[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hardest red pills to swallow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 49

File: 23059283525.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
23059283525.png
114KB, 252x252px
What are some of the hardest red pills to swallow? What are some essential truths that /pol/ refuses to acknowledge? I'll start:

>Civilization reached its peak during the Middle Ages in the West and has been on the decline ever since
>Christianity reached its peak with Thomism and has been on the decline ever since
>Dogs are affection slaves that can never replace genuine love from another human
>Eating meat is objectively bad for you
>Anonymity is a license to act like a bad person, and nothing more
>All women are blue pilled; the women who act red pilled are doing just that- acting
>>
>>135402484
we need to completely genocide the nigger race.
>>
>anyone who unironically uses the term "redpill" is bluepilled
>>
Hegelian Dialectics is the redpill that people either straight up ignore, or distort to fit their worldview where everything they like is BASED, and eveything they dislike is kike shills. What i'm trying to say that a lot of people that insert themselves in the counterculture are at best shuckers and jivers out for a buck, or opinion makers trying to astroturf it at worst.

Jordan Peterson is a kike enabling Tradcon propagandist that tries to (((deradicalize))) people getting wise to the scam, so they would remain good goyim and keep enabling the kike oligarchy in power.
>>
>>135402781
fucking newfag
>>
>>135402484
>What are some of the hardest red pills to swallow?
that you're all permanently condemned to be virgins until you're 30, and when you're 30 you'll be fucking a woman who's doing it for your money and has been with 10+ chads
>>
Empire Building is still the best option on any country.
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (51KB, 492x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
51KB, 492x459px
the dogs one is debatable. Plenty of people use dogs to get over depression, somewhere there has to be research and studies that i'm too lazy to find about how dogs are good coping animals to help deal with stress. They can't replace human love, but they come pretty damn close and they can't break your heart unless they die
>>
Here's a very difficult one.
Blacks were the real Isrealites and that's why the Khazars (what we think of as jews) turned everyone against them.
>>
>>135402805
>Hegelian Dialectics
You mean the Thesis+Antithesis=Synthesis idea?
Are you suggesting we should take (Cancerous LGBT self-hating, liberal democracy) and equalize that with the stuff we talk about on pol to find a common ground?
>>
>>135402702

I think you are preaching to the choir here.
>>
>>135402484
>Civilization reached its peak during the Middle Ages in the West and has been on the decline ever since
by what imaginary metric...
>Christianity reached its peak with Thomism and has been on the decline ever since
by what imaginary metric...
>Dogs are affection slaves that can never replace genuine love from another human
this is true. dogs are nothing but a detriment to civilization and at best slaves for the emotionally insecure.
this is false. anyone claiming this is reporting the effects of excessive lipid consumption as though they come from meat and not oils within meat. excessive lipid consumption is bad for you no matter how you get it, but you have to eat lipids, and vitamin b12 can only be obtained from meat unless you want to eat spoonfuls of bacteria.
anonymity is a platform for sharing discourse without the veils and curtains brought around by social stigma. it is the ultimate platform for the sharing of truth, because often the truth is not what people want to hear, and the cognitive dissonance associated with difficult truths can cause people to ostracize others. anonymity circumvents this problem.
>All women are blue pilled; the women who act red pilled are doing just that- acting
no, women are just unintelligent social chameleons.
>>
>>135402484
Canada was a mistake

Tolerance is not always virtuous
>>
>>135403103

I suggest we should maybe stop listening to kike enabling (((civic nationalist))) opinion makers, just because they agree with us on maybe one minor issues like LE CRAZY SJWS YOU GUYS AM I RIGHT, WHO'S THE REAL RACIST HERE AM I RIGHT FELLOW GOIYM
>>
>>135402805

I am also suspicious of Jordan Peterson. I have noticed recently that he seems to intentionally obfuscate his speech when he talks. He rambles a lot but sounds intelligent doing so- one of the many signs of a cryptojew.
>>
>>135403341

BUT MUH CRAZY PRONOUNS, BUCKO, THAT'S WHAT'S IMPORTANT HERE
>>
>>135403284
Well, obviously. That's the party line on in this board, comrade. I thought you were saying something else.

>>135403341
Yes. I watched an interview with Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan, and EVERY question that Rogan asked him, Peterson took that as an opportunity to tell a story about something else, and superficially tie that to the question that was asked, without answering it or really even making his opinion clear.
>>
File: 1324796906919.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1324796906919.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>135402484
>Not training your dog for hunting.
>>
>hardest redpills to swallow

Having too much of sexual activity,consequently loss of semen causes men to acquire a weak will/determination essentially making (them) equal or worse to women and other less intelligent classes of men.
It also stunts one's spiritual growth, so yeah its only meant for procreation.
>>
>>135402484
>Astrology matters more than you'll ever truly know
>>
>>135403528

In the second podcast Rogan STRAIGHT UP asks him if there was some (((sinister force))) behind all of this, and Peterson immediately changes the subject. Yes, you have been studying post-modernists, Frankfurt School intellectuals and post-structuralists and have no opinion on whether this might be some sort of an agenda. BUT MUH PRONOUNS.
>>
>>135403528

The Joe Rogan interview was literally what I was referring to. That was the first time I became suspicious of Jordan Peterson. I mean, how do you get more off topic than the king of off topic, Joe Rogan himself?
>>
File: 1500473760336.jpg (197KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1500473760336.jpg
197KB, 1400x1400px
>>
>>135403756

Exactly. Clearly Jordan Peterson was trying to control the direction of the interview, and it was blatantly obvious.
>>
>>135402484
society doesn't need us but we need the society.
>>
File: 1493166420552.jpg (399KB, 1190x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1493166420552.jpg
399KB, 1190x1174px
>Christianity is a Jewish mind control program
>Islam is the only religion which isn't pro PISSrael
>only with a Muslim majority can a country be truly free from Western degeneracy
>Islam is the alpha male's religion
>>
>>135402484
Lauren Southern is STILL A LIBERAL. there is no such thing as a fascist woman with no kids.

she needs to go full fash

but then again /pol/ is still cucked on ecelebs
>>
>>135402484
>all women are bluepilled
Go find a real women.
>>
File: chadkhan.jpg (195KB, 1600x786px) Image search: [Google]
chadkhan.jpg
195KB, 1600x786px
>>135404025
Ghengis Khan cucked Muhammad.
No religion necessary.
>>
>>135404025
Meanwhile ISIS has "no plans" to attack/capture Israel. Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1496149310962.jpg (113KB, 974x858px) Image search: [Google]
1496149310962.jpg
113KB, 974x858px
When you realise it actually is the Jews. It all comes together.

World wars
Immigration
Hollywood
Globalisation

It's all a concerted effort to lower the collective IQ through cross breeding. Eliminate borders and 'soften' all religion's until they're all basically pointless. Lower the manliness of men etc etc

One world government, microchips then literal slavery until full automation..then cleansing of the retarded masses.

It's happening before your eyes and it's happening so incredibly fast right now.

Trans, gays, race mixing, education, immigration, religious combining, moral changing bullshit.

Watch Adolf Hitler,, the greatest story never told and realise his vision to remove this degenerate, Jewish bullshit before any of this went global.

