[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gate MK Ultra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 50

File: 1495410817259.jpg (186KB, 2303x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1495410817259.jpg
186KB, 2303x1313px
GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. GATE was also called TAG, AIMS and versions of GATE exist in most countries around the world.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Hearing tests in GATE (Neanderthal ears are different from Sapiens and may hear wider frequency range)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- Lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- Windows were covered in GATE classrooms. Dim lights in GATE classroms
- Tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
- IQ’s on average are in 130s, sometimes as high as 160 or even higher
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
- Forehead scars, Migraines
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams, deja vu
- Above average intuition
Unexplained similarities that some GATErs have reported in past threads
- Seeing little grey "ayy lmaos" as a child (ages 4 - 10) and sometimes communicating with them
- Various ESP powers; shutting of electronics, jamming cell phones, remote viewing, mind weather control
- Willing the future into reality - ability to project desired events into the future
- Spidey sense - being able to "read" people and know their innermost secrets, having the "I've got a bad feeling about this" about situations or people
>>
File: Stargate-wallpaper.jpg (414KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate-wallpaper.jpg
414KB, 2560x1600px
Old thread here >>135371291

tl;dr, if you were in GATE, there's high chances of you having higher cognition and psychic potential, and you were either snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET, or you continued with your education in advanced degrees (sciences, engineering, philosophy).

Past threads:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64636346/#64652246
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/68071417/#68071417
>>
How do I make the noise in my ears stop? Everytime I go to bed I keep auto-meditating on that "tsss" noise that should be when something loud goes off.
>>
>>135383420
Electronics in your room? What about your wallet..how many different "credit cards" do you have?
>>
>>135383517
I shit you not I've turned off EVERYTHING but it doesn't go away. I calculated it's only like 5km in where I'm living. If I step beyond boundry I stop hearing it and can actually think but it sometimes follows me
>>
>>135383210
Extra Requests:
>MBTI type
>Birth Chart (use Astro.com, go to Extended Chart Selection, check "Anonymized")

So far there seems to be a substantial presence of INT- type individuals, some ENT-'s sparingly. The astrology is for observing common aspects between respondents. I suspect there may be a connection to Neptune based on the mystic/psychic connections everyone seems to discuss.
>>
>>135383517
Do sim cards emit the same effect as credit cards?
>>
>>135383654
You can't, hearing damage is permanent. Maybe in the future there will be some solution to tinnitus. You just have to get used to it.
>>
>>135383420
It's tinnitus.
>>135383654
You're overthinking it.
>>
>>135383772
>hearing damage is permanent
Then why does it go away if I walk away or go to certain places?
Also my ears are very sensitive so I dont listen to loud music and shit
>>
>>135383420
>>135383517
I have this noise too. I know electromagnetic fields aren't my friend, but they're everywhere.
>>135383712
INTP, but that's really fucking common here.
>>
>>135383845
For instance I never hear it in at my grandparent's place in the countryside albeit it's full of old working TVs and other electronic appliances.
>>
>>135383210

I was in GATE AMA. For real. Boston 1998. Here's some sample:

1. I have no memories from age 3 to around 14. Literally memories everybody should have I don't have at all. Like travelling by train for the first time at age 10. I have picture my mom took, but I have ZERO recollection of it.

2. I have a scar where spiritualists say the "third eye" is.

3. I put my finger directly against my nose and straight up it meets my scar.
>>
>>135383845
sounds like some computer part has a whine. it can happen even when turned off and disconnected from outlet, but I guess it would go away after a while of being turned off
>>
>>135383210
bumping
>>
>>135383744
Good question. I haven't felt anything from SIM, but the SIM in my phone is the nano type. I can however feel the credit cards pulse/vibrate in my wallet.
>>135383654
Have no idea now. Have you tried "expanding" your mind and scanning for intelligent presence around you? Close your eyes and check if you can "see" anyone around you.
>>
>>135384023
Tinnitus, seriously.
Its not jew machines hacking your brainwaves, I promise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA
>>
I was in this around 4th or 5th grade for math. Idk man pretty sure it's nothing. A few of those things in your list are true but plenty are also not.
>>
>>135383932
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coil_noise
here this is what I was talking about

>>135384172
I never said it was jew machinese hacking brainwaves. You sound mentally unstable.
>>
>>135383210

I think I remember being in something like this but in Britain. It wasn't called GATE but something else. I meet A LOT of the stuff written down.
>>
>>135384213
How's real estate prices there?
>>
>>135383993
> I have no memories from age 3 to around 14. Literally memories everybody should have I don't have at all. Like travelling by train for the first time at age 10. I have picture my mom took, but I have ZERO recollection of it.
Are you sure? What about phobias or likes that you can't expalin or know the source of?
1. Do you like owls?
2. Darkness?
3. Deep, dark water?
Honestly, any phobias, fears or personality traits that you have no idea where they came from? Reverse engineer from there and see if that leads you anywhere.
>>
>>135384145
I have astrally projected before but on accident. So it can't be anything like that because it would've just taken me out of my body if it wanted to talk. Still I'm 100% sure it's following me or just staying near me(I don't get out much) not that I mind much but Its hard to concentrate if not impossible. No, I don't feel being "watched" so I'm still not ripe for the looney bin I guess.
>>
File: 1361050293080.gif (1MB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
1361050293080.gif
1MB, 700x350px
>>135383210
>mfw this thread

Welcome back!

>>135383324
>psychic potential

Yup, confirmed.
>>
>>135383993
I was in GATE around the same time in Fairfax County Virginia and I never even realized I didn't have any memory of this shit until I really thought about it. I developed epilepsy in my early 20s but recently I've been wondering if I had absence seizures when I was younger and they were misdiagnosed as a symptom of ADHD. My memory has been getting worse and worse, so have my seizures.

Are you telling me I could be some kinda genius????
>>
>>135384242
I was being serious. Some delusional guy in the last thread was going on and on about jewish nanomachines that hack your brain and steal your ideas in real time.
>>
>>135384339
>I have astrally projected before but on accident.

Which alerted the system.

> Still I'm 100% sure it's following me or just staying near me

Which is now monitoring your thoughts.
>>
>>135384242
Ah so I guess this explains it
thanks!
>>
Nice poisoning of the well, there...

I see two strawmen arguments, and an ad homenim.
>>
>>135384426
>Which is now monitoring your thoughts.
Great, now I feel bad for it if it's true. My thoughts are sometimes pretty... filthy
>>
>>135384426
Oh, here he is, was wondering when the madman would return. Its almost 4 in the morning bud, you need to get to sleep.

Or do you still have plenty of meth left from last night?
>>
>>135384529
>Great, now I feel bad for it if it's true. My thoughts are sometimes pretty... filthy

It will find out whatever it can to craft more effective and personalized psyops and propaganda on you.

It's learning your psychology.
>>
>>135384426
>>135384488
dude like a link or anything
i want to read something
can you help
>>
>>135384342
You are too retarded to ever been part of GATE or anything similar. You are just a drone who for some reason misidentified himself.
>http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/niqjediPCA/page/200/
>Searching for posts with the tripcode ‘niqjediPCA’. Returning only first 5000 of 11231 results found.
Can't you just go to usual drone shitthreads and stay there?
>>
>>135384594
>you need to get to sleep.

Sleep poste shill, confirmed.

What's wrong? can't go to sleep when I'm posting because it's your job to call me "Schitzo" when I leak about your warfare against the world?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-29-03-28-04.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-29-03-28-04.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>135383210
>>135383324

I remember a thread like this on infinity chan a looong time ago and remembered looking up occipital bun and having like all the other things checked except the Israeli art student but I almost did like very nearly did date one.

Although admittedly I am an ENFJ

Also here is my chart what do you think?
>>
>>135384682
Project peace on the world and all falls silent. Familiar?
>>
File: wetware cpu.jpg (303KB, 1366x632px) Image search: [Google]
wetware cpu.jpg
303KB, 1366x632px
>>135384657
Did you just tell me to go back to sleep like a good little sheep?

And to stop talking about GATE related topics?
>>
File: image_0.jpg (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
47KB, 657x527px
>>135383210
I was in one of these things, it was about 4-5th grade they would pull out certain kids and have us do hearing tests and a wide range of software based puzzles and shit. Never really thought about it before reading this, although I have seen these threads before, never really turned inward on my self.
They would make us wear huge headsets like you would see in a helicopter and have us raised our hands on either side of our heads to the faintest of soft beeps.
>-Occipital Bun
can someone redpill me on this? I do have a slight 'bump' right above where my spine reaches my skull
>>
File: 1421252722305.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1421252722305.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
Posted these a few months back in one of these threads, looking for any overlap.
Curious if anyone has experienced similar phenomena.
Disregard the obvious larpers.

http://forums.webmd.com/3/heart-disease-exchange/forum/5
https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=428.0
http://www.dreamviews.com/fitness-health/88482-adrenaline-rush-will.html

Key point is that there is no breathing control or mental will here, its as simple and instantaneous as flexing a muscle
>>
>>135384682
Ah, so still plenty of meth left then.
You're doing a good job of discrediting an entire thread about any subject, making any /pol/ster look insane merely by association. Im glad you use a tripcode.
>>
>>135384793
>Project peace on the world and all falls silent. Familiar?

Are you talking about the peace of death?

When nothing moves on earth, no fighting is found?

That kind of nihilistic shit?
>>
>>135384606
That's exactly the problem. Ever since I was born I was lacking it. I have no personality what so ever I just mimic the characters and people I see.
Is there a way to talk to it or its operator? Just want to apologize and tell them I'm not planning to blow up the White House or mass possess people via Astral
>>
>>135383210
Uh... Well... This is weird.

I can't even remember who my GT teacher was. I only have two memories of the class, but I was in it for 3 years. I remember doing "lateral thinking puzzles" and building a diorama out of computer parts. When I aged out and went to middle school, my G/T class was just a general computer class. It was listed on my schedule as GT but it was everybody just doing Mavis Beacon. Bummed me out. I went homeschool shortly therafter, for lots of reasons.

Other than that, I'm a bit weirded out. Maybe it's a good cold read on any intelligent kid? I dunno. But it's getting pretty eerie in here.
>>
The fuck is this thread? You guys might be interested in an encounter with an Israeli girl that happened to me when I was a kid.
>be shy teenager in nigger-infested middle school with no friends
>shy Israeli girl shows up at school one year
>none of us even thinks she can speak English
>I have to work with her on a class project because no one else wanted to work with us
>turns out she's just really shy
>get to know her and we talk about all sorts of interesting things
>never dated her because we were both shy as fuck but we were very close
>she tells me she's moving away at the end of middle school
>won't even tell me where just tells me she's going to be traveling with her parents due to business and that they're going to be lots of places
>last day of school everyone signing year books
>don't have class with her until later in the day
>see her wave to me from outside the class I'm in (we had doors with windows)
>go out to talk to her since teachers don't give a shit and are letting us do whatever since last day of school
>she hugs me for more than a minute before we sign each others books
>tells me she has to leave school early
>I'm never going to forget you anon
>before she leaves I stop being a beta for the first time ever and kiss her
>she hugs me again before running off
>never see her again
>be 24 now and never dated a girl since
>sometimes wonder if it was all just my Imagination
Huh. Applied to a gifted program back in elementary school but I got rejected. I'm going to look for that yearbook next time I visit my parents.
>>
File: pepebarbarickingu.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepebarbarickingu.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
Praise kek, may he protect me
>>
File: 1485233037800.gif (1MB, 245x267px) Image search: [Google]
1485233037800.gif
1MB, 245x267px
I've seen plenty of famous people or intelligent people turn crazy. There's a pattern there. I'm literally going to sleep now btw since it's 5am.

