[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the decrease in sperms in western countries?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: Drink-The-Water-Goyim.jpg (484KB, 1772x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Drink-The-Water-Goyim.jpg
484KB, 1772x1181px
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sperm-count-dropping-in-western-world/
Sperms in western males has dropped by around 60%. But this is nothing new, the decrease has been happening for well over a decade.
What is causing this? Is the increase of autistic shits a reason for damaged sperm?

I think it's pretty damn obvious that it has to do with women dumping their birth control pills in the toilet or sink or whatever the fuck, which ends up not getting filtered in our systems because our water filtration systems can't filter the substance that spreads into the water by the birth control pills.
It has been reported for years that male fish has been affected greatly by the dumping of birth control pills into the water.
10% of the male fish became sterile, around 25% had damaged sperms and more male fishes started looking like female fishes.

So, if the ~60% decrease in sperm count is happening for the western males. Does that mean we get damaged sperms aswell? Which is causing the rapid increase in kids with autism, ADHD and other problems? It sure does make sense.
But, the fishes has been greatly exposed to this compared to us humans. Which means we are only a few years or maybe a decade away from the first males starting to become completely sterile. Or give birth to a complete fucking "eunuch".
There has to be a reason behind this not getting more coverage and the fact that nobody will do anything about this is just mind boggling.. or is it? The decrease in western males masculinity has been showing tremendously, especially in the past 10 years.

Stop drinking tap water.
>>
>>135407698
Or maybe it's because all of you swedcucks continue to feminize men and allow animals to roam your country and fuck your women
>>
>>135407698
Bottled water has estrogen, so fuck that. Just live in the countryside and drink comfy well water.
>>
>>135408047
I think tap water is just the cherry on the pie of their political nonsense
>>
>>135408047
>These are the quality posts America has to offer
>>
File: 01.jpg (297KB, 800x679px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
297KB, 800x679px
>>135407698
Why didnt you include that Asian men are the most virile men in the world with the highest sperm counts?
>>
>>135408423
6 of the 8 look like downers
>>
Its related to obesity you retard. More than half of western men are fat cunts. Our diets are also shit. High in sugar, sodium and saturated fats. We eat like crap, we dont exercise enough and we fap to traps.
>>
>>135408665
Was about to say the same thing wtf
>>
File: 2c1.jpg (1MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
2c1.jpg
1MB, 1754x1240px
>>135407698
Yes! Guess who is behind feminism, abortion, women's rights, and the birth control pill?

The same kikes as always.

It's too bad they didn't really go into oven and the Holocaust was fake.

It would have been a fate too good for vermin that work around the clock to destroy humanity.
>>
>>135408423
>>>r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>135409303
always the truth
>>
I'd love to see how they're coming to this conclusion and whether they're selecting groups from both urban and rural areas from different regions. In most cases they just select 50 people from off the street near their office and test them.
>>
>>135407698
Wouldn't one think that it has to do something with the shortcuts businesses and the government take to save money?

For example, plastics, livestock growth hormone, food based xeno-estrogrens, birth control waste, unnatural levels of continuous stress, and all the other synthetic, cancerous bullshit that humans have accepted without a single thought?
>>
>>135409237
on second look its more like 8 of 8
>>
Alex Jones was unironically right
The fucking frogs are turning gay because of all the polution
>>
no according to the archives there has already been 11 threads on this article

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scientificamerican.com%2Farticle%2Fsperm-count-dropping-in-western-world%2F/
>>
File: 2bld8p8o3jry.jpg (545KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2bld8p8o3jry.jpg
545KB, 1280x1280px
>>135407698

You know how to make tap?
>>
>>135407698
They are trying to prevent the Behavioral Sink of overpopulation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
>>
>>135409060
i'm not fat, rather am lightweight. How do i get a sperm test
>>
>>135409418
>>>r/9k
>>
>>135407698
environmental aluminum
plastics
estrogen shit
jews
>>
>autistic
>problem

