[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this, r/The_Donald likes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: ic-1620.png (1MB, 1440x1736px) Image search: [Google]
ic-1620.png
1MB, 1440x1736px
Explain this, r/The_Donald likes.
>>
Shalom OP
>>
“President Donald J. Trump read early drafts of the bill and negotiated regarding critical elements of it,” a statement from the White House read. “He has now reviewed the final version and, based on its responsiveness to his negotiations, approves the bill and intends to sign it.”

He actively negotiated sanctions against Russia. Impossible to defend the traitor
>>
>>135399634
If he vetoes, the democrat faggots will just accuse him of colluding with Russia again.
>>
>>135399825
So? Who cares what those fucks think? He's doing everything he fought against. Almost as if it was his plan all along
>>
Do le_dolanders unironically think that Trump does willingly everything he does? Like that attack on Syria? Did they learn nothing from the elections, all the talk about 4D chess but they keep thinking in 2D linear fashion?

Obviously Trump wants to get good relations with Russia, but he will have to find a non-obvious way to do it.
>>
the guy has no choice
your letter agencies have him pretty much on their strings
too bad
>>
>>135400012
They literally flip flop whenever Trump does and are an entire leddit of yes-men. A good example would be Syria

>intervening in the middle east is bad
>1 month goes by
>wtf i love intervening in the middle east now

And anyone who steps out of line is banned for "concern trolling". Because having any doubt is banned
>>
>majority of congress traitors vote for sanctions
>can't oppose them without getting le russia collusion faggots fired up
That's exactly what happened

Next move Trump needs to make is to destroy filibuster and then impose term limits. Both as executive orders
>>
>>135399634
The bill is veto proof. There is nothing he can do about. Maybe a signing statement. Hey, it pisses the Germans, French and most of the EU off, so it can't be all bad.
>>
>>135400343
How the fuck is that even possible?
>>
>>135399634
Face it. He has very little power and it is diminishing by the day. He could try fighting against sanctions but he could not pull if off. This duck is dead in the water. Barron 2024!
>>
didn't Putin help Hillary? fuck Russia. get sanctions you fucking cuckolds
>>
>>135400383
What part. The bill passed both houses with huge majorities (400-9). He could veto and then they would override.
>>
>>135400343
why would you piss off your allies? Especially when you piss of most of the world? Do you really believe US could take on the world or something
>>
>>135399968
>He's doing everything he fought against.
How? He just said it would be nice to get along with russia
Clearly its not working with him.
I doubt many people voted for Trump because they wanted to get along with Russia.
>>
>>135400501
Google pocket veto, kike
>>
>>135400435
Putin helped everybody
he's like Jesus
repent
>>
>>135400517
They hate trump. And now all the Trump hatred has fucked them with this stupid bill. Hopefully they will think about that in the future.
>>
>>135400625
he didn't help Trump. he made secret deals with king nigger and Hilary. hey sanctioned
>>
Ukraine and Their trade with North Korea would make me sign it too.

Russians are just white niggers at the end of the day.
>>
>>135400611
It still becomes law, nigger. It just takes longer.
>>
File: 1452032522238.png (372KB, 577x752px) Image search: [Google]
1452032522238.png
372KB, 577x752px
>>135399634
>passes the senate 98-2 and the house 400-9
>it's still trump's fault and no one else's
>>
You can always just remove sanctions later. Russia always finds a way anyway. It also helps utterly destroy the Russia narrative and make those people seem even more retarded.
>>
The bill is veto proof. Better to look at who did and didn't vote for it. Did your senator or house rep vote for it? Rand Paul is the only senator that didn't vote for it. Anyway if he doesn't sign it. The media will say ah ha! And it's over pence will happily sign it. Even still congress can override a veto with 2/3 vote which they have. Also Germany and France are pissed. Let them rant soo hard about it that trump gets too say "our eu allies are suffering I have no choice I must repeal these sanctions"
>>
>>135400874
Nah, much more likely sanctions won't be removed, and neither will Russia narrative in the US go away
>>135400704
But what about Russian hackers hacking the shit out of whatever?
>>
>>135399634

Now Im starting to like this guy.
>>
WTF I LIKE DROPMPH NOW
>>
>>135401130
Russia didn't provide wikileaks.
>>
good
eurasianist fags need the rope
>>
>>135399634
All parties want war, but not the total annihalation kind. It's already been agreed upon by both sides. It's healthy competition, always has and always will.
>>
>>135401216
Bit don't you trust the CIA? A hundred and eleven brave men died for your country blah blah

How could you
>>
>>135401476
fuck Russia
>>
>>135400596
I did. Not my main reason for support, but was a positive.
Any Europeans want to fight Russia, go right on ahead and reduce your public healthcare/other programs, and spend more on your military budgets. I'm enthusiastic for helicopter rides myself, sir, and nonetheless, it's not 1985 anymore. Is it?

Ukraine, Georgia, Crimea, Syrian fanatics, and Euros should just have to world-police themselves.
>>
Reading the comments on here makes it seem like some of you guys don't even understand that
1) Putin and Xi chong bong fong dong schlong are not constantly trying to hack us (as we are them)
2)Sanctions are not in the interest of US oil companies, particularly in Russia and Europe
>>
File: 1500914217192.jpg (48KB, 395x623px) Image search: [Google]
1500914217192.jpg
48KB, 395x623px
>>135399634
A mistake. But you know orange Hitler, keeps making many. #Bashthefas
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.