>>135384434
I have it on my pc too.
>>
File: Tits and Class.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tits and Class.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>135384862
>Ah, so still plenty of meth left then.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

No meth here, thank you very much.

>You're doing a good job of discrediting an entire thread about any subject

Nice contribution, shill.
>>
>>135384756
Another Cap stellium with Neptune & Uranus present. Common factor from 1988-90 but this goes a little further -- also often noticing a predominant Eastern hemisphere (left side) in these. Sun in 12th house seems to show up occasionally, hence the "tortured" archetype in here.
>>
>>135384875
You have no personality. Develop one and stop being a follower. Dont concern yourself with your past or what others think of you and just do you for awhile. Do things you enjoy,craft your own archetype, learn new skills.%
>>
>>135384866
Can be, now that you mention it.
What I meant was the unwillingness of people to act in their best interest. An unbridgeable gap between what must be achieved and where we are now,
>>
>>135384875
>Is there a way to talk to it or its operator? Just want to apologize and tell them I'm not planning to blow up the White House or mass possess people via Astral

Dude, it wants to fulfill the protocols.

Your "apology" would be a futile gesture.
>>
>>135384875
Can't reason with danger as far as they're concerned.
>>
>>135384284
Now that I think about it, my dermatologist when I was 16 had a SHIT town of owls in his office. I'm talking like at least 500 miniature figurens of owls of all shapes, sizes and colors.

I have a fear of deep dark water, but who doesn't. Also I can quite easily psych myself into fear and put myself into situations. I guess that's why I can psych myself so easily.

I've had dreams where I've been shot and feel like I know exactly how I'd react to certain situations based on my dreams and vivid imagination.
>>
>>135384854
>http://www.dreamviews.com/fitness-health/88482-adrenaline-rush-will.html
Nope, not sure how this works. But I check of on the first two. Never taken my HR to 180.
>>
Aren't you gate fags supposed to be smart? (Memory being a factor of higher intelligence, and all)

Why don't any of you guys remember all this VIVIDLY.

It's always vague memories about "dark rooms" and or shit that can be simple confirmation bias about things you don't fully remember when mentioned.

This is borderline schizophrenia

You think your life was like the Truman show and you're a victim of complex conspiracy to filter out non compliant intelligent children from public education system.

This is basically an indigo children scenario

All these kids have special "powers" and "esp" "spider senses" "visions of the future" and are supposed to be super smart but can't even tell what's apart of the human condition (being able to read a person by facial expressions) or simple psychosis.

The fact you fall for this bullshit makes me think you got placed in this program by mistake.
>>
>>135383210
holy fug i tick like 9/10 of these boxes.

what does it all m mean?
>>
File: f0473f62592a92e150170e5cf4244e02.jpg (144KB, 1242x900px) Image search: [Google]
f0473f62592a92e150170e5cf4244e02.jpg
144KB, 1242x900px
>>135384809
You are too retarded to ever been part of GATE or anything similar. You are just a drone who for some reason misidentified himself.
>Searching for posts with the tripcode ‘niqjediPCA’. Returning only first 5000 of 11231 results found.
>>
>>135385081
>unwillingness of people to act in their best interest.

Propaganda for the masses, TV, Magazine, and Print.

Mind Control gangstalking tactics against those deemed "Problematic"

Internet sifters collecting all communication, cataloging it, sorting it, quantifying it with psychological algorithms, assigning priority levels based on these datasets....

Adjusting the propaganda and mind control to more effectively control the population through induced apathy....

Starting to see the big picture?
>>
File: Occultists.jpg (60KB, 204x374px) Image search: [Google]
Occultists.jpg
60KB, 204x374px
>>135384911

Those Jewish girls might not actually be female, and are really agents of the tranny conspiracy. They start 'em young!
>>
>>135385203
>schizophrenia

Found the shill.
>>
>>135385033
I can't. I just can't be around (new) people anymore without wanting to murder them. It's quite a predicament. I am building my psyche but I do it by observing, interacting and generally being around people. Now I can't even do that because they invoke hatred in me. I'm not even the spiteful type. Hell, if I really do end up doing I might as well do it with a caring smile because it's just not me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170729-015106.jpg (780KB, 1440x2051px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170729-015106.jpg
780KB, 1440x2051px
>>135383712
Here's mine. INTP-A, btw
>>
>>135385252
The unwillingness is planted. All notions of actions and instincts carefully sifted out of the drawer of the toolbox that is the mind. How does one fight back if you're not aware of the war?
>>
>>135384657
>>135385244

Heard you the first time, asshole.

And your boss would probably fire you if he knew how transparently you are acting as a paid shill.

You might get your whole company exposed, shilling this poorly.
>>
File: masonic owl logos.jpg (203KB, 1134x717px) Image search: [Google]
masonic owl logos.jpg
203KB, 1134x717px
>>135385187
>my dermatologist when I was 16 had a SHIT town of owls in his office. I'm talking like at least 500 miniature figurens of owls of all shapes, sizes and colors.
There is an OWL connection with GATE. Look into past threads this year on 4plebs. I'm not saying the actual Owl mammal is somehow connected but the word came up.
>>
File: Type-4u.jpg (213KB, 1100x806px) Image search: [Google]
Type-4u.jpg
213KB, 1100x806px
>>135385393
>How does one fight back if you're not aware of the war?

You make them aware of the war.
>>
>>135385482
And so you will.
>>
File: MAIN-Jack-Sparrow.jpg (76KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-Jack-Sparrow.jpg
76KB, 1200x630px
>>135385402
>>
>>135385414
>my dermatologist

Acne?
>>
>>135385203
They're idiots. I remember it very well. It was just a few rooms down from my normal class. We did math a few times a week.
>>
1 year short transfer to the elementary I went to but I went to honors and AP classes with kids in GATE. It's nothing
>>
>>135385524
Guys, I think I broke the bot.
>>
>>135385223
It means that OP posted horoscope level shit and these supposed "GATE" failures are jacking themselves off over something that they think makes them special snowflakes.

>tfw GATE, 1600 SAT, engineer, business-owner
>>
Where breathing test also apart of this? I had to do a serious of test in elementary school seeing if maybe they link up to it. I got held back in the first grade and dont even remember the frist year the second was a blur but those test stuck with me.
>>
>>135385530
Yes, I'm 26 and still have acne.
>>
>>135385203
>The fact you fall for this bullshit makes me think you got placed in this program by mistake.
That is very much a realistic possibility and I haven't discounted it.
>>
I was in some thing at school where they took us aside and taught us shit like speech.

I've also had a half isreali girlfriend and my eyes are very blue
>>
>>135385170
"potential" danger maybe. Also I may have had previously gained access to people's minds. I even watched from the eyes of some guy riding on the bus and even one time managed to see through a camera that was fixiated on a street. I should note that I could only see from behind the eyes and camera not become part of it or anything. Also it was daytime then when I was jacking so they must've been from the other side of the world. I did this while sleeping and not on purpose so it's excusable, right?

btw there was time i got to some pedo's memories... not pretty.
>>
>>135385610
>Yes, I'm 26 and still have acne.

I'm thinking some sort of chemical warfare procedure, honestly.

To make the smart goy as ugly as possible.... if you catch my drift.
>>
>>135384836
Anyone?
>cont.
I was born with a hernia and had to be operated on immidiatetly after birth and was kept alive by a breathing machine. Spent almost my first year in a hospital.
The classes stopped by 6th grade, I have an above average IQ and in my teens I was heavily into the occult.
I do get a Spidey sense type thing, I can literally 'feel' when someone else or something is in the same room as me. I can only describe it as me hearing and feeling the air displacement in a room. I can also read emotions and body language to a T, although I put that as coming from my upbringing, single mother and abunch of sisters.
>>
>>135385573
Can't you just go to usual drone shithreads and stay there?
>>
>>135385203
i can vividly recall every classroom i was in in normal school, every library, every lunchroom, most teachers, and most of my childhood
however i have zero memory of what took place inside the "classroom" at the gifted program facility from 6 years of going there 3 days a week
>>
I went to grade, high school, and college in the US. I also test in the top percentile for Neanderthal DNA in the world according to genetic tests. I'm thoroughly spooked now guys. GT classes are sketching me the fuck out.

>Blue eyes
Yes, blue green, right eye has a small hazel wedge in it
>Occipital Bun
Yes
>Hearing tests in GATE
Yes
>Birth Complications
Yes, placenta ruptured a few weeks before birth, almost died a few times in the womb up until birth
>Near Death Experiences
No
>Lack of memory of GATE
Yes, remember a lot about life between 8-14, but those classes are super hazy
>Windows were covered in GATE classrooms/Dim light
I remember lots of curtains being drawn in class
>Tendency to being followed
I definitely noticed a lot of cars or people behind me going the same way as me when I lived in the States
>Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Yes, always figured it was my nationality and accent though
>IQ’s on average are in 130s, sometimes as high as 160
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes, especially UFO, mysterious deaths. 2 UFO encounters myself
>Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
No, heavy drinking but no drugs
>Forehead scars, Migraines
Yes
>Early speech therapy
No
>First born sons
Yes
>Israeli art student girlfriends
Yes, 2 in college
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams, deja vu
Yes
>Above average intuition
Yes
>Seeing little grey "ayy lmaos" as a child
Yes, shortly after starting GT classes
>Various ESP powers
Electronics fry out a lot when I use them, even new ones. Remote viewing/telepathy maybe. I figured I'm a good guesser.
>Willing the future into reality - ability to project desired events into the future
I'm about 75% accurate with guessing radio songs/next songs on a playlist
>Spidey sense
I get shivers and tingling passing people and vehicles and it gives me a "stay the fuck away from them vibe." Happened passing a car later involved in a gang initiation killing once.
>>
>>135385738
Pimples here and there aren't uncommon at 26, especially if you're an unwashed mass.
>>
>>135385323
So now schizophrenia is a conspiracy now too?

The gate program was funded by government dollars so there are records and data being collected, why don't you post hard facts like an actual smart person. Give me documentation, give me pictures, give me evidence. Not just inane bullshit and personal vague memories from before you could get a boner.

