[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latin America - why so shitty?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 520655122.jpg (55KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
520655122.jpg
55KB, 612x459px
Q:Why is Latin America so shitty?
A:It was colonized by a bunch of moors

Q:Most Prosperous places in Latin America?
A:LITERALLY and I mean literally the places that had the least moorish/spanistani influence

Q:How did Spaniggers manage to colonize anything?
A: Simple , they hired Italians,Austrians etc who did all the work that required a brain , spaniggers just race mixed their already pre mixed gene pool.
Cristovan Colombus was Italian not a spanigger

Latin America had so much potential if only it was colonized by brits,the dutch,italians,austrians everyone would do a better job that the moors....
>>
>>135397529
My Italian ancestors literally built this shithole.
>>
I heard Uruguay is not as shitty as the others.
>>
>>135397529
You are a faggot.
>>
the problem was not the portuguese/spanish , the problem was the huge slave trade in the area
>>
>>135397751
Same here , Italians and Germans , Spannigers just fucked some abbos and did nothing , if it was up to me we all would be speak italian , not that shitty faggy language that is spanniggerish
>>
>>135397846
It isnĀ“t because its the country with the least spanigger influence
>>
>>135397529
brits colonized belize and britiah guyana, still shit. Dutch had suriname, still shit. French have french guyana, it's semi decent because it's still part of France
>>
>>135397529
inferior races produced from nigger factories.
we did bread the best niggers though. the americans loved them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVsmvs8UA9w
Kek Spaniards are without a doubt moors , just look at their neo nazis , they all look like middle easterns like all spaniggers
>>
>>135398076
Mmmhmm
>>
>>135397529
fucking argentinian bitch stop larping and get a job, also you are mad becouse you are a virgin cuck with nothing better to do instead improve your nation
>>
>>135398076
actually those are the look of basque people one of the ancients races in europe with less mix, try better rettard
>>
>>135398232
>fucking argentinian bitch stop larping and get a job,
Are there even jobs in spanistan?
>also you are mad becouse you are a virgin cuck
*BECAUSE - Fucking spaniggers """education"""""
>instead improve your nation
Its hard when your country was ruinned by a bunch of moors
>>
>>135398303
HAHAH your least mixed look like moors kek
You are not white you moor
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccFOZX6owCE
Moors wannabe europeans
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS07hDVoJcM
Spain and its Proud Islamic/Moorish/Arab Past (Spain is Not a Very European Place)
>>
>>135397529
Latin America isn't nearly as bad as you describe it.
What books have you read on the subject?
>>
>>135398680
The only good parts of latin america were the ones colonized by italians and germans
Now go to a fully spanigger colonized country like Venezuela and you will see how good the spanigger influence is
>>
File: map_south-america.gif (20KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
map_south-america.gif
20KB, 550x600px
>>135397529
Strange enough the best living conditions in every country in south america are found in areas built by white people and kept by white people.. south brasil as an exemple, or the three countries in the south
>>
>>135401391
Yes you are right , the best countries are the ones with the least spanigger influence
>>
>>135397529
niggers and indios; the white places are breddy gud though
>>
>>135397751
>my ancestor
>>
>>135398232
Upon hearing the truth, the bastard son of a moor becomes angry.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.