No autism, no /pol/.
>>
It's all premeditated, with automation leaving more and more of us dependent on universal basic income they don't want to provide for our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and so on to live out the NEET dream for all foreseeable future. We have to tear it all down and restart society if we want to avoid what's in store for us.
>>
>>135407698
put a filter over your shower head too I'm sure Alex sells them and don't forget the bathroom sink and even filter your toilet water so no fluoride splashes up your anal passage, alright fruitbowls?
>>
>>135407698
GET YOUR SUPER MALE VITALITY TODAY, AT INFOWARS.COM.
>>
>>135407698
No.
We've had at least 100 threads on this subject.
>>
>>135407698
Stop believing these Jew articles. Tell me how in the world they could possible get a good sample to check that? They are coming to people's houses and jerking them off? They are stealing sperm from people's towels? It's another one of those Jewish tricks to push mass immigration. "Oh this means we need more frital third worlders in the country because whites can't have babies. If we don't have a growing population the world will literally end." Just like "white genocide" where "whites are dying more then they are born so we need more immigration to make up for it" it's a bullshit trick.
>>
>>135407698
Fuck off you retarted bitch with tinfoil shit.
>>
>>135407698
obesity
no exercise
vitamin deficiency

It's not some jewish trick, the causes are right in front of you
>>
>muh xenomorph-estrogens
Westerners are lazy fucks who do nothing physical. There, I said it.
>>
>>135407698
>I think it's pretty damn obvious that it has to do with women dumping their birth control pills in the toilet or sink or whatever the fuck, which ends up not getting filtered in our systems because our water filtration systems can't filter the substance that spreads into the water by the birth control pills.

Very few places drink recycled sewage water. Some do, but only in bad droughts etc. Australia for example has no state that drinks recycled sewage ever.
>>
>>135407698
It is down to around 50milllion/mL.
Normal values are >20million/mL.
Recently WHO changed the normal values to >15million/mL
If you have <5million/mL you're clinically infertile.
So it's ok.
>>
>>135407698
Could it correlate wiith the lowering testosterone rates in men today? And apparently soy has a negative effect on your testosterone levels and people find a way to put some sort of soy into almost everything... Avoid soy.
>>
>>135407698

Agenda 21 said they would use our food and water to reduce the population. Its not just the water its the food too. Problem is they seem to have ignored the places on earth who are over breeding and cant possibly support those people...so all thats happening is the population of people who are unfit to self sustain are breeding while the people who can self sustain and more are dying out.
>>
You do realize the population survey are males concerned about their sperm count right?

So only those that think they might be infertile get tested and gee golly turns out 60% of them end up having their fears confirmed.

People are too stupid for statistics i tell ya.
>>
>>135407698
People actually drink water out of their sink faucet?
>>
>>135407698

Women have been having their periods sooner these days, so it´s impossible to say it´s just lifestyle that precipitated these changes, and i have no doubt (no evidence to, just stating) the city life is a major factor in both lifestyle and pollution

But if people stop jacking off, do work outs, take coofe (outside my own country coofe is shit, seriously. it tastes like water so i make it myself), smoke less, drink less and here are some tips to make it rise in a healty manner
Now how water filters help me or have anything to do with testosterone? Someone redpill me pls
>>
File: 1485470274035.png (1MB, 2648x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1485470274035.png
1MB, 2648x1476px
It's because of birth control pills, plastics (although Latin America and china use these too and nothing has changed), as well as chemtrails. Coupled with jewish media to promote this, people think they're women and other bullshit.

Btw the perso nthat started the whole tranny surgery was a Jew, Magnus Hirschfeld. Pic related.
>>
>>135418414
Oh and I'll add due to games, muh netflix, fatty foods, etc kids don't go out to play out much anymore as they used to say, 10-20 years ago.
>>
((( Hebrew University-Hadassah Braun School of Public Health and Community Medicine in Jerusalem. )))
>>
>>135407698
It's more to do with entire multiple men having daily hot showers.

They hang outside the body for a reason, and blasting them with cold water's a good way to increase quality and quantity.

Also the plummetting amount of manual labour being done with each new generation.
>>
>>135419010
I heard cold showers decreases testosterone
>>
>>135419368
Doubtful, but I'm not talking about the whole body being cold, just testes.
>>
File: 1387496489160.jpg (130KB, 737x517px) Image search: [Google]
1387496489160.jpg
130KB, 737x517px
>>135407698
WHERE'S THE REST OF HIS(HER) FINGERS???
>>
>>135407698
It's because of the sharp increase in lazy obese fuckers, actually.
>>
>>135419368
Lolwhut. I thought the opposite's true.
>>
>>135407698
Could you sue your local water supply if there's a proof that they mix estrogen into the tap water?
>>
>what causes it?
atrazine partially
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
>>
>>135420215

That can be true, but there are also many skinny manlets there, homosexuality increased to, whiteknights also.
Sedentarism doesn´t explain everything
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.