[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the tide shifting against the right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 30

File: redditjpg.jpg (157KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
redditjpg.jpg
157KB, 500x713px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs

> vid related
>>
>>135400610

>Sargon
>Right Wing

Pick one, faggot
>>
Sargon, the ''I'm a CLASSIC LIBERAL, and fug SJWs!''.

No he's not right-winger. Not at least /our guy/ to the least. He's bad at argumenting, he's uninteresting, he doesn't hold /pol/ ideals, etc.
>>
File: 1498251503781.gif (453KB, 280x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498251503781.gif
453KB, 280x207px
>e-celebs
>>
File: sargon_of_akkad_by_enlightement.jpg (146KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sargon_of_akkad_by_enlightement.jpg
146KB, 1024x576px
>>135400717
He is the biggest leader in the alt right, what is your point?
>>
>>135400905
>alt right
>right wing
Pick one, faggot
>>
It's been shifting against the right for a long time now. Just these past couple years we've seen some surprising backlash and restitance but it won't last long
>>
>>135400717
I thought that was the point.

The video/song is obviously pro-Sargon?

It's pro muh classical liberal(lefty).

or am i missing something?
>>
The alt-right will continue growing as long as the left has no arguments. They have no argument for immigration, internationalism, and feminism. They just say empty platitudes like "BEING A DECENT PERSON >;(" as a justification for white genocide.

Maybe if they develop a new ideaology they can stop the alt-right, but as of now we are on fire.

And Sargon is a cuck
>>
>>135400905
what's the alt-right?
>>
>>135401089
>it won't last long

What will stop it? Liberalism is fucking rek't. They have no arguments, an outdated ideaology, no politicians, no media outlets that aren't completely embarrassing (TYT and CNN), and Gen Z hates them.

Liberalism is absolutely fucked. I think the far-right will continue to become mainstream little by little.
>>
File: 1449135444156.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
1449135444156.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>135400610

>Caring what people think that base their lives on subscribers, followers and google analytics.

You degenerates are the problem
>>
It made me more angry considering it made Quadroon of Mossad look pretty badass

>Shifting against the right

Well Rucka sure does have anti white stuff
Vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGk6kULEJtU
>>
File: 1496484297974.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1496484297974.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
>>135401212
> Also they can never question the race question, as they would be BTFO if they even dared the explore it genuinely, this is also the bane of the alt-lite. Racerealism is a burried redpill
>>
>>135400905
alt-lite
>>
The more degeneracy there is, the more obvious white genocide becomes, the more our ideas prevail.

That's why we are so successful despite being a bunch of kids trolling behind our computers. We are telling the truth that everyone else is afraid of saying.
>>
>>135400905
>>135401537

He isn't even alt-lite.
PJW, Molyneux, Southern are alt-lite. Sargon is a liberal, center-left to center at best.
>>
File: 1484163460301.webm (890KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484163460301.webm
890KB, 640x800px
>>135400610
quadroon of a cuck is the grandson of a black man, he will never genuinely face the race question, as his response to a flawed identity is to project that identity does not matter
>>
>>135401371
the only rule about the alt right, is we don't talk about the alt-right
we are watchers in the shadows, but we are soon to be united.
The signal is the fall of europe
>>
>>135400905

nope, he is alt lite...google a bit before talking to the grown ups
>>
The right wing populist movements in europe are failing as fast as they started to rise up.

The only thing the right has is fear of terrorism and immigration. Without that it's just racism and regression.

Also, Trump isn't helping. Most people, even right wingers, can see he's a crazy incompetent idiot, and nobody in their right mind would want to have him as president. Trump winning in the US actually helped Macron win in France.

The world is becoming ever more liberal and progressive, and that is not going to change.
>>
>>135400610
no
>>
>>135401783
Molyneux is 1488.
>>
File: reddit spacing.jpg (189KB, 1141x656px) Image search: [Google]
reddit spacing.jpg
189KB, 1141x656px
>>135401119
you have been visited by le reddit spacing fairy
you will kill yourself no matter what, so say thanks reddit fairy
pic very related
>>
>>135400905
No faggot, he said multiple times he is liberal
>>
>>135401371
Common sense
>>
>>135401881
>terrorism and immigration

Do you think that these factors will somehow cease to be in issue in the future?
>>
File: basedpede.jpg (61KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
basedpede.jpg
61KB, 432x768px
>http://archive.fo/4Q1zf
BASED PEDES!
>>
>>135402021
Prove it
>>
>>135400610
That's a really shitty song ah
what kind of dumbass comes up with shit like that ah
>>
>>135402021
So is Garrison... in /pol/'s memes.
>>
>>135402041
I don't know if this is confirmation bias but roughly 50% of all posts seem to come straight outta reddit. Why can't they just fuggin' LURK? Unless a newfaggot is a political insider, he will never contribute to the overall quality of the board with his shit.
>>
>>135402460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOqpi04djVo
>>
Liberalism and the moderate centre-left in the contemporary sense is dead and discredited. We're past peak SJW and it's only really in it's death throws any further spikes on the way down. They burned themselves out and put off the majority the same way the conservative establishment did in the 1960s when they went down hard on the left, it doesn't look like a victory because loads are still around but it's been won in the longer-term picture, 2016 was the new 1968 to reset the pendulum for future generations to build on. There's an electoral breakthrough there to build on and while this wave of populism has receded for now, it's paved the way for the next to go further once its platform is more developed and appealing to a wider audience. Once it can offer an aspirational and positive vision as well as a reactionary one it can go all the way.

