[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog underwent gender reassignment surgery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Britain.png (589KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Britain.png
589KB, 900x600px
Are pets next, /pol/? Plenty of people with blue-colored hair might see feminine traits in their assigned male cats.
>>
>>135409861
Islam doesn't seem that bad now.
>>
>>135410654
Islam provides a better day to day life for men than (((feminism)))
I'm not saying islam is good, but if we remain ethnically pure, like Albania, Islam will actually help the White race.
>>
>>135409861
i want this world to end
>>
read the article retards. The dog was actually a hermaphrodite, and was in great pain and at higher cancer risk. The surgery was medically necessary. The headline makes it sound like some crazy SJW shit; it wasn't.
>>
File: 1498303225339.jpg (49KB, 494x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498303225339.jpg
49KB, 494x378px
>>135409861
>itt: people who didn't read the article

The dog was a pseudohermaphrodite. It had a dick that hadn't developed properly.
>>
>>135409861
cmon now OP, https://archive.fo/VykV4
>>
>>135410986
Christianity is what happened when white people took the books of the sandJew and improved upon it.

We can do the same with Islam. Which is just Judaism anyway.
>>
>>135410654
>>135411523

Actually read the story and not just the click bait headline.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/28/my-dog-molly-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery

The dog was a hermaphodite it's not fucking Bruce Jenner. For fucks sake /pol/...
>>
>>135411638
>/pol/
>read
>>
>>135411635
>The surgery was medically necessary.

Trannies insist joining the military so they can get their dick flipped inside out is medically necessary too.

>buh it's not a slipper slope, goyim!
>stop using actual examples of this slide happening every day as proof of anything!

>>135411635
>>135411638

The shills alarm went off quick.
>>
>>135411929
The dog had a visible birth defect. It was fixed. KYS.
>>
>>135411844
fuck you whitey i dont knowz howz to readz masterzzz wontzz letzz me
>>
>>135409861
Is this the peak? Will it start to get less insane from here on out?
>>
File: c2f.png (648KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
c2f.png
648KB, 667x670px
It's real.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/28/my-dog-molly-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery
>>
>>135409861
>removed the partly formed penis and testicles, which were at risk of becoming cancerous, and created an opening for Molly’s urethra so she could pee comfortably.
>>
>>135411822
Doesnt matter. Lefty mental illnesses are still fucked.
>>
>>135411635
>no link
>no archive
>ujst clickbait heading
you expected people to go and find the article to read this bullshit? fuck of.
>>
>>135409861
>Dog can't pee
>Has medical issues with messed up testicular and penis
>May be cancerous
>Gets genitals removed

The dog didn't go through gender reassignment surgery you idiots. Your dog had it's penis and uts taken off so it could pee and not die of cancer. God I hope the left dies a painful death.
>>
>>135412412
ARCHIV DIS
>>
>>135412033
>oi vey goyim how dare you call us out for our deliberately manipulative headline by insisting that we're in any way trying to keep sliding down a slippery slope
>did you know 90% of Navy Seals are actually transgender you stupid goyim what right do you have to tell them they can't serve

It's amazing just how many of you kikes show up the second anyone calls you out, it was about the continued slide of liberal degeneracy. The OP wasn't even about the article, yet here you all come rushing in to defend your masters...
>>
File: bring me to life.png (30KB, 551x370px) Image search: [Google]
bring me to life.png
30KB, 551x370px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.