[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legalize Organ Sales

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: human_liver.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
human_liver.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
Spreading the idea that organ sales should be legal may the most important thing you do in your life.

I am currently spreading the benefits of organ sales hoping this debate will reach government levels where more countries will consider legalizing some form of organ sales.

I'll start with two most agreeable examples: People planning suicide and people receiving the death penalty. In countries where medically assisted suicide is legal allowing a person considering suicide to sell their organs could not only save the lives of the people who need the organs, but the life of the person considering suicide as well. Life becomes a little bit more appealing when a person suddenly has tens of thousands of dollars they didn't have before. People who are sentenced to the death penalty are going to die anyway, sentencing them to have their organs harvested, whether we pay the person or not, makes a negative impact on society do a last bit of good for the world before death.

These examples provide a clear and undeniable argument that some people would benefit from selling organs. The benefits for people receiving organs are so obvious I wont make an argument for it. Arguments can be made for other people in society as well, welfare recipients, petty criminals, and anyone who wants to sell an organ, but at this point those arguments are not a high priority. Those arguments can be made after the most basic forms of organ sales are legalized. However they might be useful in engaging people in the discussion and bringing more attention to it.

Two countries, Australia and Singapore, have already legalized financial compensation for organs in some way. This idea is not completely outlandish or totally unattainable.

I would encourage you to continue the discussion in this thread, and spread the ideas other places as well.

Further reading:

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/organs-sale/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_trade#Arguments_for_legalization
>>
I'll bump this.
Keep in mind I am against Surrogacy/abortion/organ selliing.
If a woman is able to use "my body my choice" then someone that wants to sell his organs should be able to too.
There's probably more risks to die in pregnancy than there is with donating a kidney. In one case you save a life, in another you save one.
>>
>>135410425
That's a beautiful liver.
>>
File: 1t9ma2.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1t9ma2.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>135411338
You write like that wheelchair nigger from "Malcolm in the Middle" talks.
>>
>>135410425
Attributing monetary value to human organs.

i can't see how this could possibly go disatrously wrong
>>
what if your organs are harvested and are put back into a nigger ?
>>
>legalize organ sales

HAHAHAHA oh man kikes are scrambling to cover their own asses
>>
File: stray.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stray.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>135410425
i would like to agree with you on the benefits of financial compensation for organ donations.

however i am speaking as someone who has had a family member receive a donated organ and then was tagging along for the process.

this comes across to me like one of those "good ideas" that would work if you completely ignore human nature.

i like the intention, but my faith in humanity is so low i fear the implementation.
>>
File: 5845cd430b2a3b54fdbaecf8.png (25KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5845cd430b2a3b54fdbaecf8.png
25KB, 1024x1024px
>>135410425
yumm yummm yummy
>>
>>135412257
That monetary value already exists. The problems you imagine would happen are already happening. Acknowledging it and allowing it and allowing certain types of organ sales lessens the demand for them, lessens the monetary value, and lessons those problems.
>>
>>135412121
Thanks, I appreciate, come back when you have the mental capacity to speak more than one language.
>>
>what could possibly go wrong
>>
Sure, I'm ready to learn how to traffic humans.
>>
>>135410425

I plan to hang on to my organs Vinh Vietping, all this would do is expand the existing organ harvesting demand.
>>
That would cut into thew Clinton criminal cabal's lucrative underground human trafficking and organ harvesting business. You think rich people gave thee Clinton Foundation billions for charity?Look how many Zionist mafia and elites live to be over 100.
>>
>>135412977
But you cant speak english anon.
>>
>>135412763
The problems I imagine are people being forced into selling their organs, or otherwise treatable patients being allowed to die just because the highest bidder needs a new organ.
>>
>>135413633
Because I speak american. :^)
>>
>>135410425
Hi schlomo
Are you also spreading the fact that the donor must be ALIVE when his organs are 'harvested' ?
No. Well you should

And are you spreading around the fact that the donor, in addition to being alive, is not anaesthetized? You need to add that tidbit

Instead of anaesthetic, the organ thieves paralyse the donor

Let's hear that again:

Donor must be alive
Donor not anaesthetized
Donor paralysed so he won't fight as his guts are torn out

Why don't they anaesthetize the donor?
It's because if they anaesthetized the donor, the organ thieves would be admitting the donor could feel pain

Now let that sink in

That could be your kid there on the table, conscious, able to feel pain
but described by the organ thieves as 'clinically dead'
Your kid will feel unimaginable pain as you weep at home thinking sure, he'd want to donate his organs

Why not rush back to the butcher's shop where your kid is screaming in his head as he's cut apart for those lucrative organs while Kissinger's kid in in the adjoining theatre waiting for his strong new heart

There are many doctors and nurses now who refuse ... refuse to play any part in organ theft

because they know

Doctors have written books of warning about donating one's own or one's loved-one's organs

it's a filthy business worth billions

and when billions are involved, ethics go out the window

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/melbourne-doctor-most-donors-still-alive-when-organs-are-removed

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hospital-errors-lead-to-dead-patient-opening-eyes-during-organ-harvesting/

Anyone still considering organ donation for themselves or a loved-one should read the above links and do some research of their own
>>
>>135410425
there's no reason to do this when you can just grab some homeless dude in the park.
>>
>>135410425
>People who are sentenced to the death penalty are going to die anyway, sentencing them to have their organs harvested, whether we pay the person or not, makes a negative impact on society do a last bit of good for the world before death.

Yes, provide incentive for government to kill it's own citizens and make a profit doing so.

Good idea.
>>
>>135410425
>wanting murders and kidnapping to skyrocket
>>
>>135410425
fuck off skippy. saged
>>
>>135413927
Or people seeing children as a literal investment, raising them for organ harvesting.
>>
>>135414670
You write it like that's a bad thing.
>>
>>135414109
>who are chinks
>>
>>135410425
HIV galore!
>>
>>135410425
If it was legal I'd sell mt organs as a livelihood. A kidney and half my liver now, then after 18 months when it grows back sell half of it again. If you're willing to tolerate the hospital stays and live healthy so your organs have more value, you could do this as a job.
>>
>>135414109
It's clear you didn't even read the post. What's being advocated here is living donor to living donor. One person has two kidneys, one person has zero kidneys, they both can live with one kidney. Two kidney person is paid to give one kidney to no kidney person so they both can continue living. This already happens in an unpaid form and anesthetic is used.

You're talking about donations from clinically dead people. These are different issues. In fact, allowing living people to donate organs would lessen the demand from dead donors, and there would be less demand for the donations you believe there are so many problems with. If clinically dead donations are really as bad as you say, you should be a head advocate for live organ sales because live transplants are more ethical than what you describe.
>>
ok a grand, you can have my heart.
>>
>>135410425
ITT op wants to make money by selling your organs
>>
>>135414653
>Show up at the hospital with a bag of organs expecting to get rich
>Get arrested
>Get the death sentence
>Harvesting organs from people with the death sentence is legal now
>Poetic justice
>>
>>135410425

shut up you filthy rothschild and rockefeller!!!
>>
>>135415381
>Doesn't realize prices would plummet and you'd only get a week's worth of money from half of anything.
>>
Did Alonzo Mouring pay off his relative for his kidney?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.