But the thing which is rising now and fast is the traditional far left. I think we're already seeing the beginning of a big wave of anti-capitalist populism in Britain and it's likely to spread across the rest of the Anglosphere and Europe. Liberals are in the decline and will end up looking for a new home to avoid being disenfranchised. After sharing a platform with the far left for so long they're now easy to recruit to that cause because they won't go to the right so the anti-capitalist left has numbers and momentum now to make a meaningful breakthrough.
>>
>>135402640
It is more common sense than anything...... Well, you're right then. I barely know Stefand his videos are barely watchable
>>
>>135401876
>the Jew larping with a Nazi flag is always here
>>
HIS ARGUMENTS ARE SHALLOW AND POORLY CONSTRUCTED.

HE'S A FAT FUCKING PARASITE.

I WILL DESTROY HIM INTELLECTUALLY, THEN I WILL PHYSICALLY BATTER HIM.
>>
File: 234242342youaredoingitwrong.jpg (21KB, 591x299px) Image search: [Google]
234242342youaredoingitwrong.jpg
21KB, 591x299px
>>135400610

Hey guys Im a cocksucking faggot.

Does anyone want to talk about CELEBRITIES?

LETS TALK ABOUT CELEBRITIES!

talking about our own ideas is boring, HA HA HA, who wants to do that? LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT CELEBRITIES ARE DOING!!!
DID YOU KNOW THAT LAURA SOUTHERN HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND?

I WANT TO SUCK HIS COCK.

IM A FAGGOT
*SOOK*
*SOOK*
*SOOK**SOOK**SOOK**SOOK**SOOK*

mmmm I LOVE TURD COVERED PENIS, I'M SUCH A FUCKING RETARD, I LOVE TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES FUCKING VIDEOS

HAHAHA IM GAY

sage
>>
>>135402284
>>terrorism and immigration
>Do you think that these factors will somehow cease to be in issue in the future?

Basically, yes.

The EU is already handling refugees and immigrants much better, even though right wingers are obsessed with muslims conquering europe that is a ridiculous notion and will never happen.

Terrorism is an issue that will never really go away, but it's likely that the attacks will change targets, frequency and intensity depending on the global conflicts and world politics.
>>
File: 1493711651968.jpg (58KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493711651968.jpg
58KB, 508x720px
No, quite the opposite. Look at all those SJW fueled shit vids on YouTube and anyone can see the like to dislike ratio. The left is losing, and its centrist independent YouTubers like Sargon, Black Pigeon, and many others that are helping make a difference. Whenever you see these stupid "Sargon is a cuck", or other negative posts with "answers" from all over the world, its nothing more than someone trying to stir up shit and divide the online community. Remember faggots, we're winning, and the left is slowly but surely losing ground and popular support.
>>
Praise Kek free my people MAGA
SHA DI LAY MY FELLOW PEDES
>>
File: 460.jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
460.jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
>>135402903
I think it's more right to say Molyneux is definitely 14 but half and half 88 sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qY5RzQaBoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE&t=0s
>>
>>135403578
Better than being a left-wing cuck
>>
>>135403290
It won't be stritcly a muslim problem. Demographic trends are not looking good for Africa. Add to that climate changes and conflicts that will erupt there and you've yourself a recipe for massive exodus.
>>
>>135403905
This is off putting but the population of Africa already cannot support itself, we just have to hope situations get worse in the west to the point where they are unable to be so "charitable".
>>
>>135403905

Well if it comes to that and the situation becomes unsustainable for the EU, I have no problem with shutting down borders, and I'm sure most reasonable liberals would agree.
>>
>>135400610
Sargon er ikke Right Wing og den videoen er noe tilbakestående soppel.

Hoyrepopulismen var ment for å felle galskapen i samfunnet som politikere ikke tar ansvar for, innvandring, terror, organisert korrupsjon, outsourcing og odeleggelsen av meningsmålinger som per dags dato brukes av politikere og media til å styrke politiske budskap fremfor å vise konkrete fakta.

Om ikke folk får muligheten til å ytre seg så vil det koke over.
Men det ser ut til at dette ikke vil fungere, det kommer til koke over, det har venstresiden klart å få til..
>>
I really dont get people who say the pendulum is already swinging back at the Right. Uh... thats not how it works you fucking idiots.

The Right has had a platform for like how long? Like barely 6 months, maybe up to a year tops? The Left by comparison has had their platform and dominance of all mainstream facets of our lives for over 60+ years. You see how this works now you fucking retards?

