[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in Kyiv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 98

File: 00883202_n8.jpg (340KB, 1000x458px) Image search: [Google]
00883202_n8.jpg
340KB, 1000x458px
https://github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia.md
With Ukraine, I had high hopes, as with a country that wants to develop, throwing off the shackles of Russia and the Soviet legacy. Ukrainians went to the Maidan in defense of their European choice, plus the desire to remove the Kremlin puppet - corrupt Yanukovych from power. For their actions on the Maidan Ukrainians deserve respect and admiration.

Of course, Ukraine has its own problems. In the Kiev metro on the advertisement of the school of English, three teachers: a guy, a girl and a black guy were inviting to learn English with them. So, the black guy poster was vandalized with the racist-nazi symbolism "white power". Just the same time came across the inscriptions directed against gays, from "stop LGBT" and ending with a direct appeal to beat "faggots."

Although Ukraine is trying to put an end to the Soviet past, even in the center of the city, near the Pecherskaya metro station, one can observe the personification of Russian aesthetics - the car tires used as flower beds, and at the same time tree trunks painted in white. On the other hand, there is a small Europeanization in the form of green spaces, a cafe with tables outside and flowers on lampposts, the subway plays new age music, but it is distorted by old Soviet loud-speakers. Half of the trams are still made in the USSR, they have manual composters, an ugly salon, frequent breakdowns and no stations are being announced, so in the absence of a navigator one has to guess when to get out.
>>
File: cvetniki-svoimi-rukami_79.jpg (234KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
cvetniki-svoimi-rukami_79.jpg
234KB, 525x350px
In the hostel YourHostel, which is near the Arsenalnaya metro station, where I moved from a more expensive hostel, an unpleasant story happened. One of the administrators, Valya, a boorish old woman of the Soviet type, who supports Putin, seeing my refugee card, replacing my passport, and hearing my story of running from Putin's regime, disliked me and took on the task of taking me out. Even more her hatred intensified when I started complaining to the hosts of the hostel that the toilet walls were covered with shit, and to her pet guet Igor, a gopnik refugee from the Donbass, snatching other people's things and food.

This Igor, as a true Novoros, grew up in a boarding school while his parents were in prison. Being a worthy offspring, Igor stole people's food, someone's milk, another's pelmeni, and I have lost sausages to him. Even his shorts, he expropriated from a hostel guest. Of expensive things Novoros stole the phone from the grandpa, also from Donbass, who came to Kiev to get pension from the "bloody junta". All ended with a fight, when Novoros appropriated someone's slippers, after which he promised to kill their owner at night. After so many complaints, Igor was finally evicted.
>>
File: DSC_0075.jpg (66KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0075.jpg
66KB, 800x532px
Valya's quibbles to me started with the fact that I am a parasite almost all day sitting on the bed with a laptop and do not work, that I coughed during being ill, that I have a beard that badly tucked up, that I occupy a bathroom for a long time (15 minutes, I take a shower during the day when there is no queue in the bathroom) that I did not remove drying linen in time, that my shoes are old and they should be thrown away, that I sat in the kitchen at the computer at night, that I roasted on fat, that I left a foam in the sink from the detergent, that Once I came about 12 hours - for all this the old commandant fined me. In the end, she found fault with the fact that I only wash clothes once a month, because washing is paid and I have enough clothes to change it every three days. On a complaint to the owner of the hostel, he replied that I was a conflict person, and he completely trusts Vale.

With two other administrators from the western Ukraine, I had no problems, Valya was bothering me for a long time, connecting her Igor, who started to attack me with threats, so that I should buy a deodorant and that he would throw me out of the window for supporting gays and gay parade in Kiev, which was in conflict with Igor's criminal concepts (by the way, Valya also did not approve of homosexuality), but after Igor was evicted through me and another administrator, Valya gave me an ultimatum, either I change clothes every day, or she evicts me. Of course, it was easier for me to find another hostel, without Sovdep's administrators and the Novorossians who had just been released from the prison.
>>
File: 292503.jpg (138KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
292503.jpg
138KB, 716x960px
Hostel owners refused to refund my money paid forward. In the end, I began to be threatened that if I leave a bad review, they will bring me to some black list of guests. The owners of YourHostel hostel are obviously Russian, and all ads and rules in the hostel are in Russian, unlike other Ukrainian hostels, where preference was given to English and Ukrainian. Just like the owner of the hostel liked to chide roughly in Russian with the abuse of administrators, at the eyes of the tenants. Therefore, from the hostels of YourHostel, I recommend staying away until they get rid of the communist ballast and understand that "the customer is always right." However, other guests in Internet reviews similarly characterize hostels YourHostel as an old student dormitory of the times of the USSR with an evil commandant.

In another hostel, Rock'n'Roll Hostel, there was anarchy. The administrator was not there at all. But for the eldest was a laughing girl Julia, writing poems in Ukrainian. On the walls of the hostel hung Soviet vinyl records, by the USSR company "Melodia", one of which, according to the sticker, was recorded "Gypsy Dance", which has an unclear relation towards rock and roll. The main problems of the hostel were bedbugs and theft. The first night somebody has stolen my drying socks. The owner of the hostel was a Russian woman Sveta, about fifty years old, of the corresponding mentality. Before my eyes, a girl has paid the hostel for a few days, but after a few minutes, seeing the situation, especially bedbugs, changed her mind and asked for money back, but Sveta rudely refused. The girl called the police.
>>
With bedbugs it's simpler, seeing a bed bug, involuntarily thinking about the Russian nation, and crushing it, you do not feel regret and realize that humanity has not lost anything of value. Similarly, if you crush Russia, nothing valuable will disappear, but the world will breathe a sigh of relief when the stink of the Russian bug is dispersed.

From the bedbugs in the hostel there was a vile sweetish smell, and from their bites an allergy began that made me appreciate the power of stinky parasites that gave the idea of revenge to the owners of YourHostel network that had evicted me earlier without refunding the money. Throwing back the mattress and carefully collecting a dozen bugs in the jar, I prepared for a biological diversion. Fortunately, these idiots did not put me on the black list, but the sight of redness from bites administrator of one of the hostels of the network YourHostel guessed about bedbugs and refused to lodge me, saying that I would bring bedbugs in my stuff. The next day I acted smarter, asking the girl for a tone cream, I smeared the bites and then settled in another hostel of YourHostel network, releasing there from the jar bugs, hastily fled to dark inaccessible places, and out of my backpack fled a dozen more parasites. Now, to get rid of bedbugs, they will have to do quarantine, throw out all the furniture, mattresses, pillows, TV set, rip off the skirting boards and wallpaper, under which bedbugs love to hide, threat everything with insecticide and lose customers. All because of the refusal to return me some miserable 200 hryvnia.
>>
File: DSC_0076.jpg (61KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0076.jpg
61KB, 800x532px
TLDR: you can see tires planted like that in center of Kyiv. Can't imagine anything more communist, besides maybe commie blocks.
>>
File: DSC_0078.jpg (49KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0078.jpg
49KB, 800x532px
>>
File: laughingplace1.jpg (75KB, 548x411px) Image search: [Google]
laughingplace1.jpg
75KB, 548x411px
>>
File: 59-800x500_c.jpg (33KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
59-800x500_c.jpg
33KB, 800x500px
>>
I thought this was a chiraq thread before I read anything.
>>
File: postelnye-klopy-i-ix-foto-26.jpg (144KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
postelnye-klopy-i-ix-foto-26.jpg
144KB, 500x372px
>>135396986
No. The thread is about why Ukraine is still Russia.
>>
Whats with all the tires buried in the ground?
>>
>>135397067
Seems good enough to me. How's life there?
>>
>>135397067
The Ukraine has always been Russia

You didn't think a CIA coup would change that did you?
>>
It's too late, Mykola. You will neither get rid of your Russian heritage, nor the language. Eventually you'll get absorbed back, like Belarus, since West gives zero shits about you. Sorry.
>>
>>135397196
Unfortunately CIA can't change the soviet mentality of people, nor can CIA throw away all garbage from the streets like these flowerbed tires and beer bottles, emitting harmful chemicals.
>>
File: 1499563976508.jpg (184KB, 688x684px) Image search: [Google]
1499563976508.jpg
184KB, 688x684px
Oh wait, guys, I didn't notice his tripcode at first. This is a confirmed shizo who tortures small animals and kills them for fun. He's scum. He burned a poor hamster alive and filmed ffs.
>>
>>135397451
Where is proofs
>>
>>135395843
>With bedbugs it's simpler, seeing a bed bug, involuntarily thinking about the Russian nation, and crushing it, you do not feel regret and realize that humanity has not lost anything of value. Similarly, if you crush Russia, nothing valuable will disappear, but the world will breathe a sigh of relief when the stink of the Russian bug is dispersed.

