[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like living in Miami?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: miami.jpg (3MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
miami.jpg
3MB, 1600x1000px
What's it like living in Miami?
>>
File: 1487005037242.jpg (152KB, 1033x798px) Image search: [Google]
1487005037242.jpg
152KB, 1033x798px
Fort Lauderdale is pretty based and white.
>Comfy beaches
>Very friendly people
>Not many fat people, lot's of people waking up 5-6am to go jogging
>Great food
>Not that far to Key West which is awesome
Really enjoyable, but FUCK THE WEATHER, you can't survive without an AC, and the old people keep whining about how it all went to shit after people starting getting them because it attracted people to move there.

Also fucking iguanas everywhere.
>>
Degenerate
>>
comfy
>>
>>135407795
You posted Miami Beach, not Miami. They're different cities.
>>
>>135407795
Miami beach is a tourist hellholle where they get slave like workers that they import from who knows where to fleece every last dime from you.

Beach is fantastic when it is not infected by jellyfish.

Miami proper (not your picture) is ok if you speak spanish, below average otherwise
>>
>>135409218
Both Fort Lauderdale and Broward County are majority black and have significant health problems. I don't know what gated community or college campus you were at, but you described somewhere that isn't Fort Lauderdale and sounds more like Boca or Coral Springs.
>>
>>135412514
I guess it was a gated community with a private beach, so that explains little blacks.
Saw my first nogg working at subway and getting harassed by a new york woman, pretty based.
>>
>>135407795
Its Jersey City , with Palm Trees and shit traffic
>>
>Miami's flag
>>
>>135415195
poo
>>
Full of niggers and spics. Sarasota is the only place you want to be in.
>>
File: 1475083934294.gif (1MB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
1475083934294.gif
1MB, 339x336px
>>135409218
>>135412514
Broward is not Miami. Miami is shit unless you have money. If you can afford to live in the Gables, Grove, Pinecrest, or the decent part of Cutler Bay, then don't bother. There might be some ok places on the water near the Broward county line but they are also expensive. If you do choose to live in these areas, you will be surrounded by Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami-Dade_County,_Florida#Demographics

Two million people. 20 percent non Hispanic white. 50 percent foreign born.
>>
File: 1.jpg (89KB, 602x729px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
89KB, 602x729px
>>135409218
I hope this is true! Looking forward to it come September
>>
>>135418485
The weather is great then, instead of the damp hellish warmth. Make sure to check out Key West, it's great.
>>
>>135418485

check out:

>wynwood walls
>south beach
>little havana
>>
>>135407795
It feels like 110° right now
>>
I lived in Coral Gables for years. When I went out, it was to Miami Beach or Broward. Stay in the upper-income areas and its fine. The minorities are very hard-left and hate Whites and English speakers.

The older Cubans are terribly disappointed with their children. They braved the water to get to the USA so their kids could grow up to be harder left than Castro. It's sad.
>>
File: y-tho.jpg (48KB, 650x640px) Image search: [Google]
y-tho.jpg
48KB, 650x640px
>>135419671
>little havana
>>
File: ally_landing_strip.webm (2MB, 994x1074px) Image search: [Google]
ally_landing_strip.webm
2MB, 994x1074px
>>135419970
>I lived in Coral Gables for years. When I went out, it was to Miami Beach or Broward. Stay in the upper-income areas and its fine. The minorities are very hard-left and hate Whites and English speakers.
>The older Cubans are terribly disappointed with their children. They braved the water to get to the USA so their kids could grow up to be harder left than Castro. It's sad.

What are Dominicans like?
>>
>>135419238
You are just wrong about everything. September in south Florida is still exceedingly hot and humid
>>
>>135407795
Miami is not even an American city
>>
>>135420652
>What are Dominicans like?
Think spiggers, if that's any help.
>>
>>135407795
Too warm and degenerate. If you live in an area like this, you probably aren't White.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1607682
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.