The pendulum cannot and will not swing back at the Right until the Right controls all mainstream media, all universities and education, all entertainment, the dominant mindset of the masses, etc for multiple multiple decades on end, just as the Left has.

THAT is what a pendulum swing looks like- not a handful of Youtuber ecelebs and internet trolls who have barely had any sort of popularity for less than a year.

Holy shit you people are so fucking dumb, ignorant and retarded. I cant believe this has to be spelled out for you. Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>135404487
Yeah great, shut down the borders you retard.

Meanwhile the hundreds of thousands of savages you already let in over the years continue to breed like rabbits and pump out future ISIS soldiers. Good fucking luck.
>>
File: 48.png (4MB, 1380x4296px) Image search: [Google]
48.png
4MB, 1380x4296px
>>135401371
The alt-right is a reddit-tier term made up by kikes and spread by clueless r/the_donald children and kekistan cancer.
Jews made it up so that they could easily give a label to right-leaning websites so that Jews could attempt to spread their right-wing narrative, and jews planted a bunch of normalfags and controlled opposition as "spearheads" of the movement.

Anybody who calls themselves alt-right is fucking cancer who came to /pol/ in 2016.
>>
>>135404811
>until the Right controls all mainstream media, all universities and education, all entertainment, the dominant mindset of the masses

...does anyone honestly think that will happen?
>>
>>135405003
spread their anti-right-wing narrative*
>>
>>135404670

English, you Nordic fuckhead
>>
>>135404961

please explain to me what's it like to live in europe random american who probably never left his state
>>
>>135404811

This, we goin full fashion baby.
Also witnessed
>>
>>135400610
Yes, 2016 was your year.
>>
>>135404487
>I have no problem with shutting down borders

You do realize that it won't be pretty? And how many reasonable liberals will be around in 15 or 20? Demographic changes taking place today will affect political scene in the future. Today in France around 40% of newborns are non-white and they'll be elligible to vote just when shit in Africa will start to boil over. Also I'm under the impression that Italy is still under heavy migarotry burden judging by tensions with Austria. I don't really see the EU adressing the issue properly.
>>
>>135402021
hes in between the two really
>>
>>135404811
>The Right has had a platform for like how long? Like barely 6 months

That's just in the US
And it's not part of the political establishment, Trump has Very little support amongst the elites and the assholes who patted each other on the back while waging war after fucking war while manufacturing consent.

Looking at the lefts response and where it comes from. Bunch of fucking pseudomarxists who think EU (biggest lobby and establishment group in the world) is somehow marxist and a better alternative than the Populism that resonates with the Working Class.

The Left is no longer Left, they read chomsky and Marx but they either dont understand it or they dont want to understand the hypocrisy of their own position.

The left is a self gratifying cringe fest of politically engineered identitarians who jump from trend to trend before they finally end up unemployed and betrayed by the system they hide behind and somehow naively believe in.
>>
>>135405030
The pendulum is in the early beginning phases of swinging to the Right. So yes it will happen. It will happen when the Baby Boomers finally die off (who are all liberals and neocon cucks) and the staunchly "alt right" conservative Gen Z takes their place.
>>
>>135401371
>what's the alt-right?

alt-right is to politics what hipster is to music.

CONGRATULATION /POL/ WELCOME TO OUR WORLD
>>
>>135400610
Rucka used to be good. The vid in OP is just pure fukcing cringe, and not because sargon is cringey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzZm-CRyNJw

He was on to something in this one.
>>
>>135405060
>English, you Nordic fuckhead

Sargon is not Right Wing

and Right Wing Populism is the only alternative to corruption, We cannot afford division.
>>
>>135401397
Even if Trump as president the left is still being violent as ever. He constantly loses because of them and the GOP. Communism is declining in rapid numbers as is. I don't think their will be a another democrat president for quite sometime if stuff like the 1965 immigration act is repealed. He are still getting hordes of Shitskins.
>>
>>135400717
To be fair it seems in heart he is a right-winger and English nationalists. He critises "Continental philosophy" that undermine traditional English individualism. He once said he would support UK is Spain attacked Gibraltar and also he is a son of an army officer.
>>
File: 1501274746635.png (408KB, 1506x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501274746635.png
408KB, 1506x718px
>>135403555
>>135402309
really makes you think
>>
>2008+9
>Rucka Rucka Ali still makes his shitty music
Isn't this guy like 40 by now
>>
>>135405721

Sargon is Great, but he is not a politician and not associated with any party.
>>
>>135402664
ANTIFA in America isn't really helping as members are starting to leave that too. And if you've seen how inactive /leftypol/ has been on both infinitychans you'd know the far left isn't going to last as long. Nationalism is growing ever more popular as the more shitskin hordes start invading the US.
>>
>>135401881
>>135403290
>>135404487
>>135405030
>>135405118

I'd say you are either brown, most likely some Indian derivative, or cukked. This board is for the discussion of white global dominance sorry. You have to go back.
>>
>>135405449

yeah but the thing is - art, music, movies, things like that, can never be "conservative" because that defeats the purpose. Art always has to be progressive, it's in it's nature.

Just look at history.

