[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are more people living in cars now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 15

File: Screenshot_20170729-033818.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170729-033818.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
It seems like this is a growing trend that isn't discussed here.
Is it good or bad?

The appeal of spending a fraction on housing sounds nice.

https://youtu.be/gKhf_XarJmE
>>
>>135381691
becuase houses cost money.
>>
>>135381691
Bump. This girl sounds like me. Jumping from job to job, never satisfied with mundane work and flushing money down the educational shitter. Except she had the balls to say fuck it all
>>
>>135381744
So are we going to see a future where the lower class finally quit or get fired from their jobs and drift aimlessly around the country in fleets of vehicles. Sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>135381691
Also, you know it's starting to become a trend when qt Asian girls are doing it, and not just outcast white guys
>>
>>135381691
I lived in my car for about 5 months in SF two falls ago. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

Had an 03 accord. Slept in the front seat with the seat all the way back. Put up the mesh window protector to be unseen.. Slept with a knife clutched to my chest and hot pack in my socks and jacket pockets. Some nights I put up the car cover.

Was in a rough place so I HAD to. But I also wasn't a degenerate. I worked at a Burger King 30 hours a week, had a 24 hour gym membership so I showered and shaved every day, and went to laundry mat to clean my clothes. My mom was sick and alone so I sent her half my paycheck each week, so I couldn't afford rent anywhere. She died after those 5 months.

I maybe slept 3 hours a night, constantly waking up to stress dreams about being kidnapped or robbed. and whether you think you can avoid it or not, theives WILL come. I had two try me once. one guy was twerked out and was trying to pop the lock to my side of the car, he didn't even see me so I honked my horn and turned on the car (always sleep with keys in ignition if you need to make a quick get-a-way). the other time was when I had the car cover up and a guy was messing with it. I honked twice and he didn't come back.

If you are living in you car just to 'save money' or be 'free' or enjoy the vagabond lifestyle then you are a degenerate. Try it for a month and you'll see it's sort of hell. You have no privacy. No sense of ownership. You're never really alone.
>>
>>135382063
B-but she's not a qt...
>>
>>135382237
ALso girl on this youtube account is degenerate and only living in car for attention/youtube views. In fact she may not be living in her car at all and just staging the whole thing for meh sympathy
>>
They are going to make poverty "trendy"
>>
>>135382237

where did you shit, piss and get water? you just bought enough to drink?
I mean if you shit on a clock, I guess you can go to the fitness center for it
>>
>>135382237
This guy speaks the truth. I did it myself for about 8 months during the Colorado winter, would wake up and couldn't feel my toes. Every night wondering if I would sleep through it or get woken up by random fuckers or even the cops trying to hassle me.

It's something you do out of necessity, not to be hip and funkadellic.
>>
>>135381691
In which part of her car does she keep the i7 7700k desktop that's required to edit a video of this quality?
>>
living out of a car sucks balls. all these small home faggots and youtubers who do this likely have a fall back place to go to. it's not fun or "romantic" at all.
>>
>>135382237

Respect for the sacrifice you made helping your Mom.

I hope you never have to go back to that, either. With your work ethic and willingness to do what it takes, you'll probably never have to.
>>
>>135382439
When you live in the first world, you have access to bathrooms and water fountains in public places.
>>
>>135381691
people trying to make this trendy
living on a car like a homeless or living the trailer park lifestyle is not fun in both scenarios
life is not a fucking hollyweed movie
>>
>>135381691
living in car is best . no rent gtfo save 70% ofyour cash without rent.
>>
There's no way a girl who looks like that lives in a car.
>>
>>135382478
I've done it in Santa Barbara and had none of the issues you're talking about. Slept with the sunroof open by a park near the beach. It was comfy
>>
>>135382645
if you were truly living in the first world you wouldnt had the thougt process or need to live in a car wagecuck
>>
>>135382237

Fucking little gay ass mommy's boy. Raised by a single mother.

Goddamn, I swear most of /pol/ are a bunch of FATHERLESS BASTARDS.

That's why you guys have a chip on your shoulder and believe in such stupid shit... because you guys didn't have a strong male influence growing up.

