[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal Infestation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1498968136188.jpg (201KB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498968136188.jpg
201KB, 908x1200px
We've known this for a long while that /pol/ has been infested with disgusting low lives (a.k.a. Liberals). It's our duty to call out their lies, which everyone has done a pretty good job.

Anyways, just want to say to the real /pol/s on here, keep up the good work.
>>
You can also identify them by their blatant use of original file names. When you do things for free you want to spend as little time doing it as possible, so you can imagine they need to organise trole images appropriately
>>
I almost believe /pol/ really only is 50 genuine posters - the rest are shills, bots, LARPers
>>
>>135411751

That doesn't surprise me. It's like most of the protests they are involved in. Most of those guys are paid off.
>>
These are not real shills. Those are /pol/acs larping as shills to make us aware of how to combat the shill infestation that's actually them.

Nobody cares about /pol/ that much.
>>
>>135412013

Sadly, I agree. /pol/ has been singled out because it is a very powerful force that has a good history for shredding the left. This got the attention of the left and so they've been trying to invade us and change /pol/ to their whim.

Which is funny because they can't even pretend to do it right. lol
>>
File: getsome.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
getsome.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>>135412013
What kind of traffic does /pol/ get? Sorry if this is some newfag-tier type of shit to ask - I saw somebody last night mention the community was ~350 people. Surely it's larger?

But, I agree. Lots of bots and shills.
>>
>>135411414
/leftypol/ come here time to time to shill their psyops, trying to take down "problematic" opposition.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.