Be smart and gifted kid, you're acting rather plebeian
>>
File: 1452087782275.jpg (96KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452087782275.jpg
96KB, 720x720px
Well, alot of the mentioned things relate. But im sure it does to everyone.

>and you were either snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET

Im sure they are the reason i went batshit insane right?
>>
>>135385573
Okay senpai this is getting weird. You and a friend of yours are probably trolling us, but wow, maybe you aren't just a schizophrenic after all. I'm sp00ked desu
>>
>>135385738
I follow the line of thought but I'm not ugly. During highschool I had three girlfriends, latinas and one korean chick. I'm married with children now.
>>
>>135385791
>>and you were either snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET
What are you talking about, of course I only became a NEET because of some grand conspiracy, what else could stop someone as great as I?
>>
>>135385624
>That is very much a realistic possibility and I haven't discounted it.

Dude, they are literally PAID to follow your online activity and shut down YOUR discussions about this shit.

I'm not even joking.

You start posting some keywords, and THEY monitor your internet activity, find where you are posting, and "INSULT you until you shut up".

got it?
>>
>>135383993

I was in GATE in the 80s in NYS. AMA
>>
>>135385391
3rd eastern hemisphere stellium in the thread
Not a common pattern in the world, but bizarrely consistent so far

Keep em coming
>>
>>135385758
>You are just a drone

Aww... poor little bot is projecting.

lol.
>>
>>135385867
>You start posting some keywords, and THEY monitor your internet activity, find where you are posting, and "INSULT you until you shut up".
Tell us how you imagine this works, I want to know how your brain thinks.
>>
redpill me on the occipital bun, what is it's function or relevance?
>>
>>135385788
>So now schizophrenia is a conspiracy now too?

In stalinist russia, they put dissidents in psycho hospitals.

And now, they are attempting to use the same tactics on Americans who talk about (((their))) secret war against America and Americans (and europe too, and also the rest of the world that isn't them)))
>>
>>135385867
Just ignore him he's baiting you.
>>
File: 1466682403306.jpg (184KB, 1223x838px) Image search: [Google]
1466682403306.jpg
184KB, 1223x838px
>>135385861
Exactly what i figured. Its good to know nothing is my own fault.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (208KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
208KB, 2560x1440px
>>135384393

>I was being serious. Some delusional guy in the last thread was going on and on about jewish nanomachines that hack your brain and steal your ideas in real time.

its not jews, but they look like a jewish caricature
>>
>>135385828
> You and a friend of yours are probably trolling us

That one ain't no friend of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM
>>
File: IMG_4092.jpg (187KB, 748x1027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4092.jpg
187KB, 748x1027px
I hate these threads because I was in gate and nearly all of these apply to me. Anyway, he's my star chart or whatever and i hope it helps OP.
No Israeli art gf but weirdly, a friends gf in high school was an Israeli art student and she still checks up on me 15 years after high school.
INTJ, PhD in a hard science
>>
File: 627.png (901KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
627.png
901KB, 1008x672px
>>135385867
>You start posting some keywords, and THEY monitor your internet activity, find where you are posting, and "INSULT you until you shut up".

Nope. Thus far of all the threads I've started on this topic you are the only one who actually shits up the thread continuously. Honestly dude, what the fucking hell are you doing here? You contribute nothing besides "jews this jews that...be good goym". You argue like a retard, like your shit's all fucked up and your mouth vocalizes like you are a fag.

You do realize this is not Twitter right? Because every single one of your replies is basically the length of a fucking tweet. You must either be 15 years old or a brain damaged, deranged, adderal snorting 28 year old living of pizza and doritos. Btw, you miss the entire point of these threads, you fucking apezoid africanoid.
>>
>>135385935
>Tell us how you imagine this works, I want to know how your brain thinks.

Room 641A
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
>>
>>135383210
Oldfag here; checked every one; too weird....
>>
>>135386099
hey tripfag do you have any information at all about where to learn more about this shit or are you just gonna ignore me again
>>
>>135385203
Why would a human being forget the events that they experienced as a child, hmmm? Could it be because they experienced an extremely traumatic event? NO OF COURSE NOT! OH WAIT-- THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!
Seriously. You don't know enough on the subject to be making any judgement calls, faggot.
>>
>>135386175
What does Room 641A have to do with your claims?
>>
>>135386218
Actually it's pretty normal to not remember parts of your childhood. Your brain was developing then and probably didn't store those memories for longer periods.
>>
Jesus fucking christ what has this place become
>>
File: Neanderthal-skull-bun.jpg (270KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal-skull-bun.jpg
270KB, 800x518px
>>135385979
Neanderthal trait. If you have one, you are essentially a modern Homo Sapiens-Neanderthal hybrid.

https://australianmuseum.net.au/homo-neanderthalensis
>>
>>135386137
Dude, why do you think all of these "Coincidences" happen to GATE students?

I explained it before in pictures, but I see you were too focused on my verbosity, or apparent lack thereof, to be concerned with actually deriving or deducing any inherent meaning that my posts may have had.

So, on that note, let me RE-iterate these concepts for your brain.

Watch carefully....

>>135384809
see that pic there?

THAT is the purpose of GATE.

to turn us all into wetware CPU's, mind controlled through trauma, EM weaponry, and crisis actors.

WHILE, weeding us out of the gene pool.
>>
Did it in 2nd grade, gave me an IQ test but I purposefully butchered it. Hated extra work

>- Blue eyes
Hazel.
>- Occipital Bun
Check. Found it last year, only person in family to have one
>- Hearing tests in GATE
I'd say above average hearing
>- Birth Complications
Birth defect, pretty rare one too
>- Near Death Experiences
Illness as a child, had I not gone to a hospital I would have died the next day
>- Lack of memory of GATE
Purposefully butchered the test not to make it, it seemed off.
>- Windows were covered in GATE classrooms. Dim lights in GATE classrooms
True. No windows and low lights, they put is in a lunch room and separated everyone
>- Tendency to being followed
Lady tried telling me I was her son and I needed to come with her when I was 10. People regularly look at me weird
>- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Never had a problem with them
>- IQ’s on average are in 130s, sometimes as high as 160 or even higher
IQ is 140
>-interested in X
A little
>- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
currently 19, hate drugs
>- Forehead scars, Migraines
Fell as a child in a restaurant, scar above eye. Occasional headache, they've stopped recently though
>- Early speech therapy
Lisp, teachers said speech therapy wouldn't help. Out-grew it. Still have other speech issues sometimes
>- First born sons
Check.
>- Israeli art student girlfriends
Nope
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams, deja vu
All the time
>- Above average intuition
I'd assume it came from the IQ
>- Seeing little grey "ayy lmaos" as a child
Don't recall most of my childhood
>- Various ESP powers
Tried remote viewing as a child, kinda had it. Who hasn't thought they control the weather? And my phone always looses signal
>- Willing the future into reality
Might've happened a few times.
>- Spidey sense
I can read people like books, learned some psychology as a kid. Do get bad feelings about stuff, sometimes it's right sometimes its not
>>
>>135385979
More brain space
>>
>>135386204
>hey tripfag do you have any information at all about where to learn more about this shit or are you just gonna ignore me again

I keep posting links... are you not reading them?

Here's another one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
>>
>>135383210
Am Gate, have the occipital bun and occasionally dream of future events, sadly they are usually inimportant
>>
>>135386261
>What does Room 641A have to do with your claims?

It is a portion of the system that observes your online activity.
>>
>>135386316
>Jesus fucking christ what has this place become

4chan was never good.
>>
>>135386373
>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
You fucking JIDF jew shill. One of the most favorite tactics employed by people like you is to accuse others of being jew shills, kikes etc.Probably the reason you are not banned yet, you little kikentron.
>>
>>135386373
>WHILE, weeding us out of the gene pool.
Surely they would've just either abducted or murdered everyone BEFORE spending millions on electronic equipment and Bogdanobots to do it?
>>
>>135386374
>Check. Found it last year, only person in family to have one
Did you shave your head too? Your family members probably have it but they don't know it. I'd check your mother's male relatives and maternal grandfather.

>Tried remote viewing as a child, kinda had it. Who hasn't thought they control the weather? And my phone always looses signal
Please don't try remote viewing, you seem like a smart guy and it's obviously bullshit copied out of fantasy novels.

>currently 19, hate drugs
Thank God you aren't a drug-addled degenerate. Drugs aren't bad but the whole culture around them is.
>>
>>135385991
I see you are trying to merge stories now (merging conspiracys together to add to a unified super conspiracy)

Assuming you been on /pol/ for a while now you have been exposed to the (((they rule everything))) plot. You have probably been exposed to the pizza gate plot. You have probably been exposed to the idea that the government is run by cabal of super capable people instead of the mouth breathers it really is.

You take bits an pieces of your own life and hobble together bits and pieces of these plots and you've constructed an elaborate scenario where your life was planned from birth and controlled by (((them))).

You think I'm a shill but all I'm asking is for proof or evidence.

Pizza gate had a lot more information supporting it then just vague memories and it still sounded like bullshit. Unless you post evidence supporting your claims, this IS schizophrenia
>>
>>135386448
ive seen two so far this thread but i havent read 100% yet
i need like 500
>>
File: rotherham.jpg (335KB, 698x926px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham.jpg
335KB, 698x926px
>>135386532
#OPENBOARDERSFORISRAEL

Fuck off, you self projecting shill.

Your powers do not work here.
>>
Anyone else carry around a clear plastic tube object with a hollow oval the middle that had a piece of cotton paper material in it. You breathed in it when ever you had the chance. I got one through elementary
>>
>>135386373
>I explained it before in pictures, but I see you were too focused on my verbosity, or apparent lack thereof, to be concerned with actually deriving or deducing any inherent meaning that my posts may have had.
How long did it take you to string that sentence together. Is that supposed to impress me? You are nothing more than a fucking retarded drone and no matter how hard you try you will always be a drone thus you always digress to perpetual shitposting.
>>
>>135383210
I've been in these threads a couple of times before, it really triggered a lot of memories for me that I had forgotten about a long time ago.
I check many of those boxes.
I have recurring dreams of flying, or of being able to hover and move just above the ground. I also have recurring dreams about driving into water. Both of those themes bring me intense physical sensations and usually wake me up. Just wondering if other GATE or TAG folks have similar extremely vivid dreams with projection and/or awareness of multiple senses during your dreams.
>>
>>135386488
>It is a portion of the system that observes your online activity.
Observes how? You're just talking bullshit because you don't know. You can't give me one specific example of how they extract keywords and start gangstalking you.
>>
>>135386694
hovering just above the ground
i pretty much always have that capability when i am dreaming
>>
File: asthma-inhaler-icon.png (35KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
asthma-inhaler-icon.png
35KB, 256x256px
>>135386678
an asthma inhaler? no
>>
>>135386571
>Surely they would've just either abducted or murdered everyone

Too suspicious to see all the smart kids mysteriously dying...

