[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK: Black head of Cambridge group:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: ertdrtyrftyrt.png (221KB, 322x732px) Image search: [Google]
ertdrtyrftyrt.png
221KB, 322x732px
'ALL white people are racist and they can ALL get it' as he praises London rioters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741878/Jason-Osamede-Okundaye-says-white-people-racist.html

https://twitter.com/jasonosamede
>>
>>135391814
It?
>>
>>135391814
>https://twitter.com/jasonosamede
this gentleman of negroid extraction has already put his tweets to "protected" just like the rhinos in his home village.
>>
File: 250717tweet.jpg (70KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
250717tweet.jpg
70KB, 800x420px
Call my local police on 999 to report race hate crime

Be locked up for being a racist
>>
>>135391814
why isn't anyone talking about the london riots? another normal day for the britcucks?
>>
File: neoreactionary-cat-equality.jpg (68KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
neoreactionary-cat-equality.jpg
68KB, 600x786px
>>135391814
>>
These Niggers are playing with fire. They're poking a monster over and over...
>>
My opinions have been enforced daily, for 50 years, watching the Atlanta evening news.
>>
>>135391814
why is this allowed?
>>
>>135392048
Eh not your best Brizzy-bro
Try again
>>
>>135392830
It's cute that you think anyone is going to do anything about it
>>
>>135391814
>Your country has enough niggers to have riots
let that sink in
>>
>>135392950
It's cute you think democracy will last forever
>>
>This account's Tweets are protected.

Bastard. I was ready to make an account just to call him a filthy nigger.
>>
>>135391814

>White people colonised Dalston

The lack of self awareness among these animals is staggering.
>>
>>135393016
>s-some day, you'll see!
Pathetic
>>
>>135391814
>tfw Stephen Hawking has tenure at this university
>>
>>135392723
It's not being reported on apparently.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x754px
>mfw
>>
>>135391814
Does he not realize he's racist by saying things like that?
>>
Sorry bongs, when the race war starts we won't be sharing any of our guns. Maybe you can survive... if you didn't bin that knife.
>>
>>135391814
i wonder what he's studying
>>
The DOTR really can't come fast enough
>>
How the hell did this guy get into Cambridge? Actually, never mind.
>>
>>135391814
The comment section is really cucked.
>>
File: Diane Abbot bix nood.jpg (131KB, 961x876px) Image search: [Google]
Diane Abbot bix nood.jpg
131KB, 961x876px
>>135393107
It's all over the dailymail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4740762/Protesters-police-bottles-barricade-east-London-road.html

>Diane Abbott has defended the 'understandable anger and upset' of a furious mob of rioters who lit bonfires and hurled petrol bombs at officers in Dalston, east London, last night.

hmm, a black siding with blacks...it's like we're not living a colour blind society after all, who would have thought huh

I thought that race was a thing of the past with the election of Barack Obama in the states

>95% of blacks voted for obama

hmm...
>>
>>135393363
BASED civic nationalism!

We can't be racist if all our children are black!
>>
>>135391814
i could kick that guy's ass. if he had 23 friends, no. but in an empty place where nobody will come to help him? yeah.
t.wypeepo
>>
>>135393506
>We can't be racist if all our children are le based black children.

ftfy
>>
>>135393498
Identity politics is only bad if White people do it goy.

>>135393506
That's what the people in the comments seem to think and most agree judging by the upvotes and downvotes.

>Why doesn't the based black people like us?!
>>
>>135391814
>e said that white people had 'colonised' Dalston and ordered them to 'go back' to areas such as Exeter.

Wh-what?!?
>>
>>135391814
Yet he's wearing clothing brands created by white men.
>>
>>135391814
>Jason-Osamede-Okundaye

is a faggot.

https://www.varsity.co.uk/features/12862
>>
>>135394179
Good.
>>
>>135394179
It's always they gay ones.
>>
>>135391814

>ALL white people are racist

Good. I don't think these retards realize the only reason they get away with their bullshit is naive tolerance from whites.