Bunch of FATHERLESS BASTARDS on here.
>>
>>135382689
it is a grat way to sve money. spend 1200$ on rent? Or save 1200$ in the bank. hmmmmm.......
>>
>>135381691
>link
"I'm a youtuber living in car! i am so unique! Pls donate!"
This is LARPing of the highest order.
t. actually 'lived' in a car for a while (It's fucking unbearable)
>>
>>135382700
this
>>
>>135382439
Took care of all bodily functions either at gym or work. People always say 'live' in their car, but I just slept there. If I wasn't working, I was either working out, walking on the beach/trails, going to movie, library, basically anything but being in my car.

Mostly got free meals at work... which was obviously really bad quality. Tried to only eat the grilled chicken breast sandwich there. Sometimes I'd go to the soup kitchen but only rarely. Ate almost entirely peanut butter and jelly banana sandwiches besides that, and also carrots for vitamins.
>>
>>135382538
yeah theres these things called laptops. they're like a portable computer that you charge with power and you can use them to do all kinds of things
>>
>>135382811
>1200 fucking dollars on rent

Where do you live new york jesus Christ that shits expensive
>>
>>135382351
Poverty is already trendy. See tiny houses and crushing educational debt that qualifies you for weekly cuckbucks
>>
>>135382791
Just because some people are poor at managing finances or don't have the skill to get a decent job doesn't mean the US isn't first world. Course, it'll be third world by the time you beaners finish flooding in.
>>
>>135381988
The lower class already lives in trailer parks.
>>
>>135382811

life's too short man. not even worth. get a cheap apartment, it's a lot better than a car. you think it's nice until you realize 1) if something happens to your car, you're fucked 2) all of your shit is in your car 3) you have no where to store anything (unless you pay to have it stored) 4) you have no address .this is a major deal not often thought about, you need an addy for everything.

sure you can save money but after a month you'll be craving privacy and space.
>>
>>135382616
She was in Florida at the time. I couldn't make it back to her and she was dirt poor. Lived in trailer park. Lost her job and was dying. Sisters basically abandoned her. I miss her but we'll meet again in a better place. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>135382910
1200$ is a 2 bedroom. OP is riht. save your cash/. without rent, in 10 monhs you can afford a legit house;/ rent is a jew.
>>
>>135381691
HERE
IN MY VAN
I CAN BEAT
MY SMALL COCK
>>
>>135381691
After the 1929 crash prices were fixed in an attempt to preserve the vested interests of the agricultural industry which was 2/3rd of the economy then.
Since the 2008 crash housing prices are being propped up to help vested interests in the financial market.

I live in an RV. Fuck being in debt for 30 years to own a piece of wood. All houses have mortality and new houses are cookie cutter pieces of shit.
>>
>>135381691

Man, that girl ain't living in her car. Women have periods and stuff.

They couldn't do without showers and clean clothes, especially that half-chink thing.

She ain't living in her car. It's a ruse for YouTube attention.

Fuckin'... it's actually illegal in most places to live in your car. The pigs will come a-knockin'. That half-chink would get arrested. Only men could live in their cars, because they're smart enough to avoid the pigs and/or not reply when the pigs knock on their van.

That dumb shit whore would get arrested if she actually lived in her car, because women don't have the balls men do to stand up to the pigs. REEEEEE.

You're all fucking stupid for thinking that half-chink, makeup-wearing, stuck-up cunt would EVER spend a night in a goddamn, motherfucking vehicle.
>>
>>135382735
Asians don't have armpit sweat glands. And she's in California so the weather is probably always 70. I'd buy it
>>
>>135381691
Theyre libcucks who want to live in a big (((city)))) center but can't afford it. Rural housing is too boring for them
>>
>>135382277
As far as live in cars hoes go that's a 10.
>>
>>135382959
they could aquire better skills by getting some good free education oooh wait
or they could join the millitary but killing palestinian kids in the name of israel isnt that fun
but maybe you are right those poor people dont know shit about managing money wasting it on avocado toast and shit
unlike those rich corporation who can declare being broke and still be on buisness (chevy)
>>
>>135381691
I bet it costs as much now to maintain a car/insurance/gas as it cost to rent a one bedroom apt. in 1990
>>
>>135382237
>then you are a degenerate