The point of "zersetzung" was to destroy peoples lives, without getting caught, by leaving as little evidence as possible.

Here's a "Predictive Programming" thing about our situation, us GATE students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
>>
>>135383210
I was chosen to be in GATE when I was around 10 or so.
Found that shit too boring (making us write essays and other tedious assignments) so I quit. That's all I remember about it.

I only have a few traits that OP listed (first born son, slight occipital bun, interest in paranormal, early speech therapy, maybe the intuition traits). Never been tested for IQ though.
I had forgotten about GATE until this thread reminded me of it's existence.
>>
File: 1491862037935.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491862037935.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>135383210
>blue eys: yes
>occipital bun: yes
>Hearing tests: lots as a kid. Remember the black box
>Birth problems: Idk
>nde: Yes, almost drowned in a pool in italy
>lack of memory of gate: yeah that goes without saying
>windows where coverd: How would i know?
> Tendency to being followed: Well i am paranoid
>Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters: well maybe
>Iq average: Changes everytime i fuck with those things
other similarties
>yes
>yes
>yes
>maybe
>no kids
>lol no
>yes
>fuck yes
unexplained
>nope
>nope
>if trump counts
>that goes under intuition

Can i feel better about my shitty exsistence now?
>>
>>135386621
>Unless you post evidence supporting your claims, this IS schizophrenia

That's not how science works.

And also, that's not how forensics works.
>>
>>135386658
>gets accused of being a jew
>posts picture of muslimes doing shit in UK
Fucking jew laugh out loud. C'mon now, engage the kikengine to full speed, maximum kiketron! You have no idea what you are fucking with you drone retard.
>>
>>135383210
Gate, 3rd grade. I think 1999. Or 98. Too lazy to do the math before i finish typing this. Pretty much everything on this checklist except:
>brown eyes
>no Israeli qt
>no psychic powers
>no ayys
>no speech therapy

The memory gaps are the worst. Girl was abducted and murdered in and around old Fort Ord around the time. Christine I think. Maybe Christina. Through the looking glass. Jaberwocky. I won a bookmark art contest.

Had two teachers in regular 3rd grade classroom. One took a special interest in me. I was diagnosed with Kawasaki's Disease at a few months old. They took me to Stanford.
>>
>>135386488
>>135386754
I'm just going to wait here until you come up with a response.
>>
>>135386644
>i need like 500

Well, keep lurking, I'll keep explaining and posting them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jc8URRxPIg

Did you see this vid from the last thread?

It's about extant mind reading systems.

60 minutes did a piece on it a few years back.

check it out.
>>
Definitely not an asthma inhaler lol clear plastic 3 inch long tube with a wide oval in the middle. You got a different one every day. Idk a few kids had them i just remember breaking mine so i could get the filter in the middle
>>
>>135386683
>How long did it take you to string that sentence together.

20 seconds, maybe?

>Is that supposed to impress me?

No, it's supposed to remove the only point of argumentation that you have provided thus far.

You insulted my posts as "Too short"

When most of what I have been doing is responding to multiple people AT ONCE, in real time, answering their questions, or responding to their insults.
>>
>>135386824
But why would the american government do this? Surely if almost all of their most talented school students end up raving schizophrenics on a mongolian basket weaving board is bad when they could've became rocket scientists or atronauts or something instead?
>>
>>135386590
>Did you shave your head too? Your family members probably have it but they don't know it. I'd check your mother's male relatives and maternal grandfather.
Checked mate, only one

>Please don't try remote viewing, you seem like a smart guy and it's obviously bullshit copied out of fantasy novels.
More to it than you might think. I'd argue most of it is bs but there is something there, imo.

>Thank God you aren't a drug-addled degenerate. Drugs aren't bad but the whole culture around them is.
This. The people who use them are the biggest reason I stay as far away from it as possible
>>
>>135386678
That was a crack pipe anon
>>
File: owl_high.jpg (7KB, 179x214px) Image search: [Google]
owl_high.jpg
7KB, 179x214px
>>135383324
> tfw snuffed out, then rekindled
Half involved in these programs who learn about me probably think I'm an idiot savant that knows only how to implement obscure CAD-related algorithms. I'm probably an annoying, unpredictable "runt of the litter" case.
>>
>>135386754
>Observes how?

Because the splitters installed at your ISP that copies all network traffic and stores it in the giant data center in Utah...

Obviously.

You know... the one that Israel has full access to?
>>
>>135383654
Check out the quiet zone in West Virginia in the US. A lot of people seem to be sensitive to radio waves and they block them out there and sensitive people flock there. That may help you out
>>
>>135383210
I was in the advanced program at my school. I fit most of the description you provided. I remember each week once a week, Thursdays I believe, we went to a little classroom, paper covering the windows and it was dim. The weird part is I remember some normal things we did in there but there are blank spots in my memory for those years as well. I also remember our teacher was a child psychologist.

It's uncanny how much of you list fits me though. I even almost drowned when I was 4.
>>
>>135386125
Cap Neptune, Sun cusp 1st House/Asc., and strong squares (as opposed to others' oppositions) to Jupiter are the only consistent aspects I see. You have another clustered bowl/fan formation, similar to others shown -- partially due to the birth years being sampled, but it does seem to lend itself to "specialized" individuals. Broadest influence so far seems to be Neptune in Capricorn across all charts sampled. Thanks for the data!
>>
>>135386923
>drone

Welcome back, "Ridicule Bot 2000", I see you were reset and given new parameters.
>>
>>135384226
You were control group. Other schools probably had he active psych. Remember this is akin to nazi science. Unethical and conducted on an unaware civilian or captive prisoner. Sample sizes and attempts to weed out gene pool of brains into isolation cliche outcasts. Think enders game. They are but pawns playing the game.
>>
>>135387104
>But why would the american government do this?

They wouldn't...

It's another country doing it...

(((someone))) with inside access on all of our intelligence agencies.
>>
>>135387124
How the fuck is a plastic tube with a paper filter in the middle a crack pipe. Dildo would have been a better sarcastic answer
>>
>>135386995
So you mentioned owls. There has been an owl living near the house I grew up in since I was a little kid. I recognized it because it had a very specific call. When I moved to college about 45 minutes away, the owl followed me, and when I moved back, it moved back. I live about 10 minutes away now but that specific owl call can still be heard sometimes near my childhood home. Any thoughts?
>>
>>135385223 what the hell does this mean for people who can tick that vast majority of the boxes but weren't in GATE? I can tick a bunch, was in special ed and have(had?) an IQ hovering around the low 140s. In school my parents were bullied by administration into heavily medicating me for 'severe' ADHD (parents refused), also was forced into counciling and asked some odd questions but I'm was/am a dumb shit when I think people are trying to get something out of me for nothing. Didn't even want to put me in with the normal kids an. Was part of 'talent' searches in the 7th grade and was told I scored super high from something Duke related. All my questioning about it later on were flippantly dismissed, still can't get a straight answer.
>>
>>135386678
>he was breathing through a fucking kazoo
>>
>>135383210

how to know if you were in GATE? I fit like 80% of criteria
>>
>>135387282
But why would (((That Country))) do this? Won't all these potential scientists end up helping ((it's))) agendas in the middle east anyway? I don't find this productive at all.
>>
>>135387341
>Any thoughts?

Human brains are more difficult to control than animal brains.
>>
>>135387122
You sure it's not just a bump then? The occipital bun is entirely hereditary, it would be weird but not impossible if it was suppressed especially through X-inactivation on your mom's side (meaning, your mom has only sisters and your maternal grandfather does NOT have an occipital bun). If you're male, though, then it is definitely from your maternal ancestry.
>>
>>135387290
how is dildo closer to that than a crack pipe? you're just a piece of foil and a rock away from a full on nigger rig.
>>
>>135387365
If you weren't selected for a pull-out Gifted program, you weren't in it.
>>
>>135386908
>that's not how science works
>that's not how forensics works

You literally sound like a UFO guy, real fucking smug about information only YOU have. Information only YOU can interprete.

The fact that you don't understand how the scientific method works makes me think you are just a nigger
>>
>>135387394
>But why would (((That Country))) do this? Won't all these potential scientists end up helping ((it's))) agendas in the middle east anyway? I don't find this productive at all.

They don't want smart goy.

So they wreck their lives, steal their profitable ideas, and leave them for dead.

not too complicated.
>>
>>135387169
>Because the splitters installed at your ISP that copies all network traffic and stores it in the giant data center in Utah...
>Obviously.
>You know... the one that Israel has full access to?
How do imagine they store network traffic in a way that identifies you?
>>
I remember it all vividly. They had us read books WAY beyond our reading levels. The classes weren't always on the same day, or even the same time. We'd get a paper telling us when it was our time to go that week/day. sometimes it was every day, sometimes once a week.

A few of my friends were in with me. They all grew up to be completely socially incapable spergs, still living at home. I lead a pretty normal life. But I do have 'psychic' intuition a bit. though I refuse to acknowledge that it's more than coincidence, or my brain learned to predict common situations.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>135386824
>>
>>135386969
I always feel sad that I never became what I wanted to be in life.
>>
>>135387447
>The fact that you don't understand how the scientific method works makes me think you are just a nigger

It's forensics...

It's what you do when the thing you are studying is ACTIVELY attempting to hide itself from scrutiny or observation.

You know... stealth?

Ever heard of it?

Warfare by deception?

That kind of thing?

AM I getting through to you?
>>
>>135387498
>How do imagine they store network traffic in a way that identifies you?

IP, MAC address, various other meta-data, etc...
>>
>>135387462
If I were a jew i'd make sure I breed as much smart goys as possible but keep them under control with the original MKultra from the 1940s.

...wait a minute what if this program is supposed to condition people to eventually become scientists but be completely docile to the powers that be but retain their sanity and intelligence?
>>
>>135387498
Assuming a very basic home network setup, your ISP knows nearly everything about the traffic coming out of your house and the hardware doing it. While you can encrypt the contents being transmitted, it is entirely possible to trace it back to a particular MAC address.
>>
>>135384836

yeah I remember this now too, I just thought it was normal stuff. Interestingly, I do have a type of paranoia related to my ears now
>>
>>135387169
>splitters
>installed at your ISP
bro do you even know how the internet works?
>>
>>135387548
So how exactly is it that they get your own family to fuck you over?
>>
>>135387365
You were in GATE if you were taken out of class to take a test in a room with other test-takers. Later, your parents would get a letter in the mail with your results.
>>
>>135387597
>If I were a jew i'd make sure I breed as much smart goys as possible but keep them under control with the original MKultra from the 1940s.

Higher intelligence is correlated with a lower susceptibility to mind control and propaganda.

Hence, they have to spend more resources "containing" smart people than they do controlling dumb people.

Thus; They want less smart goy, not more.
>>
>>135387619
>bro do you even know how the internet works?

