[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are cops good for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I see these dopeheads all around my neighborhood doing their drugs and shitting up the place and the pigs do absolutely nothing about it. But the meter maids are running around like the fucking gestapo to ensure that you didn't park even 1 foot into a no parking zone.

Fucking blue niggers are just there to extort money out of law abiding citizens. A .45 and a rottweiler will be far better protection than a fat donut eating, coffee drinking, out of shape, apefirmative action kwap.
>>
>>135389681

>>135389681
Paperwork. Alot of cop things is paperwork.
>>
File: 1500841317368.jpg (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500841317368.jpg
55KB, 360x360px
>>135389681
>breake
>>
>>135390166
>expecting proper spelling from a nigger
>>
>>135390116
Paperwork...Yea, they're fucking cowards. They'll all stand around with machine guns moments after a school shooting and talk tough, but when they have to actually confront real criminals? They'd rather just shoot the 40 year old lady in pajamas reporting the actual crime in progress.
>>
>>135389681
same in my area. no enforcement of the law except when they see some cunt riding a bicycle without a helmet. my theory on my suburb: its a containment zone, much like /pol/. also, the police have already arrested these same people over and over and nothing ever happens, so for the sake of making zero difference theyd rather not risk getting hepatitis from some crazy junkie.
>>
>I see these dopeheads all around my neighborhood doing their drugs and shitting up the place and the pigs do absolutely nothing about it.

you can't arrest someone with just a bit of heroin and charge them with anything serious. the cost of legal proceedings far outweigh the dozen hours of community service the junkies receive.

>But the meter maids are running around like the fucking gestapo to ensure that you didn't park even 1 foot into a no parking zone.
it's a no parking zone. they literally keep your roads from being pakistan tier clusters where no one cares where they drive or park.
>>
>>135390253
>Breake
I didn't make that meme, I pulled it google.

I'm really wondering if some pig apologist can tell me exactly how the piglice protect me better than a .45 and a rottweiler?
>>
>>135389681
To remove Criminal scum violating the law
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCsMKypvmB0
>>
>>135390367
Thank you for proving to me that they're just there to extort money out of you. Laws be damned.
>>
>work in a job where I have to approach random houses all fucking day
>sometimes dogs run up to me
>haven't been attacked or bitten in 6 years I've worked there
>every week a new video of some faggot in uniform killing a dog because it looked at him

Why are cops pussies? If they want my full respect, they need to be respectable people.
>>
>>135390284
Are you talking about the somali diversity hire?
>>
>>135390396
Because when they protect you, you don't have to deal with any of the consequences.
>>
>>135389681
Police generate revenue for the township or city or wherever they are with parking violations. It's not the cops fault, it's the city's regulations that you should be upset with, nigger.
>>
>>135390452
Try out this exercise; it'll make you mad:

Name the good thing the government does.
>>
>>135390804
Because statistically dogs do bite, if you really work a job like that such as within the postal service you'd know how incredibly common it is for even the nicest seeming or smallest dog to bite the fuck out of your ankle.
>>
>>135390322

Picked up a lot of warrants for burglary by picking on people riding around the suburbs with no helmets. Turns out fuckups find it hard to keep a licence and a car on the road.
>>
>>135391729
And yet it has never happened to me or any of my coworkers, maybe we're just not retarded in the PNW.

Fear of animals is usually the biggest reason why they attack.
>>
>>135389681
>Fucking blue niggers are just there to extort money out of law abiding citizen

Indeed, I feel that's their only real role indeed. That and arresting white people when their idelogy doesn't align with the state too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.