It's too late. We're too late
>>
>The jews are the enemy of man
>The white race lost a long time ago
>It's only a slow death from here
>>
The vast majority of people (80+%) are literally incapable of rational thought or intellectual honesty
>>
>>135404399
naw, asians are the master race.
Chinks are going to accidentally and casually destroy the Jews as they destroy everything else.
>>
>>135402484
Women are virtually useless and Hitler was a Rothschild
>>
>>135404256
Muslims still cry about what the Mongols did to them
>>
There is no god and free will is just an illusion.
>>
>>135402484
>Civilization reached it's peak during the middle ages
How the fuck did you get to this decision?
>Eating meat is objectively bad for you.
I don't think you understand the concept of objectivity.

If you were starving and your goal would be not to die, then eating meat would be objectively good for you for achieving this goal.

No, anonymity is a license to act for one's self free of external pressure. It's why votes are anonymous.
>>
>You're not better then anyone because of your skintone
>>
>>135403954
If you were to read the comment section, you would quickly find that it is NOT blatantly obvious to most. Even with how blunt Peterson was being with his circumlocution, most seem to still think he's a genius.
>>
>>135404025
Christianity, Islam and Judaism were created by the Jewish elite as part of a plan for conquering the world. Islam was created by the Jews to be pitted against Christians.
>>
Hillary and Trump are both guilty of their own crimes.

One side being right doesn't make the other side wrong. Both conservatives and liberals are correct when they call for the other side's candidate to be investigated.
>>
>Veganism is the final red pill
>>
>>135404595
He basically lobotomized their culture by destroyed their collective knowledge lol
Can't menace the Ghengis
>>
>>135402484
Morally wise yes. Technologically wise no. That explains it all desu. Good times create weak men, that is exactly what happened.
Welp I don't really care about that. But I think you're fundamentally correct, pets can not replace loneliness.
Only if you eat too much (and yes, most people do, me included).
not entirely correct. While some people do that, without anonymity, it would be impossible in heavily censored context to express free opinion, for example in China or since the new NetzDG in germany's part of the internet too. Anonymity objectively thus enables good and also bad things, but I think it is necessary because it enables free speech when all else fails.
I'm not sure about that, mostly because there is no scientific data on this. While I feel that this might be very much correct, that proves nothing. Staying skeptical.
>>
Canada doesn't exist and never has. It's a crown protectorate that's allowed to larp as a nation for geo-political reasons. Every "canadian" PM is given the secret that it exists only to quarantine Franglo tectonics. It came close to being secretly absorbed by the US 4 times in the past. The Suez crisis was the last.
>>
Jews are winning because they're more intelligent than whites.
>>
>>135402484
What a load of horseshit made up in your dull stupid head. Grow up
>>
>>135402484
The rise and fall of civilizations at the hands of the masters, the Jewish race, is a natural process and we shouldn't be upset when things begin to change and the old world begins to crumble to make way for the new.
>>
>>135402484
>Earth is flat
>There are 33 continents
>Antarctica is not a continent, it is a frozen ring aroung our 6 continents
>Planets does not exist, only Earth
>WW3 will start this year
>Fake Alien invasion will happen in 2018
>Reptilians will disclose themselves as "our allies" to defend us from fake Alien invasion
>Antichrist will come when Christianity, Judaism and Islam are near it's destruction and offer his guidance. He will be 10 ft tall cloned nephilim called Nimrod/Osiris/Moloch/Gilgamesh
>Humanity will be enslaved, everyone will have rfid chip and brain implant
>White race will be almost destroyed
>Human population will be around 1 billion (after nuclear wars, civil wars, diseases and famines) rulled by (((global elites)))
>>
>>135402484
>Hardest red pills to swallow
jews will win, whitey will be extinct
>>
File: 1500076538108.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500076538108.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
>>135404901
>>135405020
So the eternal battle and fear of the Jews continues within a minority of young teenagers heads on the internet. Fascinating.
>>
>>135403693
Well most of /pol/ knows. It's generally like that for hedonism. if you indulge too much in something fun, you become unproductive and then a lazy shit.

Most here know this, but then again it differs how strict each one absents from pleasures.
Personally I think if you completely abstain from sex/fapping/alcohol/vidya life would fucking suck. As long as you don't overdo it, it's gonna be fine.
>>
The hardest red pill to swallow is realizing the red pill means being aware of the mainstream propaganda mechanisms, but then proceeding to accept the first set of alternative world views that presented them to you.

People on /pol/ need to fill that gap created by seeing the false narrative with anything, even another false narrative.

Consider where we are, look at any of the interest boards (sci, tv, v, fit, etc). If you actually know a lot about any of those subjects, you'll notice that a lot of the posters there are far poorer informed than their confidence suggests. They generally know more than the average person who only is interested in the subject as a hobby, but if you are an expert, you realize the parts they don't know they just make shit up. /pol/ is filled with the same people as the other boards, they do the same thing here. Get things slightly more correct than the news watching plebs, but still make wild assumptions about reality that get amplified by no one correcting the misconceptions and the majority of the posters being armchair generals
>>
>>135404345

Because ISIS is basically just a mercenary group with lots of muslim followers actually falling for the scam. When you get your weapon from the US, Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia to shit on everything as much as possible, you won't bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>135405015

Hello disinfo kike
>>
>>135405015
>You're an idiot.
>>
>>135402484
Jews aren't bad. Our real enemy is the libtards. Civic Nationalism is the only rational option
>>
>>135405111

>As long as you don't overdo it, it's gonna be fine.

Nope. Give an inch, lose a mile. There's a reason why fasting and abstinence was promoted in ALL spiritual disciplines worth their salt.
>>
>Little girls are just short women with nicer skin.
>>
>>135404025
>Islam encourages cousin marriage because inbreeding produces low IQ retarded offspiring and therefore ideal followers who don't question imam's teachings.
>>
>>135405297
Jews created the libtards.
Which is why the media, hollywood, and universities are all packed full of them.
>>
>>135404256
>>135404595
>>135404792
Funniest part is that he wasn't even the agressor; it was muslims who broke the NAP.
>>
File: 1501271269178.png (16KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1501271269178.png
16KB, 625x626px
>label liberal bullshit as "hard redpills to swallow" to market it to /pol/

Not falling for it, Chaim
>>
File: 1443043469703.jpg (35KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1443043469703.jpg
35KB, 387x461px
>>135405328
It's so much harder to deny yourself once you've lived an indulgent life.
>>
>>135402882

>tfw when 30
>tfw when 6 figure salary
>tfw when ripped but only 5"11
>tfw when matching 9/10 24 y/o girl w/ MBA
>tfw when her dad is multi-millionaire and she is rich as fuck
>tfw when you chat and she is clearly into you
>tfw when meet and she calls you shorter than expected

jesus
>>
>>135405156
But that's what makes /pol/ so good
>>
>>135402484
>>Anonymity is a license to act like a bad person, and nothing more
Then get out, faggot, and take your shitposts with you.
>>
>>135402484
How are these redpills? These are opinions not redpills you dumb nigger. 0/10 Worst redpill thread.
>>
>>135405681

The harder it is, the more it matters. The greatest saints often were the biggest sinners before they self-actualized.
>>
>>135402991
dogs specifically bond with humans for affection purposes. a stressed or spooked donkey, horse, elephant etc will run from its human owners or neighbors...dogs run towards humans when stressed to calm
>>
File: Tim_Curry.jpg (44KB, 540x352px) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Curry.jpg
44KB, 540x352px
>>135404025
Wait what? Tim Curry is ((Ali))???
>>
>>135404938
Well, I'm convinced.
>>
>>135403756
If he said anything he'd be labelled a nutter and probably be prosecuted for hate speech. It would, in the public eye, discredit everything he preaches, making his work pointless. At this point in time, dodging the question is the only logical thing to do.
>>
>>135404025

