[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nationalism rising in Japan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1463803966969.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1463803966969.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
Apparently this is very bad, they gonna attack China again, they gonna attack USA again

How do we stop the nationalism rising around the world.

I'm very concerned a nationalist leader will be elected in Germany and they will form an alliance with a nationalist Japan and start another war.

How do we stop this

Video on Nationalist Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJsoCAREsg
>>
Good I hope they use their IRL Gundams to kill us all
>>
>>135393965
This.
>>
>>135393919
there is nothing you can do, except die >>135393965
fully support this
>>
>>135393919
>Japan
>No military
>going to start invading people
Your parents made a mistake lad
>>
>>135393919
>nationalism in an island nation
wow its like you are new at slanting propaganda

welcome to /pol/
lurk moar u fukcing retard
>>
that vid is fake news, the bomb wasn't the thing that stopped nips in 2nd world war it was the fear that russies would invade.
This is why they capitulated, just like they did before for the same exact reason.
>>
>>135394807
History is a bunch of lies I know. But which side of the story is actually correct???

I know for a fact that if the US didn't intervene in the pacific war, Australia would have been invaded (to what extent I don't know) but it's terrifying to think a type of people could take over a country
>>
>>135393919
>they gonna attack China again

This isn't the 1930s. China has nuclear weapons. Japan is controlled by USA. You're an idiot.
>>
>>135393919
yeah no most of the Jap youth are useless also are you retarded or pretending to be retarded oh wait i see the commie flag but yeah germany will reelect Merkel so no nationalits leader
>>
>>135393919
Nationalism brings more than war. It landed us on the moon, for example. More importantly, all of technological advancement during the space race has progressed the entire world MASSIVELY. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water, you clueless hippy faggot.
>>
>>135394329
>no millitary
>in top 10 global military powers
>in 2013 announced rearmament of the army
>this year they look into changing the constitution article that forbids war as a means to settle international disputes

things are brewing
>>
File: samurai.png (161KB, 635x349px) Image search: [Google]
samurai.png
161KB, 635x349px
>>135393919

Obligatory
>>
>>135395042
You can check the documents, they were released not too long ago, conversations between the emperor and the generals. I think it was either audio or letters can't remember.
Freeman Dyson talks about this in on youtube vid on nuclear bombs. That's where I learned about it. Interesting stuff.
>>
File: leftlarp.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
leftlarp.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>135394807

Soviet cucks are the worst type of larpers.
>>
File: 000_Hkg9803337.jpg (68KB, 768x562px) Image search: [Google]
000_Hkg9803337.jpg
68KB, 768x562px
>>135395606
the jew fears the samurai
>>
File: 1501306918328.jpg (54KB, 735x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501306918328.jpg
54KB, 735x758px
>>135393919
Boooooooooo
>>
I never understood why people are so afraid of war. It's the best thing ever. it brings out so much passion in people.
>>
File: anxious-pepe-old.png (2MB, 3072x3118px) Image search: [Google]
anxious-pepe-old.png
2MB, 3072x3118px
>>135393919

stop posting this old shitty low quality meme

Save this new one and delete that old one.
>>
>>135393919
>this retardation
>that flag
You're the semen that should have ended up swallowed instead of put in your mother's snatch.
>>
>>135393919
>they gonna attack USA again
lol nah
>>
>>135393919
Their man is way too beta to be in milita, they won't go into war unless their waifu life is being threatened, and china back then isn't the same as china nowadays.
China is now one of the big guy, no one want to mess with them.
>>
>>135395465
Who are they going to recruit? Japan is an open-door retirement home.
>>
>>135393919
It won't happen but i would find it extremly entertaining to see Japan barking at Korea and China like in the old days.
>>
>>135393919
Of course, Japanese nationalism is becoming a thing. Japanese men are the most socially awkward virgin-autists, in the world.
>>
>>135393919

This will be the opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
>>
>>135393919
Japan is cucked, a slave to USrale
Japs must do as they're told or it's another tsunami, earthquake, nuclear mess
Poor Japs forced to bend the knee
If Japs attack anyone, it will be in obedience to (((globalist))) orders
>>
File: hiroshima-and-nagasaki.png (115KB, 572x396px) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima-and-nagasaki.png
115KB, 572x396px
>>135393919
They have too much debt to be taken seriously.
Still, we welcome the return of a Japan that takes itself seriously and deports the gaijin.

Reminder that the Manhattan Project wouldn't have happened without jewish interests (for instance Einstein and Szilard, associates of Chaim Weizmann and Samuel Untermyer) pushing for it. The Soviets weren't remotely rich enough to develop the bomb on their own, but the many jewish communists on our payroll leaked everything to the Soviets, starting the Cold War. Why did Robert Oppenheimer allow KNOWN security risks to work on the project?

The only condition of surrender the Japanese wanted was that the Emperor remain on his throne. But we wanted an unconditional surrender, and so we extended the war for long enough to drop the bomb.

After committing the greatest two warcrimes in history, we got our unconditional surrender, but inexplicably ALLOWED THE EMPEROR TO KEEP HIS THRONE ANYWAY. Why did we do this? What political interests were behind this sadism?
>>
Of course nationalism is on the rise. It's because of what you did, commie filth. I'm glad you don't know about the political pendulum as this is the best fucking thing to come out of it since sliced bread.
Enjoy your wake up call. It's free of charge from the helicopters that'll soon be outside your windows.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.