[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do niggers openly show their vanity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why do niggers openly show their vanity?
>>
they have no other accomplishments in life
>>
>>135409797
When you come from nothing and end up with something, you want to display your something to the others with nothing. It's ego projected on other egos.
>>
>>135409797
We use to buy niggers from african niggers who would sell niggers for shiny shit like glass beads mirrors and useless shiny things,not a lot has chance since,but it's useful.
Thanks to such niggers you can cross the borders wearing 2 +kilos of 22k gold in chains and they'll assume you're simply a retarded nigger wearing gold plated shit.
Unluckily that's the only use i see for niggers.
>>
>>135409931
Only niggers do this so much.
>>
>>135409931
I came from nothing and I have a modicum of decency in me. Black culture just loves materialistic bullshit. That's the only thing you have when the white man destroyed your family values making you a bunch of perpetual niggers.
>>
File: goldman.jpg (114KB, 768x500px) Image search: [Google]
goldman.jpg
114KB, 768x500px
>>135409797
>>
>>135410461
(((White man)))
>>
>>135410731
This, if blacks actually had proper families maybe they wouldnt be as shitty.
>>
>>135409797
Those dudes have more money than /pol/ NEETs will ever get in their life

stay mad
>>
>>135411375
Everyone on /pol/ is a NEET now?

> inb4 WHITE BOI YOU MAD?
>>
>>135409797

Niggers are the antithesis of the Ten Commandments of the Holy Bible.

Niggers are a vile representation of Satan in a quasi-human form.
>>
>>135411375
I'm sure they are worthless niggers,if they are rich and (((famous))) probably is due to either some jewish sideshow (rappers)or some retarded sport.
If they actually aren't famous I'm sure that's all they are worth,i could go to the bank and take the same picture.
In any case my better investment and accomplishment is my family and education and physical health,the rest are simply papers subject to inflation that will become worth shit when the central banks decide to finally end up physical money because electronic shit is easier to manipulate and control.
In case that fails silver and gold are your friends
>>
>>135409797
Because they are vain, arrogant, shallow people.
>>
>>135409797
Niggers tend to only feel comfortable with high-level gibsmedat. It's because there's no culture for them to absorb.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.