why
>>
File: 1501217350908.jpg (111KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501217350908.jpg
111KB, 598x448px
>>135381691
Those blue pilled faggots on /o/ would love this.
>>
>>135382237
So you couldn't keep your mother company? She was alone when she died? Did you need to work to pay for her expenses or something?
>>
>>135383023
>privacy and space

lol i pay 700$ for my place.. its actualy alot out ofmy income. If i lived out of my car i would ony pay insurance and gas, saving at least 600$ a month. in 1 year I could afford a bunch.

i just cant make that leap to homless in a car situation.

I see nothihgn wrong with it, but society does. I like pussy, i fuck bitches, my place is a sex machine.
>>
>>135383016
dunno about you, but trailer parks are not even cheap here anymore
>>
>>135383023
If something happens to your car you get an airbnb for a few nights and buy a new car from the money you saved
>>
>>135383221
Or we could just stop sending our work to your country.
>>
File: 01515_lNZTcyn02pe_600x450.jpg (23KB, 494x361px) Image search: [Google]
01515_lNZTcyn02pe_600x450.jpg
23KB, 494x361px
Because the banks have control of the housing market and want it artificially impossibly to build affordable housing.
>>
I'm being forced to do this for a while soon. My main fear is how do I find places that I can park my car over night, any tips?
>>
>>135382237
It's been awhile since either but I've lived in a car and jail and I'd definitely pick jail so long as I had to do either for more than a weekend or so.
>>
>>135381691
San Diego.
>>
>>135381691
because young people are so shitty these days that even their parents won't put up with them for longer than required.
>>
>>135383490
On this note I have a jimmy so I'll have plenty of room to sleep in the back and I have black out curtains. So I have privacy somewhat handled.
>>
>>135383321
The ones I've seen are expensive. Granted, it was an hour outside LA
>>
>>135383490
Try to find places with overnight parking
>>
File: Dodge-Brothers-Badge.jpg (222KB, 2315x1767px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge-Brothers-Badge.jpg
222KB, 2315x1767px
TINY HOUSING IS AGENDA 21 PROPAGANDA
>>
>>135381691
You put your post behind two layers of uncertainty
Trend is vague enough a guidepost for "I'm asspulling", but you put before "it seems"

>Is X good or bad
What the fuck has become of this board
WHATS YOUR ANGLE FUCKER?
>>
>>135383606
I've look but I haven't found any in the town. Even the fucking Walmart has signs up against it.
>>
File: 1500880378883.jpg (75KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1500880378883.jpg
75KB, 600x429px
>>135381691
This person is the opposite of what any Christian man should be looking for.

She is completely unsuitable to be a mother.
>>
>>135383478
you could do that but corporations dont see benefit from it
corps are people too
do, you hate the free market?
>>
>>135383055
Hail Victory, Brother.
>>
>>135381691

She's hot.

Would let her stay at my house in return for daily sex/10
>>
>>135383490
I've done this before. Get some reflectix from the hardware store and black cloth if you want to black out your windows.

As far as parking. Walmart is always fine with it and always my last choice. Alongside parks, or businesses that close early. Residential areas are fine just as long as you're not going to be creeping out the neighbors
>>
>>135383490
Most Walmarts allow people to stay in their parking lot assuming youre American(see why flags are important?)
>>
>>135383922
>>135383964
see
>>135383683
however I never even considered residential areas or parks I'll see how that goes, it would just really suck to get towed.
>>
>>135383115
American houses are a fucking joke. Built from matchsticks and mdf.
Australian house master race here double brick walls and concrete slab floor upstairs. My house is actually worth something.
>>
I worked with a dude who lived in his car. He was insane and the car smelled like something died in it. He was an interesting person who got fried for scaring coworkers.
>>
>>135383683
I don't really have any experience in this stuff to help you much more than that. Here's an idea, though. Go around town a little late at night, on wheels or on foot, and see if you can spot and list down multiple places (so you can change locations when needed) where you see that cars are parked for the night. Those are probably safe bets as places you can stay when the time comes.
>>
>>135383490
Just park on a street in a really nice neighbourhood. Don't make noise and leave early.
>>
>>135381691
homeless is up significantly across the country, like the highest rise since the depression.