Muhammed also fucked a 9-year-old.
>>
>>135408904

>guys, this shucking and jiving (((civic nationalist))) and (((classical liberal))) is going to start dropping some major redpills
>just you wait
>think of the children

If i had a dollar every time i heard this about the next flavour of the month coppo stooge
>>
>>135403124
you're a redditor
>>
>>135403693

I completely agree with you, Based Indian. Many geniuses (like Tesla, for example) were celibates. I am a proud virgin and don't spill my semen so that I can awaken my siddhis.
>>
>>135405851
thats sad, 5"11 isnt that bad
>>
I agree with all except the last. I've met some genuinely red-pilled women who wouldn't just fake it for no reason. They ARE disproportionately blue-pilled though. But the rest are spot. fucking. on.
>>
>>135409141
>Hurr durr, if someone doesn't publicly reveal their power level they're a cryptokike plant

If I had a dollar every time I heard that
>>
>>135402484
No. Humanity has evolved to bte omnivorous. We require meat in our diet for optimal nutrition.
Anonymity allows us to speak freely without having to worry about the consequences of what we say. It allows us to speak the truths that people don't want to hear.

Faggot.
>>
>>135402484
only unevolved people love their parents
>>
>>135410117

IF I HAD A DOLLAR EVERY TIME I HEARD THIS FROM THE NEXT FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH COPPO STOOGE TOO I'D HAVE TWICE AS MUCH DOLLARS
>>
>>135403811
This. The most difficult red pill to accept.
>>
>>135404025
>Islam is the alpha male's religion
You're right. And alpha males are unevolved. That's a red pill you sand monkeys can't swallow.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_090732.jpg (104KB, 720x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_090732.jpg
104KB, 720x977px
No one should serve in any govt's military on another man's stolen die via taxes and if they fear for their life, liberty, and pursuit of property that isn't assaulting, lying to, stealing from, or cheating anyone should stop being nogunz & form a militia, or hire a PMC if they wanna defend their land and only their land which they signed and is recorded and recognized upon as theirs unless consensually arbitrating on behalf of another and only that other in defense

Ancap 1 reporting in
>>
Religions made beta men workers and inventors.
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (467KB, 3000x2043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
467KB, 3000x2043px
>Whites have no real modern history or society that they can call their own
We fucked goats in mudhuts and worshipped pagan shit until some jews showed up and made us christcucks until we just became regular cucks/white supremacists

The sad part is that people will think im trolling. The truth about whites is that we are a lost people with great genetics. We have no idea where to even start with belief systems, societies etc. All we do is get subverted by jews and then get tricked into believing we are either evil cucks or supremacist trash.

JUST FUCK MY PEOPLE UP AND LET US LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES SENPAI
>>
>>135402484
>>135402484
>eating meat is objectively bad for you

nope
>>
>>135411111
Welp that solves it

VEGANS BTFO

Animals are just recieving punishment for past lifes failures
>>
File: copypasteinthemaking.jpg (317KB, 1428x758px) Image search: [Google]
copypasteinthemaking.jpg
317KB, 1428x758px
>>135411392
https://pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm

go away
>>
That Europe is dead and overrun with shitskins.

That all the world wars were essentially an orchestrated culling of white males.

That women never really love anything beyond themselves.

Those are my red pills
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 300x57px
>>135402484

this is definitely the hardest, no matter how much you try to show them how jews are destroying the world they just can't conceive the idea that evil exists, it's like asking how much 2 + 2 make and always get 5 as an answer, it's frustrating
>>
>>135411432
Soy is worse than GMO meat
>>
>>135402484
>Christianity is nothing more than Jewish slavery
http://www.renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
http://www.renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-2/
>>
>>135402484
>Civilization peaked in the middle ages

Wew lads, some 18 y/o stupid up in this bitch
>>
>>135411584
yep
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (158KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
158KB, 1024x576px
>LOTR is real history
>Nuclear weapons are exaggetated fear propaganda
>Some jews died in the 1940s (trust me, it happened)
>Pearl Harbor was a Japtrap
>Secret societies are all connected at the top and have all been subverted except /pol/ because /pol/ subverts the subverters.

Any questions?
>>
>>135402484
How CERN has created the Mandela Effect. Our universe has merged with a parallel universe in about 2 years ago and things many of us remember are no longer the way we remember them. Stuff like, from my time line, There were only 4 people in the car when JFK got shot. Now there are 6. Things in the KJV of the bible have changed- the lords prayer, it used to have trespass in it, now it says debt and debtors. The passage about the lion and the lamb, now says wolf and lamb. There are a bunch of youtube videos explaining all the changes people have found in the bible, in names of consumer products, and even in our geographic locations.
>>
File: gay.png (418KB, 655x403px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
418KB, 655x403px
>>135411026
All I know is that, as a tall skinny blonde white boy, when a disgusting tree ape propositions me to suck his BBC, this triggers me

>We have no idea where to even start with belief systems, societies etc.

Perhaps we should figure this part out a little bit more quickly
>>
These weren't hard for me I inherently knew them, but for others not so much.
>The IQ differences in races
>That white European civilization is in its dying stages

( but there is hope now )

>Women are OD'ed on blue pills
>Learning the truth about why WW2 happened
>we need a complete purge of non whites from euro countries. Maybe East Asians can stay
>>
>anthropogenic climate change is a real thing

>Israel is the only state anywhere close to a successful ethnostate which isn't a complete shithole.

>Human extinction by AI before 2100 quite likely.

>Illiberal and economically/culturally isolated societies tend to stagnate and end up breaking apart/being taken over by competitors.
>>
>>135411861

I don't understand this time line shit....

Got any YT video recommendations?
>>
Hardest red pills to swallow:

1. Western civilisation has about 100 years left.
2. U.S. should never have left the British Empire.
3. Almost all films and TV programmes are shit. Including your beloved GOT.
>>
>>135411942
>The only successful non-jewish white society got wiped off the face of the earth by a bunch of pale niggers led by jews
And thats the way the cookie crumbles. History doesnt give second chances. Adapt by learning my fellow white brothers. We need to learn how to not backstab our own people before we fix society.
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
103KB, 700x700px
>>135412187
1. Correct

2. False, the eternal anglo doomed himself by being fucking stupid and arrogant

3. Yeah sure, GoT sucks after Stannis got removed from the show by (((writers)))
>>
>>135412185
A good video of a pastor pointing out some changes from the bible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7m3zad6QIg

JFK assassination has changed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dU4EvfPb5w
>>
There never was a snake tempting eve in the garden of eden.
>>
>>135402484
Hardest red pill to swallow?

Nothing we do will change the will of the elite. If they want something, they get it. Any "progress" we try to make overthrowing them or exposing them is all just a complex fabrication to distract you. They believe they're above everyone else, and we are powerless. Entertaining the notion that we have a chance at overthrowimg their influence is just as deluded as their own belief of superiority.
>>
>>135412187
>bongcuck flag

LOL hide that shit if you want to be taken seriously
>>
>>135403756
Well he's not going to reveal his power level when he's still climbing into the zeitgeist of the times.