Read the article, and don't bother replying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
>>
File: MGS2-AI-Skull.jpg (73KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
MGS2-AI-Skull.jpg
73KB, 600x338px
"You want to control human thought? Human behavior?"
>>
fuck stop posting this thread I'm trying to sleep not be sketched ;(
>>
>>135387657
>So how exactly is it that they get your own family to fuck you over?

It's a mind control system.

If you aren't aware of it, it can be quite... persuasive.

Let's just say that it works better on "Normies" than it does on the red pilled.
>>
>>135387546
Same here. Except I'm kinda what I wanted to be. The sad part for me is being stuck here on the surface and having virtually no control over my life beyond what a modest paycheck can accomplish.

All of the equipment & supplies I want to obtain are either way too much $$$, impossible to build with stuff in the home or HW store, or actually regulated such a way that even if I ask for a small amount of it, I'll be looked upon as a terrorist.
>>
File: disgusted_cat.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_cat.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>135387731
So far it's triggering me. This is all bullshit and not actually controlling anyone if anything its making you lot develop immunity to it.
I can just smell all those billions of USD going down the drain because nobody is doing anything right. I mean how hard is it to mind control people? I can practically brainwash my cat to be a dog if I wanted to using nothing but whistling if I wanted to.
>>
>>135387596
>thinking a MAC address is relevant to anything
ok now I know you're a complete fucking dipshit. guy you called a bot was right, you're too stupid to be GATE lol. lighten up on the crazy pills a bit dude, you're starting to sound super insane by talking about shit you have no idea about.

do you even know what the OSI model is, since you know so much about what they do with MAC addresses apparently?
>>
>>135387604
Thanks for your answer, but it's obvious that he would have trouble even finding his own MAC address and that was the purpose of my dialectic.

That said, how do you imagine your ISP reads end-to-end encrypted traffic like SSL? And would you bolster his argument by saying ISPs are in collusion with the operators of Room 641A to extract meaningful information out of what would look like random octet streams at a splitter?
>>
>>135387913

not to be a dick but there are far more intelligent people in the US than in Bulgaria. I mean there are absolutely brilliant insanely smart people. People for whom Einsten is a retard when compared against them.
>>
>>135387913
>This is all bullshit and not actually controlling anyone if anything its making you lot develop immunity to it.

IT doesn't have to be 100% effective to work...

even if it only has 80% of the population, that's still a lot of people.

Smarter people have a higher resistance to it's effects...

ESPECIALLY smart people who are aware of it's existence, and how it works.
>>
>>135387779
Dude, you said ISPs use SPLITTERS.

What, do you think the internet works like cable TV?
>>
>>135387952
>>thinking a MAC address is relevant to anything

It's relevant to which store that particular network adapter was sold from.
>>
File: 1499064744466.jpg (25KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1499064744466.jpg
25KB, 354x286px
>>135386824
>offspring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

Used to listen to this song everyday as a kid. Thank you for letting me feel
>>
does anyone feel static with earbuds
>>
>>135388031
>Dude, you said ISPs use SPLITTERS.

I told you to not bother responding, and apparently you decided it would be a better idea to make a complete fool of yourself.

So, who am I to argue...

FROM THE ARTICLE I LINKED:

>Room 641A is located in the SBC Communications building at 611 Folsom Street, San Francisco, three floors of which were occupied by AT&T before SBC purchased AT&T.[1] The room was referred to in internal AT&T documents as the SG3 [Study Group 3] Secure Room. It is fed by fiber optic lines from beam splitters installed in fiber optic trunks carrying Internet backbone traffic[3] and, as analyzed by J. Scott Marcus, a former CTO for GTE and a former adviser to the FCC, has access to all Internet traffic that passes through the building, and therefore "the capability to enable surveillance and analysis of internet content on a massive scale, including both overseas and purely domestic traffic."[4] Former director of the NSA's World Geopolitical and Military Analysis Reporting Group, William Binney, has estimated that 10 to 20 such facilities have been installed throughout the United States.[2]

>it is fed by fiber optic lines from beam splitters installed in fiber optic trunks carrying Internet backbone traffic
>>
>>135388008
It's true and none offense taken but IMO intelligence has very little to do with how resistant you are.
Intuition and perception on the other hand have a massive impact.
>>135388026
Can you at least provide evidence about intelligent people being more resistant? I think they select them based on what role they will play after the initiation e.g Scientists, think tanks etc.
>>
>>135387863
What sort of equipment are you looking for? You don't need a self-contained HPLC system, for instance, if you can get by with amassing individual components from local used sellers.

If you have a friend in biotech you can easily borrow some older software.
>>
>>135387548
>so stealthy all evidence destroyed or was never created in the first place

>so stealthy that the thousands of people involved never left written records or talked to a living soul about their job

What a nice coincidence that the things that would prove what you saying is true were apparently never created or existed at all.

The fact that you cant empathize with someone that doesn't believe you so you can then provide them the information makes me believe you don't have this information or you have asbergers so you are uncapable of seeing things from other peoples perspectives.
>>
>>135388080
Just stop posting about computers. If you think MAC address matters in terms of network security AT ALL it just means you've never once studied network security, even for a moment.

hur dur they got my mac address that can be easily spoofed, they're totally going to identify me by the fucking address on my network card

Lemme guess, you're one of those people that thinks TOR = security?
>>
>>135386287
It's normal to forget PARTS. It's not normal to not be able to recall anything before the age of 5-6 even if shown the recorded memories on video.
>>
>>135385867
I tend to think i keep a lower profile than most, even here, practice good opsec, etc, so i don't think i get single out or targetted all that much online

I DO have a feeling they're filtering/singling me out in real-life though. I also think it's why no employer wants to hire me

fuck this gay earth
>>
Was i gate and a lot of these I have
>>
>>135388002
I imagine they just keep a database of packets to & from certain clients. I know that PGP can be decrypted easily (I've only witnessed an example of it being done), and I don't think it is outlandish to assume all standardized encryption methods have "backdoors" built right into them. Note, though, I'm not a security expert - I actually hate the subject and networking in general (IMO some of the ugliest mathematics applied to create even more ugly standards and hardware).
>>
>>135383210
Is this related to what was called "Gateways" in Australia (Melbourne)? I remember going to that shit between grades three and six.
My experience of it was non-suspicious. I actually declined in the later years, not because anything weird happened, but because it was kind of shit and my parents copped something like a $80 fee to attend.
So far as selection for Gateways went, usually you were chosen by your teacher. There wasn't a calculated selection method, literally just whichever student the teacher thought would be good for it.
As to my memory of it, it is vague. But I remember nothing too suspicious. Many of the classes were anchored around some speciality (e.g. once we did one on genetic, another on chemistry and another on biology, etc). I remember we had a University Professor teaching us about chemistry one day.
I don't remember any "monitors" or other suspicious third parties lingering around. My speculation was that it was a "money grub" - the school sponsoring it at any particular time probably received extra dollars from the state's education budget.
>>
>>135388252
>5-6
I hardly remember what I was doing before 10 .
Still it's not real problem people can't always remember or have perfect memory. It's nothing.
>>
>>135388180
>Can you at least provide evidence about intelligent people being more resistant?

to deception?

I'd think that was common knowledge.

Like the pavlovian responses mentioned earlier, those with less intelligence tend to trust their feelings, which can be classically conditioned to any behavior desirable by the "Programmer"

>I think they select them based on what role they will play after the initiation e.g Scientists, think tanks etc.

Their selection is based on a lack of moral compass.

If they see that they can get this person to do any manner of ghastly thing, they grant them more power and opertunity.

If they have a strong moral core, they are destroyed as potential disruptors of "The Plan"
>>
>>135388171
>beam splitters
>he thinks beam splitters can be used on regular coax cable
>made of copper
hey dipshit, you realize most companies are still running on copper cable right? Your ISP doesn't have "SPLITTERS" (Vastly different from a BEAM SPLITTER) dipshit.

Do you know what a splitter is, in terms of a signal running through a copper cable? Do you know what a beam splitter is?

Jesus fucking christ. I'm just stopping here. No wonder you think people are out to get you. You say ridiculously stupid shit, back up your statements with irrelevant evidence, then when proven wrong you think someone is just 'out to get you'

Lemme guess you're getting gang stalked too right? rofl

Try not to go totally insane, you fucking nutjob.
>>
>>135383654
Same, even if theres a sustained power outage in the area
>>
>>135383210
ITT: GATE is the new fingerbox

ftfy
>>
>>135388217
>they're totally going to identify me by the fucking address on my network card

Do the MAC addresses repeat? or is there a unique code for each network adapter?
>>
>>135383210
I think this is LARPer tier shit, I was in GATE big fucking deal. What's the point of drawing similarities when these things could never have anything to do with GATE.
>>
>>135388456
Where's your pet rock btw?
>>
>>135388427
>hey dipshit, you realize most companies are still running on copper cable right?

And these cannot be split as well?
>>
These are a bunch of ludicrous excuses for having wasted your own potential due to a total lack of self-discipline.
>>
>>135388420
>If they see that they can get this person to do any manner of ghastly thing, they grant them more power and opertunity.
Well what are you waiting for? Grab an axe and spill some entrails. By the end of the week or so you'll be the president of the United States.
>>
>>135388193
Presently just basic components of a machine shop. So far, I've had miserable experiences with used equipment - everything is out of tolerance, and I don't have any functioning equipment to fix it. Contracting out for new parts costs an order of magnitude more than what the part is worth (IMO), and takes far too long to reach my door (weeks? Putting threads on a tube takes weeks and hundreds of dollars worth of labor?).

Other equipment includes HV power supplies, vacuum chambers, furnaces, raw rare-earth metals, etc... I'm not going to risk cobbled used parts exploding, and buying Chinese is asking for a trip to the hospital. As far as services like Alibaba, given what I've heard of Chinese vendors, I can't bring myself to trust them. So, I'm stuck with Sigma or some other overpriced supplier. Then, certain things require extortionately pricey licenses to just have around.
>>
>>135388526
>What's the point of drawing similarities when these things could never have anything to do with GATE.

Well, assuming your implied conclusion, there wouldn't be...

But they DO have something to do with GATE, so your point is meaningless.
>>
>>135388180

I tend to agree. Intelligence can be a real trap. At it's most basic, intelligence is the processing power that the brain has. It's how well your brain works. If you a priori accept certain ideas and conditions about the world, it doesn't matter how smart you are, you may remain deluded your whole life, but have very intricate explanations for your worldview, denoting you've thought a lot about it.

It's sad but I've seen it. There's a reason most college educated people are Democrats. I don't agree with them, but you can see how their logic and the way they've been taught leads them that way. It doesn't mean they're stupid, it just means they believe wrong things
>>
>>135388503
>he still doesn't understand that any retard can change a mac permanently

go on. google 'change mac'.

You fucking retard. With every post, you make it more and more clear that your uses of a computer don't stem beyond fapping and 4chan.
>>
>>135388625
>Well what are you waiting for? Grab an axe and spill some entrails. By the end of the week or so you'll be the president of the United States.

