[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diversity is Eugenic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2089.jpg (464KB, 869x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
464KB, 869x667px
This is Singapore. A Highly developed and civilized area in the world. It's population is mostly high IQ Chinese and they bring in lots of High IQ people around the world to live/work there.

The only problem is Singapore is an IQ shredder. Meaning it's fertility rate is at extinction level rates of TFR 1.2. Even lower for the more educated. So, there's lots of pull for high IQ peoples to come here and the result is pure dysgenics with an extremely low fertility rate of high quality stock peoples.

These IQ shredders exist in the West too. Cities like Toronto, Chicago, London, Paris, etc.

These cities suck in high IQ people's and the results are ultimately dysgenic.

One thing that stops this from happening though is ethnic diversity, i.e. Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, or other undesirables living in inner cities which creates conditions for "White flight" to the suburbs which are much better areas for creating and raising children. This is less likely to happen in less diverse countries like Japan or Singapore.

Argument: diversity is eugenic.
>>
>>135395512
>This is Singapore. A Highly developed and civilized area in the world.
Populated by literal automatons.
>>
>>135395512
>2017
>not being a rural and suburban retard with 10 kids on welfare

It's like you don't care about the white race...
>>
Please don't compare a city state dictatorship with a democratic nation
Thanks
>>
>>135395798
But I mentioned other "IQ shredders" within democratic countries. Singapore is just an extreme and obvious example.
>>
>>135395512
if you have never been to Singapore and want to know a bit more, without shill bullshit like OP, read William Gibson "Disneyland with the Death Penalty"
I archived it for you all.
http://archive.fo/pjAvX
Its worth it. Singapore sucks, and Singaporeans are the most fucking annoying people you will ever meet in your life.
>>
>>135396319
i forgot to add, singapore has a massive inferiority complex against hong kong, and rightfully so.
>>
>>135395877
I don't really get what you mean though
Cities are IQ shredders that's true
but how does diversity helps this?
by having ghettos that get gentrified?
>>
>>135396319
How am I being a shill?? I'm basically criticizing Singapore or any similar metro set up because it's ultimately unsuitable.
>>
>>135396438
oh well sorry then, just read Gibson anyway
>>
>>135396429
No, the inner cores of cities being rotten by "diversity" leads to White flight to suburbs like we've seen in the US and now increasingly the U.K.

This makes it more likely that these high IQ people have more children due to their surroundings. Plus the compounding effects of the other people having children.
>>
>>135395512
BIGGEST LEAK IN 4 CHIN HISTORY
ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

http://archive.is/oAy5n
http://archive.fo/oAy5n

THIS IS THE FINAL SECRET.
PODESTA AND ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENORCHOME DEALERS.
THESE ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS ARE GOING DOWN.
>>
>>135396319
It's a very old article (but absolutely correct). It's gotten so much scarier, and a lot of what was described in the article is considered a perfectly normal thing in the west now.
>>
>>135395759
Both parts are a necessity: the intelligent people and the simple ones. A great mind is of no use without a good body, and so is a society: we need even the "dumb whites" to survive, they are the farmers, the people like me who work in more manual jobs to provide food, houses and services for those who are the brain.

We need to have more children so to make sure we got the high IQ and "low" IQ whites necessary to have no need for immigrants to fill the voids.
>>
>>135395512
Asians aren't diverse. Only blacks, mestizos, and Muslims can be diverse. Do you even know shitlib terminology? Singapore is also over 70% Han Chinese, I'm pretty sure, so it's probably less diverse than the US. kek
>>
>>135397729
Holy fuck you're a retard. Reading comprehension FFS
>>
>>135395512
>One thing that stops this from happening though is ethnic diversity, i.e. Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, or other undesirables living in inner cities which creates conditions for "White flight" to the suburbs which are much better areas for creating and raising children. This is less likely to happen in less diverse countries like Japan or Singapore.
They still have low TFR even in Suburbs. Meanwhile centers of cultures are hijacked. This is just masked cultural cuckoldry.
>>
>>135395512
There's a lot of pull for low IQ types to come here (see: mainland Chinese, Indians, etc) because the high IQ types don't want to clean toilets or work McD's.

I live here in a neighbourhood full of white and Japanese expats and it's pretty pleasant tbqh, better than the North London shithole I left behind.
>>
>>135397937
>being this autistic/ fail to see shitpost sarcasm

>>135395512
The whole of white europe has that level of fertility rates...
>>
>>135395512
They also bring in lots of people from Bangladesh to work as slaves.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.