people kid themselves that they are choosing to do shit like this when the fact is most won't be able to make it off the streets
>>
>>135383118
>Fuckin'... it's actually illegal in most places to live in your car.
What?
You're not allowed to stay in your vehicule?
Under what law?
>>
>>135382700
>living in car is best

WRONG

Living with your parents is the best. Oh wait I forgot you're white and your parents hate you and kick you out at age 17 unlike us Asian master race folk. HAHAHA good luck sleeping in your car white boi.
>>
File: 1501296540324.jpg (261KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1501296540324.jpg
261KB, 2000x2000px
>>135383634
You can't deny minimalism is in now.
As far as good or bad. I meant is it good or bad for (((them)))
You have millennials living out of cars not paying (((them))) for rent and working wagecuck jobs. Instead they are living life as it was meant. As in, not stuck behind a computer 40 hours a week, with a 2 hour commute each day
>>
>>135383016
Trailers have bathrooms and kitchens and even a fridge faggot.
How can u compare a trailer with a car.....
Trailers even have showers.
>>
File: IMG_1531.jpg (29KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.jpg
29KB, 403x395px
>>135384089
>concrete
>worth something

Fucking bogans.
>>
>>135384258
>canda
>us Asian
Like pottery.
>>
>>135384303
You were probably kicked out onto the street at age 18 like every other white person. Why do your parents hate you so much?
>>
File: CivicNationalism.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CivicNationalism.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
>>135381691
Damn what a qt

I fucking love asian girls

>>135382237
Yeah I hear you lad. The part that I hate the most about living in a car are the weird fucking people.

It's like you just become a bright red target for weirdos when you live in your car.

I've traveled around America and slept in my car, I've had a shit ton of absolutely weird and creepy shit happen. I even had some Mexicans in a semi-truck try to trap me by putting their truck behind my car, and then they got out of their car and started approaching me.

Luckily I started up my car and just bolted over a large curb that they didn't think I would try doing. I floored it away, found a dirt-road in a national forest and slept there, completely freaked out the entire time.

If it weren't for weirdos, I really wouldn't mind sleeping in the car too much.
>>
>>135384277
those comments...

So BRAVE! Go girl!
>>
>>135384258
https://www.cheapcarinsurance.net/how-to-live-in-your-car-legally/
is the first result of google. It says up to 6 months in jail and up to 10,000 in fines in some cities.
>>
>>135381691
Doxx status: Immune
>>
>>135384382
bitch is a hapa
>>
>>135384227
Many cities on the west coast are overflowing with homeless in tents on the sidewalks
>>
>>135384231
In the US we have Vagrancy laws they can use to bust you. It goes hand in hand with DUI laws, no sleeping drunk in your car, you'll get a DUI. They want you to sneak home drunk driving instead.
US has some stupid laws, but I bet France has laws against living in your car, and I doubt it would be allowed.
Basically if you sleep in Wal Mart parking lots, no one will bother you.
>>
>>135384379
>You were probably kicked out onto the street at age 18 like every other white person.
I left my home country for my studies when I was 17 and never went back to my parent's.

I work, have a nice appartement and enough expendable income.
Why would I want to be stuck in someone else's house?
>>
>>135382237
Couldn't you stay with your Mom? That was cool of you to help her though, and I'm sorry for your loss. Been 15 years for me and I still miss her.

I think living in your car and living in an RV or at least a van are very different things. I know several people who live in RVs and they're pretty happy. They need just as much maintenance as houses, though; just different stuff. You sure need to caulk a lot, lol.
>>
>>135383118
This 96lb Asian qt is not living in her goddamend van. She'd be harassed and raped within weeks.
>for fuck's sake don't encourage young girls to live in their cars. Guaranteed rape invitation.
>>
>>135384446
there was a 35% increase in the homeless population in socal

and a 43% increase on the east coast

this was from the homeless count this year.

the repercussions of the housing crisis and the great recession aren't over
>>
>>135384461
>I bet France has laws against living in your car, and I doubt it would be allowed.
I do not know if there is actual laws about it, but it's pretty common that people do it.