Yeah, it's just too bad that with or without us you'll remain quite irrelevant.
>>
File: 1478101374006.jpg (382KB, 1920x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1478101374006.jpg
382KB, 1920x1560px
>>135397449
Kokols will always just be dirty Russiana
>>
>>135397532
Found it, he crucifies and burns the poor thing alive.
http://arhivach.org/storage2/a/99/a99a7dcd29348e8f5e20425a0ed124c1.webm
REMINDER TO EVERYONE ON /POL/ THAT IF YOU EVER SEE THIS SHIZO POST THIS IS WHO HE IS
>>
Aх дa, Hикитa, вceм пoхyй нa тeбя и твoи пoкpышки, иди лeчиcь.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>135395705
>throwing off the shackles of Russia and the Soviet legacy
>>
File: DFT5594UAAATINe.jpg large.jpg (59KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
DFT5594UAAATINe.jpg large.jpg
59KB, 640x365px
>>135395843
>seeing a bed bug, involuntarily thinking about the Russian nation

top kek. dem fucking eternal anglo propaganda. (dem kek when soviet never knew what termites or bed bugs were until the american freedom came in)
>>
>this tripnigger again

>>135397067
but I thought borders didn't exist?
>>
File: sadkov.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadkov.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Kys you deranged russian subhuman.
>>
File: remove-nikita.png (896KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
remove-nikita.png
896KB, 1305x892px
>>135395705
>>
You must feel in Poland as if you were in New York you poor motherfuckers
Have fun
>>
tldr what is with the tires? what is it supposed to prove?
>>
>>135398311

top kek. you can stop the plane..

https://twitter.com/LavrovMuesli/status/890197411385274369
>>
Ukraine is the closest we've ever been to a post apocalyptic reality
>>
File: apellike.jpg (276KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
apellike.jpg
276KB, 1600x1067px
>>135398402
wow you Russians are such badasses
too bad you are Chechens' bitches
>>
File: shiiiiiiiii.jpg (118KB, 710x617px) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiiiiii.jpg
118KB, 710x617px
>>135398527
>wow you Russians

top kek. bydlo online again..

meanwhile close to plumberstan..

https://www.heise.de/tp/news/China-und-Russland-Gemeinsames-Flottenmanoever-in-der-Ostsee-3777825.html
>>
ATTENTION, ANONS

SADKOV IS A MENTALLY ILL MAN WHO KILLS ANIMALS OUT OF POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND WANTED TO GUT A POLICE DOGGO, ENDING UP NOT DOING IT BECAUSE HE CAN ONLY REALLY HURT A CHICKEN OR A HAMSTER

He is quite literally Russian Chris-Chan. Shittier, looks worse and is pointlessly violent.
He believed that if he killed an European he could pose a them. Other plans of escape form Russia to Europe include, say, taking a German child hostage and demanding citizenship for it.
>>
>>135398603
stop reading fake news sites, thanks
>>
>tire planters are soviet now
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>135398692
as them* from*
God damn typos. You get the point.
>>
>>135398707

top kek plumber..
>>
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING SHIZOID
WHO LET YOU IN HERE??? GO BACK TO RUSSIA WHERE YOU BELONG, YOU DEGENERATE SCUM
>>
>>135398870
plumber is a good trade
earns more than a whole ukrainian family
>>
I demand proofs of every single post in this thread now.
>>
>>135398713
He is a typical Russian 'liberal'.
They're not really liberal at all, in truth. They're just contrarian, angry at the world for their pitiful state of living. They express their anger through their country and their people, calling everything Russian shit, praising everything Western.
It's bad when Putin doesn't do anything, it's bad when he does something, it's bad when he doesn't get involved in neighbour states to protect Russians, its bad when he does so.
They're eternal contrarians out of agony of living in a country that pities them, but not allows them to exist as NEETs. A large percentage of Russian 2ch's political board are such contrarians.
>>
VIDEO OF OP CRUCIFYING AND BURNING A HAMSTER ALIVE
>>
File: DFzJ9bGXoAA00_g.jpg (38KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
DFzJ9bGXoAA00_g.jpg
38KB, 604x604px
>>135398903
>plumber

rolf.
>>
>>135398880
>WHO LET YOU IN HERE???
You?
>>
>>135395705
tires as flower beds and tree trunks painted white are also seen all over the US south. This is not a Ukrainian meme. So is the rejection of blacks. UA sounds pretty based.
>>
Let us leave behind our petty conflicts and live in eternal friendship my hohol brothers.
>>
>>135397132
is it symbolic?
>>
>>135395705
>a country that wants to develop, throwing off the shackles of Russia and the Soviet legacy. Ukrainians went to the Maidan in defense of their European choice, plus the desire to remove the Kremlin puppet - corrupt Yanukovych from power. For their actions on the Maidan Ukrainians deserve respect and admiration.

Is a dog that bites the hand that feeds it noble?

We could sorta be with you, as Russians can sometimes become a little too dickish, but then you went full nigger, kept sucking eurocommie dick (lel, european choice, you think that's noble?) and kept selling your own fucking people for what, so a bunch of retards can get rich off you while you're too busy fighting the Russians?

Face it, you're literally the niggers of Europe right now, you took the bait of the elites and kept blaming ruskii for your own problems, chimping out for no reason and screwing everybody.

I lost all respect as soon as I read you're screwing over the Bulgarian-root minority because they don't wanna kill themselves against the Russians so somebody can steal all the coal.
>>
>>135395843
That's way too much pasta schizobro
>>
Also stop talking about "Europe" and "European" even the most retarded peasant knows it's all bullshit nowadays. That you still talk about it like it's some glorious amazing thing is proof of my claim you're literally niggers.
>>
>>135399035
yeah I know these ilk. total scum. lowest of the low.
>>
>>135399621
Bulgarianon, Sadkov is a mentally ill man who has an idealistic picture of the West, where he will be given education for free and then a job. He's about as representative of Russia as Carl the Cuck is of the United States.
>>
>>135399035
It's all the Katerina's in the west who get rabid when you don't call them "Catherine". We have the same people and they're the worst.
>>
>>135399344
>rejection of blacks

well its normal in older countries. Ukraine actually has a partner program with jamaicans. They're pretty blacked for an eastern european country.
>>
>>135399957
Except American cold war propaganda was exemplary, so there's still a shitload of kids swallowing it second hand who believe, as their parents did, the west is the promised land where you don't work and get rich by sitting around.

So there's a lot more of these people in both our countries than either of us would like.

