[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cenk Uygur vs Ben Shapiro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: tyt.png (416KB, 803x766px) Image search: [Google]
tyt.png
416KB, 803x766px
who's gonna win?
>>
Shapiro, without a doubt.
>>
File: goku.gif (243KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
goku.gif
243KB, 200x150px
>>135404976
armenian
GENOCIDE
>>
>>135404976
Ben most likely. I wouldn't mind watching Anne trigger Ana either that'd really get a man hard.
>>
>>135404976
>Kirk vs Piker
Who?
>Coulter vs Kekparian
Coulter hands down.
>Cuck vs Sharpio
Israel
>>
Yeah bens a Jew so he is going to have an advantage because cenk can't use his all whites are racist card.
>>
>>135404976

>Coulter
>Kasparian

Coulter is actually intelligent. Kasparian is an airhead.
>>
>>135405058
/Thread
Seriously anyone who thinks cenk has a chance is retarded
>>
Obviously Shapiro will wipe the floor with him. The real question is, if Cenk and his sympathizers manage to convince themselves that the fact that he got mad and started shouting and sweating means he actually won.
>>
>>135404976
>Cenk Uygur
Try to conving a father, that is telling santa claus is real and you should go to school everday to get a nintando switch from santa at christimas day, that santa claus is not real
>>
I think this may actually be the end of Cenks career. I envision a moment after Cenk deflects to personal attacks for the second or third time that Ben just lays out the Armenian genocide denial, the relationship with Qatar, Cenks total lack of credibility, all of it.
>>
File: jews_image64.jpg (71KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
jews_image64.jpg
71KB, 500x555px
>>135404976
No matter who wins, we lose.
>>
>>135404976
Ben will win by a mile
Still a faggot tho
>>
File: liljewboi.jpg (300KB, 588x726px) Image search: [Google]
liljewboi.jpg
300KB, 588x726px
Chunky Yogurt will win and their audience will forever think of this Screechy Kike whenever they think of us

ie Screechy Kike will have gotten the result he wanted
>>
File: ataturk-or-atajew.jpg (2MB, 3200x3173px) Image search: [Google]
ataturk-or-atajew.jpg
2MB, 3200x3173px
>>135405361
I don't see the Jew bringing up the Armenian Genocide and there's a good reason for that.

>Yet Again, Israel Denies the Armenian Genocide - Haaretz
http://archive.is/bxO1j

>Israel is one of the only democratic countries in the world, if not the only one, to do so, and to support Turkey’s stubborn policy of denial.
>>
>>135404976
Man, liberals are so short-sighted. Whatever the case may be regarding their politics, both Coulter and Shapiro are WAY smarter than Cenk and Ana.
>>
when the fuck does this start and where will the stream be?
>>
>>135404976
If Ben drops truth bombs like;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

He's going to win.
>>
>>135404976
>Shapiro vs. Buffalo
I'd like to see Cenk get owned but I can't stand listening to Shapiro's voice
>>
File: 1451065493462.jpg (948KB, 1700x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1451065493462.jpg
948KB, 1700x1144px
>>135404976
Ben will win obviously but its not like you can get any sense of satisfaction out of his victory because Cenk argues like a 13 year old rich kid and will walk away thinking he won and so will the TYT zombie hoard.

Cenk will never ever self reflect and think he got BTFO.
>>
>>135406208
I still think he may, he brought it up in the Steven Crowder TYT parody so who knows.
>>
>>135406785
Pretty much.
>>
>>135406785
Sadly this.
>>
>>135406944
Interesting. I wasn't aware as I don't watch Crowder because he's way too hardcore for me. In any case, I'll check it out. They're all to my left, so I'll be happy no matter who gets rekt.
>>
File: o-SALLY-KOHN-facebook.jpg (390KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-SALLY-KOHN-facebook.jpg
390KB, 2000x1000px
Neither will win.
>Ben starts making some good points
>Cenk keeps interrupting him
>whenever Ben starts gaining steam Cenk interrupts him
>Cenk does that stupid "okay okay *shakes head l* *smirk *what is the guy talking about* shit
>moderator is probably this bitch
>Cenk gets to talk for about 78% of the debate
>people boo but he goes at them asking if they understand how these work
>at the end Cenk raises his arms like he won
>highlight of his points in TYT the next day
>"Ana, see what happens. All work is easy work."
>>
I cant wait to see Coulter hold Kasparian down and force her into sexy time with her logic.
>>
>>135404976
Cenk is going to do what all leftists do: Lost all intellectual debates and then pretend like he won.
>>
>>135404976
So, is this an event put on by tyt to try to embarrass people or something?
>>
>>135407817
Is TYT still delusional or is it post-victory. As in, it thrives off the ridicule and hate.
>>
>>135404976
I will, bc i wont waste my time watching.
>>
>>135404976

Roach will snap and scream antisemitic slurs
>>
>>135408768
Any and all criticism is purely the result of "alt-right trolls" in their mind.
>>
>>135406208
> I don't see the Jew bringing up the Armenian Genocide and there's a good reason for that.
https://archive.is/EGOox
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.