[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will women become obsolete over the past years?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: disgusting.jpg (188KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
188KB, 625x415px
So I have heard over and over again that the reason, women are still alive is because of that gaping flesh wound that won't heal between their legs. Recently scientist have been studying and trying to figure out how to make human artificial wombs, and the first artificial womb is from a sheep. The important part about the sheep is that its womb works. What does this mean for women?
>Women are no longer needed to preserve the human race
>They cannot hide behind "muh vagina"
and a bunch of bullshit they hide behind because they are of the opposite sex.

sources

https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/04/25/525044286/scientists-create-artificial-womb-that-could-help-prematurely-born-babies

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/12/artificial-wombs-the-coming-era-of-motherless-births/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/

Literally the only thing we would require from females are the egg cells, and scientist have already figured out how to extract them from the womb. What is your opinion on this /pol/ and what else do you think, this could lead to besides "muh testicles" which makes no sense because an artificial dick is just a dildo.

>Serious discussion
>Stormfags not welcome
>Pic Related
>>
Seriously, this is the only way to save the White race
>>
>>135407226
>So I have heard over and over again that the reason, women are still alive is because of that gaping flesh wound that won't heal between their legs
Trannies aren't women
>>
>>135407386
That is all a vagina really is it just has a hole that leads to a small hole into a big hole with two more holes which lead back to the small hole out the big hole.
>>
>>135407226
God I hope so, we might actually get to Mars before the sun is a cold dead cinder without cunts constantly creating bullshit to get in the way.
>>
>>135407355
Agreed, white women are children and unreliable!
>>
File: final solution.jpg (211KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
final solution.jpg
211KB, 900x790px
>>135407226
>Disgruntled white men find a way to deal with the ovarian jew.
>Roasties HATE it!
>>
>>135407818
*Women in general, but yes.
>>
>>135407818
Mohammed plz stop
>>
>>135408099
I feel as if this is what Hitler envisioned about the creation ultimate race, not only can we now change genetics we will soon be able to make artificial children as well. Women will be mere things you go to for affection and shooting if you feel like it.
>>
Sounds like a brave new world.
>>
>>135408099
The final solution to the vaginal jew
>>
>>135407569
um aktushually
the sun will devour the earth as it gets bigger over the course of the next 2 billion years
>>
>>135409017
Figure of speech, Slav. Have you seriously never heard someone use that phrase before?
>>
File: DawningOfANewDay.jpg (80KB, 437x665px) Image search: [Google]
DawningOfANewDay.jpg
80KB, 437x665px
These technologies will give homosexuals like myself the ability to have children completely free of women.

It should rightly terrify them.
>>
File: 1500843287803.png (15KB, 225x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500843287803.png
15KB, 225x219px
>>135409255
This tech will allow the death of faggots without consequence, your days are ticking shlomo
>>
women btfo
where are the sex robots though
>>
>>135409110
no
never
>>
>>135409568
wait how?
>>
>>135407226
Sort of off-topic, but just think of all the problems genetic manipulation can solve: literally all of them.
>>
>>135409747
The real reason men are gay is due to mental dysfunction, and also the fact that gay people are easier to have relationships with apparently. Artificial wombs would render women as sex objects no more and maybe used to replace foxes on hunts. There will also be sex robots maybe with realistic wombs if we get to that point of degeneracy.>>135409569
>>
>>135410027
well you didn't answer my question
but don't bother now, you're just another loner fruitcake
>>
Where will the Jews get their fresh baby parts then?
>>
>>135410211
Basically gays wouldn't be accepted due to their feminine like traits and would just be piled with women on the death roll.
>>
>>135410397
you do understand that this won't become a worldwide mandatory phenomenon (not without struggle)
that people will still make babies the usual way
that men will still want to have sex
that men will still want to have sex with other men (this mental illness appears to appear out of nowhere randomly so dont expect a cure)
>>
Soon you'll be able to rent a thousand wombs in China somewhere and pump out exact copies of yourself non-stop.

Possibly genetically altered to be impossibly smart, ripped and handsome.

The government would have to give you endless gibs and help you raise the them because muh human rights.
>>
>>135410747
I don't expect a cure and the rest is obvious, its just that there will be no point to earn a lady's love anymore. The only reason you'd actually do it would be wanting to traditionally have kids, and or just to say you have a wife. So yes I know that men will still be faggots (kill them if they do) and also that men will still instinctivly love women. The thing is women have no more power over men and are just there to repopulate and feel a sense of pride for raising a family if you are traditional.
>>
>>135410309
this got me thinking that this technology could be used to create humans specifically for organ harvesting.
>>
>>135411146
Moloch demands it fresh from the womb
>>
>>135411277
where do you even get this moloch shit from?
what site?
>>
>>135411379
Its a child sacrificing god, retarded slav.
>>
>>135407226

Faggot.
>>
>>135411574
where did you learn this
who told you that there is modern day sacrifices
where is the fucking source
>>
>>135411869
HOLY FUCK ITS A FUCKING RELIGION SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD AND I LEARNED IT BY FUCKING SEARCHING IT UP
>>
>>135411869
Everybody knows this

except for the willfully ignorant
>>
>>135407355
We should make mass produce them at an unsustainable rate so they are forced to emigrate and usurp other countries though demographic shift.
>>
The only thing i don't get is how this works at all. Doesn't the kid need genetics from both parents, otherwise it will just be a genetic clone of the father, right?
>>
>>135407226

nope, pussy is too good

source: had sex before
>>
>>135412362
Scientist have already found out a way to modify genetics.
>>
>>135412492
Still sounds not too great to me. Some genetic diversity is a good thing. Unless we somehow got a computer to randomize the genome in a non-harmful way, than i feel like it could lead to some disastrous shit
>>
>>135412607
That is possible knowing that changing genetics is also done with a computer.
>>
>>135412044
>>135412075
ooooooh
i see
its refrenced in movies and novels so its real

just like mason/iluminati and aliens theories
>>
>>135407226
You realise how conception works right?

sperm plus egg makes baby

without the egg no baby
>>
File: 1498452438242s.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498452438242s.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
>>135412667
I didn't say it was real holy shit you're actually fucking autistic.
>>
>>135407226
It's going to be all over for women when this happens

But the truth is, women are just fine if we actually treat them how they are supposed to be treated - as property

Feminism has made women useless parasites
>>
>>135412811
Egg donation/purchase is a thing, after all it's just a cell and you can force a dozen of them out with a hormone shot.

Larger issue is finding a surrogate.
>>
>>135413082
The larger issue doesn't exist when the government can profit out of it.
>>
No.

Men will become obsolete as a result of this. Same goes for the sex dolls.

You've got it all wrong.
>>
>>135407226
Women will just make it illegal, the same way they make all their other competition illegal. Is prostitution legal in the US and Canada yet?
>>
>>135407386
Well put
>>
>>135413288
The thing is I don't have it wrong and if women tried to BTFO men then we'd have to unite with muzzies to kill them if they don't subdue.
>>
>>135412811
See >>135408695
Alternatively, just produce some females and raise them to sexual maturity and then harvest the eggs. You're making a problem out of something that isn't one.
>>
>>135413288
>Men will become obsolete as a result of this.
Why's that?
>>
>>135413832
Or just buy some cheap eggs from random thots and edit our their genes from it in the gene machine.
>>
>>135411146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDSUqoGFHz8
we will build organs like artificial hearts with more chambers.
>>
>>135409017
Implying that we don't live in a virtual reality universe house in servers in hollow earth.
>>
>Sheep

Has this been what New Zealand has been upto all these years fucking sheep?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.