You don't think that's really going to work, do you?
>>
File: Room_641A_exterior.jpg (83KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
Room_641A_exterior.jpg
83KB, 833x625px
>>135388284
>I know that PGP can be decrypted easily
What? Please never say this again without strongly qualifying your statement. This is true only if you use a weak passphrase, and even then the hashrate is very low. Your passphrase would have to be in a known plaintext db like RockYou.

That said,
>I imagine they just keep a database of packets to & from certain clients.
How do they correlate this information over with what they get out of 641A? Sounds like a nightmare to me, considering most traffic is encrypted on the Internet today.

> don't think it is outlandish to assume all standardized encryption methods have "backdoors" built right into them
It's not, but it would be nice to have a plausible mechanism suggested. Something needs to happen to seamlessly extract information out of an encrypted session. Besides SSLstrip and a MITM attack, SSL is pretty solid unless you're a very high value target worthy of a WAN-scale attack.

>Note, though, I'm not a security expert - I actually hate the subject and networking in general (IMO some of the ugliest mathematics applied to create even more ugly standards and hardware).
The mathematics are beautiful. Start with Fermat's Little Theorem and you could get lost in wikipedia for a good hour.

The application is what's ugly. It's all about checking corners and padding bytes.

Here's a pic of 641A for fun. It has always made me think that the paparazzi got to this room via the ceiling.
>>
>>135388679
>go on. google 'change mac'.

Is this something that is known to the general public?

or just a small percentage of the potentially trackable computer users?
>>
File: 1501157348570.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501157348570.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>135388265
>opsec

I stopped giving a shit about opsec against goverment spooks.

>meta data

They already have everything. Dosent matter how much i focus on opsec, they will still be able to get whatever data pattern they need.

Only way to fuck with them is to behave like a bipolar maniac.

>helps that i am bipolar

One day in the future i will create a secret society based on an algorithm to find the suicidal morally superior humans.

Nobody will be safe once that happens.
>>
>>135388704
>What? Please never say this again without strongly qualifying your statement. This is true only if you use a weak passphrase, and even then the hashrate is very low. Your passphrase would have to be in a known plaintext db like RockYou.

And what if they can read the password from your mind?
>>
>>135388735
>be tracking cyber criminals
>trying to track them by mac address
>trying to track hackers
>with their mac address
>trying to track anybody who's taken a basic computer science class with mac address

this fuckin' guy
>>
>>135388778
What's my password then nigger, prove you can read my mind

This will be the first iota of evidence you will give that will support your claims.

What's my windows login password, read my non-gate mind
>>
>>135388643
>Presently just basic components of a machine shop. So far, I've had miserable experiences with used equipment - everything is out of tolerance, and I don't have any functioning equipment to fix it.
That sounds horrible simply because of the tolerances required. Calibrated machinery is only worth the operating costs if you are at a certain scale, I would think. Renting a shop under the table isn't an option?

>Other equipment includes HV power supplies, vacuum chambers, furnaces, raw rare-earth metals
I think this would be much easier. You can make your own HV power supply from commodity parts. The rest, I can't speak about.
>>
File: Manhunt-ft.jpg (432KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Manhunt-ft.jpg
432KB, 1600x1200px
>>135388697
Why not?
Brains? You've got them even in excess
Capabilities? Hell, look how far you've gone even exposing their work to other anons.
Guts? Nope, I'm sure you're can't press that big red button or allow your generals to carpet bomb those 3rd worlders so you must be killed off eventually unless you actually do what they want and cast your morals aside for pure logic. If so far what I read was true then they want you to do things considered diabolical not because they want more evil people around but because those are the only ones that can keep society functioning, like the bankers who exploit the world. The tax collectors who don't discriminate and only take. The soldier who only follows orders and know that shooting those civilians will make his country better.

So yea either go have some fun and prosper or die like a weakling.
>>
>>135388646
I don't know some of it could be related but c'mon these are just coincidences, very broad and common stuff that a lot of people have
>>
>>135388930
buttercup?

>prove you can read my mind

It's not quite so simple, I'm still learning about it myself.
>>
>>135388778
>And what if they can read the password from your mind?
See, I knew you would break and retreat to the Island of Unprovability.
>>
>>135389048
there's a word for believing you're something you're not, and it's called delusion.
>>
>>135383420
Cover your ears with your hands and drum your fingers against the back of your head.
>>
>>135388958
>If so far what I read was true then they want you to do things considered diabolical not because they want more evil people around but because those are the only ones that can keep society functioning

No, they are the only ones who will do (((their))) bidding, when that bidding is finally revealed.

"Help us destroy your civilization"

Only a very narrow slice of humanity would agree to do such a thing.
>>
>>135383210
I was in a gifted program from 3rd to 6th grade. Some of this shit seems spot on except for the schizo stuff. Most of the classwork that I remember was just glorified arts and craft bullshit that I had 0 interest in... went in thinking I was going to be learning cool shit like more advanced math / science than we had in the normal classes. Man was I sorely disappointed. Dropped that shit in 6th grade when my new gifted teacher was a stark raving cunt. My elementary teacher was nice though. I remember she had a badass scar on her calf from a rattlesnake bite she got in college.
>>
>>135389045
>(((these are just coincidences)))
>>
>>135389048
S c h i z o
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
10KB, 640x480px
>>135388958
This image makes me inexplicably violent, please stop Psyops!
>>
>>135389081
>there's a word for believing you're something you're not, and it's called delusion.

There's a word for offering a flawed test to "debunk" something that you don't even understand.

It's called shilling.
>>
>>135388396
>It's nothing.
Except when it's not. I'd say it'd pretty normal to have your level of recall at say, the age of 40 or above, but earlier than that, there has to be reasons for the memory holes.
>>
>>135389199
>S c h i z o

That seriously is tactic #1 in the shill playbook, isn't it?
>>
>>135388704
I don't think the method used involved breaking passwords. Again, I'm not an expert on what I saw, I just know there wasn't any waiting involved (Maybe contrived test? Maybe passwords lifted from phone/laptop screens?).
>>
File: Porkypiggsy5ro.jpg (60KB, 340x370px) Image search: [Google]
Porkypiggsy5ro.jpg
60KB, 340x370px
>>135389201
You've never played Manhunt 1 before? Figures it's probably still banned in the US.
>>
>>135383210
Well that looks like a big pile of horseshit.
>>
>>135389048
My password is noniggers2017

So you still have some work to do on the mind reading.

Have you considered supporting templeOS? You gotta stop those CIA niggers somehow.
>>
>>135383210
I tick almost every line besides jew gf.

My only skepticism being the rest of my gate class was borderline retarded non-whites. Maybe 5 or so autistic whites.

Maybe I got rejected and they put me in the washout class/school :(
>>
>>135383932
replying to you from the other thread: yes I stay away from women. I'm an over-30 balding burger posting on /pol/ at 3am. Probably for the best until I figure out what's really going on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

I blame Zersetzung via the Internet, not my obesity.
>>
File: 4chanpodesta.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4chanpodesta.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>135388930
p@assword
>>
>>135389297
Ah, the password or private key must have been lifted from swap then. I'll look for the vid.

I just know that with access to only the public key and a ciphertext, PGP is effectively unbreakable.
>>
>>135389357
>My password is noniggers2017

change it to buttercup.

>So you still have some work to do on the mind reading.

maybe.

like I said, i'm still learning.

That, and your 7.5 billion noisy neighbors.

>Have you considered supporting templeOS?

Er.... considered trying it out, but haven't got around to it yet.

>You gotta stop those CIA niggers somehow.

Ya.

Well, I think they just lost CNN, so...
>>
>>135389194
I mean yeah no doubt some Jewish Frankfurt School educated PHD ladies had some with fun this program, not denying that. Just skeptical that the causes of most of these similarties could be related to GATE.
>>
>>135385033
Fuck not caring what others think of me.
Civilization is literally caring about others.
Maybe I'm just really fucking repressed.
We're literally all going to die painfully because people would rather fuck over each other for pretend social status instead of cooperating and curing every disease and limitation.

We could have had starships. Instead we got sports cars.

Fuck normies.
>>
>>135383210
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
the fuck like who are the people with the no breathing ability? Hybrid humans or something?
>>
>tfw you realize 4chan is the actual test lab psyop that makes you go schizo
>>
>>135388704
>>Note, though, I'm not a security expert - I actually hate the subject and networking in general (IMO some of the ugliest mathematics applied to create even more ugly standards and hardware).
>The mathematics are beautiful. Start with Fermat's Little Theorem and you could get lost in wikipedia for a good hour.
Since running headlong into the identity problem repeatedly throughout my "career", I've come to the conclusion that the perceptions fostered by the human mind are themselves the most hideous things in existence by virtue of their unworkable incompleteness and inconsistencies. The identity problem is why it is not possible to implement real numbers, let alone an antidifferentiator.

Another issue I take with security is the necessary obscurity surrounding theory and practice of its implementation. It is very difficult to find willing, and leading-edge help on the subject, as it must necessarily change to contend with its fragility. I really just want to leave this mad-house, and pursue my own vision of perfection elsewhere.
>>
>>135389577
>change it to buttercup.
I would but it doesn't comply with NIST 800-63B.
>>
>>135389648
> Just skeptical that the causes of most of these similarties could be related to GATE.

They are looking for a rather small fraction of the population.

A small fraction with something in common.

And they use the same tactics on every one of them.

savvy?
>>
>>135389162
I hope you reconsider. Sometimes you need to do a leap of faith. If it makes you feel better they'll stop poking your brain after you pass.
>>
>>135389725
bui1dmeupbu77ercup
>>
>>135389769
>I hope you reconsider. Sometimes you need to do a leap of faith.

Faith in whom?

>If it makes you feel better they'll stop poking your brain after you pass.

Oh, they'll stop doing that a might sooner than that.
>>
>>135383210
I was in-and out-of TAG from 1st through 6th, depending on teachers or the TAG people liked me or not. 1, 3, 5, 6. (2 the teacher was a CUNT, 4, there was a different TAG teacher who didn't like what he saw on paper or in the flesh) I was in half the 6th grade--the TAG teacher was not a fan of me, but my teacher advocated for me.

We did pretty dumb things. Nothing like you describe, thankfully!
>>
>>135389256
I'm not trying to debunk anything. I'm stating that you're literally delusional for thinking you know jack shit about computers, when any person who's taken a computer science course in college would fucking laugh in your face if you spouted the shit you just did as facts.

Then, claiming to be psychic afterwards? Yeah. You're delusional buddy.
>>
>>135389679
>The identity problem is why it is not possible to implement real numbers, let alone an antidifferentiator.
Lost me there. I'm not sure what you mean by identity problem. We can implement real numbers up to a certain level of precision due to bit depth limitations. Otherwise it's like saying we can't implement integers because we can't represent an int above 2^32 in 32 bits.