What did you expect him to do? Say "It's the Jews and the Bell Curve is real" on a podcast listened by 10's of millions?
>>
>>135405851
>matching
I'm fucking 5'8" in a nation of giants and would be permavirgin if I used tinder and the like to try get women. All of your other 'cheevos are moot because of this cuckery. Stop being a high functioning basement dwelling autist and go meet people irl.
>>
File: brooksagnew.png (264KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
brooksagnew.png
264KB, 450x253px
Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = /pol/

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.
>>
>>135412551
She just doesnt know what to do without a masculine there to dominate her
>>
>>135403699
This. I'm finally beginning to understand it's more than just random bs.

JP Morgan said "millionaires don't believe in astrology, billionaires do"
>>
File: Put'n Ham In moHAMed.jpg (52KB, 809x779px) Image search: [Google]
Put'n Ham In moHAMed.jpg
52KB, 809x779px
>>135404025
>>
>>135412399

If BE had the resources and loyalty of America at its disposal, the rise of the Krauts would not have fatally wounded the Empire.
>>
File: IMG_0153.png (154KB, 481x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.png
154KB, 481x339px
>>135405851
>>135412783
>The modern white male is destroyed by a tinderslut calling him short
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOUR GRANDFATHERS DIED FOR THIS

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>135412857
Shoop Putin's face on it and add an "i"
>>
>>135404025
true
>>
>>Civilization reached its peak during the Middle Ages in the West and has been on the decline ever since

why are americans so ignorant? jesus christ it feels like talking with overgrown kids
>>
>>135412884
YOU LOST TO PITCHFORK PEASANTS, FRENCHMAN AND BANKER JEWS

YOUR TIME HAS PAST OLD MAN

DIE WITH DIGNITY AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARENT AN EMBARASSMENT IN YOUR LATER YEARS
>>
>>135412754
>zeitgeist of the timed
>>
>>135402484
>Civilization reached its peak in the middle ages
Yeah cause I'm sure dying to plague and burning nerds at the stake was the peak
>Christianity reached its peak with Thomism
Possibly the only 'redpill' on this list
>Dogs are affection slaves
No shit, how is this a red pill
>Eating meat is objectively bad
Except that you literally need it to survive, go ahead and kill yourself by not eating it you fucking soycuck
>Anonymity
Possibly the most offensive one on this list. Anonymity is the only truth, because it prevents influence of celebrity or character on the reader
>All women are bluepilled
Here's the real redpill on women. You are going to look for signs of your mother in every woman you ever interact with. If you think all women are acting or are bluepilled, it's because the only women you bother to interact with are easy, 2-digit IQ whores who need to pretend to be smart. Just like your mother, who should consider a 60th trimester abortion on your dumb blue pilled ass.
>>
File: morag.jpg (201KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
morag.jpg
201KB, 760x596px
Jews aren't actually evil, they just have a higher ethnic IQ. whites have an average of 100, Ashkenazi Jews have an average of 110. Keep in mind that they are white, we need to work with them rather than kill them. Get rid of the religion, keep the race. The argument of Jews suppressing whites is literally "we wuz kangz"

If you understand that the white IQ is higher than the Black IQ and you don't accept the truth about Ashkenazi IQ, you are an actual retard rather than an intellectual in any capacity.
>>
File: IMG_0123.jpg (595KB, 960x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.jpg
595KB, 960x1005px
>>135413069
Japan peaked right before WW2 and has been struggling to recover ever since we firebombed them to ash
>>
>>135405851
>5'11
>>
>1000 years before Muhammed appeared, Jews (as they believed they were the chosen people; aka god) decided they had the right to not own the world; but humanity. They created good and evil and chose which cultures belonged to the extremes of that spectrum. First they created Christianity to chain everybody who kindoff was intelligent. The others were thrown into "hell" (Ismail). Being demonized and cucked for a 1000 years Islam got founded on centuries of slavery and chaos funded and created by Jews. Now hell has grown so big they can't control it anymore.

Europe is the perfect moneycow for jews, they didn't prospect that they would drive western nations so fucking insane that when they started pushing immigrant waves 80 procent of most western-countries WANTED them in.
Jews are legit scared; their plan is going too fast. If the west collapses before their plan is complete they will have to face hell again like 70 years ago.
>>
>>135413133

You have no power here, Shlomo.
>>
>>135402484
>Civilization reached its peak at middle ages.

Yeah because the society of illiterate proles tied to feudal chain of fealty is the high point of human history.
>>
File: e42.jpg (55KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
e42.jpg
55KB, 700x525px
>>135413244
>>
>>135402805
Same goes for: Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle and even Osho (who was a complete degenerate). Some of their stuff is top-tier great, it feels amazing. Meditation does have clear benefits, as does yoga and mindfulness in everyday life. Their theories about we all being just parts of God in forgetfullness (kind of like physics stating that at the lowest level everything is just "energy" and thus ONE field) is nice, feels kind of good if confusing etc.

HOWEVER, just like Buddhism and their "peace and love" and even Jesus "turn the other cheek" NONE OF IT was ever intended to be the real practical guiding force of real world politics and interactions. This world is, as every single religion states, imperfect, harsch, materialistic & dangerous. Thus, New Age - all of it, every single piece, has been used to increase degeneracy and decrease all "right wing" feelings and actions, right from the start.

Do meditate, but do not turn the other cheek (he didn´t even mean it like that, and the "love your enemy" means "make them see what is the right path" not "stay cucked bro lel"). Finally: Blessed are the meek = blessed are those that keeps the righteous path and the Lords commands as close as their sinful selves can. NOT AND NOT EVER = The weak and cucked cowardly traitor fuck-"""christians""".
>>
>>135408904

This. Just because you fucking faggots rant about the kike influence while anonymously varg posting on 4chan with no consequences doesn't mean people in the public sphere get to do it with impunity. Go on a jewish rant and then he gets FIRED. Then there is one less person on the wall holding the line against (((them)))

Fucking morons.
>>
>>135413223
Christianity was built to spread cuckoldry

Islamic dick raping the matriarchal west has been a thing for hundreds if not thousands of time thingys. Madonna even did the whole yin/yang, jewish west islamic east thing on stage
>>
>>135402484
>>Eating meat is objectively bad for you
https://lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
>>
>>135403693
This is hard for many porn addicts yes but it is verified by science. Pre-frontal cortex and dopamine are both severily damaged and their functioning decreased by ANY addiction. Porn and masturbation = sex, to the brain, this along with food & hard drugs being the strongest possible addictions and thus bringing the greatest damages.

Quit the porn, keep masturbating from time to time but as Pajeet says, not too often. Or you WILL cuck yourself into low-test low-motivation NEET-dom and finally the fall of the West.
>>
Chemicals in the air/water/food are literally making us less fertile and more feminine.
>>
>>135411026
Flag checks out, you fucking kike.
>>
>>135404256
>>135404256
IF ONLY HE WOULD HAVE FINISHED UP. That man doomed the West by his motherfucking arrogance and idiocy.
>>
>>135412754

Exactly, the reveal has to be slow and subtle, we can't just throw everything out their at once or it will be rejected.

