[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/'s meaning of life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hitler-rainbow.jpg (32KB, 387x480px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-rainbow.jpg
32KB, 387x480px
Are children 100 % the meaning of life?

Is a gay life viable?

What's your take on the meaning of life, or rather, how to make it meaningful?
>>
>>135408780
Pray you fool
>>
>>135408861
I don't know what you mean
>>
>>135408780
Do things that are directly related to perpetuating your own existence and not too abstracted from it, which will alienate you. Stay healthy, focus generally on concrete things and think pragmatically. Have goals you want to achieve and create lists of broken down and accomplishable tasks you need to complete to reach those goals.
>>
File: 017.jpg (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
152KB, 500x500px
>>135408780
Give it meaning.
>>
>>135409135
Sounds boring
>>
>>135408780
Stay alive until mind uploading is invented and live forever :^)
>>
Biologically, reproduction is the meaning of life. A life cannot be considered complete without it, no matter how you delude yourself.
>>
>>135408780
There is no direct "meaning" in life. The most logical thing is to determine if your genes are worthy to pass down to your children in hopes that humanity will eventually do something "important", where the meaning of "important" is subjective. Alternatively you could try to further our understanding of science, invent something, or "reinvent" something and make it better.

Religion is a Proto-Meme
>>
>>135409367
I see, a fellow man of culture.
>>
>>135408780
There's no need to find the meaning of life. Haven't you ever considered what you do after finding the meaning of life? Isn't your life just a movie that has ended, but the camera keeps going?

Keep living. Philosophy and philosophers have twisted and perverted something clean, pure, and simple into something un-necessarily complex, only to be struck with the realization that life was as simple as given.

TL;DR: Keep living, don't try to go beyond this, and live in accordance with God.
>>
>>135408780
Passing on the light.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.