Please continue putting down all these do-gooders who care about being racist. They'll stop.
>>
>>135391814

More and more white people are becoming racist as they realize "racism" has been redefined in academia from "the prejudice against a person on the basis of race" into "white pepe evil kill dem all dey gonna get it ooga booga" by subversive marxists
>>
Why don't we put pressure on Cambridge to kick him out?
>>
>>135394720
>ooga booga

this clearly indicates your IQ level to all and sundry
>>
>>135395183
t. Tyrone Jackson
>>
Whites are so raycis that we're allowing ourselves to become a minority in our ancestral homelands by inviting millions and millions of non-whites to live here.
>>
>>135394179
>interviewed by Richard Goldstein
It's all so tiring.
>>
>>135391814

The latest chimp out. What a surprise. And the tolerant whites just take it as usual. It's the blacks that are racist but as usual, get away with it.
Take the black women and bleach them with white sperm generation after generation until there are no blacks left to be haters. Make them white and it serves them right for being white hating racists.

BLEACH EM ALL!
>>
>>135395183

>>
>>135391814
Some random nigger calls me racist. Like I give a fuck.

When I was 5, I was at a pool and the negros weren't swimming and I asked the lifeguard why. He said money's don't swim, and black people are "closer to the apes".
>>
>>135391814
Jerkoff is on (((payroll)))
blacks are jew tools
so are muslims
>>
>>135393498
I have never hated anyone more on this planet than that ugly fat bitch dianne abbott. How Is she even in government everyone hates her.
>>
>>135395028
Because pol is a shadow of its former self, pol never does anything anymore cause you are all fat and lazy. Remember when 4chan seriously had the autism power in numbers to completely fuck groups and people over who we disagreed with? Pepperidge farm remembers.
>>
>>135391814
all people are racist
>>
I just reported this cunt to the police. Apparently they are already aware of it.

Let's see what happens.

If he gets away with saying 'white people... get them' and people are going to prison for a year for a bacon sandwich by a mosque then that is just outrageous.
>>
>>135395028
report him to Cambridgeshire police. If he gets done for inciting racial hatred/violence I'm sure Cambridge will have to boot him.
>>
>>135395028
http://www.cambs.police.uk/contactus/

click live chat and tell them about it
>>
>>135399535
*web chat I mean
>>
>>135391814
does anyone even give a shit about being called a racist any more?

the word has been thrown around so often that it no longer has the same impact as it once did
>>
>>135399386

Good, thanks anon!
>>
>White men colonised Dalston

WE WUZ LONDENERZ AND SHEEEIT
>>
>>135399386
>If he gets away with saying 'white people... get them' and people are going to prison for a year for a bacon sandwich by a mosque then that is just outrageous.

How naive. I remember when I was a newfag.

POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN
>>
>>135399386
Good job.
>>
>>135393169
Self-awareness is not a strong suit of any leftist really, I doubt this angle has even entered his mind.
>>
Report him to the police for advocating racial violence
>>
We have the same problem with immigrants from neighborhoods which are getting gentrified.
They think they own the district and talk down to people who have been here for thousands of years.
>>
>>135391814
>He said white people 'colonised' Dalston

The only upside of enduring being thoroughly enraged by such trolling, is that it's pushing more and more of the indigenous population rightwards.

I hope the critical mass/societal phase change isn't too far off now.
>>
>>135391814
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE EDUCATION AT??

Seriously though, how was this coon admitted to Cambridge?
>>
>white supremacists talk about the day of the rope and how we need to exterminate everyone who fails the paper bag test
>black guy says the same thing about whites
>white supremacists immediately start crying foul
>>
>immigrate to foreign country
>receive access to health services, education
>reap the benefits of the generosity and openness of the white host population
>countless whites have died over the years to achieve such a society
>once in the country start complaining about racism, demonising and calling for violence against the host population
>>
>>135391814
>they can ALL get it
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>135392867
Shut up brian
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.