[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /pol/ approved books?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: meinkampf.jpg (42KB, 336x499px) Image search: [Google]
meinkampf.jpg
42KB, 336x499px
What are some /pol/ approved books?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
As much as I hate modern Zionist (((protestcucks))), their leader was absolutely redpilled

I bought this book to try to redpill my family on the JQ
>>
people only pretend to like this book because "lol hilter xD", i doubt any of you actually read the whole thing
its really badly written
especially the original german version

absolute trash
>>
Das Kapital
>>
>>135385245
https://mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

https://mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw!kZQVnLaC

https://mega.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ!lc4FxKAI

go read
>>
Gottfried Feder's works.
>>
Colin Jordan--his writing was much more prescient of the sort of rhetoric here than that relic Mein Kampf
>>
>>135385432
I thought he was antisemitic because jews wouldn't convert?
>>
>>135386100
no he read the talmud
>>
>>135385453
I read the book expecting him to be bitching about Jews, but it's mostly just him bitching about the French.

It makes sense considering what France was doing to Germany in 1924
>>
I'd say Tigers in the mud is well worth reading, since the author bashes the way Germany was treated and brainwashed after WW2 in some parts of the book. He was a pretty good tank commander too, although it soon becomes apparent that he's not really an actual writer.
>>
File: pol acks journey part 1.png (3MB, 2392x3348px) Image search: [Google]
pol acks journey part 1.png
3MB, 2392x3348px
>>135385245
/pol/ack's journey part 1
>>
File: pol acks journey part 2.jpg (3MB, 2248x3442px) Image search: [Google]
pol acks journey part 2.jpg
3MB, 2248x3442px
>>135387435
/pol/ack's journey part 2
>>
>>135387435
>>135387494
If you read all of the books in level 2 and 3 and actually understood them there's no way in hell you would be a Libertarian or an anarchist
>>
>>135388022
I was wondering why he left out Zarathustra. Most people who haven't read it think that it's this glorious book about people laying the ground for the overman ("Man is a bridge"), when in fact it is an intensely individualistic book. That and the whole balls out rejection of Christianity.
>>
>>135387494
If you can read Christianity and Culture, you are a fucking hero. That shit is so god damn dense because Eliot is an absolute master of words. Not in the sense that they sound good, but that every single word is packed with so much precision and meaning and his ideas are so specific and specifically expressed that even reading the word "the" seems like mass philosophical endeavor. I think I made it like 20 pages in after like a week because I had to keep going back to reread a sentence to make sure I was following him correctly.
>>
File: political theory.jpg (1MB, 1975x2229px) Image search: [Google]
political theory.jpg
1MB, 1975x2229px
>>135388022
> no way in hell you would be a Libertarian or an anarchist

I agree with you regarding anarchy, but I don't think there is any real anarchist, though, they are all some form of minarchist (real anarchy is too utopic to be pursued IRL).
Both are distinct strains of libertarianism, the second, minarchy, being more reasonable.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night-watchman_state
John Stuart Mill can easily lead to libertarianism imho.
>>
>>135387435
>>135387494
someone should make like a mega.nz directory with all these, would be good to have all the reading material on-hand for nu-friends
>>
>>135388748
most of them can be found in mega.nz already, search lit or pol archive with mega.nz and go through the links.
>>
File: beyond good and evil.jpg (24KB, 300x465px) Image search: [Google]
beyond good and evil.jpg
24KB, 300x465px
>>135388409
> Zarathustra

I think Nietzsche has been left out because the author of the pic is an American.
I think that Nietzsche has a weaker influence in America because there nihilism and atheism aren't so prevalent as in Europe.
Pic related is a better read, in any case.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.