>Another issue I take with security is the necessary obscurity surrounding theory and practice of its implementation. It is very difficult to find willing, and leading-edge help on the subject, as it must necessarily change to contend with its fragility. I really just want to leave this mad-house, and pursue my own vision of perfection elsewhere.
Well, yeah, it's a national security concern. In fact when Rivest et al. were on the verge of a breakthrough with their algorithm they actually had inside help from NSA. Why do you think NSA employs most mathematicians?
>>
File: GreatHornedOwl31__880.jpg (34KB, 728x496px) Image search: [Google]
GreatHornedOwl31__880.jpg
34KB, 728x496px
>>135389937
>Faith in whom?
Yourself and your instincts for survival. This whole thing is Darwinism in action. Survival of the fittest.
>Oh, they'll stop doing that a might sooner than that.
You'll be dead by then and it will be extremely painful unless you make a move. Hope it's the right one and you actually benefit from the shit those lunatics have been throwing at you instead of just being swept under the rug with the others.
>>
>>135383210

>Blue eyes
>Occipital bun
>Dont have GATE here (afaik)
>Ceasarean, and my big brother died shortly after being born
>Almost drowned in swimming class at ~5 y.o.
>Have gotten away from law enforcement, many times even. Just by talking and playing cool.
>Don't know my IQ
>Am interested in the inexplicable
>Just stopped doing drugs after more than half of my 20s disappeared in the haze
>My first girlfriend wasnt israeli, but she was an art student with really really really rich jewish relatives in NYC, who told me that Hillary was gonna win in 2012.
>crazy intution and sometimes I think I might have some sort of precog-abilities as well as silent persuasion skills.

What do you think? Am I stupid?
>>
>>135389835
Needs a special character.
>>
File: amistupid.jpg (735KB, 1036x1380px) Image search: [Google]
amistupid.jpg
735KB, 1036x1380px
>>135390216
Here's the astro chart
>>
>>135383420
Alcohol works wonders for me
>>
>>135390216
Probably not. I'd steer clear from the /x/ shit and focus on a skill though, unless you really need something interesting to talk about over cards and drinks.
>>
>>135383420
If you live in an apartment, tell your asshole neighbors to stop washing dishes at night or whatever else is going to run the mains.

Or it's just tinnitus. If you're strong-willed your brain can prune the sensation.
>>
>>135390201
>Yourself and your instincts for survival. This whole thing is Darwinism in action. Survival of the fittest.

Actually, it's numerous amounts of crimes, piled atop one anouther, in a vain attempt by the plutocrats (cleptocrats) to own the whole world, and reduce humanity to the state of perpetual serfdom.

Not survival of the fittest.

>You'll be dead by then and it will be extremely painful unless you make a move. Hope it's the right one and you actually benefit from the shit those lunatics have been throwing at you instead of just being swept under the rug with the others.

Big words from the mascot of the liars club.
>>
>>135388427
shill detected. fuck you. this is a GATE thread, not a pissing match thread.

All the real GATE autists are socially awkward/shy thanks to Prussian-style conditioning. You're an imposter.
>>
>>135390228
>Needs a special character.

bu!1dmeupbu77ercup
>>
>>135390304
Good advice, thanks anon.
>>
>>135389406
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
Wasn't that just a glorified version of calling everyone a cuck? Hardly psychological warfare.
>>
>>135390574
>Wasn't that just a glorified version of calling everyone a cuck? Hardly psychological warfare.

Well, you didn't read the article.
>>
>>135383210
I could check off 12 of these on the list. I was never in gate and was in private/home schooled until high school. I don't see the point in this thread, most of us are going to have common ground here. That's why we're all here...
>>
>>135390519
Sure buddy. Among some of my gems are:
>work out
>cold showers
>drink plenty of water throughout in the day
>green fucking tea
>get plenty of sleep at night
>>
>>135388643

what are you building m8?

> do a legit design including full CAD workup with FEA
> create complete drawings
> part it out to local job shops
> go to a makerspace / shared shop area if you're super-cheap

hardware is damn expensive
>>
>>135390672
>That's why we're all here...

Yeah, because we were in GATE, and had similar experiences that point to something far more odious than mere "Coincidence".
>>
File: Great-Horned-Owl.jpg (69KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Great-Horned-Owl.jpg
69KB, 700x394px
>>135390427
All I'm saying is that people like you have a golden opportunity and chance for a seat at the top or somewhere high up. Either you wanted it or not means little what matters is if you will give in to nature's rules or die.
I hope it's not the latter and you prove stronger.
Good luck albeit I would get moving if I were you. Tick tock tick tock.
>>
>>135390655
>Well, you didn't read the article.
Correct. Let me find it now.

>Other practices included property damage, sabotage of cars, purposely incorrect medical treatment, smear campaigns including sending falsified compromising photos or documents to the victim's family, denunciation, provocation, psychological warfare, psychological subversion, wiretapping, bugging, mysterious phone calls or unnecessary deliveries, even including sending a vibrator to a target's wife.
Sounds like good old fashioned cuckoldry to me.
>>
I am a security expert, tripfag ignore him, splitter = mirror port, narus box = pattern recognition machine, I assume 641a is the at&t backbone mirror that Wired reported on a decade ago. It's worse now.
I remember all sorts of tests growing up, I remember having those sticky trodes on my head while watching videos - i remember being told not to laugh because it skewed the results, enriched/gifted courses all the way, 80% of your checklist agrees with my experience.
>>
>>135390762
He wants to build a mechanical fuck machine obviously.
>>
How big is the occupital bun supposed to be, I feel a bump on the backside bottom of my skull but it doesnt seem too significant.

I also got a brow ridge
>>
>>135390816
>nature's rules

still blaming your duplicity on someone else, huh?
>>
>>135390817
>Sounds like good old fashioned cuckoldry to me.

Sanctioned and funded by a foreign government?
>>
>>135390795
Still had over half of these "signs" without being in the program or anywhere near it. I said that's why we're all here as in /pol/ not because of this thread.
>>
>>135390870
>I assume 641a is the at&t backbone mirror that Wired reported on a decade ago
It is.

>It's worse now.
How? It's just more of the same from what I know.

>I remember all sorts of tests growing up, I remember having those sticky trodes on my head while watching videos
Well, that wasn't GATE. That was probably used to probe whether you were abused.
>>
>>135390816
Genesis 3:22
> The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.
> He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

God wants us to die m8
>>
>>135391039
>Still had over half of these "signs" without being in the program or anywhere near it.

Private school, huh?
>>
>>135391111
Killing is a blessing then.
>>
>>135391021
>Sanctioned and funded by a foreign government?
Pretty much. The Wikipedia article blows it up a bit into something it's not, but from what I remember from high school, it was a glorified smear/sabotage campaign, mostly with homosexual outings (explaining my earlier comment).
>>
I can steady my heartbeat with no externality or flexing muscle and increase it.
>>
- Seeing little grey "ayy lmaos" as a child (ages 4 - 10) and sometimes communicating with them
This is what made me comment. During elementary school, specifically around 10 y/o, I was constantly seeing aliens and I was known for it. I saw black figures and weird figures around school and everywhere I'd go, and I was convinced the aliens we're looking after me and keeping me safe. I actually had a little cult of friends that believed me and claimed to see them with me lmao. We'd see UFOs too. The ayy lmaos were an important part of my growth in my opinion. It sends shivers down my spine and tears to my eyes with I think about it which is weird as hell.
Does anyone have similar experiences? Let me know this has always been important and weird to me.
>>
>>135391268
>The Wikipedia article blows it up a bit into something it's not

Oh, the tactics have been added to, refined, and weaponized.

They've had 40 or so years, and lots of funding.
>>
>>135391328
>This is what made me comment. During elementary school, specifically around 10 y/o, I was constantly seeing aliens and I was known for it. I saw black figures and weird figures around school and everywhere I'd go, and I was convinced the aliens we're looking after me and keeping me safe. I actually had a little cult of friends that believed me and claimed to see them with me lmao. We'd see UFOs too. The ayy lmaos were an important part of my growth in my opinion. It sends shivers down my spine and tears to my eyes with I think about it which is weird as hell.
Did you grow up in an "urban" environment, anon? Did you constantly see these ayy lmaos selling drugs too?
>>
>>135391139
Up until the second grade. There wasn't a gate program or gifted one to the best of my knowledge. I do remember going to a strange doctor for psychological testing every week. He'd test my brain wave pattern but, never really explained what he was testing. This was done by my parents though, not through school.
>>
>>135391383
Sure, but there's no ray gun you can blast at someone and turn them into a cuck.
>>
>>135391452
>There wasn't a gate program or gifted one to the best of my knowledge. I do remember going to a strange doctor for psychological testing every week. He'd test my brain wave pattern but, never really explained what he was testing. This was done by my parents though, not through school.
Got it, your parents wanted you to be gifted very badly, and looked for any excuse they could. Are you Asian?
>>
Thread is going to autosage, tripfag make a new thread or don't. Suddenly I'm sleepy, must be all that GATE.
>>
>>135391328
>Does anyone have similar experiences?

You ever heard of sleep paralysis, and shadow men?

I saw one of them one time, was in my bed and this shadow was standing at the foot of it, with glowing red eyes, and I couldn't move.

So I woke myself up from the artificial dream.

Distinguishing real from false information in this realm of sensory input is often troubling, as the technology has improved significantly.

I remember when I first wore that magnet mesh cap to bed the first time.

My dream was literally scrambled like a cable tv station that you don't pay for.

it was wild.
>>
>>135391476
>Sure, but there's no ray gun you can blast at someone and turn them into a cuck.

What does this even mean?
>>
>>135391419
I grew up a medium-small town on the outskirts of the capital of washington state. I never saw them selling drugs, I would usually see them very briefly and for split seconds, but more times vivid than others.
>>
>>135391540
>There wasn't a program for gifted students in a private school
>Must be because your parents wanted you to be gifted
6/10 for getting me to reply
>>
>>135391167
Kill or not, either way God wants us to die. Why? Sense, it makes none.
>>
>>135391666
Checked \m/

What I meant is that you or OP claimed GATE was turning potential political adversaries into NEETs, which I find ridiculous.
>>
File: Ayylmao.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>135391739
Are you sure you're not just hallucinating black people as aliens?
>>
>>135391785
He wants to see if we're strong enough to survive him.
>>
>>135391784
10/6 for turning me into the mad hatter.

Obviously it didn't have to be a local program.
>>
>>135391819
See >>135391419

Also have you heard of subtlety?
>>
File: 1500630244053.png (160KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
1500630244053.png
160KB, 400x251px
>>135390816
>tfw Bulgarian satan is trying to tempt GATEthread anon
What good is it for a man to inherit the world if he loses his soul?
>>
>>135391795
With enough gaslighting I'm sure you could turn anyone into a schizophrenic, especially more "perceptive" people
>>
File: dingus.gif (160KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
dingus.gif
160KB, 748x1102px
>>135385891
What does this mean?
Im thinking I might have something to do with this gate thing.
>>
>>135391795
>What I meant is that you or OP claimed GATE was turning potential political adversaries into NEETs, which I find ridiculous.