A situation where every part of society supports the same political idea will never happen.
>>
>>135401371
>what's the alt-right?

alternative right, media made it out to be a group of people who identifies by white supremacy.
But considering who they Call alt right, its really all people who criticise the mainstream narrative.
>>
>>135405118
I hold dual UK, US citizenship, you fucking backwards Slavic retard.

Listen sweetheart, I know in your backwards Eastern Euro Balkan shithole country, you guys are behind the times and trends of more developed Western countries, where you still think Left wing cuck politics and letting niggers fuck your wives is cool, but in countries that actually matter those view points are quickly becoming the way of the dinosaur because were the ones who actually have to deal with this shit first hand.

Watching Eastern Euro Slavshits still defend Leftist cuck politics is always so adorable. They think it makes them more "Western" or "cosmopolitan", but all it does is make them look as outdated and behind the times as the Adiddas tracksuits they continue to wear.
>>
>>135401537
>alt-lite

perhaps to a retard drug addicted antifa member, to them even toddlers are alt right.
>>
I've seen Carl's fucking avatar 5 times today already. How much is he paying you all?
>>
>>135406173
Stuff like this is the reason Croatia is going to become extinct. You already have a lower birth rate then Germany.
>>
Sargon of the Mossad is a """""""""""""""""""""""Clasical""""""""""""""" Liberal which basically means he is a soft core communist

this is an obkective FACT
>>
>>135406173
Lord Of The Rings.
>>
>>135405118
Go back to index and kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>135406251

hey, let's just keep addidas out of this
>>
>>135406320
>I've seen Carl's fucking avatar 5 times today already
Great!
He deserves the exposure, don't see a lot of youtubers who dare criticise European Commissioners by name
>>
>>135405118
just fucking neck yourself
>>
>>135406431
>>
>>135400610
there is power when speaking to a public mass in terms of "suggesting" or "nuding" Kissinger was very good at asking leading questions.

So no you fucking shill.There is no tidal shift because there is no tide. there is no euphemism. People are conservative because you see the result of acting like an asshole for the past 30 years. its bad. its real fucking bad.
>>
>>135406405

yeah, that's one book, and it's still just one interpretation
>>
>>135406334
>You already have a lower birth rate then Germany.
Even if this is true there is no immigration to our country. The average family has 2 or 3 kids and the issue is emigration to other countries. Also, you are talking to a person who does not represent the average Croatian. The guy is shaming our flag.
>>
>>135406173
>yeah but the thing is - art, music, movies, things like that, can never be "conservative" because that defeats the purpose. Art always has to be progressive, it's in it's nature.

Citation needed.

Btw do not confuse "conservative" with moralfag, sterile, Christcuck bullshit. Many "alt right" people can still do experimental and creative art just as much as any braindead Leftist. Wanting your borders closed from hordes of regressive third worlders has no correlation with the arts or entertainment whatsoever.
>>
>>135400610
Pol's turning against Sargon&mates, I remember when /pol/ was all like "well guys let's be smart about this and not be too PinC for the NORMIES!" but that whole idea was cast aside it seems. Now it's ETHOSTATE WHEN!?
>>
>>135406535
Better being pic related a homosexual cuck and son of a whore like you.
>>
>>135400610
the tide shifted a while ago

the alt-right is the desperation of it's decline. the right is in it's death throes
>>
>>135406674
>ETHOSTATE WHEN!?

Hello there Ahmed
>>
>>135406647
>The guy is shaming our flag.

yeah I'm not the one doing the shaming ustašo
>>
>>135406830
Ustaše are actually very Popular in the US and else where. They were based. I think you need to go out from your save space and look the reality.
>>
>>135400610
No, the tide is not shifting against the right. The right remains steadfast. These cucks are splintering themselves off for the sake of virtue signaling. That's okay. The movement doesn't need these SJW's in disguise.
>>
>>135406809
>the tide shifted a while agothe alt-right is the desperation of it's decline. the right is in it's death throes

Once over 50% of the population feels left outside of the political process because they loose their representation and arena for free speech all will be good.

because then the self gratifying cuck left will take over and Steal more money for themselves just like Hillary intended. yeeeeey
>>
>>135401371
A collection of far right ideologues that don't really have anything in common with each other, except trying to offer a right wing alternative to both the progressive left and conservative ideas.

The very existence of the term should tell you how directionless the modern right wing really is.
>>
>>135406819
The principle was that if you weren't too extreme in your views you could actually accomplish something.
>>
>>135406651

so why then are artists, musicians, filmmakers and creatives mostly liberal and left wing?
>>
>>135406985
always about Hillary isn't it?

Hillary isn't even a leftist. She's a right-of-center, centrist who cheated her way to the nomination.