I always see the same dudes in my city living in their car, nobody gives a fuck as long as they're not bothering anyone.

Why would the law prevent you from sleeping in your vehicule? I don't get it.
>>
>>135384442
It's a dude.

She said she has a benis on twitter.
>>
>>135382478
If you ever need to do that again, buy yourself a high tech insulated down sleeping bag. Your toes will stay toasty no matter how fucking cold it is. You can also get those hot pad thingys campers use--they stay warm for like an hour.
>>
>>135381691

I want to pound fuck that dirty asian hobo pussy, and cum inside of it.
>>
>>135384390

I'm sure they don't like tent cities either, but will continue to ignore the lack of affordable housing in pretty much any city in America.

And jesus where do people live where they're afraid of niggers kidnapping them in their sleep. YOU'RE IN A CAR JUST FUCKING MOVE.
>>
>>135382779
California does have a few good points...
>>
>>135384442
Happas are god-tier.

The YouTube singer "Mree" is 10/10 happa
>>
>>135384714
that voice is not a dude, not one born with a penis anyway

she's definitely half asian and have white
>>
>>135384047
You won't get towed. And I just noticed your Walmart comment. In that case think of business lots that close early and open late. Like resutaunts in the suburbs, mattress shops.

The absolute best place to park is alongside the curb of a wooded area on the outside of a park. So there's no sidewalk on your passenger side
>>
>>135381691

>mixed mongrel of some sorts
>has no sense of cultural heritage
>the societies from which her parents originate will never accept her

It's pretty fucking sad, isn't it? She does something like this to feel accepted and find some approval for her existence. It's fucking stupid, but at least she's not going on about destroying western civilization.
>>
Basically what I am getting out of this is just fix up a van for living and own a shotgun.
>>
>>135383023
rent a PO box, and a storage unit if you need one...duh
>>
>>135381691
Where does she poop?
>>
>>135381691
Just woke up which will not keep me from masturbating to this, thanks
>>
>>135384848
I'll accept her

we will make a brand new culture

one free from restraints of the old world
>>
>>135384227
This is what I don't get. The employment numbers have to be skewed.
>>
>>135381691
I planned on doing that too because no money
>>
I WANT TO EAT THAT DIRTY HAPA HOBO PUSSY AND TELL HER IT TASTES LIKE AVOCADOS AND TOFU.
>>
>>135383055
That's so sad. You sound like a very good soul; she was lucky to have you.
>>
>>135384638
There's not really. If a neighbor calls it's probably because you're being a nuisance outside their home and the cop will just ask you to move.
>>
>>135384944

Of course you will, you're a thirsty cunt who'd fuck a sentient chicken and profess your love for it if that was your thing.
>>
>>135384947

Employment numbers don't list people who have stopped looking for work completely, or who are under-employed. This is how shitlibs claim that unemployment was only 5% under obama, when the actual number of people who were not employed but wanted to be was 15-20%.
>>
>>135383118

Look at her setup, she's definitely not living in there. It just doesn't have that lived-in feel/look. Just looks like barebones van with props.
>>
>>135385051

I'll fuck anything if I think its cute.
>>
>>135384947
unemployment numbers don't inlcude people who have given up

people whose unemployment benefits have run out

people who have completely dropped out of the workforce

unemployment numbers are based on people making claims for benefits

the new homeless include the elderly, and older working age people who lost jobs and can't find new ones because of their age, it's not just the mentally ill or drug addicts anymore
>>
how about living in a boat?
how's it like?
>>
>>135385058
you're such a faggot kek
>>
>>135381691
NEETvan with solarpanels + converter from your engine (basically gasoline generator) you can power plenty of stuff for less than 20 dollars a month. (mini fridge, AC, computer, water heater, appliances, misc stuff like phones,)

