[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooooo why haven't we just said fuck south korean civilians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Can'ttellifjewry.png (372KB, 828x559px) Image search: [Google]
Can'ttellifjewry.png
372KB, 828x559px
Soooooo why haven't we just said fuck south korean civilians and obliterated them yet?
>>
because you're all faggots
>>
>>135379790
Because they're our allies. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>135379902
Kim got him
>>
File: 1496028544921.png (1MB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1496028544921.png
1MB, 1180x842px
>>135379790
The DPRK has made it their position that:

>If America violates the sovereignty of the DPRK and its grorious readaa, the DPRK will strike America and any collaborators with its "mighty nuclear hammer"
>"mighty nuclear hammer"

That is why. We don't want to get hit by their mighty nuclear hammer.
>>
>>135379790
trump is waiting for san francisco to get leveled so he gets california in 2020 and has a reason to destroy NK
>>
>>135380017
Why would we destroy california if we wanted to destroy the US?
>>
>>135379915
I am a realist who sees that if they miniaturize a nuclear weapon the entire world is fucked and think a few hundred thousand south koreans are worth the lives of the entire world. ARE YOU RETARDED for not thinking the same?.
>>
No Koreans, no Kpop
>>
>>135380060

Hollywood made fun of glorious leader.

KILL THEM.
>>
>>135379790
>why haven't we caused the untold human life loses for no real reason
You make NK sound like a good guy here.
>>
>>135380249
In the beginning of William Shirer's "The rise and fall of the third reich" he states that the third world war will be caused by dumb little men hitting an electronic button. North Korea will soon be exactly what he is talking about. A preemptive strike is what is needed. This is the same shit that allowed the Nazis to rise, appeasement and timidity. Had the allies been willing to spill the blood in 1933, there would not have been the vasty multiplied bloodshood of the next decade after.
>>
>>135380098

Trump could make up for all the rest of his incompetence if he could deal with Kim.

I don't think he's going to do shit and it's almost too late.
>>
>>135379790
oh no... not chicago... please dont...
>>
>>135380060

These gooks are smarter than i thought...
>>
>>135379902
Please destroy the chicongo, I want to see US crime statistics drop as well as IQ raise.
>>
>>135380249
Yeah. The good guys are the guys with nukes and who's government is about to collapse. I know you Russians are a little slow but giving nukes to Muslims is also a bad idea.
>>
>>135380060
Please, just bomb California its a disgusting jewish homosexual trash can
>>
File: 1499213994529m.jpg (92KB, 624x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499213994529m.jpg
92KB, 624x1024px
>>135379902
Imma kill you fatboy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.