I even think Peterson refers to the holocaust to shield himself from being called far right.
>>
>>135402484
Men are just wallets to women

A monkey never swing to another liana if there's not another right next
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74KB, 624x850px) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74KB, 624x850px
In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
File: 1500656307254.png (674KB, 800x4017px) Image search: [Google]
1500656307254.png
674KB, 800x4017px
>>135402484
The Holohoax
>>
>>135402702
niggers, spics, arabic muslims and jews
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 581x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 581x552px
We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
>>135402484
The GOP is literally bought and paid for by the wealthy and is engaged in class warfare against the proletariat and they use propaganda and stupid social issues to get the proles to vote against their own interests.
>>
File: astronaut.jpg (174KB, 1331x1024px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
174KB, 1331x1024px
>>135414308

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.
>>
>>135402484
The hardest red pill is the women one.
>>
>>135402484
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
>>
>>135402484
here is the red pill that really was hard to swallow after living this life for 27 years

Women dont give a shit about you.
There is no Alpha or Beta, they see All men as mere Tools, your Mom, your GF, that Girl that allways talks to you and smiles. They all just think about how they can get something out of you.

Every man gets fucked over and MGTOW wont solve that, it is the way it has allways been
>>
>>135405111
Kek agrees. All things in moderation. Except porn however, just read a little if you are interested and your addicted ego does not scare you. Porn really is purely bad for your self-discipline and will to power.
>>
>>135402484
I disagree that meat is bad for you. Although it increases your chance of cancer from 5 to 6%, it is packed with protein and has little or no carbs. Great way to eat your way into shape. Also, you can't deny that humans are biologically omnivores.
>>
>>135402991
>/x/ redpill for you
>household pets are pools of energy which broken people unknowingly consume by having them around, to keep themselves going
>>
File: 1499083582226.jpg (79KB, 622x699px) Image search: [Google]
1499083582226.jpg
79KB, 622x699px
>>135414014
>Porn and masturbation = sex, to the brain, this along with food & hard drugs being the strongest possible addictions and thus bringing the greatest damages.

Excess dopamine shrinks the brain. Porn, nicotine, weed, hard drugs, overstimulation from video games, and alcohol all do it. Too much dopamine in the brain causes derealization, a disorder which is becoming more common.

>Almost half of adults in the United States experience at least one depersonalization/derealization episode in their lives, with only 2% meeting the full criteria for chronic episodes.

Basically, too much dopamine puts you in perpetual fight or flight mode.
>>
>>135402484
>>
Eating meat is bad for you?! HAHAHA GTFO go check out /fit/ before you spout your non sense
>>
>>135412486
Welcome to the good timeline brother. Ive always remembered the JFK assassination as that. Enjoy your stay
>>
>>135402484
1- True
2-False
3-T
4-F as fuck, are you even trying
5- T if you're actually a liar
6- T
>>
File: undouing.jpg (289KB, 930x1440px) Image search: [Google]
undouing.jpg
289KB, 930x1440px
>>135413709

>New Age - all of it, every single piece, has been used to increase degeneracy and decrease all "right wing" feelings and actions, right from the start.

Hitler was a New Ager, bud, and built most of his philosophy from Ostara. Blacks and acid burnout hippies saying "Helllooooooooooo" in YouTube videos aren't "New Age", it's a misrepresented stereotype.

https://philologos.org/__eb-trs/naF.htm
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1185.cfm
>>
>Having children is objectively worse than murder and people should adopt kids that look like them
>Black people are monkeys
>Life is absolutely and completely pointless

Refute any of this.
>>
>>135414352
>>135414308
This could be used to reduce the fear of death and fear of "loss" which are the two biggest things holding any real counter-globalist action and activity back.
>>
>>135414371
Only for a few years. The pain will pass bro, or at least you won´t feel it as much. This one really broke me for a good long bit, far harder than the geopolitical ones, Pike´s Third, Kalergi plan, NWO being real etc.
>>
>>135402484
How is meat objectively bad for you
>>
>>135414910
He was also sponsored by the Redshields. I prefer the myth of the man over the truth. The "horrible" myth they have painted up is PERFECT for the Wotan awakening that must happen unless Europe is to fall within 20-50 years.
>>
>>135403194
>dogs
>not good for jobs
FUCK off city-fag
>>
>>135402484

>Colonies, large European empires around the globe, spreading European culture, etc.
How is that not the peak of civilization? Yes it ended in a shit outcome (i.e. SJWs becoming the societal norm, migrants flooding Europe, etc.) but these things didn't exist during that time period
>>
>>135402484
Redpill = Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

Eat it and you will no longer have access to the blissful Garden of Ignorance.
>>
>>135415274
1. Wrong. The only purpose of you existing, the only value you can ever have in any real sense, in fact the ONLY "success" you can even have in truth: is children of your own, healthy and capable of surviving after you are gone (this can include training, raising properly, setting up home in a good place, funds and inheritance etc).
2. Not quite but they lack Neanderthal genes and living thousands of years with actual winters thus have evolved to be far more "animal-like". Not for modern society that is.
3. Wrong as you are assuming your human-pea-brain can even comprehend purpose or meaning on some higher level. On the human level: life has plenty of meaning which mostly you create yourself - as you do with everything (bar what I mentioned above). Life as some kind of mystical thing (which it is not) also has meaning if you want to vax poetic, you are the universe expressing itself. Learning about itself. Seeing itself.

It takes two minds to have anything, one alone lacks context and thus cannot observe, feel, think. Humans growing up with animals basically become animals, they develop no higher thinking or being. Two minds = you (humanity, ayy lmaos) & God (all that is and all that could be, original potential (the unborn), the universe, existence, take your pick).
>>
>>135414705

It's processed meat that's bad for you but people that eat processed meat tend to eat a lot of bad shit and less vegetables. Even the original study they used to try to prove meat causes cancer knowingly omitted data.

Cancer cells depend almost exclusively on glucose/carbs.
>>
File: New York Cop.jpg (252KB, 1280x899px) Image search: [Google]
New York Cop.jpg
252KB, 1280x899px
>>135413244
Hows that blue pill taste?
>>
>>135415970
That is just an allegory for animals developing into humans and the Prefrontal cortex which contains basically all of your "humanity" and higher order thinking. Most specifically the knowledge of death which animals completely lack. Animals = garden of eden. Humanity = the fall.

Terror Management Theory is very interesting, as is Mortality Salience. Check em out young´un, ponder your death a bit. The true purpose of philosophy.
>>
>>135402805

Hegel was wrong. He was a godless pagan who thought up a world spirit and even he didn't understand it fully. His over-complex trash is what spawned masturbatory academia.
>>
>>135402484
Victorian era was the peak.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4706512/Victorians-smarter-class-2017-claims-study.html

Victorians were smarter than the class of 2017: Advances in medicine mean more people with lower IQs survive today compared with two centuries ago, claims controversial study

Technology may be getting smarter but humans have been getting less intelligent since Victorian times, according to a controversial study.

The research claims that up until 180 years ago, people were getting smarter thanks to natural selection favouring 'survival of the sharpest'.

The emergence of farming, cities and government would have made it easier for smarter people to get on in life, have more children and pass on their genes more widely.

But that trend has now being reversed, researchers in Brussels claim.

Genes driving intelligence have become less common since Victorian times, because advances in medicine and nutrition means people with lower IQs can have more children that survive into adulthood.

The research is led by Michael Woodley from the Free University in Brussels, according to The Times.

