[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of racism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (205KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 827x1169px
When did you grow out of racism?
>>
when i learned more on traditional catholicism
>>
>>135395044
Blacks are not the enemy. Chavvy cunts are the pimpel on society, they come in all colours.
I stopped being a racist when i realised id much rather rid this country of chavs of all colours, than all black people, who some i assume are good people
>>
File: 080.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>135395044
>>
>>135395107
Catholics GET OUT
https://youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
>>
>>135395044
when we all came together and made sure hilldabeast was not elected.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 248x249px
>>135395044
>>135395151
>>135395222
CHECK MATE
>>
File: images~43.jpg (16KB, 453x324px) Image search: [Google]
images~43.jpg
16KB, 453x324px
Never was. Just hate weak minded people like sjw's, genderbenders, etc.
People that have no brains are the fucking downfall of humanity, niggas beating and killing, white trash, sjws. The list never ends
>>
>>135395044
I grew into it actually.
>>
>>135395044
Fortunately, I never grew into it
>>
>>135395044
Worked in reverse with me
I read all the jew books, watched the jew screens and was a sjw long before they existed
But experience and time forced me to realise that inferior cultures and peoples are just that and no amount of sugar coating can change it
So I've become less tolerant with age and now believe at least 70% of the world's population should be eradicated permanently
>>
>>135395044
>Racial equality
>Blacks and browns at the back
>>
File: the truth about race.gif (861KB, 2970x2483px) Image search: [Google]
the truth about race.gif
861KB, 2970x2483px
Never
>>
I grew into racism
>>
>>135395044
When I realized if we just establish a true capitalist market eventually the unsuccessful people will simply disappear and we won't have to "redpill" anyone about anything. And even if shitskins don't starve to death we can just leave them here while we explore space
>>
>>135399474
But then Jews continue to exist and the cancerous parts of capitalism remain.

You didn't forget that Hollywood makes billions right
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.