Jesus christ you're dumb
>>
>>135401562
Exactly. You can't stop the truth from spreading, and that's what this "movement" is.
>>
>>135406334
what >>135406647 said

>>135406830
>he thinks he's not shaming our flag
>>
The pic is from Reddit you cuntttt5þ
>>
File: You uncultured swine.png (168KB, 497x524px) Image search: [Google]
You uncultured swine.png
168KB, 497x524px
>>135400610
>caring so much about pseudo-intelectual e-celebs because you can't form your own opinions.
I hope /leftcuck/s demonitizes his Patreon to shit.
>>
>>135406809

silence is consent when it comes to immigration, and people are sure to be silent once they lose last bastions of free speech online amIrite or What !?
>>
>>135406251
>quickly becoming the way of the dinosaur

Ahahahahaha, oh my god, the delusions. You WILL continue to suck Tyrone dick while he burns down your cities, your wife's son will have more and more trans acceptance and anti-rape classes, and your grandchildren will speak exclusively spanish, talking about their great socialist president and his progressive ideas.
>>
File: 1500174920801.png (434KB, 681x567px) Image search: [Google]
1500174920801.png
434KB, 681x567px
>Taking your cues from e-celebs
>>
>>135407179
and who's pushing anti-net neutrality legislation?

Also, I vocally support immigration. Only a weak culture fears multiculturalism
>>
>>135406674
Yep, as the Pendulum continues to swing to the Right, people are growing tired of the "Libertarian" (read: lame fence sitting) bullshit of the Purple Pilled "Skeptic" community and want something with more integrity (such as White Nationalism).
>>
>>135407122
>always about Hillary isn't it?Hillary isn't even a leftist. She's a right-of-center, centrist who cheated her way to the nomination.Jesus christ you're dumb

Im the dumb one, What's so fucking marxist about any other candidates !
Why don't their pseudomarxist BULLSHIT resonate with the people they steal agency from in order to falsely represent ?

How come the left love immigration, even though the political representatives and lobbyists of the left is consistent of rich people who live far away from the cultural clashes of the bullshit politics they Force down peoples throat on a daily fucking basis.

I won't object to me being stupid, so perhaps you can explain this,
how is diversity Strength ?
>>
Anyone else think Sargon is really cute when he smiles. I just want to cuddle with him...no homo.
>>
>>135400610
>>135401792
He is half Arab. His name "Sargon of Akkad" is a tribute to that.
>>
>>135407063
Because you have to be (or at least feign to be) to be able to get work from the (((people))) who run the business.
>>
Rucka is one of us your numpty cunt. His videos are nothing but autistic shitposting designed to trigger the left.

Look at the top comment on the video. It's fucking Sargon and he loves it.
>>
File: mvmnvn.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mvmnvn.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>135407586

riiiight

that must be the reason
>>
>>135407309

>Only a weak culture fears multiculturalism

So there are weak and strong cultures, figures you cocksuckers are the real racists.

If you support Immigration, and it financially affects poor people the most, ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY MORE, perhaps over 50% of your income to Inconvenience the poor with the policies that YOU WANT IMPLIMENTED YOURSELF You Pseudomarxist cuck.

>and who's pushing anti-net neutrality legislation?

all of them.. all of the establishment..?
>>
>>135400610
>With Youtube Jews no longer hold captive audiences
> Rightwing viewpoints are being promoted
> The norm on Youtube is now Anti Feminist Anti "Refugee"
> Generation Z makes Nazis look like Sesame Street

> The tide is shifting against the right

You know how I know you're gay?
>>
>>135407586
Clint Eastwood is the only outed conservative in Hollywood. He said it is not the smartest choice for career to shil for the right-wing.
>>
>>135407309
A cutlure that fears becoming weak fears multiculturalism.
>>
>>135407887
>to Inconvenience the poor
to Not Inconvenience the poor
>>
>>135400610
>>135400905
What a shitty, dumb, bait and slide thread

KYS
>>
>>135407309
>I fully support multiculturalism and mass third world migration to demographically displace me

This is why the right is winning, we are the only ones who knows it's bad. The GOP are the same as liberals, they actively go against Trump by any means necessary. The left to far left still holds the establishment. Crime rates in sanctuary cities are skyrocketing because of it. The white area you grew up in as a child will cease to existence when you're looking out for nostalgia. Your homeland wouldn't want you anymore once it's flooded with third world filth. Import the third world become a shithole.
>>
>shifting

The tide has gone against the right since ww2. Its still going against the right. The tide has never shifted, not yet.
>>
>>135407220
Im sorry, we elected Donald Trump, kicked almost all Democrats out of the Legislative branch, deportations of illegals are on a steep incline and we successfully enacted a travel ban from several Middle Eastern countries. Things are quite good over here.

What has your country done besides empty rhetoric you degenerate Slavshit?
>>
>>135407312
Or perhaps you're flying to close to the sun?
>>
>>135407563
I thought it he was just a really ugly British guy. I didn't know one of his parents committed besitality on goats.
>>
>>135408100
>The tide has gone against the right since ww2. Its still going against the right. The tide has never shifted, not yet.