'The millennia-long micro-evolutionary trend favouring higher GCA [general cognitive ability] not only ceased, but likely went into reverse among European-derived populations living in the 19th century', researchers found.

James Thompson a senior psychology lecturer at University College London, who was not involved in the research, wrote about the research in his blog on 'Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media'.
>>
>>135413709
Some good points, but i think Chopra,Tolle,Osho and Buddhism are not about "peace and love", but about AWARENESS.
If i am AWARE, there is something going terribly wrong - THEN i can take action.
Nothing to do with " turning the other cheek", mate.
>>135414352
Is this pasta, or did you come up with it by yourself ?
>>
>>135416276
'If we had been caught in our Victorian prime our rise in ability since the pre-agricultural hunter-gatherer ages would have been even more apparent', he said.

Dr Woodley and his researchers used genomes recovered from 99 people in central Europe who died between 2,000BC to 600AD.

They compared these to the DNA of 503 modern Europeans and found intelligence genes had become more common over time.

These results were backed up by separate analysis of the genes of 66 individuals who had lived over 3,200 years.

This general increase in intelligence is counterbalanced by a dip since the 20th century - meaning that although people on average have higher IQs they have decreased since Victorian times when we were in our prime.
>>
that the biblical flood really happen. there where civilizations long before that. but we dont know anything about that more then bits and piceses that we have stored as legends by know
>>
>>135416166
>"Processed" meme

So if I throw some meat in a food processor it becomes unhealthy? Processed meat is just blended meat.
>>
>>135416176

How does that nigger dick in your mouth taste?
>>
>>135416257

I didn't mean to post sage. My b
>>
File: 1499578633484.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1499578633484.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>135403061
Does it hurt being this stupid?
>>
>>135416333

>Processed meat is just blended meat.

It's not "just" belnded meat, and you know it, but good job being obtuse on purpose because you're triggered over your favourite ammonia-marinated Burger King patties.
>>
>>135416166
Also grass fed (or fed what they are supposed to eat) is VASTLY superior for your gut flora and general health. The feed is terrible bullshit, the "meds" and "boosts" they put in the animals messes the meat up and makes the body react as if it was being poisoned, sometimes. Organic, grass fed, farm grazed etc. But yeah for this you need to live in 3rd world or be rich.
>>
>>135404853

[[[ DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES ]]]
>>
>>135416227
I've pondered death plenty. I am surrounded by death. Mother, both brothers, 4 friends from school and a coworker, 5 were suicide, 1 overdose, 1 car accident and 1 cancer. I think I am cursed!
>>
>>135416289
I was lumping a lot of stuff together there. Also wasn´t really ragging on them, just their stuff is definately used to subdue and calm aggressive "nationalist" minds. As well as increasing free love and "devil may care" attitudes.
Tolle saved my live when I randomly found A New Earth in a kiosk once, so yeah they have good stuff in there but it is risky for young minds.
>>
>>135416289

>Is this pasta, or did you come up with it by yourself ?

Both. I need to spread the message no matter what. The message is more important than the messenger.

>>135415310

I completely agree with you and another thing holding back real counter-globalist action and activity is the fear of what other people think. We must never succumb to fear. Why should I ever fear anything when I am Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form?
>>
>>135416331
t. Michael Tsarion
>>
>>135416595
You outlived them all. Perfect time to start some magical thinking and LARP as being chosen for a higher purpose. Might actually work and give you great drive and motivation in life. Seeing your flag however, gives me doubt.
>>
>>135402484

microcherism in human females

_women carry the dna of her past lovers, and can pass it on to your children

no hymen no diamond
>>
>>135404938
oh look it is getting upset that it's fragile worldview is cracking
>>
>>135403811
Victimization is what has made people lose their sense of duty.
>>
File: fascism wins.jpg (18KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
fascism wins.jpg
18KB, 500x291px
>>135411774
Why not potatoes?
>>
>>135416227
Animals didnt evolve into humans

Man devolved into human and beast
>>
>>135417115
A little dna from worthy men doesnt do damage

A drop of nigger semen or liberal cuckseed requires serious explaining though
>>
>>135417115
£0£ that article was trash.
>>
>>135411861

The Lord's Prayer differences have always been there. Its different (debts/trespasses and debtor/trespass) wordings exist in multilple ways depending on if the spirit of the prayer is taken from Matthew or Luke, Catholic, Anglican, Episcopal, etc., and what bible is being referenced.

Additionally, no bible actually has the word "trespass" for either Matthew's or Luke's version.

If you were raised Presbyterian or Reformed, you probably learned the "debts" version. If raised Catholic, Anglican, or Methodist then you probably learned the "trespass" version.

No Mandela Effect here.
>>
>>135417408
I wonder this as well. Modern gluten is poison and potatoes are delicious.
>>
File: Eh-Iza-Bigot.jpg (35KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
Eh-Iza-Bigot.jpg
35KB, 600x411px
Reincarnation. And the amount of sick fucks in high positions of power.
>>
File: nignogs_even_the_just_for_men.jpg (49KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
nignogs_even_the_just_for_men.jpg
49KB, 960x541px
>>135403061
WE
>>
>>135411861

The KJV isn't the best or most accurate. Things changed because older more complete texts were found. The others are translation issues.
>>
>>135404595
They still cry about the battle of Vienna too, didn't pick the date 9/11 out of a hat.
>>
>>135406479
What saints were sinners?
>>
>>135404025

Spotted the pedophile.
>>
File: 1490545117947.gif (2MB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
1490545117947.gif
2MB, 250x338px
>>135402484
nihilism
>>
>>135409079
So?
>>
>>135414804
Shit I think I'm going through this, Can you tell me more about the link between video games, dopamine and depersonalization ?
>>
the hardest red pill for me to swallow was accepting the fact that i am indeed alone in the world and any happiness i acquire will be directly related to the amount of success i can accumulate

i am definitely happiest when i earn more money. whoever said money doesn't buy happiness was just in absolute denial and the trend caught on amongst the sheep
>>
>>135412920
Look at how desperate this nigger is
>>
The hardest red pill to swallow is that democracy itself is the ultimate enemy and that your own political attitudes do not matter at all as you cannot exert any form of political power one way or another.
>>
>>135413089
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>135402484
>All women are blue pilled
Add to that, all women who acts like they are redpilled like lauren, le pen, etc. either fucked a nigger and left them or have been in the dick carousel fucking many guys for too long that became aware of their mortality (aging) and impending sterility due to age and thus suddenly straighten themselves up. Women needed to be controlled at an early age.
>>
Truth doesn't exist. Everything is just a version of some guy.
>>
File: 1478201459258.png (2MB, 1920x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1478201459258.png
2MB, 1920x1032px
All pills are black once you ingest enough of them
>>
>>135420554
see the problem isn't actually women. it's men. women are useless and shouldn't even be considered something you can train. we need to teach MEN to control their women

i used to date this girl. rich daddy, she had her own apartment in highschool. paid for by daddy. brand new car at 16. paid for by daddy. college paid for by daddy, daddy daddy daddy. she's 24 living across the country in an apartment getting railed by random shitfucks on the train. all because daddy allows it. guess how much of a "nice" or "kind" girl she is? yeah that bitch was a total cunt. easy fuck, but not worth anything past a quick nut

