[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying rich white kids.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: C8OX6JBUAAEk3vw.jpg (251KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8OX6JBUAAEk3vw.jpg
251KB, 960x1200px
>Live in the basement of a 'medical society' (read frat house but with 60% girls) as a compsci student
>fresh new batch of med students in the house
>everyone one of them had a 'unique' adventure in south America or thailand
>they all are followers of some 'exotic' religion their parents' dont believe in -- eg. buddhism
>at least one parent is a doctor/lawyer

they all need to be sent to the gulag for reeducation
>>
>>135405218
Kill yourself commie
>>
>caring about some vapid rich kids overblown adventures
>>
File: 1492428969024s.jpg (9KB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
1492428969024s.jpg
9KB, 211x203px
>>135405291
you better be a fking 1 percenter or you are being illogical with regards to which government would benefit you more.

Unfortunately you are probably some beta incel who dabbles in IT ever since he was the 'computer guy' in his family who "ever since he was young, he always loved taking things apart". But what they don't mention is that you never put stuff back together, and now that you have a low mobility and easily-outsourced job, you will also never be able to put your life back together :^)
>>
and all of them have and will always have more fulfilling and satisfying lives than you, your childish jealousy will never change that

yeah yeah the world is unfair, success is based on luck and life is generally fucking shit, the sooner you come to accept this the happier you will be
>>
File: C9FoEdZXcAAdIOJ.jpg orig.jpg (164KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C9FoEdZXcAAdIOJ.jpg orig.jpg
164KB, 1200x800px
>>135405777
yeah just like how Kim Kardashian will always have a "more fufilling and satisfying life" than you too. But you still look down upon her for being a vapid and shallow.

"bruh you are just jealous of her : ^)"
>>
>>135405658

Nice projection, why don't you do them all a favor and hang yourself since you can't bare to be around those superior to you
>>
>>135405658
are you talking in third person or something? one of the reasons you're miserable is you're studying a meme subject with terrible prospects. if you were halfway intelligent you would have studied electronic or computer engineering.
>>
File: 1492338561731.jpg (90KB, 981x678px) Image search: [Google]
1492338561731.jpg
90KB, 981x678px
>>135406049
try to be a little less retarded. I'm a graduate computer science student with a hardware focus. maybe in your derp european university you have an unreasonable separation between compsci hardware and computer engineering, but great innovative America does things a bit better.
>>
>>135405948
> But you still look down upon her for being a vapid and shallow.

incorrect, because i'm not a petty fedora like you. i admire her family for the brand they've produced, and i admire her for getting her claws into an extremely wealthy nigger

if you have any other view of them you're a naive underage runt and need to get the fuck off my pro-capitalist board right now
>>
>>135406368
>great innovative America does things a bit better.

it's certainly doing an excellent job of giving all it's entry level tech jobs to immigrants. the fact a r9k shitposter thinks he's going to have a advantage over patel and pajeet in 5 years time is absolutely hysterical
>>
File: C5SzRJiWQAAYPHx.jpg (170KB, 1200x1096px) Image search: [Google]
C5SzRJiWQAAYPHx.jpg
170KB, 1200x1096px
>>135406035
>projection
yeah you totes got me. I'm secretly a rich child of wealthy professional doctors, who toured around Argentina feeling cultured around the 'scary' brown people.

And yeah im totes just attributing all of these qualities to these other people/

try again
>>
File: uksince_1500.jpg (278KB, 1224x1224px) Image search: [Google]
uksince_1500.jpg
278KB, 1224x1224px
>>135406689
Look I'm sure this is a difficult concept for you to understand, but I'm in a graduate program so I'm not concerned at all about the health of 'entry level tech jobs'.

Also I'm sorry that your shitty BREXIT LUL economy is still dwarfed by America. but you need to get over it sometime :^ )
>>
>>135405218
Just ignore them. Trying to compare yourself to them in any way is futile because you have different genes so you were always going to turn out differently.
Focus on improving yourself within the context of your own societal niche.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.