True, 100%

The whole political establishment is a fucking elitist whorehouse of trendmarxist establishment snakes, and the people who constantly suck their cucks for recognition and personal gratification.
>>
>>135408109
The GOP are leftists of ten years ago, that's why Trump is failing constantly, you'd be blind to think they're still the Christian loving boomer conservatives. The GOP died in 1965 and was replaced with a more liberal substitute.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>135400905
>>
>>135407778
I lived in LA for a while, but go ahead and tell me how things work from your Windows 98 computer out on your potato farm you rural, backwoods Slavshit loser.
>>
>>135400610

>tide turning against the right

Don't see how this video is even close to being related. Sargon isn't right-wing. But anyway, no, the left is getting more rabid, and the media is morphing into a singular force of propaganda, and everything is getting more political. That's what's happening.
>>
>>135408310
Ever wonder why Trump is failing on a lot of things? It's because the globalist left still holds the establishment. The GOP and DNC are almost identitcal and will do nothing about the constant anarchist attacks and the communist infestation of colleges that's been go on since the 60s.
>>
>>135407056
If it's not the extreme, then it's not worth accomplishing anything.
>>
>>135408160
Hows that? By simply telling the truth that this mere 60 year old Leftist multiculti experiment is an utter failure?
>>
>>135408441
>Don't see how this video is even close to being related.
It's not, especially considering that it was made by some faggy millenial.
>>
>>135408109
>Im sorry we elected Donald Trump
>cries IRL for the plight of the poor immigrants who cannot take care of themselves without your constant rhetorical "help"

ohhh, me so sooorrry

for fucks sake..
>>
>>135400890
What discord are you guys in?

I want to come call you faggots.
>>
>>135408319
Youre not wrong, but I say were off to one hell of a start, especially compared to the Euroweenies.
>>
>>135400610

Kikes always cry to the reactions they create.

They wish to be dispatched!

Why else would they Lie/Murder every day?
>>
Sargon is SJW-lite. If Antifa didn't repulse people he would wholeheartedly endorse them.
>>
File: 61342143.jpg (679KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
61342143.jpg
679KB, 1920x1080px
>>135408381
>out on your potato farm you rural, backwoods Slavshit loser.

the potatoes are coming along nicely
>>
>>135400610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDCqcMc0tY8
>>
>>135406809
>the right is in it's death throes

It's merely a last attempt at a democratic solution.
>>
>>135408609
>reading comprehension: 0
>>
>>135408467

yeah, I know its like this all over the world, crony capitalist bullshit merged with pseudomarxist sluts in order to further their own financial ventures, while the people they are supposed to represent have to pay for the consequences.
>>
>>135407017
I think the Alt-Right will radicalize even further until the NatSoc/Fascist wing "swallows" the entire Alt-Right.
>>
>>135408775
In the US, that would still be considered very rural and isolated.
>>
>Rucka Rucka Ali
What is this, 2008?
>>
>>135408918
Agreed.
Then the fun starts.
We'll start unwinding the rot in the system.
Close our gates.
Harden our people.
And teach them how to thrive again.
>>
>>135401089
>60 years of marxist liberalism
>6 months of Trump
Da tide is finally turning against da right wing!
>>
>>135408850
>>reading comprehension: 0

I didn't care to read, knew your monolithic nature of your position from your earlier replies.

"establishment will work things out, just like they never have"
>>
>>135408762

Blaming the European Rh Negative Caucasian Man for the slave trade which KIKES financed and owned the Southern Plantations. The more you know the more you start to learn niggers are just KIKE pets.

EVERYDAY!
>>
>>135407563
Lol. All of these anti-identitarian "skeptics" are mongrels.
>>
>>135407017
Right, because merging feminist, homosexual, "progressive" ideals with radical Isalmic extremists is a totally solid movement.
>>
>>135406496
He has enough exposure to make $3000 a month on patreon. Does your avarice know no bounds, Carl?
>>
>>135400610
I forgot about Rucka Rucka ali. He used to be rather funny. But this really sounds boring in comparison to his older shit.
>>
>>135406809

The right-wing is more powerful than it was just two years ago, when SJW bullshit was still a thing (it still is, but not nearly to the extent that it was). There are practical zero communist politicians in Poland. Brexit happened. Trump happened. The left-wing in France, Sweden, Italy, and all across Europe (except Germany) has been decimated. Genuine, actual nationalist parties are forming across Europe, created by people that are like US, that are US, and not some Jewish shit like that guy in the Netherlands.

My friend, this is only the beginning. The lines are being drawn into the future conflict for Europe and her people.
>>
>>135408596
Basically, you need a PC front that sells anti-immigration. The people have been indoctrinated into leftism for decades, you have to make use of the "mental infrastructure" in place now.
>>
>>135409247
>Lol. All of these anti-identitarian "skeptics" are mongrels.

Most pirate flags are somalis tho
>>
>>135409179
Thats not what I said at all you fucking retard. Reread my fucking post. Im a Trump supporter and a Nationalist and hate the establishment.
>>
>>135408918
I agree with this. Look at Europe, many people are becoming right wing borderline fascist due to the bullshit lefties put out in the media. Right Wing groups are already in the 100,000's in most European Countries. People are going to fucking snap soon.
>>
>>135400905
holy fuck kill yourself
>>
>>135408989
>In the US, that would still be considered very rural and isolated.

