't have the independance that is often openly toted. White women with many choices often live alone barely above poverty on a salary lower than a mans.

When some WW do get access to help other women, they are attacked by white men that don't want them doing that. Rape crisis centers and DV shelters [that are now being destroyed by white men that demand entrance on intersectionality] were set up by the efforts by mostly WW that managed to use what little power they had to put something together to help other women directly. Any mention of these programs is demonized if men[mostly white men calling sexism-racism] are not welcomed. When I went to a DV shelter, it was mostly black and Latina women.

I can't help but feel this WW in charge of oppression of others is an abstract concept of these white men angry at their mothers.

In europe, White women being raped by men of different races, a sport that goes unpunished. These 'privileged WW' are sacrifices to appease violent men, in hopes that ALL men learn to get along.. Giving men of color permission and power to rape and kill white men's women [and they are seen as belonging to WM]because they have 'white privilege'[less oppressive rules like wearing a burka] and deserve it[for being beat up in a pretty expensive home]-does not help WOC. If anything they are destroying women's resources- so there are no groups that can help other women, even if they want to.
>>
File: tumblr_nh9ez2VS7e1tuy7qso1_1280.jpg (235KB, 1280x794px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh9ez2VS7e1tuy7qso1_1280.jpg
235KB, 1280x794px
bump
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.