All the other Bulgarians on /Pol/ are exactly like that, say anything they disagree with and it's all "RUSKII SHILL". I've never even fucking been to Russia fuck sake.
>>
>>135400205
Only consolation for me is that at least here, they're a small group. Barely above five percent, and that's a wide, wide margin. Real number's probably a percent at most, and they're not some easily radicalized outcasts. They're unhappy with their life NEETs. I remember a thread on Sosach from a guy who works as a janitor at an airport. He has some mental disorder and of course, blames Putin for him having to work for 200$ a month.
>>
>>135400398
Well they got about 4% at our last elections, but with us the problem is we were basically a border during the cold war so we were bombarded with propaganda. So you'll see fairly normal (but really stupid, since they've been indoctrinated through second hand propaganda lel) people basically defining themselves by hating Russia and then some people defining themselves by loving it. And both of these types of people are, I'm afraid, a lot more common than the 5% self-hating liberals.
>>
>>135397966

Thanks for the heads up
>>
File: klopyna-mebeli-1024x765.jpg (237KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
klopyna-mebeli-1024x765.jpg
237KB, 1024x765px
>>
File: russian-couples08.jpg (66KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
russian-couples08.jpg
66KB, 604x453px
>>135397966
>>135398026
Lol, a butthurt Russian degenerate.
>>
File: orcs08.jpg (77KB, 807x561px) Image search: [Google]
orcs08.jpg
77KB, 807x561px
>>135398381
Only subhumans, without sense of aesthetics, would use tires as a flower beds or as part of landscape design.
>>
>Sadkov
Man this kike is hilarious in his autism. We need more of his threads so we can laugh at them.
>>
File: KeST9qZ.jpg (93KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
KeST9qZ.jpg
93KB, 800x597px
>>135398692
>>135398724
Another butthurt Russian bydlo appears.
>>
File: orcs13.png (3MB, 600x2649px) Image search: [Google]
orcs13.png
3MB, 600x2649px
>>135398880
Try forcing me, loser. Lets meet at Kiev, Maidan.
>>
Блять иди лeчиcь eбaнyтый.
>>
>>135400398
If this guy lived in the uk, he would have at least 6 times more.
>>
File: russians04.jpg (174KB, 861x960px) Image search: [Google]
russians04.jpg
174KB, 861x960px
>>135399957
Keep being butthurt, Russian genetic garbage. The most representative of Russia are the subhumans on the attached picture.
>>
File: russian-female29.jpg (39KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female29.jpg
39KB, 600x390px
>>135404909
>>135405035
Nice UK proxy, Ivan.
>>
File: russian-female56.jpg (72KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female56.jpg
72KB, 600x450px
>>135399058
So what is wrong with burning hamsters and why Russian females are so unbearably ugly.
>>
>>135405036
>butthurt
Cunt, I'm about 1/8th Jewish. That's 1/8th more than you'll ever be.
I can go and get Israeli citizenship, shoot arabs for a couple years, study and get a nice job all thanks to blood ties.
You are just slavic Chris-Chan.
>what is wrong with burning hamsters
Harming animals for amusement, excluding hunting, is degenerate and is equal to sinking into nigger habits.
>>
>>135397262
Wait until navalny wins
>>
>>135399957
>education and a job
that seems fairly normal to me
>>
>>135407026
>free
>FREE
Do clanless, violent animals who are illegally in your country often get free shit-... Oh, right. They do.
Nevermind then.

Point is, he legitimately believes that if he threatens, say, Germany by taking a child hostage, he'll be given German citizenship.
Even Germany's not cucked enough to accept that.
>>135407021
>navalny wins
He's the 'ugly opposition' in flesh.
>>
>>135407197
>He's the 'ugly opposition' in flesh.
He gets tons of support on social media from Russians
>>
File: russian-female48.jpg (114KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female48.jpg
114KB, 359x480px
>>135406788
>Cunt, I'm about 1/8th Jewish. That's 1/8th more than you'll ever be.
Yet you're still just a Russian bydlo. Please, choke on vodka.

>You are just slavic Chris-Chan.
Better being Chris-chan, than being Russian.

>Harming animals for amusement, excluding hunting, is degenerate and is equal to sinking into nigger habits.
Do you know, that Hitler too loved animals? He was even a vegetarian. Then again, I have purchased the hamster out of my own money, so I can do anything I want with it, including roasting and feeding to my cat. Try to stop me, Russian genetic garbage.
>>
>>135406788
your jewish grandparents wrote in runes before converting to one of the slave religons.. so did your fellow christian and muslim,
>>
File: russian-female41.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female41.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>135407197
>Point is, he legitimately believes that if he threatens, say, Germany by taking a child hostage, he'll be given German citizenship.
Lol, you can read mind or just guess what I think? Maybe you can also read my tripcode out of my mind then? Such a deranged Russian degenerate.
>>
File: chechens.jpg (245KB, 1200x748px) Image search: [Google]
chechens.jpg
245KB, 1200x748px
>>135407197
>violent animals getting free stuff
Besides we dont need any mentally ill slavs over here. Although I'd prefer a slav over some nigger or sandnigger.
>>
>>135407280
Tons of support from who? Contrarians and generic Sosach people. Majority of Russians, due to how he usually is and how he is portrayed in the media, dislike him. You can't win an election with 5% of people supporting you.
>>135407324
>bringing up Hitler as if that's something bad
What are you even doing here? Locals laugh at you too much for you to get an audience. Return to Sosach, Sosach loves you!

That said, yes, you purchased the hamster. It's your property, so you can do anything with it.
Problem is, inflicting pointless suffering is still morally wrong. You have the right to do many things that are morally wrong, that doesn't make them less morally wrong.
>>135407541
Oh, I just read that off your endless whiny threads on Sosach. I remember you dicussing that idea and defending it a fair bit, taking a citizen of an European country hostage to get citizenship. I think your explanation for such a fucktarded idea was, Europeans value human life enough to give you what you want.
Or was that not you? Some vile fiend impersonated our Зoлoтцe! You dindu nuffin! You a gud boi!
>>
>>135407925
Look at his YouTube channel
>>
>>135406624
>So what is wrong with burning hamsters
You really have to go back. And it's a criminal offense for animal cruelty here, you know it right? So you better take your pills, if you want to stay here.
>>
>>135407554
Tell me, toothpaste king, how is life in Netherlands? I heard a lot of nice things about it. What should I visit, should I head there for a vacation?
>>135407980
Yes, congrats, his YouTube videos were viewed a lot. That doesn't mean Dimitri the military-industrial complex factory worker of forty years of age who is discontent with his low wage will vote for him.
>>
File: russian-male06.jpg (71KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
russian-male06.jpg
71KB, 500x699px
>>135407925
>Problem is, inflicting pointless suffering is still morally wrong.
That is not pointless. Hamster died for your sins. And to make more views and attention for me of course. These violent videos make man publicity. I would not had a half of my fame, without burning that hamster and beheading of Rusich.
>>
File: russian-female37.jpg (19KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female37.jpg
19KB, 350x280px
>>135408007
Well, try suing me, retard. Report me to news outlets. You will just give me a little more fame, you little sucker.
>>
>>135408119
Do you know kamikadze? He made a video on Russian YouTube. He gets tons of support
>>
>>135408306
Piece of shit. How are you any better than other russians?
Torturing and killing innocent animals for some views. You are like chinks - subhuman.
>>
File: sad.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
this is OP
he tortures small animals and he has schizophrenia.
He is a political refugee in ukraine because he made death threats to putin and burnt pictures of him.
He is also jewish.
He is well known on 2ch
>>
File: 1447585347282.jpg (268KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1447585347282.jpg
268KB, 1024x683px
>>135408119
I dont know what type of holiday you like but Amsterdam is the number one degenerate place to be. Fuck ton of tourists using drugs, drinking alcohol and niggers selling cocaine.
Not even to mention the amount of sandniggers living there.
But I have to admit it has nice buildings, museums and such. Places like Maastricht, Nijmegen and Groningen are nice to visit too since there are not much tourists besides Germans.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
More pics
>>
>>135408537
based
>>
File: russia54.jpg (107KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
russia54.jpg
107KB, 960x639px
>>135408537
>Piece of shit. How are you any better than other russians?
I hate Russia and Russians, I had homosexual intercourse and loved it, I burn Russian flags, I desecrate Russian war memorials and call to genocide Russians. I also kill animals symbolizing Russia and Russians. Other Russians don't do that. Other Russians refuse to recognize me as Russian, calling me "Jew", "faggot" and "Ukrainian". Even my mother says I'm not her son anymore.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>135408537
You even look like subhuman. Horrible, pathetic creature. And you dare to criticize my country because of some tires. Fuck you!
>>
File: losers.jpg (4KB, 91x126px) Image search: [Google]
losers.jpg
4KB, 91x126px
Look at his account.
The cuckoldry is too strong
>>
>>135409052
httpscolonforwardslashforwardslashvk.comforwardslahthelambda
>>
>all the cyka blyats in this thread
>>
>>135395746
>someone's milk, another's pelmeni,
un-fucking-forgivable
you don't fuck with someones pelmeni
>>
File: russian-couples06.jpg (387KB, 1208x906px) Image search: [Google]
russian-couples06.jpg
387KB, 1208x906px
>>135408537
>Torturing and killing innocent animals for some views. You are like chinks - subhuman.
Yet I get these views, and you get nothing, lol. I guess you're now stuck in Lugansk or Donbass, waiting for Ukrainian Army to test some new American supplied weaponry on your hemorrhoid ass.
>>
>>135408306
And what fame is it? No Swedish woman in her thirties with three children will look at your story, see the animals you murdered for popularity and go 'Awww, poor poor thing! We should let him immigrate, immideately!' Any reasonable human being, no matter the nationality, will see what you did as just what it is: animal cruelty conducted by a man far too damaged to understand why it is wrong.
>>135408452
So if you're not afraid of the court why did you run to Ukraine from Russia? Were FSB's thermorectal cryptoanalisis methods too harsh for you?
>>135408531
Kamikadze's a whiny bitch. He has no balls, and when Tesak, a one of a kind Jewish nazi and in general a well-known guy who's most famous for raiding gays, hitting them with dildos and washing them all over with piss, threatened to fuck the guy up IRL Kamikadze backed down.

