[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tell me this one thing, /pol/: If the jews are an inferior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493121742277.png (141KB, 402x220px)
1493121742277.png
141KB, 402x220px
Just tell me this one thing, /pol/: If the jews are an inferior minority race hated throughout human history, why have they always had positions of global power?
>>
They are not inferior in any way. They are the best our species has to offer. Doesn't mean that I have to like Tom Cruise or DJT.
>>
>>135412315
>the best our species has to offer
besides being ugly, greedy and neurotic?
>>
someone post the bloody edit
>>
>>135412173
Judaism is a religion, not a race
>>
>>135412173
>G O ? ? T e

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1501100590711.jpg (125KB, 749x545px) Image search: [Google]
1501100590711.jpg
125KB, 749x545px
>>135412173
Pic related to the faggots pictured in the post
>>
>>135412173
>Dey b oppressin us wit dem financial mo money powers n shieet
>Hahaha can you believe these dumb niggers think whites keep them down?
>>
>>135412173
They only acquired these positions in the 19th century you uneducated shitskin yank.
>>
>>135412173
Christianity
>>
>>135412173
Christianity.
Both Romans and Hitler gave Jews a taste of what happens to them in materialistic pagan society that doesn't give a shit about muh compassion and turning the other cheek.
>>
>>135412793
False, kind of.

Judaism as we know it was born in Babylon by pharisees inscribing the Religious Code Of The Elders right around the time Jesus died. This carnal and idol worshiping religion became the Mishnah, the first book of the Talmud. Initially the religion was only practiced by the tribe of Juda, descendants of 1 of 12 Israelite tribes. To confuse the early Israelites with the religion of Judaism would be deeply dishonest.

Today, Judaism is practiced in 3 sects, Orthodox, Reform, and Conservative. The former still follow the rules of the Talmud and believe in the spiritual aspect. For the latter 2 sects Judaism is an "identity," not a religion. A striking majority of Western Jews identify themselves as Jewish/Atheist, practicing a watered down spiritual and religious interpretation of the Torah. This most certainly refers to the fundamental Jewish belief that their race is chosen from god, that their race literally IS god. In Catholicism, god is both the body and the spirit. Whether or not you believe in a man in the sky, you see a separation between your body and your soul.

That's the difference, for Jews the soul is the body, and it has to be a Jewish body. Otherwise, you're goyim, cattle. When an Atheist Jew tells you their religion is an "identity," it means that they belong to a racial supremacy club, nothing more.
>>
File: 1465008898484.png (422KB, 1048x594px) Image search: [Google]
1465008898484.png
422KB, 1048x594px
>>135413165
>>135414089
Remember to be Chritian goy, even though I am not, and be as basd as (((Churchill))) :^)

t. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
>>
>>135414557
Christianity is problem #1. It allowed the conditions to exist for exploitation.

Broke Monarchies borrowing money from rabbis and letting the Jew back into England, etc. was another problem historically. The upper classes, the highest classes, sold out the masses due to greed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.