Collect rainwater or get free water. Use neetbux to shop or you can forage or create temporary subsistence gardens
>>
>>135384089
My old house is built of solid old growth redwood and oak. Shear wall down the center with bolted new foundation, old peripheral foundation is bolted as well. We withstood a pretty big quake recently with no damage but a couple of broken mugs and two small plaster cracks. The 1916 hand-made glass in the dining room windows didn't even break. I also have about 5000 extra square feet on my large lot to grow vegetables and fruit. And it's on a high hill, so if the tsunami comes or the seas suddenly rise for some random other reason, I'll have waterfront property. I'm okay with this. I did the best I could.
>>
>>135382317
>In fact she may not be living in her car at all and just staging the whole thing for meh sympathy
We have a winner! Correct!
>>
File: vans.jpg (2MB, 1173x4609px) Image search: [Google]
vans.jpg
2MB, 1173x4609px
http://thevanual.com/

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Van_Dwelling

http://www.homesweetvan.com/
>>
File: thumbsupbro.jpg (51KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsupbro.jpg
51KB, 500x349px
>>135385206

leafposting, such a disappointment
>>
>>135385222
...good for you?
>>
>>135384864
What else do you need? You can't be a slave to the Jew, if the Jew has nothing to take.
>>
>>135385051
even if everything you say is true, she's still a stone cold fox, and only a repressed homosexual such as yourself would deny this
>>
>>135381691
When driving is fully automated we will all live in our own individual transitory pods/cars. There will be no more 'houses'. The only stationary buildings will be places of work, places of state bureaucracy and places of idle entertainment
>>
>>135384901
On my chest
>>
How has she not been raped yet she's such a qt
>>
People are living in cars because the economy is falling apart. There are retail closures, layoffs, corporate defaults, people can't get jobs. The economy is accelerating into a free fall.
>>
I'm going to find this half-asian pretend hobo, and I'm going to impregnate her.

We'll see how she keeps up the act with a white devil growing in her tummy.
>>
>>135385332

>saying you want to fuck a mongrel
>trying to act like that's normal around these parts

Why are you here to begin with?
>>
>>135383490
24/7 fast food places. I work nights and people sleep in the seating booths occasionally, free wifi/water/bathroom. I also give them soup if it's expired or whatever is leftover
>>
reminder the original living-vehicles were sea ships. Sailors were free and paid no rent. That's what made the sea so alluring.
>>
neoliberal capitalism
>>
>>135384047
I might buy a college parking garage permit to keep my car at night, do they check for this kind of shit?

>>135385559
Alright I'll keep this in mind thanks.
>>
>>135381691
I'd like to ejaculate in that girl's vagina...if you catch my drift.
>>
>>135385466
I'm so glad NATO bombed the shit out of you and your shit slav people
>>
>>135385058

Definitely.

People who live in their van have every inch mapped out and accounted for with bullshit. Their vans are filled with stuff.

That half-chink ain't never spent a night in her vehicle in her life.
>>
>>135383490
Don't stay two nights in a row in the same place. Keep your car clean and respectable looking, and a quiet engine is best, no V-8s, backfiring, etc. One of those creepy silent Prius type engines would be great, and a neutral type paint color, not bright or weird. A typical, boring car or SUV--vans may arouse interest so try not to use one. The blackout curtains/privacy thing is good but make sure it looks normal from outside.

Avoid even slightly marginal neighborhoods (do I even need to tell you that?) But don't do rich 'hoods either, they're too paranoid, too much security. Avoid communities w/security patrols, obviously. Pick a nice middle class area with street trees, not too well-lit, winding streets are best, and houses set well back from the street. (All that, you I'm sure understand, makes you harder to see from inside. Out of sight, out of mind.) Maybe up a hill from more business districts and places where people are moving around all night. Don't get out of your car while you're there. Arrive after dark, after when everyone's getting home from work, going out to dinner etc. Like after 9 pm. Leave as early as possible. Don't be the last car left on the street.
>>
>>135385638

I get the impression you're some kind of mutt yourself. Or a nigger, what with thinking with your dick all the time.
>>
>>135383614
YES!! it really is. We need more Agenda 21/2030 threads.
>>
>>135383683
Home Depot, or any place that has workers stocking overnight. Don't park with them, but close.

Jack in the box/any 24hr food place with lots of parking. Park away from the door, but not with the employees.