...do you think anyone cares what you consider rural and isolated?

my city is three times older than your excuse for a country
>>
>>135409316

The parasites will be exterminated with their masters.

It is written!
>>
>>135408989

Do you even visit your major cities, nignog? Eastern Europe's poorest cities(like Kyiv) is shitting on Detroit ten times over.

Not to speak about Croatia, which is much richer than Ukraine.
>>
>>135409405
>Thats not what I said at all you fucking retard. Reread my fucking post. Im a Trump supporter and a Nationalist and hate the establishment.

Fuck, sorry, thought you were that Antifa cunt, misread your Id
>>
>>135409283
The left thrives on dialectics, you can assimilate nearly anything into leftist political ideas via discourse, it's just a matter of time until islamic conservatism either loses its teeth or is disassembled into a new unrecognizable form.

>>135408918
There are ideologues that would make even the most extreme of fascists blush with their ideas. What do you think about eradicating politics as a concern for the public entirely?
>>
>>135409460
Stop moving the goal posts.

You claim to know how things work in the West, and Im telling you that youre a backwoods, rural, isolated retard who doesnt- and wow, lo and behold I was right.

Also

>muh old, historical cities

Yeah have fun watching them get engulfed by third world and Islamic hordes within your lifetime. All that history means jack fucking shit if you refuse to do your part to uphold it.
>>
>>135401783
i wound't say that lauren is alt-lite, she more of a 14 without the 88
>>
>>135400610
>Caring what this wigger thinks
>>
>>135409923
>you can assimilate nearly anything into leftist political ideas via discourse

no not anymore, the left should fundamentally be the advocates of the poor and disenfranchised, but instead they are a loosely defined community of self gratifying bourgeoisie pseudo marxists with high incomes and no intention of sharing.
The Marxism that seeped into the EU, Cultural Marxism is the heart of PC, because it is built on lies and sophistry.
>>
>>135410150
He's 1/4 arab
>>
>>135405871
Yeah, because you continentals are retarded. You're all literally nigger-tier.
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15KB, 200x225px
How is this person still relevent?

This has never been and will never be funny. Not even because he ripped on a fellow bong its just trash, its not edgy, its not clever, its just SHIT.
>>
>>135400905
What skinny bitch ankles. I bet he skips leg day. What a fag.
>>
File: 1501293109546.gif (3MB, 340x332px) Image search: [Google]
1501293109546.gif
3MB, 340x332px
>>135402309
Fucking based
>>
File: cuckad4.jpg (56KB, 524x533px) Image search: [Google]
cuckad4.jpg
56KB, 524x533px
>>135410150
>>135410510
this is your idol
>>
>>135401881
Lol wut?

Lefty found
>>
>>135409923
What are you going to do you Soy Latte sipping faggot? Purchase some more rape armbands? Get some more bumblebee tattoos? These Muslims are entering Europe packed with AK-47s, explosives and testosterone levels that more than double yours, with your women abandoning cucks like you and welcoming the hordes with open arms.

The Left has already lost to Islam and its just a matter of time before the results take effect. The "progressive" Left does not have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>135410218
"Cultural Marxism" as you call it is nothing more than this leftist adoration for discourse. A marxist dialectic approach to social issues. This is exactly what I was talking about.
>>
>>135410815
This desu.
>>
>>135400610
The right hasn't won any new philosophical or cultural battles, the left has only pretended to lose to motivate their people
>>
Speaking as a spic, the left and alt-lite offer young, white men nothing. We can all tell there's no future, just an abyss waiting for them. Even though I'm sure 80% of /pol/ wouldn't have a problem with me as an individual, it's natural for them to turn to the alt-right and cling to it to save their race.

Either 1488 happens or someone figures out a way to seriously address the problems whites face without an explicit desegregation stance, which I doubt is possible.
>>
>>135410872

its a bit more than that, it seeped into politics in the 70s with Bourdieu, Freud, Lacan, Mouffe, Laclau

They changed marxism, it was no longer about class struggle, it was now about different ridiculously non existent struggles, at least in the western world. The profiteering political families who owns a lot of property and shares in corporations probably cheered that bullshit on.
They few marxists today who dare oppose the narrative and support Le Pen and Trump are ostracized from their parties because they go against the bullshit narrative they now follow.
>>
>>135410815
The ideas I have been expressing here are right wing to an absurd degree, it is an analysis of progressive left wing politics from a contemporary right wing perspective. I really do not understand why you would equate me with the progressives based on what I have said.