the problem is we need to first of all. not even ALLOW betas to have kids. they will bow down to every request their daughters have and honestly turn the world into a bigger shitstorm than we need.
DO. NOT. LET. WEAK. MEN. GIVE. THEIR. POWER. TO. WOMEN
>>
>>135411517
I actually have a """friend""" who believes in jews controlling the world, thus hating them, she has interest in politics, economy and other useful fields of science and basically is somewhat redpilled. But she also is a giant slut and her interst in me might just be another cock-hunting season. Wat do?
>>
The thirty years war, hundred years war, and crusades depopulated Europe of its pagan warriors that Caesar described as the greatest in the world.
Christianity forbid regular bathing, calling it vanity, and this resulted in the black plague killing far more than it would have.
Christianity weakened Europe which allowed Muslims and Mongols to pose a threat.
Pagan tribesmen owned the majority of their wives as property, essentially the white sharia altright tards call for.
>>
>>135402484
thinly veiled vegan shilling, nice job OP
>>
>>135405851
>tfw using online dating and having expectations of decency
>expecting a snowflake
>tfw when she tests you n you have no balls
>tfw playing by old set of books
>tfw she sucked off a nog who was 5'9"
>>
>>135420867
You're right. Goes to show and prove that women will always just do the things that men let them do. They were meant only to follow whoever is guiding/managing them, which are men.

Problem is, how do we fix men? How to remove effeminacy.
>>
>>135404025
And then why do the Jews push for Islamic Europe?
>>
>>135414804
yeah im in perpetual fight or flight mode and i play video games all day and jerk it every day to porn. I deleted my porn 2 days ago though. It will be hard quiting video games because i have no social life and crippling illness now.
>>
>>135420801

Mah nigga! There are no truths, only experiences.
>>
>>135403061

Kendrick lamar pls go
>>
4Chan is a tool to brainwash you like all media outlets
>>
>>135402484

this is wrong.

there are bad people in the world that will target you in very horrendous ways for innocent things you do that they don't like.
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>135402484

All information that I've said/talked about in the KB Threads/Comments is Truth.

[KB's: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Which is why a massive Shill Operation(Pic Related) has been going on against them in hopes of discrediting & trying to say that I'm someone else.

Power Structures are something I'm very good with.
>>
>>135419692
nihilism is literally degenerate though.
>>
>>135412551
The snake is nature
Free will is overcoming it
>>
Being romantically engaged with a child is the most beautiful thing both of you can experience in the world.
This is THE black pill that /pol/ refuses to swallow.
>>
File: colour.png (3KB, 598x291px) Image search: [Google]
colour.png
3KB, 598x291px
What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!
>>
>>135412754
Yes
Bobby fischer did it
>>
>>135416561
Read a book by David Orchard I think it's called "fight for Canada". Very eyeopening book.

Don't much give a shit about Canada after that. We are just a colony.
>>
>>135402484
>>Civilization reached its peak during the Middle Ages in the West and has been on the decline ever since
I agree
but not all civilization, only western civilization

possible. What I am sure about is that christianity is in decline ever since the reformation
>>
>>135402484
I just realized that red pill is in fact krill oil. Have you taken your krill oil today?
>>
>>135416333
Hahahahahababaa
>>
>>135423844
Oh, and also it's really sad because nobody is researching the roots of this mass suppression
>>
>>135424547

We already know the (((roots))), based pedo.
>>
>>135413709
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50UvBKzWpD4

Just ignore the 90's Win 98 CGI.
>>
>>135420871
Sum fuk
>>
>>135403341
his rise to fame feels like it was staged to look organic. so I'm suspicious as well
>>
Hardest redpill to swallow is 90s Adam Sandler films are pretty great.
>>
>>135424197

Thanks! I'll definitely check it out. Appreciate that you replied.
>>
>>135403693
(((spiritual growth)))
>>
>>135402484
Women do not feel love (as you know it), only see value, they can 100% justify lying, cheating, evil acts, or anything considered wrong, within their own mind because it is wired completely different.

How you interact with a dog and how you interact with a woman should be pretty similar.

Decline of civilization comes when women are allowed to use their childish demented minds to effect the way the world operates.

The largest redpill - Women are the source of all problems.
>>
>>135424676
You're probably absolutely right about that, God damn I love Australia
>>
>>135402484
statism = slavery
>>
>>135425782
>>
>>135425663

I love you too, Croatia. And remember, the only way to stop pedophiles is to not make sexy kids.
>>
File: GENDER-ROLES-4.png (118KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
GENDER-ROLES-4.png
118KB, 560x292px
Capitalism has destroyed Gender roles.
>>
>The roots of religion go back to India with Judaism being an offshoot of Hinduism mixed with other local religions
>Christianity was to Judaism what Buddhism was to Hinduism but it evolved into a literalist doctrine to further an empire
>The simple fact of Samsara is the impetus from civilization from the beginning to where we are now
>In the future the fear of death and problem of hatred will be removed by a hybridization of man and machine
>Pork actually is bad for you
>>
>>135404399
>When you realise it actually is the americans.
ya. Eye opening
>>
>what are some of the hardest red pills to swallow?
That democracy doesn't works.
>>
>>135402484

kek ya shitting in the streets and dying by 25 is the peak of civilization
>>
>>135412612
This.
>>
>>135426447

>That democracy doesn't works.

Speaking from experience, eh?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BczMPXcaSA
>>
NATO is the true agressor. Ukraine wasn't invaded either.

>Russia has been allowed in Crimea under the Partition Treaty of 1997, including naval and air based, and limited to 25,000 troops.
>Crimea wished to hold a referendum before the annexation, but wasn't allowed. Only when the Russians came in, were they safe to do so. The referendum was observed by 135 international observers from 23 countries with no violations registered. The Eurasian Observatory for Democracy & Elections observer mission concluded that the referendum was conducted freely and fairly.
>Russia was the only nation to show actual satellite footage of the area before the downing of MH-17. And according to the pictures, the only weapons seen that were capable of taking down MH-17, were in UAF territory.
>Pro-Russian rebels weren't a problem until the UAF began airstrikes against regions who wanted to break off from Ukraine. Lughansk, for example... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8IG_xm6Gbo&bpctr=1501352879

Prepare for the biggest red pill of your life...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkfpGCAAuw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4dJRnI-X8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhVu0XF7x0Q
>>
>>135412551
The snake is the sun. It woke us up. Now we have consciousness which can be used for good or evil.
>>
>>135404846
>blue pilled
>>
>>135405851
>5'11"
how can you exist without killing yourself?
>>
>>135427013
Maybe this one:

>Fundamental truths on human existence or not to be found on anime image boards
>>
>>135405681
I kind of disagree with that. I used to live a very decadent life, no vice left unexplored. Only thing I skipped was any sort of homosexuality, just because I didn't have any kind of inclination towards it.