Moving on with the specific issue. YouTube is garbage. Utter garbage. That's well-known. All kinds of entitities abuse its shittty features, Russia doing that for handy reasons isn't a surprise.

Kamikadze's supporters are the same crowd who support Navalny. Check out Navalny gatherings, I thought the political schoolchildren was but a meme, but his supporters really are young kids and students. Not quite the reasonable, smart crowd.
>>
File: russian-female36.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female36.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>135409163
Being gay is totally okay. At least outside of Russia and Islamic shitholes.
>>
does anyone know where nikita lives?
>>
>>135409404
t. faggot
even ukranians hate gays
>>
>>135409009
I would disown you too, faggot.
So what are you doing in Ukraine? Going to disrespect my country? Well, it can be bad for your health, we are not so tolerant. There are already many russians fertilizing the ground here.
>>
File: russian-female11.jpg (66KB, 664x498px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female11.jpg
66KB, 664x498px
>>135409013
Meet my in Kiev, I will let you suck my dick.
>>
>>135409356
>but his supporters really are young kids and students
And they are the future of Russia
>>
>>135409550
where are you?
>>
>>135409277
I'm from Western Ukraine, you retard. And I don't need any views doing such degeneracy. kys.
>>
>>135409578
So we're doomed, then.
>>
File: russian-female24.jpg (31KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female24.jpg
31KB, 510x383px
>>135409461
Using tires for landscape design and flowerbeds makes you Russian. You should be ashamed. If you're real Taras, and not some idiot Ivan from Donbass.
>>
>>135409657
Why don't you like navalny? He wants to strengthen the borders around former USSR countries. Do you like corrupt presidents?
>>
File: 1500841009022.jpg (411KB, 1871x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500841009022.jpg
411KB, 1871x1200px
I lived in Kyiv for a while.
It's pretty nice.

And the whitest country I've even been to.
>>
File: russiac05.jpg (58KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
russiac05.jpg
58KB, 453x604px
>>135409621
Okay. Meet me in Kiev and tell me that face to face, if you're not a coward, like all Russians jerks.
>>
>>135409599
I'm in Kyiv. Lets meet at Maidan. Or you're a coward.
>>
>>135398692

He is a fucking great writer though
>>
>>135410025
Navalny's economical policies are shit. Plus he sucks at debates.
>inb4 Putin doesn't attend them
Navalny wishes for open elections. Officially, at least.

Recently, Navalny had debates with Strelkov, ex-leader of the Donbass rebels. Instead of, you know, actually doing something interesting at the debates, asking hard questions, he just kept on his usual shit. 20k minimum wage, we'll fight corruption, yadda-yadda-yadda.
I'm all for a new president, one better at inner affairs than Putin is - Putin is good at outer affairs, diplomacy he's fine at, but he is evidently not that good at inner stuff.

Problem is, even if an ideal man entered the office, I don't know how would one such man better the country.
We are completely out of industries we could go for. Right now all we can do, say, processors-wise, is, while our own, a weak chip that can sloppily run GTA Vice City. And that's after years and billions of investments. Plus, Russian market isn't nearly big enough to warrant the investments it'd require to, say, create our own Intel.
You may ask, why do I only bring up Russian market? What about the world?
Oh, the world's already split up by pre-existing entities. Look at aircraft industry, it's incredibly hard for us to find contracts because the world is split up between Airbus and Boeing. And supporting Boeing is a national security-worthy action for Americans.
So we barely managed to, despite having the means and, most importantly, the desire to produce new aircraft for civillian usage.

And that's with all industry. The fall of USSR left us at a horrible position.

My hope is that after Putin leaves, better managers would rise to power. Not another, say, Nicholas II.
>>
>>135410252
where specifically
>>
>>135410149
I'm not in fucking Kyiv. And I'm not going there, because of some faggot.
>>
>>135410684
He's the best choice you have lol. The communist party is the 2nd biggest party. Do you think they stand a chance if Putin takes off?
>>
>>135410947
Commies? Doubt it, ideally Putin's generation will prefer capitalism and liberty. By 2024 most typical commie voters will die out of old age, too.
Now I start to get why our medicine for the old is so bad. Demographical replacement.
>>
File: russian-female62.jpg (280KB, 525x785px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female62.jpg
280KB, 525x785px
>>135410753
Right under the angel. Today at 21:00. I will be waiting.
>>
>>135411120
good to know
>>
File: frog-7.jpg (91KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
frog-7.jpg
91KB, 960x552px
>>135409999
So are americans also russians, for using some fucking tires? You are special kind of stupid, you should be locked in a mental institution.
>>
>>135411120
where do you live?
>>
File: russian-female55.jpg (200KB, 504x349px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female55.jpg
200KB, 504x349px
>>135410893
Okay. Then just suck an unwashed dick, you loser.
>>
File: russian-male09.jpg (20KB, 461x360px) Image search: [Google]
russian-male09.jpg
20KB, 461x360px
>>135411182
Using tires for decoration is Russian tier.
>>
>>135411094
Who do you vote for?
>>
>>135411416
And you are even worse, you are chink-tier. For torturing animals.
>>
>>135411462
I am not sure who will I vote for. Maybe Putin, to enjoy the butthurt Sosach has for that.
>>
File: russiac04.jpg (155KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
russiac04.jpg
155KB, 1024x1024px
>>135411187
In your mom's bed.
>>
>>135411571
why are you hiding?
>>
>>135411559
Didn't he say that he has to decide yet whether he's gonna run for president again?
>>
File: russian-female02.jpg (40KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female02.jpg
40KB, 450x337px
>>135411514
Look how many replies this thread got because of that hamster. I'm on the right way. Should probably start attention whoring courses, lol.
>>
>>135411737
It's pretty obvious that he will. According to some media he may try to propose himself without a party, since his support is higher than that of EdRo.
>>
File: russian-female26.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female26.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>135411598
I'm not hiding. I'm inviting anyone having any questions to me to meet in the center of Kyiv.
>>
>>135411907
show me which street and which building.
>>
>>135411852
Well atleast crime rates are decreasing under him, I don't know about the economy. But we'll see what happens in 2018.

