[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice. Borderline personality disorder brother...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0932.png (3MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.png
3MB, 2001x1125px
If i find someone who will beat the shit out of him will it help?
I know i should probly ask /adv/ this, but i feel like i might do better here as ive seen alot of intelligent posts here.
I have a brother whos a piece of shit. Literally, he went to jail for 4 yrs for beating up someone who couldnt defend themselves and now hes screaming in my front lawn at his 2 new black friends. I have nothing against black people but i think the only reason he is with them is to get girls. He apparently tries to fight bouncers all the time and his black friends are trying to ask me to ask me to back them up while they provoke him and then submit his ass or something. He constantly yells at my mom for stupid shit and needs attention at all times.
If i find someone who will legitimately beat the shit out of him will it help?
Pls forgive me, i think you /pol/acks can help best. Think of my brother as a big scary shia leboeuf.
>>
You can't beat the retarded out of a retard
>>
>>135384652

Why don't you beat him up? What effect would it have, if a stranger smacks the shit out of him?
>>
>>135384652
literally the only thing that can help is DBT. but it sounds like your bro is too far gone. Get him into boxing or MMA or some shit.
>>
>>135384652
can you get someone to beat the shit out of mine too?
>>
>>135384945
Hes alot bigger than me unfortunately. Before he started lifting i was definately stronger than him but now he things hes zeus and goes around fighting bouncers.
>>
>>135385074
Haha, thanks for the comradship bro. I really wish beating the shit out of someone was all it took.
>>
>>135384652
1) Get bigger. Lift and Martial Arts.
2) Move out ASAP.
3) Give nothing - he will ignore you if you have nothing he can steal/extort/attention-whore off of.
4) Never tell him know your new address.

Other than that - Google the "Grey Rock Technique." That will keep you safe in the meantime.
>>
>get brother aquanted /pol/
>now there doesnt go a day without him parroting every meme and sucking Trumps dick
It really is fucking horrible he doesnt do anything with family and just wants to talk about what Trump tweets all day.
>>
>>135384962
this.
>>
>>135385310
Ignore the guy that said you should get bigger. I hate bjj. But that's what you need. It's a much scarier message. Lil you, in his home.
>>
>>135384775

This.

My brother is 41 and is about to go to prison for a big fight with fucking teenagers. His wife, 12 and 20 year old son were all charged with felonies. My brother was already on probation so he's fucked. You can't teach these kinds of people lessons.
>>
>>135384652
tip: this isn't jewbook
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.