Again, conservative attitudes are no match for Progressivism, especially not religious ones.
>>
>>135411194
>Speaking as a spic, the left and alt-lite offer young, white men nothing

At least they offer us a chance for revenge.
When you lose everything, you eventually lose your mind
>>
>>135400610
It's going to happen to anyone trying to be taken seriously. That song was so shoehorned. It was douche chilling
>>
>>135411617
The left offers you revenge? What?
>>
>>135411194
>We can all tell there's no future, just an abyss waiting for them. Even though I'm sure 80% of /pol/ wouldn't have a problem with me as an individual, it's natural for them to turn to the alt-right and cling to it to save their race.

you shouldn't like this, after all you will be the next ones to fall.
I dont want to see any cultures die out, it hasn't happened in millennia.
People may die but cultures usually survive, what we are looking at now is a tremendous crime against humanity.
>>
>>135402021
Hes probably there in his mind no doubt, but he isn't voicing it publically. Slowly hes shifting the window more and more 14/88, hes just making sure theres no friction so when he does finally just flagrantly admit it, he takes as many people as possible down with him on the journey.
>>
>>135411760
>The left offers you revenge? What?

the alt right, or lite or whatever, not the left.
Whatever system fucks over the establishment, the more the merrier.
>>
>>135400610
Dude you've got at least 30 years of right wing in fashion now before left gets back to being acceptable
>>
>>135411859
A culture won't live long without its people. People are exhausted in my native country, so it's ripe for fascism. Hopefully a coup happens, and I'll go help rebuild.
>>
>>135412174
Latin America needs it's own Iranian Revolution, Impeach all the puppets and replace them with Fashy leaders who care for their people. Mexico already has it's own National Socialist party.
>>
>>135412631
Bolsonaro 2018, my friend.
>>
File: 1500177946299.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1500177946299.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
Sargon isn't alt-right or right wing at all, he's a fucking liberal. But keep doing it, keep labeling everyone who disagrees with you an alt-right nazi, keep crying wolf. You're eliminating the stigma of being a "Nazi", just like you did with the word racist. This actually helps us, people are more receptive to our ideas now thanks to you. Now since you label everthing Nazi, now all it takes is "I'm not a nazi I just want to save the white race." And since you guys revived identity politics and brought it to the forefront of culture, and made it acceptable in public discourse, that's an easier case to make now, especially with you guys constantly assaulting the white race from every angle.
So when fascism returns to the west, and you're being led to the gas chamber, or going for your free communist helicopter ride, just remember it was all your fault, the left is our best recruiting tool. You could have prevented this.
>>
>>135402488
Faggot why you not like starboy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA
>>
>>135400848

What are /pol/ ideals?
>>
>>135413205
as if you had to ask
>>
>>135400610
if that faggot is even close to right wing you are retarded norway cut your fucking balls off to stop contaminating the world further
>>
File: meeeee;p.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
meeeee;p.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Sargon is a useless blowhard that offers nothing other than attacking low hanging fruit.

Also the septic community is in shambles since jewtube started demonetizing them big time, they struggle to carve out a niche to make money from. It's brutal, but in the end no one wants to listen to their empty bullshit at the end of the day.
>>
File: sweetie.jpg (22KB, 277x193px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.jpg
22KB, 277x193px
>>135413859
>yfw pic related is the same person
>>
If you notice, in america, there are usually long streaks of republicans followed by long streaks of democrats, but if you're in America, expect a blue 8, maybe 12 years.

Democrats have really shat the bed and the gravity of the situation has not seemed to set in yet. They have no platform, half of them want to be popular clickbait speeches on facebook rather than actually helping with the issues the country is facing nor trying to reformat their party and has the same corrupt motherfuckers in place and hold up the corrupt motherfucker that JUST LOST as some sort of icon.
>>
>>135413074
You really think people would seriously be more open to Nazism/Facism because of SJW's? There's people still alive today who experienced their "uptopia". Leftists and Rightist will easily ban together to squash you anti-social cockroaches the second you try to seize power again.
>>
>>135402204
Extremism
>>
>>135400610
>sargoy
>right winged

he even has a wife's son.

The only difference from the normal libtard is he actually looks at the (some) facts and does not insert his own fantasy world.
>>
>>135400848
hes not a classical liberal at all, ron paul is a classical liberal
>>
>>135401119
He's not a classical liberal, he's a lefty, not the same thing at all
>>
File: 1492781731088.png (636KB, 824x656px) Image search: [Google]
1492781731088.png
636KB, 824x656px
>>135414573
Just like how no one would vote a racist, sexist, Islamophobic billionaire reality TV star as president of the United States right?
And the left will refuse to work together with anyone to the right of Karl Marx. That's my point, they wont band together to stop anything, they will only do everything in their power to create more Nazi's.
>>
>>135415654
>how no one would vote a racist, sexist, Islamophobic billionaire reality TV star as president of the United States right?

Who lost the popular vote, has historical low ratings, and whom half of his party absolutely despises. Already seeing a slow trickle of buyers remorse :^)

>everything in their power to create more Nazi's
Who will remain mostly contained to internet forums to jerk off to whatever ad-hoc anti-Semitic conspiracies are in vogue currently. If you're so confident, run for for public office on the platform of opening concentration camps and gas chambers. No?

The Nazis already tried to seize power in the US during the 30's, when the US was already fairly anti-semitic and very much racist already. What came of it?Just the same as the communists, you'll always be a fringe group that flares up in a while to annoy the rest of us.
>>
>>135405913
what discord channel is that?
>>
>>135400949
This one right here.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.