I assume you know something about Lukashenko, is he still angry at Putin or what?
>>
>>135395705
unkrainians are subhumans. i hope russia exterminates all of them.
>>
>>135395705
Good job. You overthrown a non-shill goverment and gave power to jewish agents of American Democrat party. But still believe that you are "muh jew killers, muh polak killers", while taking and not giving back billions of dollars from Poland

The day ukraine disappears from the map is the day we'll make celebrations
>>
>>135412051
Lukashenko's a smartass.
He's doing what Ukraine must have done, swapping between two chairs to try to get profit from both. He'll side with Russia in the long run, but it doesn't stop him from playing for both teams.
>>
>>135411988
Kyiv. Maidan square. Under the Angel. The one with wings. Today. 21:00 to 22:00 (I can't wait for you cowards forever)
>>
>>135412318
good
>>
>>135412276
Do you like him? He seems to be pretty good, as he's doing alot for Belarus like decreasing unemployment rates etc.. I'd like to have him as a president.
>>
>>135412421
He's a good guy. A bit too smartass and his son's a cheeky breeky, but I like him. Only problem I have with him is the unemployment tax.
>>
File: IMG_1461.png (38KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1461.png
38KB, 300x460px
Can someone please gas this kike faggot and the rest of them in my home country.

>Ukrainian Jewish population 2%
>Seats held in parliament 62%

They need to be removed.
>>
>>135412583
dont worry.
He wont be an issue soon.
>>
>>135412518
Yeah he prosecutes people who don't work. He's a bit of a soviet president, and people told me stories about how much police there is in Belarus. They're still stuck in the old times.

If it wasn't for the retarded belsat and westernized Poles I could go there without a visa (I'm on vacation now)
>>
>>135412827
On the flip side there are no homeless on the streets and they're rather clean. He's essentially made USSR 2.0, miniature.
>>
>>135412934
Yeah, I like his style. Wish we could have such a president. Our current government is an American puppet and on top of that we are in the EU. You guys are lucky to be sovereign.
>>
File: 17-01-2016.jpg (106KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
17-01-2016.jpg
106KB, 1024x699px
Ukraine is fuckin shithole.
Belarus is fuckin shithole.
Russia is fuckin shithole.

Nothing more.
>>
>>135413224
We're just (((((sovereign))))) enough to be stated as such on international papers. To me having a central bank subdued by Rothshilds is not a sign of a sovereign state.
>>
>>135413224
> be 100% puppet of putin/batka/poroh
> others think you're sovereign
kek
>>
>>135413555
>>135413610
It could be worse. You could be in the EU or NATO. But you're not. That's what I mean by sovereign.
>>
>>135413738
No one in the world is sovereign. (((Sovereignty))) is a myth to control dumb people.
>>
>>135413455
Putin was a lot cute before all the facial surgery.
>>
>>135413738
Yeah. Putin is clearly abusing his power though.
>>
>>135407324
Ukranians are literal subhumans, you all have fucked teeth, deformed skulls, gross skin and youre all sub 80 iqs. You should honest to god kill yourself, without any kind of joke I want you to end your life asap.
>>
>>135413866
He also was pretty clever.

> 2000: It's all our fault, we must do better.
> 2014: muh, the world will end, if oil prices fall to 80$
> 2017: muh, america.
>>
File: 98511.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
98511.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>135413555
Krasava
>>
>>135409013
Look at this fucking guy, balding low test beta queer. What a fucking piece of shit, fucking loser ukranian subhuman
>>
>>135414334
> t. american nigger
Fuck off nigger, ukranins are our fellow brothers. We will fuck you together.
>>
File: FaceOff_(1997_film)_poster.jpg (34KB, 265x393px) Image search: [Google]
FaceOff_(1997_film)_poster.jpg
34KB, 265x393px
>>135413866
Nowadays. it's his clones and impersonators making public appearances.
>>
>>135395705

Ukraine is a shithole that has no chance of modernizing thanks to its apathetic and careless people, and is slowly being turned into even more of a shithole in a similar manner to Sweden, thanks to its borderline retarded and whorish women.

I only come back to that pathetic dump once in a while to salvage what culture is left and to visit my family.

t. Ukrainian
>>
>>135395705
Ukrainians are great. They hate Jews as much as any /pol/tard does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq53YzK0KXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yatu7u-UaQ4
>>
>>135414440
You associate yourself with this turd of a human being? Im not american, btw but nice try.
>>
>>135414334
>ukranian
He's russian.
>>
>>135414989
As is half of Ukraine.
>>
>>135414882
> canada flair
> pretending he is not american nigger
???
>>
>>135414440
>Fuck off nigger, ukranins are our fellow brothers. We will fuck you together.
Is this before or after we fuck all the women in the cheap brothels you call "countries"?
>>
So that is how russians are waging memetic warfare, now ? By posing as stupid ukrainians, to try and make them all pass for stupid degenerates in need of being invaded ?
555-come-on-now
>>
>>135415297
> t. dumb fat american nigger
> we
Ha-ha-ha, Fuck yourself.
>>
>>135396373
There's a quaint charm in that. Hopefully Ukraine can manage its way, you might think planted tires retarded now but wait until you have 3 refugee reception centers around and people are afraid to go out to maintain what little they have
>>
>>135415663
>Ha-ha-ha, Fuck yourself.
Don't need to fuck myself when I can have your sister for the low price of $10. The Ukie's sister is even cheaper at $5.

>t. dumb fat american nigger
This coming from the guy who's probably 1/4 Uzbek. Babushka probably never told you about the "guest worker" she slept with while your grandpa was "liberating" Europe, did she?
>>
>>135414570
>and is slowly being turned into even more of a shithole in a similar manner to Sweden, thanks to its borderline retarded and whorish women

Huh? Ukraine and multiculti? WTF?
>>
>>135412583

Source on those numbers.
>>
>>135416059
>This coming from the guy who's probably 1/4 Uzbek
Still better than nigger
>>
>>135415333
That degenerate faggot is russian, he came to Ukraine for political asylum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOdDUsPkC8s
>>
>>135416059

Cleetus, your country is less than 60% white once you count the illegals. Under-18 are already non-white.

Ukraine and Russia may be bad countries, but demographics is everything. You can't, ever, rescue yourself from being another Brazil.
>>
>>135411988
>>135412318
>>135412354
Please film beating this schizo.
Beat him some extra for animal cruelty.
>>
>>135416266
Russia is 15% muslim and like 20-30% shitskins, It's worse than USA.
>>
>>135416192
Luckily, I'm not nigger, but you're still part churka.

>>135416266
>Cleetus
Wrong side of the country.