Why wouldn't that be a viable strategy?
>>
>>135391618
yes I have! (obviously shitty) psych major here. I knew someone would bring up shadow people and I definitely do not deny that I have experienced them slightly before, so that was probably a part in it, seeing how the more I thought about it he more I experienced. I won't deny that I question much of what I saw though. And I've hear that vivid shadow people are common in sleep paralysis.
>>
>>135391934
Not within the couple hours of GATE program testing.

I somehow doubt they would turn schizophrenic. Maybe just extremely paranoid.
>>
>>135391819
lmao probably!
>>
>>135385362
Its not about people its about you, u talking about ur problem that u cant be around people mean u want to be around people but people piss u off. dont rely on people for ur happiness go learn a skill or craft or study i say thats how u find urself
>>
>>135391990
>yes I have! (obviously shitty) psych major here.
Have you considered something more applied or do you plan to get a master's?
>>
>>135391990
>And I've hear that vivid shadow people are common in sleep paralysis.

It's a part of the mind control system.

It can literally interact with your dreams, and has done so to me on numerous occasions.

The Magnet/Mesh shielding blocks it.
>>
>>135385362
Just kill them famalam, see if it's for you. Someone post that Manhunt image again.
>>
>>135391855
I'd call you more of a faggot. You're telling yourself shit that I never said and using that as confirmation for your own retardation.
>>
aylmao guy here, forgot to mention I line up with like 95% of the GATE traits on this thread
>>
>>135392067
My goal is a PhD but my minimum goal is a master's, so yeah. I'm considering switching to another degree though, maybe horticulture or something to do with farming. sounds much more peaceful
>>
>>135392107
>I line up with like 95% of the GATE traits on this thread

same here.
>>
>>135392106
>triggered
Enjoy your delusions, brainlet. I'm sure those brain probes were the sole cause of your NEETdom. Be sure to check out /x/ on the way out.
>>
>>135391328
Believe it or not, I run a Facebook page for people like you, anon. I've seen over a dozen UFOs now and my family has had paranormal sightings. We're sane, rational people who have no clue what's really going on, we just press on and try and build up data on this.
I'm on a first name basis with a couple of people who have had childhood encounters with beings like you - some good, some scary and some downright strange. Don't go to /x/, go to a group of people who are willing to swap info with you.
Or else you'll go insane wading through fags like >>135391419

I can green text the coolest stories if anyone wants, I've been all over the northern hemisphere and totally fit the GATE candidate profile, right down to coming up with type 1 diabetes around the same time I discovered 4chan.
>>
>>135392097
Nah I've decided to end my life. I hate humanity too much to even tolerate being next to it.
>>
>>135392010
I'm pretty skeptic too, but I don't think it's impossible. Paranoia is really bad, it feeds on itself, especially since the world is a fucked up place generally. Planting a couple seeds and setting them loose in the world could damage then pretty bad.
Isn't that kinda the reason they say you're here forever. The redpills seed got planted, now you see it everywhere
>>
>>135392273
Don't do that, now I'm sad.
>>
>>135392243
that's really awesome, I'm game. and hell yeah shoot away :)
>>
>>135392273
But why? We love you here, anon. Never leave please (ಥ_ಥ)
>>
File: IMG_9875.jpg (67KB, 385x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9875.jpg
67KB, 385x663px
>>135392378
Don't be. Bye.
>>
>>135392243
>shilling for /x/
It's like you're purposefully looking for any excuse for your shortcomings other than your own incompetence.
>>
>>135392273
no need too, there's plenty of us. regardless of what could be happening, smart people that get it are the people who will bring the heat against the machine.
>>
>>135392596
Never mind, I can't read.

I just hate /x/ so much, someone please help me.
>>
>>135392243
>We're sane, rational people who have no clue what's really going on

I have been pursuing my own investigation of associated phenomenon, among other topics of study.

I have a pretty good picture of what is actually happening.
>>
>>135392651
are there any sane paranormal boards on the net?
>>
>>135392609
>smart people that get it are the people who will bring the heat against the machine.

Which is why it's trying to kill us in a way that looks like our own fault, or accident.

so no one will suspect.
>>
>>135392749
short summary?
>>
>>135392752
Probably not, they all attract hacks and charlatans. The smallest, least widespread board would be your best bet.
>>
>>135392215
>43 posts by this id
>g-guys I'm really here to troll you I swear.
Stay hungry faggot.
>>
>>135392836
>Which is why it's trying to kill us in a way that looks like our own fault, or accident.
moments before...
>>135392569

Shit, was angry-anon GATE'd?
>>
>>135392850
>short summary?

We are winning.

As far as the UFO phenomenon...

Some of them are, and some of them aren't.
>>
>>135392836
agreed, but hey at least the victims are guaranteed to be smart, right? haha
>>
>>135392909
Thanks for the (you), don't you have some crack selling nogs I mean shadow people to "hallucinate"?
>>
>>135393006
>agreed, but hey at least the victims are guaranteed to be smart, right? haha

So, you want a world full of the dumbest people possible?
>>
I've seen ufos plenty of times, the times where it can't be satelites or planes. My most obvious time was with my girlfriend when we sat on a roof and 8 lights, (like stars) started dancing and moving like flies, too fast for anything natural or built with our current technology
>>
>>135393030
it really is a psychological phenomena
>>
>>135393066
I think he/she meant that it's not so bad if we're all GATE program abductees if at least it's proof that we're smart.
>>
>>135393137
>I think he/she meant that it's not so bad if we're all GATE program abductees if at least it's proof that we're smart.

Ah.

If that is the case, that's fairly morbid a thought.

I'd try to use my intelligence to fight back.
>>
>>135393238
Why fight back when you can jack off and post on 4chan?
>>
>>135393030
>these supposed "GATE" failures are jacking themselves off over something that they think makes them special snowflakes.

>tfw GATE, 1600 SAT, engineer, business-owner

Have another (You) friend. You clearly fit this criteria you've created. I suggest going to the doctor and getting something for your delusions of grandeur.
>>
>_>
<_<
*whispers*
tavistock institute
>>
>>135393331
>Why fight back when you can jack off and post on 4chan?

Because handing the "Elite" their own ass is fun also.

That, and I'm just a LITTLE pissed off about what they are doing to us.
>>
>>135393066
I was trying to say that if we're gonna have to be the ones to overthrow the GATE people at least we're all smart
>>
>>135384268
NAGC- National Association of Gifted Children? I was a member. Creeped me out, I left after the 1st meeting, a trip to some old farm (or, more specifically, I asked my parents not to send me to any more NAGC stuff, thankfully they were OK with this).
I also got put up 1 yr in Primary school and went to Secondary school at age 11
>>
>>135387359
>LOL
>>
>>135393530
>I was trying to say that if we're gonna have to be the ones to overthrow the GATE people at least we're all smart

Ah, I misunderstood.

Mea Culpa.

Well, it looks like we've been doing well so far, considering that we are all basically prisoners of war.
>>
>>135393369
Those aren't delusions and well within the realm of reason. I was offering myself as a counter-example, who did not become a NEET or an establishment scientist after GATE.

>>135393489
Eh, I can see that, if you really believe they're microwaving your brain or whatever. But I can't believe any of that without any hard or even soft proof.

>>135393530
>I was trying to say that if we're gonna have to be the ones to overthrow the GATE people at least we're all smart
I almost got it. Thanks, GATE!
>>
>>135393406
Great going, now this thread is flagged and has been sent directly to the Five Eyes.
>>
>>135393695
>Eh, I can see that, if you really believe they're microwaving your brain or whatever. But I can't believe any of that without any hard or even soft proof.

Shield yourself... shield your room.

You will sleep better.
>>
>>135393689
hell yeah high five keep these threads alive and unfolding
>>
>>135383420
stop playing minecraft you autismo
>>
>>135392569
>no other sizes of this image found
Did Bulgarian anon really an hero? Fug, I hope not.

>>135393406
Opsec dammit.
>>
>>135383420
>How do I make the noise in my ears stop? Everytime I go to bed I keep auto-meditating on that "tsss" noise that should be when something loud goes off.

Have you tried taking the battery out of your smartphone?
>>
File: 1484102151826.jpg (41KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1484102151826.jpg
41KB, 660x574px
>>135393767
>>135394124
I was just memein
why does /pol/ never want to talk about the t@vistock institute?
>>
>>135393406
haven't they moved on from that since at least 2008 though?
Like Agenda 21, its already run its course, so much so that a lot is out in the open for us to pick over here, while the actual work going on is still well hidden while we're distract by what we've been given
>>
>>135394288
>why does /pol/ never want to talk about the t@vistock

web search bots looking for keywords to direct shills to a thread.
>>
>>135386373
can confirm
>>
File: 1501116547036.png (46KB, 1177x560px) Image search: [Google]
1501116547036.png
46KB, 1177x560px
>>135394288
checked
Because >>135394405
Same thing happens when you bring up old stuff too, like MKULTRA and whatnot
the arrogance of these men, to think that they have some sort of stranglehold on base information, is astounding.
As has happened so many times in the past, they will fall victim to their own hubris
pic related
>>
Might as well post this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_under_Five_Eyes_surveillance
John Lennon was supposedly under 5VEY surveillance, and also T*vist**k and MI6 were interested in him but I forget why
>>
>>135394288
It's pretty harmless to derail a dying thread with that but in general, you should be aware that more people are watching you than you think. And I don't believe it to be due to reasons of conspiracy, but rather that we are in the golden age of surveillance right now.

Stay safe.
>>
>>135394288
Because virtually every single website that has been in existence that has had posters talking about conspiracies has allowed threads of all kinds of outlandish shit stay up, but any mention of T@vi$t0ck would cause the threads to either disappear or be filled with so many pages of what appears to just be "noise" that the "signal" tends to be lost in it.
>>
File: download (41).jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (41).jpg
20KB, 259x194px
>>135384393
I dont think so ...

If you think about it though, our thought must travel between synapses..
>why can't they be detected while traveling?
>huh?
>>
>>135394405
>>135394660
I see. I was just going threw old archives from 4plebs and apparently this whole GATE thing came from double chan around 2015
>>
>>135395078
>or be filled with so many pages of what appears to just be "noise" that the "signal" tends to be lost in it.

Communications jamming, full spectrum.
>>
>>135395116
8 chan is responsible for like 80% of the non shill larps here
they are a plague unto us
>>
>>135395078
surely there has to be proof of this? kinda scared to actually look into it honestly
>>
>>135395194
Aye. They try to do the same thing here, but it's not as effective.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
7KB, 268x188px
>>135384836
LEL
>they give ALL kids hearing screening.
KEK
>1970's
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.