Rest area sometimes. A quiet side road in an industrial area where trucks were always left for days.

Only ever got harassed on weekends by cops (you look like a dui), the normal night cops met me once and then we're cool.

24hr gym, ramen on engine block/oat meal and protein powder. Work as much overtime/2nd job as much as possible.

Prepare for methheads, car thieves, watching people roll their car into a ditch while on heroin with a 2yr old in the back seat 50ft from you.
>>
>>135381691
She'll do great until a muslim cums across her path
>>
>>135383259
Because you're doing it for the sake of thrill seeking or love the lack of authority.
>>
>>135385356
They better outlaw magnets and batteries then, because you better believe people will start carving out sections and short range scrambling any electronics by magnetism.
>>
>>135381691
It could be bearable if you don't spend 24/7 inside.

A self-respectable NEET should have a cabin innawoods.
>>
>>135385617
Don't do the permit. That's a waste of money.
>>
>>135383614
>>135385726

quick rundown?
>>
>>135384106
This is a very good idea, actually.
>>
IM GOING TO MAKE THIS SMELLY HAPA GYPSIE BEAR MY CHILDREN.
>>
>>135384461
> No sleeping drunk in your car

2 times I have been really drunk and kinda stuck somewhere. I decided to sleep in my car. Both times I was woke by the police after a few hours.
>>
>>135385680
Well i have a boring jimmy so I cant help that, and yeah my back windows are tinted so the clothe shouldn't be that easy to notice.
>>
>>135385685
I have two genetic lines running through my family; Anglo and Saxon

You may as well be a muslim as you have their blood running through that shit stain you call a country.
>>
>>135382237

Lmao what a fucking failure you are.
>>
>>135383221
Projecting this hard
>>
>>135381691

>tfw no qt hobo gf
>>
>>135384382
She's so fucking thicc it hurts
>>
>>135383683
Brit here, even we've placed a max 4hr stay or you get a fine.

Use to have 24hr parking as we were a 24 hr superstore. Then occassion you always saw 2-3 vans parked in the corners at 10pm. I didnt think anything of it until security told me the lovely truth of what they get up to.
>>
File: 1499793391387.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499793391387.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>135385617
I've worked security over looking parking lots during the graveyard shift.

The parking garage would likely be under surveillance.

If someone keeps seeing a van pull in (maybe on camera) and nobody ever gets out once the van has been parked, the van will likely get a visit from security.

Chances are most garages have rules against sleeping in them, it would be better to check with the managers until you find one who is cool with you living in your car.

Honesty goes a lot further than deception.
>>
>>135385318
And all my friends from the inner city who'll be camping in my yard when the apocalypse/monster quake/tsunami/Korean nuke/giant space eel attack or whatever comes, I guess. I better add "research digging an outhouse" to my list LOL.
>>
>>135382798
>Hides flag
Really makes you think...
>>
>>135384953

I know a guy who does this for when he takes contracts out of town, highest pay is in highest cost of living areas. So he goes and works for 4 months, makes $50K, then parks the van at a friends and travels the world while still saving a big chunk of the money. His van is comfy as fuck too.
>>
>>135385952

>Anglo

That explains everything.
>>
Herpes lip.
>>
>>135385944
I'm sure you'll be okay. Just be observant and careful, plan thoroughly, Jack Reacher-style. LOL good luck though, seriously.
>>
>>135386167
A quick and dirty method I've used in the past (remote rock climbing) is a simple trench with a sled-like structure made from 2x4s (used shipping sled) to span the trench allowing one to squat over the trench. Have a can of ash handy to sprinkle on top.
>>
>>135382237
Why didn't you just stay with your mom?
>>
File: 1499678587915.jpg (11KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1499678587915.jpg
11KB, 220x220px
>>135382237
F

Im sorry for your loss anon. I cant even imagine what it will be like when my mother dies.
>>
Eh, I've done it and it's fine if you're the spartan living type of person. Definitely not for most people.
>>
>>135385944
Also truck stops, no one will care. Can usually get a free shower/offer 5 bucks to a driver for a "team shower" (it's 2 separate showers lol, but it doesn't cost them extra).