>Ukraine and Russia may be bad countries, but demographics is everything.
There aren't even going to be Ukrainians in 50 years at the rate their population is declining. Russia is similar. Its fertility rate is only propped up by Mongolians and Caucasians while ethnic Slavs rot away in their concrete communal cuckboxes.
>>
>>135416491
All americans are niggers, you idiot.
>>
>>135416422
You think I am going to beat him?
>>
>>135416727
>t. Country with lower average IQ than America
>>
>>135404494
>he thinks he's any different
>>
>>135416074

Oh yeah. Multiculturalism is already a thing in Ukraine. It has been for a long time, actually. I'm actually surprised nobody has noticed yet.
>>
>>135416477

Muslim and shitskin population heavily overlaps though.
>>
>>135416491

> wrong side of the country

Kek, this is the best you got? If that's the case, then let me discount Malmö and pretend it isn't located in Sweden. Seriously, your arguments are weak as fuck. Your country's demographics are garbage compared to them. 30-40 years from now, US will be a massive shithole. Look at detroit, St Louis, Memphis for clues.

> bad fertility

Actually, fertility in Western Ukraine is 2.4. It's the Russian Eastern part of Ukraine which is doing badly. And Russia' TFR is now on par with the US. You are no more than 1.8 these days.

They also have a natural population growth. You know nothing of both nations, Cleetus. You're a shithead. Like a typical nigger, knows nothing but talks a lot of shit. Why are you such a nigger, cleetus?
>>
>>135416422
I will burn him over a stove.
>>
>>135416944

I'm talking about non-Europeans. Do you have any actual data or are you just sperging on 4chan without anything to back up your claims?
>>
File: russian-female44.jpg (110KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female44.jpg
110KB, 800x596px
>>135416921
I'm not Russian. That already makes me better than any Russian.
>>
>>135416727
>All americans are niggers, you idiot.
And all Russians are Mongols. See, we can both play that game. On the other hand, my nigger ass lives in a 200 sq.m house on a nice acre lot while you sit in a 90 sq.m concrete box that hasn't been properly maintained since the 80s.

>>135417263
>Kek, this is the best you got? If that's the case, then let me discount Malmö and pretend it isn't located in Sweden. Seriously, your arguments are weak as fuck. Your country's demographics are garbage compared to them. 30-40 years from now, US will be a massive shithole. Look at detroit, St Louis, Memphis for clues.
The difference is that America is a pretty big place and white people still control everything that's not an urban area.

>They also have a natural population growth. You know nothing of both nations, Cleetus. You're a shithead. Like a typical nigger, knows nothing but talks a lot of shit. Why are you such a nigger, cleetus?
>nigger
>cleetus
You realize Cleetus is a name that southern whites name their children, right? I don't think there's a black cleetus in all of the USA. As for natural growth, rural White Americans have an above-replacement fertility rate as well. Doesn't take away the fact that despite all of the bullshit we have to support, we're still many times wealthier than Eastern Europe.
>>
>>135416266
This
>>
File: russian-couples04.jpg (82KB, 604x805px) Image search: [Google]
russian-couples04.jpg
82KB, 604x805px
>>135416242
I beg to differ! I had Jews and Ukrainians among my ancestors.
>>
>>135416477
True Russia has alot of churkas and other shitskins but the US is literally a majority non-white country.
>>
>>135417574
>America is a pretty big place

So is Sweden. But that doesn't change the fact that Malmö is fucking garbage. Seriously, you are cucked as fuck. I find it HILARIOUS that you mock Ukraine but your country's demographics are literal trash-tier in comparison. You're a fucking joke.
>>
>>135417346

Have you ever been to Odessa or Mariupol? Those cities are riddled with Turks and Arabs who live there for the sole purpose of finding prostitutes.

Fuck, I've even seen niggers on the beaches once. Not like one or two, but several.
>>
File: russian-female14.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female14.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>135412583
Anti-Semitism is an illness. Seek medical attention.
>>
>>135417892

Ukrainians also have no shame in allying with the Tatars again, a people who have historically betrayed them three times over, because the Tatars' only goals are gaining new land, and spreading Islam.
>>
>>135417263
Cletus only has one e
>>
Keep this off /pol/ and back to your shithole chan. The world would be a lot better without Russia and Ukraine.
>>
File: miting_7.11.jpg (38KB, 573x353px) Image search: [Google]
miting_7.11.jpg
38KB, 573x353px
>>135417706
Russians are not even Slavs. Russians are the former finno-ugric tribes, mixed with mongols and tatars.
>>
Is this the same autist who used to make the crazy rouble threads?
Why is he in ukraine now?
>>
File: 1475957885558.png (97KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1475957885558.png
97KB, 372x351px
>>135395705
>41 posts
Better go take your meds
>>
>>135418789
To incite ethnic hatred, pitting Russians and Ukrainians against each other in the prelude to the upcoming 3rd World War. Lol, joke.
>>
>>135418708
Iam aware of this, that is why Russian phenotypes differ alot.
Iam myself Finno-uiguric mixed with Germanian heritage for instance as my family come from Germany and Russia/Finland.
>>
File: asdsad.jpg (37KB, 554x428px) Image search: [Google]
asdsad.jpg
37KB, 554x428px
>>135417404
Then who are you? You look no better than the pics of russians you post, you are a faggot, you have no morals, you have no soul like chinks - basically all asiatic features of a typical russian.
>>135417668
>>135418111
Oh, I see. You're just a kike. There're plenty of your kind here already, all we need is another one...
What are doing on /pol/ though? Wrong place for you, kike.
>>
>>135395705
Hohols are the cryptokikes of jewrope. Most Ukrainians do not even look white. Go cry somewhere else half turk.
>>
>>135395705
kys dumb schizo.
I hope ukraine deports you back so you can end up in a gulag.
>>
File: russian-female53.jpg (47KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female53.jpg
47KB, 700x467px
>>135419543
What is wrong with homosexuality? Also, Jews, like Kolomoisky, are good people. But some Jews, like Stalin, Putin and Hitler, are indeed evil.
>>
>>135420681
>Kolomoisky
>good people
kike, pls
>>
File: russian-female20c.jpg (70KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female20c.jpg
70KB, 498x600px
>>135420393
If Ukraine refuse me asylum, I will apply in USA, lol. I think America needs more non-white people like me, who think differently.

Also, just for you:
- Citizenship is the tool of discrimination, invented in ancient Greece and Rome, when society was divided into citizens and slaves (helots). Today citizenship is used by self entitled xenophobes to oppress non-citizens. Citizens must feel shame and guilt for being overprivileged bullies. Nothing makes citizen any better than illegal immigrant. Generally citizens make immature, pampered and peevish employees, who tend to demand too much from the employer. While say home owners purchased their homes, citizens on the other hand are just entitled, as they paid nothing for their citizenship. We live in 21st century, where there is no place for discrimination by religion, citizenship or nation. Now is the time to abolish citizenship and undeserved privileges associated with it.
- Citizen's argument goes like that: My parents made this country and left it for me, therefore America is my property now. My dad has participated in building this railroad for Rockefeller, so it is owned by me, not the Rockefeller, therefore Rockefeller has no right employing Mexican workers at this railroad. Citizen then uses insulting generalization fallacies, implying that all Mexicans are criminals who smuggle drugs, not just small gang minority.
>>
File: russian-female09.jpg (9KB, 220x217px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female09.jpg
9KB, 220x217px
>>135420753
Kolomoysky created PrivatBank, which is massively successful enterprise. Now lets see what you have created, my little stupid goy.
>>
>>135420916
>Nothing makes citizen any better than illegal immigrant.
A citizen is usually born in the country and had the same culture, morals, etc. as the rest. They are also more likely to be loyal to the country and be willing to fight/die in wars for the nation.
Nothing attaches an illegal immigrant to the nation except for money, if tomorrow a catastrophe hits the US an illegal immigrant or even a legal one would likely move away, while a citizen will most likely stay, willingly or not.
If you want to go to the feudal pre-nationalism times go right ahead.
>>
>>135397966
>tfw Canadian (Ukrainian background) on vacation in Kiev now

If I see this fucks ugly face I might drop him. But he's right about there still being some Russian influences unfortunately
>>
File: russian-female21.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female21.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>135421910
>A citizen is usually born in the country and had the same culture, morals, etc. as the rest.
Nothing to be proud of. Modern world needs individuals who have a brain of their own, not just mindless clones.