The thing is, the chances of me opening my eyes may have been less, but now, the idea of going back to that seems unthinkable, simply because I KNOW what its about. "Sin" isn't a temptation. Sin a a reality, a memory, something that I personally experienced and willingly turned my back on. I know it for exactly what it is.
>>
>>135416394
>>135416176

I see it's salty
>>
File: mister_nigger.jpg (61KB, 412x519px) Image search: [Google]
mister_nigger.jpg
61KB, 412x519px
>eating meat is bad for you
>>
>>135425063
You're right I'm suspicious too.
>>
>>135425522
Man being raised by a woman that's exactly how I behave. I manipulate, see value only. My subconscious knows it's wrong and is the cause of my psychological pathology.
>>
>>135404025
>fucks boys
>>
>>135404399
>It's too late. We're too late
No. We're just in time.
>>
>black holes are instantiate their own universes
>Francis Bacon wrote Shakespeare's plays
>butt holes feel better than vaginas
>>
>>135427947
I always looked at things as exchanges of influence, isn't that how the world works?
>>
>>135402484
>spot the papist
you guys are so lame. How can you stick around in that sick kiddie-fucking religion?
>>
>>135402484
Everything you know is a lie. Take the red pill. See how far the rabbit hole goes. You want reality? I'll show you reality. We live surrounded by a thin facade that we call life. Allow me to pull it back and show you what lies beneath. After watching this video, nothing'll ever be the same. You can thank me later. Welcome to Life 2.0. Everything they taught you in school, everything they told you was right and good... turns out, they were just trying to sell you something you didn't need. What's the #1 lie that we're force fed that you shouldn't believe? I don't know where to start. Pick one. Who's pulling the strings? Who's the man behind the mirror? Pull the curtain back and see for yourself. I won't stop you. Truth? I guess it's a subjective term. Who's to say that insane people are truly insane? What's your fucking problem? Asshole retard fuckface! What do you believe in? Mankind spent the majority of the 20th century believing in lies. You laugh at me because I'm standing in the rain smiling. I'm just one of the ones who understands what it's all about. Gimme a minute here, gimme a minute, shut up. Did I blow your mind yet? Everything you know is fall. We're all just a big piece of this cosmic puzzle called life. What's it add up to? I guess we'll see won't we? Catch you on the flip side! Catch you on the flip side!
>>
>>135402484
If you send me your PayPal, I'll deposit 20.00 if you never post here again.
>>
>>135409235
>proud virgin

The words of a fat slob who just gave up on trying to get female attention
>>
>>135411861
>mandela effect
>dumb amerifats not paying attention to world events
>but but muh mandela died in prison in 1980s
fucking conspiracy retards
>>
>>135402484
>biggest red pill

That OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk
>>
>>135402484
>What are some of the hardest red pills to swallow?
Hitler did'nt even want to genocide the jews
>>
>>135412612
I like how you worded that and completely agree.
>>
That aliens ARE here. [spoiler]or it's a psyop[/spoiler]
>>
>>135428879
I feel myself acting more like a woman (playing victim, making excuses, manipulating reality vs being truthful, lying, weak) than I do a man. Unfortunately there was no father figure in my life but working on it.

Being raised by a single gender is fucking brutal.
>>
>>135405851
It was a shit test from her, and it seems that you did not passed her alpha test.
You want to project power but she saw you fragile side.

confidence is attractive to females as beauty it to males.
>>
>>135403194
Came here to laugh at OP and post this.

Also, this pill:

>Globalization isn't bad or wrong
>We need to prepare ourselves as a species for space colonization
>If we continue to squabble over petty things like religion, borders and money we will never progress as a species
>This doesn't mean we have to race mix or pander to inferior nations/cultures; in fact quite the opposite
>Stay with your own, preserve your history and culture, don't strive to try and lift inferior cultures up to your level, let them learn and do it for themselves
>But we do need to come together as a species and (((they))) see only one way to do that, by force and subversion, also delusion, they believe they're superior, they need to be replaced so we can achieve this goal on our own
>>
>>135430947
Fuck it I'll say it. Being raised by a woman only sucks fucking horseshit balls.
>>
>>135402484
Jews are the master race acording to /pol/ since they use IQ when talking about niggers being inferior.
>>
>>135429105
[email protected]
>>
Antinatalism is the most virtuous and human philosphy possible.When you procreate you produce another slave to existence, ask yourselves if you' d rather never exist if your honest the answer is yes. Why put your offspring through guaranteed suffering and slavery when you can opt out of the sytem and save someone from a miserable life.

Try to counter this logically, you cant. INB4 muh future lineage.
>>
File: 1501114711933.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501114711933.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>135404703
no one thinks that,and the ones that do are just as retarded as niggers
is not about the skin color,is about low iq niggers and violent behavior and 2017 africa and 1940 nazi germany... and white people being the complete opposite,etc etc
niggers HAVE to be dealt with
>>
File: pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>135414734

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY ROVER!!!!
>>
>>135402484
What is to be considered "bad person" is always relative to what is considered conform to social norms.
>>135402484
>>All women are blue pilled; the women who act red pilled are doing just that- acting
You seems to think women can't rationalize and act rationally, well that's not very rational of you. Men act too, aren't we all imitating each others? mimicking our parents or our role models?

In conclusion, small mind like you, should listen more and talk less.
>>
>>135404345
>Meanwhile ISIS has "no plans" to attack/capture Israel. Really makes you think.
Noggin a joggin
>>
>>135404621
>>Civilization reached it's peak during the middle ages
>How the fuck did you get to this decision?
>>Eating meat is objectively bad for you.
>I don't think you understand the concept of objectivity.
>If you were starving and your goal would be not to die, then eating meat would be objectively good for you for achieving this goal.
>No, anonymity is a license to act for one's self free of external pressure. It's why votes are anonymous.
I love this anon.
>>
>>135420865
this, desu
>>
>>135431071

globalization has nothing to do with preparing society for space travel.

it has everything to do with constantly moving the means of production and the wages that go with it to the cheapest country where the manufacturing can effectively happen.

while it has hurt the UK's economy greatly and like it is hurting the US, EU, and Canada (for example); the biggest impact will come when globalisation moves one from less economically developed nations. China and India do have the decades and centuries in some cases of successfully navigating a global economy. When globalisation shifts - and it will - they will crash.

globalisation is Earth-scale game of musical chairs. Everyone losses at one point or another. And when the music absolutely stops and there's no place left worth relocating to, well, only those nations will truly "win". everyone else gets to die.
>>
>>135402484
Best thread in days!
>>
>>135431668

5 years ago I wouldve sperged out on you for saying that but after having 3 kids, I feel nothing but guilt , remorse and regret for bringing them into a world thats NatSoc-free.

My children are adorable little angels now but theyll turn into adults and become corrupted. Not too worried about my sons persay, but my daughter....her growing up in this world just haunts me.
>>
>>135432208
>fashy female laura southern groupie detected
>>
>>135414886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yF3z-Z284o
>>
>>135402484

Multiple Jewish factions who don't work together with different ideologies.
>>
>>135402484
liking traps is gay
>>
>>135402484
the liberals literally do not care about treason, murder, rape, pedophilia, as long as they get their gibs. These people control the news and schools, and so they control every generation. the US will go communist in less than 100 years.
>>
>>135410339
>Believing that loving your parents is a bad trait that will get you laid less
Evolution is not here to please your retarded ways of life m8
>>
If whites don't start getting angry and start getting angry now... we are going to lose.
words won't stop savages and kikes.
>>
>>135410784
>alpha males are unevolved
Your metrics of who is evolved and not is fucking retarded. Thinking you are some highly evolved fuck because you see through the fabric of social conditioning doesnt make you a tad bit more fit for life on earth.
>>
File: don__t_feed_the_troll.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
don__t_feed_the_troll.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
>>135402484
>>
That womyn are all capable of cheating, and that there is no way to engage one without risking getting cuckolded.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.