[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Botox Mark Cuban Tweets about DWS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_6286.jpg (127KB, 1125x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6286.jpg
127KB, 1125x592px
Even Liberals such as Mark Cuban are finding time between Botox face injections to tweet about DWS. How screwed is she?
>>
>>135411181

whatever in the world are you talking about? according to the abc news this is just a case of bank fraud!
nothing to see here, move along vast right wing conspiracy ...
>>
File: IMG_0158.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>>135411181
She is undoubtedly going to be the only fish to be fried from the DNC. She will fall on her sword to protect the DNC
>>
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud
>>
>>135411181

she's a filty ramen noodled hair jew. she's going down. trump is holding knowledge and secrets to throw out at just the right times. holding bombs for when he needs them.
>>
File: hillary.png (203KB, 1366x805px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
203KB, 1366x805px
>>135412236
>She will fall on her sword to protect the DNC
>>
File: nbc whitewash of awan arrest.png (143KB, 823x973px) Image search: [Google]
nbc whitewash of awan arrest.png
143KB, 823x973px
another MSM whitewash of the DWS-Imran scandal ...
>>
File: 142835729355.png (506KB, 604x470px) Image search: [Google]
142835729355.png
506KB, 604x470px
>>135412236
Nah, she's going drag others down with her.

No one screws the jew.
>>
File: CNN bullshit on awan scandal.png (154KB, 453x977px) Image search: [Google]
CNN bullshit on awan scandal.png
154KB, 453x977px
CNN -- It's just bank fraud goyim!

Super coincidental that Valerie Jarrett's daughter helped write this 'news' isn't it!?!!
>>
>>135412236
She's gonna get suicided soon
>>
>>135414415
Their fucking nerve. We can not let these media outlets weasel out of the blame for this once it all comes out. They need to be in jail.
>>
>>135411181
Not screwed at all. Her brother is heading the investigation.
>>
>>135414548
>She's gonna get suicided soon

She must be running thru scenarios in her head. What if ___? What if ___? I like to think she is freaking the fuck out about everything. Sees an unfamiliar car parked too long across the street - hit team. New barista at the coffee shop - poisoning my coffee. Mormons knocking on the door - hitmen. Etc, etc. I'll bet she is in constant communication with the key players involved to prove her loyalty. In the end, the people at the top are probably just going to hold a quick vote whether she gets whacked. They'll probably spend no more time on this than it takes them to order pizza.
>>
>>135411181
Not screwed enough. I wish they'd throw that demonic looking kike bitch in an oven.
>>
>>135415007

If I'm not mistaken the DC budget comes out of the White House.
List of Democraps using the services of Imran Awan:

MARCIA FUDGE (D-OH) Cleveland
TIM RYAN (D-OH) Akron Youngstown Warren
JIM COSTA (D-CA) Fresno
SANDER M. LEVIN (D-MI) Detroit
DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ (D-FL)
YVETTE D. CLARKE (D-NY) New York City
GREGORY W. MEEKS (D-NY) New York City
JOHN P. SARBANES (D-MD) Baltimore
JACKIE SPEIER (D-CA) San Francisco
DIANA DEGETTE (D-CO) Denver
FREDERICA S. WILSON (D-FL) Ft Lauderdale
CEDRIC L. RICHMOND (D-LA) New Orleans
DAVID LOEBSACK (D-IA) De Moines
KAREN BASS (D-CA) Los Angeles
JOYCE BEATTY (D-OH) Columbus
EMANUEL CLEAVER (D-MO) Kansas City
LOIS FRANKEL (D-FL) Palm Beach
DANIEL T. KILDEE (D-MI) Flint
TONY CARDENAS (D-CA) San Fernando
MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM (D-NM) Albuquerque
ROBIN L. KELLY (D-IL) Chicago
KATHERINE M. CLARK (D-MA) Boston
MARK TAKANO (D-CA) Los Angeles
JULIA BROWNLEY (D-CA) Oxnard
PETE AGUILAR (D-CA) San Bernardino
ANDRE CARSON (D-IN) Indianapolis
JOAQUIN CASTRO (D-TX) San Antonio
THEODORE DEUTCH (D-FL) Pompano Beach
TED LIEU (D-CA) Los Angeles
HAKEEM S. JEFFRIES (D-NY) New York City
KYRSTEN SINEMA (D-AZ)
NANCY PELOSI (D-CA) SAN FRANCISCO
>>
>>135415660
>If I'm not mistaken the DC budget comes out of the White House.

Mistaken
>A Congressional appropriations subcommittee recently passed a $637 million payment to the District that includes a number of provisions detailing how the city can and cannot spend money.

ggwash.org/view/9842/how-much-federal-money-does-dc-actually-get
>>
Cuban is as much of a liberal as trump is. He could run in either party and adjust agenda accordingly.
>>
File: 1496451604000.jpg (31KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1496451604000.jpg
31KB, 720x778px
(((Debbie wasserman schultz)))
Belongs in the oven.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>135418669

>sharing a spoon
>>
File: Jessie Liu.jpg (246KB, 1484x1645px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie Liu.jpg
246KB, 1484x1645px
Some things to stay on anon’s radar

Steve Wasserman’s current boss is an Obama appointee …
>Who will replace Channing Phillips as U.S. attorney for D.C.?
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/03/12/who-will-replace-channing-phillips-as-u-s-attorney-for-d-c/?utm_term=.00d69e20e437#comments

The Trump appointee that hasn’t been approved yet …
>Jessie K. Liu nominated to be U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia
washingtonpost.com/local/jessie-k-liu-nominated-to-be-us-attorney-for-the-district-of-columbia/2017/06/12/be8100c4-4fc2-11e7-91c9-68d33b3025aa_story.html?utm_term=.0e19c7a7044d

Just in case anon feels the need to contact Wasserman’s office of employment ...
justice.gov/usao-dc/contact
>>
>>135411181
>IT Scammers
they're just distracting from the real crimes, so they're getting away from her but at the same time diminishing the damage
>>
File: 1485786490974.gif (2MB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485786490974.gif
2MB, 225x249px
>>135411181
>between Botox face injections
laughed out loud

She's probably not going to take the fall. She'll plead ignorance (a la "what, like with a cloth?") and blame the Paki, who will have his day in court fixed in his favor and/or flee the country.
>>
Rod wheeler (the Private Investigator) said this is connected to Seth rich. God I hope this happens so bad, as long as imran doesn't accidentally kill himself before then.
>>
>>135419945
Wondering if these guys were put in place to track the $$$ the DNC was taking in and neck channeling everything to their overseas handlers. The unspoken thing is that if the investigators really wanted to get to the bottom of everything, they'd just make a call to Ft. Meade and ask for a summary and briefing of all of that info moving in & out these servers. Snowden already provided details of this and everyone knows the NSA is sweeping up everything. This is mostly mid-tier political theater and some mid-level players are figuring out ways to not end up suiciding themselves with a nailgun to the back of the head.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.