- There is nothing wrong with illegal immigration. There is nothing illegal or criminal in being an immigrant. No Person is "Illegal". Stop Xenophobia. Lazy fat citizens should not be entitled to employment protection and high wages just by their birthright. By opening borders and allowing free immigration, we are reducing wages down to average world level and make everything cheaper. Illegal immigrants are invited by businesses, who are ready to provide them with work, food and housing. Efficient low-wage workers will freely move to the place that needs them. If a citizen is unready to work for lower wage, then he is just non-competitive burden to economy. Illegal immigrants are human beings and have human rights too, including the right to compete for the jobs on a fair playground. American immigration laws are simply obsolete and must be abolished.
- Illegal immigrants can pay taxes too, if government gives them work permit. So, to reap the benefits, just give work permit and free entry to all people in the world, especially people from the poorest countries with ongoing local conflicts. Xenophobes fighting against illegal immigration and free market are also happen to be Nazis and racists. The opponents of immigration are the same chauvinists who enslave women and insist that woman's place is at the kitchen, not competing with men at the workplace. So don't be a Nazi - support illegal immigrants.
- Regarding immigration laws: Illegal immigration is not a crime, because there is no victim. And when the law oppresses people, there is nothing wrong in breaking it, because such law must be illegal. American immigration laws are racist, xenophobic and against human rights, so they deserve no respect. Period.
>>
>>135397966
What a disgusting human

Thanks for the heads up
>>
File: 1482153165314.png (560KB, 741x733px) Image search: [Google]
1482153165314.png
560KB, 741x733px
>>135422143
I refuse to believe you are serious.
>>
Slavs are truly subhumans...
>>
File: russian-female05.jpg (101KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female05.jpg
101KB, 610x457px
>>135421948
Lets meet in Kiev, Maidan. Get at me, if you have some courage. If you're a man at all, then prove it.
>>
tl;dr
Also saged, hidden and reported
>>
File: russian-female07.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
russian-female07.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>135422299
I'm dead serious. Immigration laws are obsolete.

- Country borders should be made illegal. In our age there is no place for borders; humanity deserves free movement of workforce and goods. To achieve real world balance, peace, and progress we do need to have a borderless world. Immigration laws can be abolished and borders could be opened. Even more, country borders should be made illegal. Same way citizenship must be abolished, so everyone gets equal rights, because all human beings deserve equal rights. Only xenophobic Hitler-worshipers want to limit immigrants in rights. There is only one race, the human race, so American immigration laws must be abolished, like slavery, because they are not suitable for 21st century. Same way, American citizens should not feel themselves entitled to undeserved privileges.
- America is not your private property. You haven't paid for it, mr. lazy fat white citizen. You may consider America your country, just like you may consider some person being your inspiration, but America is not your property. The country is not "your place", which is limited to just your private property, which you pay taxes for. American is not your inheritance, because inheritance is something you own, but you don't own America. America is no more your property, than your wife, your workplace manager or your president. America deserves the right to be open to everyone. America is the country of immigrants. Repeat: American is not your property, America deserves freedom from the xenophobic Nazis likes of you. Freedom for America!
>>
>>135422474
Блять, ты чe, лeнтaчa нaчитaлcя, зeмляк? Coвceм eбaнyлcя?
>>
>>135422299
Ignore him, dude has legit schizophrenia
>>
>>135422388
>>
File: 1328599781_8.jpg (64KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1328599781_8.jpg
64KB, 600x399px
>>135422582
>Pro-immigartion = schizophrenia
nice logic, retard
>>
>>135422474
>immigration laws are obsolete

Your IQ must be teetering near borderline retardation levels. Especially since you don't understand development of social etiquette and civilization inside human society. Or how cultures conflict.
>>
>>135395705
Which european country would you like Ukraine to take most inspiriation from?
>>
>>135395746
>seeing my refugee card, replacing my passport,
your not ukrainian?
>>
File: 14754297840861.jpg (260KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
14754297840861.jpg
260KB, 900x600px
>>135422778
Sorry, mr redneck, but you'll have to accept these Mexicans, if only because they are smarter than you and can do more for smaller wage.
>>
>>135395843
>With bedbugs it's simpler, seeing a bed bug, involuntarily thinking about the Russian nation, and crushing it, you do not feel regret and realize that humanity has not lost anything of value. Similarly, if you crush Russia, nothing valuable will disappear, but the world will breathe a sigh of relief when the stink of the Russian bug is dispersed.
Ukraine is not worth much more
>>
>>135397966
cant even view it the fuck is it. is it archive?
>>
File: 14754278171863.jpg (155KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
14754278171863.jpg
155KB, 467x700px
>>135422952
No. I'm citizen of Russia, who is persecuted by Putin's regime and bullied by Russians in general, due to my russophobic views.
>>
>>135423163
Dude burning an animal with a cross
>>
>>135423241
you sure he isn't just christian?
>>
>>135397067
>Ukraine is still Russia.
Some russian posters have claimed to me that russian means east slav, do you agree?
>>
>>135423111
>and can do more for smaller wage
Correct.
Driving down the median wage and increasing profits for the upper classes is however not a good thing for a society.
>>
File: 14754328369011.jpg (88KB, 700x456px) Image search: [Google]
14754328369011.jpg
88KB, 700x456px
>>135423241
Not with a cross, but on a cross. That is important difference. The Hamster plays the role of Jesus Christ, dying for Russian sins.
>>
File: deadcommie.jpg (59KB, 438x639px) Image search: [Google]
deadcommie.jpg
59KB, 438x639px
So this is what 70 years of communism does to you
>>
>>135397449
>Unfortunately CIA can't change the soviet mentality of people, nor can CIA throw away all garbage from the streets like these flowerbed tires and beer bottles, emitting harmful chemicals.
you don't need the CIA to do anything. Don't let others "fix" your problems. Do it yourself!
>>
>>135423376
Kek
>>
>>135399035
Why dont slavs breed?
>>
File: russia44.jpg (61KB, 600x743px) Image search: [Google]
russia44.jpg
61KB, 600x743px
>>135423309
No. Russians are no Slavs, but former Finno-Ugric tribes mixed with Mongol and Tatar blood.
>>
>>135399957
Russia and ukraine have a bad geographic postion for cheep trade. The country are very landlocked ish. Also most of russia/ukraine depend on nato controlled waters for export by sea from core of old russia/ukraine. Russia needs a better rail network if it wants a future as anything but a resource source. aka digging economy.
>>
File: russiaa14.jpg (91KB, 900x612px) Image search: [Google]
russiaa14.jpg
91KB, 900x612px
>>135423431
I would love to, but Ukrainians I talked to insist that using tires and beer bottles for landscape design is environmental friendly and cheap. Although I can't get what can be cheaper than just using some river rocks for flower bed.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Can i get a quick rundown on this entire thread i don't want to read 242 posts.
>>
>>135410074
>It's pretty nice.
why, how? Where are you from just so i have a frame of reference?
>>
File: russia38.jpg (50KB, 601x907px) Image search: [Google]
russia38.jpg
50KB, 601x907px
>>135424100
TLDR synopsis: illegal Mexican immigrants are better and smarter than fat and lazy white American citizens.
>>
>>135410684
you should try to join a poltical non affiliated anti corrupion organisation. Campagin against corruption, burn the property of corrupts. GIve amnesty to corrupt people and they can keep 10% of stolen property if they give it back.
>>
>>135412276
>Lukashenko's a smartass.
does not he want to ne the leader of russia proper not just belarus?
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>135424368
>Mexican immigrants are better and smarter than fat and lazy white American citizens
Nice try baldy
>>
>>135409404
>Being gay is totally okay

