[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans so unpatriotic? NSA and CIA say that Russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1501285267098.png (383KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501285267098.png
383KB, 1080x1080px
Why are Americans so unpatriotic? NSA and CIA say that Russia tampered with the election (as do other intelligence agencies) while Americans turn against their country and listen to Putin and RT.
>>
How can Russia interfere with the election when it was Seth Rich who gave the info to wikileaks?
>>
>>135398756
Good shitpost. Really made me hate Glomald Klumpf.
>>
>>135398756
But seriously, we cant let Drumpf get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>135399702
There can be more than one source for wikileaks. You're also accepting the word of wikileaks uncritically.
>>
File: 69.jpg (95KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
95KB, 780x438px
>when you live in an orwellian nightmare, try the export the sadistic oppressive pussy worship cult and the world cheers the obliteration of your homeland
>>
>>135398756
Muslims are evil terrorists
>>
File: CIA Trafficking.png (847KB, 640x1439px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Trafficking.png
847KB, 640x1439px
>>135398756
>loving your country means blindly beleaving the (((alphabetsoups))) that spy on your people, kill civillians to silence them, smuggle drugs over the boarder as well as engaging into childtrafficing to fit the demand the (((government))) has for their rapingings and sacrifices to moloch
really makes me think
>>
>>135398756
Because of sunk costs. It is easier to ride this dysfunctional train off the cliff, than own up to mistakes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.