[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, Germany! Import those 15yr old engineers and future didndus!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

A student visa... that allows a 15yr old to bring her 17 family members with her. Germany outdid itself on this one!

-----
A Nepalese teenager, who was born in Germany, was told in the middle of class at her high school that she would be deported in late May. Now she has been allowed to come back to the country.
Almost two months after her deportation to Nepal, 15-year-old Bivsi Rana has been granted a student exchange visa to return to Germany along with her family.

Rana’s deportation in late May outraged her local community in Duisburg, with classmates taking part in street demonstrations demanding her return.

“It is a huge weight off my mind to know that we have succeeded in solving this incredibly difficult situation,” said Sören Link, mayor of Duisburg, on Tuesday.
>>
>>135383002

Asians are better than muslims desu

And the girl is cute
>>
>>135383176
>Not standing by your principals

I get you, but do you know what kind of people you are dealing with? If you make concessions for some, you gotta give it to everyone or "muh racism". Also, most Nepalese don't look like her. They are mostly creepy poo in loos who ask you for your girlfriends fb information so they can look at her pictures.
>>
>>135383176
No and no. We are full.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.