No it isnt, faggot.
>>
>>135412518
Poland is also a good model for ukraine/russia. Poland have similar core population(slavs). WIth little corruption.
>>
>>135414570
>thanks to its borderline retarded and whorish women.
wasting their youth, they should find a man to marry and then have 1-3 childlren depending on their socioeconomic standing.
>>
File: russiab95.jpg (42KB, 590x381px) Image search: [Google]
russiab95.jpg
42KB, 590x381px
>>135424601
I had gay intercourse and sucked a dick, but found nothing wrong with it. You should try it too for a change.
>>
>>135414989
1000 years ago russian just meant east slav
>>
File: russiab93.jpg (62KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
russiab93.jpg
62KB, 600x597px
>>135424667
But Russians are not Slavs!
>>
>>135416477
>>
>>135416477
xvdsfg
>>
File: DeclineOfEuropoidsInUSSR.png (43KB, 839x438px) Image search: [Google]
DeclineOfEuropoidsInUSSR.png
43KB, 839x438px
>>135416477
this is sad, a shame and criminal
>>
>>135422952
He went to ukraine to seek """"asylum"""" because in russia he killed hamsters and burnt russian flags in moscow.
>>
>>135417263
>Actually, fertility in Western Ukraine is 2.4. It's the Russian Eastern part of Ukraine which is doing badly. And Russia' TFR is now on par with the US. You are no more than 1.8 these days.
source? i have heard the tfr is by region
west - 1,8
Central - 1,6
south west - 1,6
North east - 1,4
south east - 1,4
people also live longer in the west. Western ukraine is the least degenerate part of the country and the former slavic soviet union.
>>
File: 1495308928647.png (142KB, 715x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495308928647.png
142KB, 715x585px
>>135417263
>Actually, fertility in Western Ukraine is 2.4. It's the Russian Eastern part of Ukraine which is doing badly. And Russia' TFR is now on par with the US. You are no more than 1.8 these days.
>They also have a natural population growth. You know nothing of both nations, Cleetus. You're a shithead. Like a typical nigger, knows nothing but talks a lot of shit. Why are you such a nigger, cleetus?
please tell me where you get your statistics on demography? Sota bror
>>
File: russiab96.jpg (84KB, 536x800px) Image search: [Google]
russiab96.jpg
84KB, 536x800px
>>135425155
I did a lot more than that. I have desecrated Russian wars memorials. Then I have called all nations of the world to genocide the ugly and evil Russian nation and to start WW3 against Russia, for which I was persecuted with charges of inciting ethnic hatred and instigating war of aggression.
>>
>>135418111
>Anti-Semitism is an illness.
it often is. But you have to hold jews to the same standards. It is not ok for a ethnic russian to murder a person same for a ethnic jew.
>>
>>135418708
many scandinavian settled in the old area of novgorod
>>
>>135395814
>Soviet vinyl records, by the USSR company "Melodia"
they made some dope stuff. really enjoy their arrangement of the mail troika
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCME8-NZWr4
>>
There's more Ukrainians than Poles in my city I swear. You hear them talk in their language everywhere. As a matter of fact one of them lives with me in my shared apartment. He seems like a quiet hard working guy.
>>
>>135423211
you are a holy fool ;) is that not a russian saying?
>>
File: russia76.jpg (53KB, 318x480px) Image search: [Google]
russia76.jpg
53KB, 318x480px
>>135425421
Article 354. Public Appeals to Unleash an Aggressive War

1. Public appeals to unleash an aggressive war
shall be punishable by a fine in the amount of 500 to 700 minimum wages, or in the amount of the wage or salary, or any other income of the convicted person for a period of a five to seven months, or by deprivation of liberty for a term of up to three years.
2. The same deeds, committed with the use of the mass media or by a person who holds a state post of the Russian Federation or a state post of a subject of the Russian Federation,
shall be punishable by a fine in the amount of 700 to 1,000 minimum wages, or in the amount of the wage or salary, or any other income of the convicted person for a period of seven to twelve months, or by deprivation of liberty for a term of two to five years, with disqualification to hold specified offices or to engage in specified activities for a term of up to three years.
>>
>>135424026
Look up the dirty indian project. Independant citizens took responsibility when the govorment did not. They did a talk on TED.

Dirty Indian Ted talk
>>
>>135424899
>I had gay intercourse and sucked a dick
when your wife dont satisfy you, it is allowed to do homosexual activity. THen you can replenish the sperm you lose during intercourse. It is not cheeting as it is not sex with the oppostie gender
>>
>>135421145
>PrivatBank
>successful enterprise
Are you that retarded? It literally failed, the government had to bail it out.
Or robbing the whole country is your definition of successful enterprise? Can't expect more from a jew.
>>
>>135420916
>I will apply in USA
Pls, do. Just get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1493572886507.png (3MB, 1105x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1493572886507.png
3MB, 1105x1031px
Hillels (famous ancient jew)
- If i am not for myself, who will be for me
- When i am for myself, what am i
- And if not now, when
>>
File: СССР-2.jpg (116KB, 700x455px) Image search: [Google]
СССР-2.jpg
116KB, 700x455px
>>135426197
Well, president Poroshenko would be the last instance that can grant me asylum in Ukraine. So I ask all Ukrainians to help me lobbying my petition to the president's office. Although Poroshenko has recently revoked Saakashvili's citizenship to please Russia.
>>
>>135424100
Fags from 2ch are trying to recruit free personal army of newfags from 4chan to troll some fag who makes retarded videos and tals on the internet. That tripfag OP is not the real sadkov but whatever. Also fuck Ukraine and their ass lovers Poland.
>>
File: 14754328368870.jpg (479KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
14754328368870.jpg
479KB, 1024x732px
>>135426102
Well, PrivatBank's structure has served well and still supports Ukraine.
>>
>>135426659
Even if OP isn't him, sadkov is a true subhuman.
>>
>>135426807
Yes that too. No wonder he lives in Ukraine now.
>>
>>135426591
>>135426197
>>135426659
>>135426807
>>135425753
answear this
>>135426475
>>
File: 14757343928610.jpg (62KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
14757343928610.jpg
62KB, 600x394px
>>135426807
The only subhumans there are Russians.

Mexicans would be super-humans.
>>
>>135427211
Where's the question?
>>
File: stalin03.jpg (128KB, 455x500px) Image search: [Google]
stalin03.jpg
128KB, 455x500px
Also, violence towards animals is not schizo. It is ASPD. Typical person with ASPD would be Christian Bale's character in American Psycho. Schizos are not dangerous and just have delusions, maybe hallucinations and voices in the head. ASPDs are completely normal, except that they just gain pleasure from inflicting pain and torturing. Stalin would be ASPD.
>>
>>135427365
Post timestamp you fucking nigger.
>>
>>135427764
this
>>135426475

It basically says that if you dont respect yourself why should others respect you.
>>
>>135428112
When in doubt, murder.
>>
File: portrait.jpg (40KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
40KB, 500x335px
>>135428112
A good example of schizo would be Terry Davis, the creator of Temple OS. He is nuts crazy with voices in his head, has problems with facial expressions, yet he is completely harmless and wont hurt a bug.

So T.Davis needs to take medications, while ASPD psychopaths can't be fixed at all. That is their nature and there is no drug that would make them feel empathy.
>>
>>135429009
There are even Internet sites for people, who murder hamsters and home animals. Sometimes they switch to humans: http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic120140.html
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f07_1495147471
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.