[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump wants to change senate to 50 votes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6768.png (72KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6768.png
72KB, 640x1136px
How can one man be this retarded? It's like he doesn't understand the purpose of the senate. He wants to drop the requirement for passing legislation from 2/3 to 50%, which is beyond idiotic.

Trump's logic is like that of a 4 year old who keeps losing the game and starts screaming arbitrary rule changes. What a fag. Is there a single rational benefit to destroying the one rule in the government that encourages bipartisanship?
>>
>>135410196
/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>135410374
I'm looking forward to the hivemind "ACCCSHUALLY GOD TRUMP HAS A POINT" arguments. I want to see what kind of mental gymnastics his sheep can come up with.
>>
It's not 50 there?

Pros and cons, I guess. 2/3rds is probably better in that emotive stuff will be harder to pass, and people really need to agree with it.
>>
Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

City black voter here. Voting for Obama was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We have impeached him and we must now lock up Hillary and Podesta. The Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory is dumb and the white house was literally colluding with Muslims and Jews. Jews and Muzzies can only be defeated by destroying them from the top down.

On top of this blatant conspiracy theory, now Fake News is literally destroying the website 4chan and ruining young and promising generation Z's lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow city black voters. Call your senator or congressman and imprison Crooked Hillary.
>>
It's scary that Trump had followers to begin with. It's far more scary that he still has so many followers after proving time and time again that he is incompetent.

The man is a complete moron who panders to other morons. People who support him rarely give any serious arguments or reasons. It's all about memes and rhetoric.
>>
>>135410196
He is the Senate
>>
correct me if I'm wrong

the senate already did this for the Gorsuch nomination (after Democrats set the precedent during Obama admin)

so why are people acting so surprised that he wants to do it for.. everything else?
>>
>>135410196
>How can one man be this retarded? It's like he doesn't understand the purpose of the senate. He wants to drop the requirement for passing legislation from 2/3 to 50%, which is beyond idiotic.
>Trump's logic is like that of a 4 year old who keeps losing the game and starts screaming arbitrary rule changes. What a fag. Is there a single rational benefit to destroying the one rule in the government that encourages bipartisanship?

Even though you're a dumb fucking shill (remember to say no to the mark of the beast pls), this is a good opportunity.

The Senate should have always required 3/5 of the total number for all bills.

The powers of the federal government are supposed to be few and epic. They should only be invoked when everyone is in the room and agreeing to take responsibility for the crazy shit that might happen next. Otherwise, it should be like the Texas legislature which BTFO every other year. They aren't busy, they aren't doing work, there's no public service, they're just shitheads diddling children. Send them home.

Instead it's a fucking hen house. 50% needed to pass evil bills, 60% needed to repeal them.

The Constitution will be avenged.
>>
>>135414553
Kek
A new communications director can only mean one thing...
>>
>>135417107
You know the Dems will do it as soon as they get the chance. I don't think it's a good idea, I think he's trying to educate people on the importance of having 60 votes.
>>
File: 1421657233490.jpg (80KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1421657233490.jpg
80KB, 880x880px
>>135414553
>Unifies Fractured and disillusioned Galaxy (most of which was inherited, he only drove the wedge deeper and accelerated inevitable revolt)
>Destroyed an ancient, corrupt, and dogmatic religion that sunk its fangs into a government system they were sworn to protect and serve, but never mettle in.
>Studied the religion scientifically in an attempt to understand it.
>Convinced the prophet of the religion to rebel because the dogma of the church restricted his actions out of fear, something they professed to be absent of
>Began an unprecedented age of exploration, innovation, and economic growth
>Ran the galaxy with an open hand, let the galaxy mostly do what it wished.
>Only hated by remnants of the decadent dogmatic religion, druggies, degenerates, and outlaws

Trump wishes he was a quarter the man Sheev was.
>>
>>135410196
51 dipshit
>>
File: 1469656490556.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1469656490556.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>135410196
Republicans can't even get 50% even when they have majority.
>>
>>135410196
read the US Constitution and tell me where it says super majority for any legislation? Oh that's right, its another "rule" put in place to make the uniparty more powerful.
sage
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.