[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NIGGERS BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: NigsBlasted.png (333KB, 713x795px) Image search: [Google]
NigsBlasted.png
333KB, 713x795px
Man, you have to see the replies to this one. It's like a Twitter chimpout. It's got everything, but I didn't see anyone claiming to be KANG. Which was disappointing.

https://twitter.com/JBurtonXP/status/890638812174471168
>>
>>135404029
I fucking love @JBurtonXP
>>
Pale skins fascinated by melanin.
>>
of course it's hard to be black. It's hard to live in a community where the number one cause of death for men 15-34 is homicide. It's hard to live in a community where education is treated like some negative "white" trick. It's hard to live in a community where it's acceptable for women to get pregnant without a husband before they hit 18. It's hard to live in a community where women in their early 40s are commonly grandmothers, and this lifestyle is funded almost entirely by other taxpayers. It's hard to be born with an IQ a full standard deviation below that of whites. It's hard to share your community with others who are roughly 10 times more likely to commit property crime.
>>
>>135405638
This wouldn't even be an issue if young blacks weren't brainwashed into thinking they need to embrace this shit in order to be "keeping it real".
>>
File: Screenshot_20170729-093737.png (483KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170729-093737.png
483KB, 1440x2960px
Top reply, it's a Jewish Swede from DICE the company that made NiggerField One.

Wew lad
>>
I've completely given up on trying to talk sense to nigs. It becomes 'but I know a successful nig', 'what if it was your family' or just ends in violence.

I grew up in a mostly white city, and I thought we were all equal inside. Then you start talking to them and you realize that they operate at the level of little kids.

And the scariest part: in the west, we have the smartest ones. Actual africans are literal retards.
>>
>>135404029
>https://twitter.com/JBurtonXP/status/890638812174471168
its funny how stupid black people are, they will never be our equals any time in the near future because they keep denying their faults and that this shit we say about them is 100% true, the few based blacks get it but 95% of blacks really are just stupid nigger tier, even the more educated ones are(much like white liberals)
>>
File: catcrux.png (599KB, 661x893px) Image search: [Google]
catcrux.png
599KB, 661x893px
>>135408539
It makes it orders of magnitude worse but they still seem to have genetic disposition for crime etc. Also even if this is 100% the case (it's not), my opinion is that I don't want an entire group of people that is so easily brainwashed into that disgusting worthless culture. It took what, like 40 years? I just want them in Africa.
>>
>>135405638
Yeah, all of that is really hard and terrible. But being black, i.e. having dark skin, is pretty easy.
If they were to say:
>I don't think people understand how hard it is to be part of a shitty, murderous, low IQ culture.
I'd agree with them.
But the way they word it makes it sound like they think having dark skin is the difficult part. Which is exactly what they are trying to imply (then whites make the rest of the bad stuff happen because racism).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.