Casinos usually/probably won't care, especially if you park in the rv/truck areas.

Your 24 hr gym. Questionable, I didn't like make it so obvious...especially because all the qt receptionists knew me (I was there every day for 2-5 hours split before and after work)

Really just depends on the town/place. SoCal is definitely not the easiest for living in a car...
>>
>>135385299
I won't lie, these are actually really neat. Perfect(ish) for a modern day nomad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zxf4spspG0
>>
>>135382645
I would have never though to shit and piss in public water fountains. You must be a degenerate.
>>
>>135385662
t. someone who has never lived in their vehicle
what do you faggots expect, paintings up on the wall? kek
>>
>>135382237
I know a guy who slept in his car for a year while doing his PhD, a few years ago (won't mention the university, but it's a big one). He got a pass for the university's indoor parking garage ($100/month; the cheapest apartments here were $800/month). I guess that's one way to avoid some of the problems you mentioned that come with parking out on the street. He also got himself an unofficial private office in his department, with consent of the department head (a nearly-empty storage room that nobody was occupying). He went to the university to brush his teeth and shower, and used that office when he wanted "alone time".

This wasn't actually allowed, of course, but he was on good terms with the security guy at the parking garage and nobody found out.

After a year, there was a new department head who decided to find a new use for the room which meant it was now used by more people and was no longer quite so private.
>>
>>135381691
Our economy is retarded and fucked up. People don't talk about it because it's depressing and if it gets put in the spotlight it'll be cracked down on
>>
>>135387258
Drinking fountains.
>>
Look at this girls van tour. She does not live in that van. According to YouTube comments she is a travelling prostitute and has ads on seedy websites.

>>135386088
What do they get up to exactly?
>>
>>135385182
Read some posts by this guy, I guess:
https://quidnon.blogspot.ca/2017/04/ridiculously-versatile.html
>>
>>135385182
Stayed in my grandparents boat for a few weeks with girlfriend it's 40 foot with 3 cabins and 5 beds it's just like living in a big RV had running hot and cold water, heating, shower everything you need really
>>
Condos, RV'S, shacks, apartments, tiny houses

Why are they pushing us into small quarters?
>>
>>135382277
Girl in the OP is definitely a QT wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>135382277

You must be a faggot.
>>
>>135382277
confirmed Konfederate Kousin Klucker
>>
>>135381691
She looks like Mattress Girl
>>
>>135381691

god damn she is hot.
i want her to piss and spit on me.
>>
>>135381691
>live in van
>have gym membership
>now have home + amenities without rent
>save crazy money
>>
>>135393496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-vLyj5cWM

she is so cute that it hurts.
>>
she would be the perfect propaganda agent, she could talk me into anything.
>>
I had to sleep in my 4runner once, it sucked, don't know how I would do it for a week. Showering in the gym or beach sucks and you looking for a place to shit everyday is a hassle.
>>
She had a nipslip of one of her vlog during a beach trip
>>
>>135381691
hold the fuck up. isnt this the girl who was in college and was doing "research" on men by blatantly having as much sex as possible and keeping the condoms full of nut hanging on her wall with their picture?
>>
>thinking this is real

Lol - it's like most Jewtubers, fake and staged shit for money.

If you believe this is real, you probably believed those "posted myself in a box" shit was real.

She's smart I'll give her that - raking in those Patreon bux from sucker ass loser beta males

Probably sleeping in her parent's 10 bedroom home right now laughing
>>
>>135394491

source? this would suck, she is too cute.
>>
>>135385561
>That's what made the sea so alluring.

Yeah, it was so alluring because most of the sailors were rapists & degenerates that were either running from the law or had to be press-ganged into service.
>>
File: mattress-girl.jpg (86KB, 620x504px) Image search: [Google]
mattress-girl.jpg
86KB, 620x504px
>>135394491
Arr rook same
>>
>>135384258
this, white guy here with loving parents who understand that life sucks and that family is the most important thing ever. nuclear family ethics code has been the most horrible jewish scheme to affect whites causing trillions in oveturned assets for zero reason except
>muh induhpendunce
>muh freedom
>muh eat where you kill type A+++ personality
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.